Images by Daniel Michael Photography Reviews

134 | Cincinnati, OH

134 Reviews for Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Angela · Married on 09/18/2010

Our photographer was Brian and he was absolutely fantastic! We cannot say enough great things about him! He was professional and courteous. He not only took pictures but he took care of us (bride and groom). He also took care of our moms during the reception. He got our moms and grandparents food during the reception. He was flexible and willing and eager to work with us to meet our needs! Our friends and family were raving over him and talking about how they had never seen a photographer take care of us as much as Brian did. The photographs were AMAZING! He totally captured us and the events! The pricing is fantastic as well! We got every and i mean every picture they took and its all on actual film, not digital! We also got the negatives and a cd of all our pics for less than what we would have paid at another photographer! I HIGHLY recommend Images By Daniel Michaels! They totally value you as a person and couple as opposed the money! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Brian was just in the studio tonight and got your thank you note. He really appreciated all you said and I'm not sure who had a better time at your wedding, you or him!

Breeze · Married on 08/07/2010

“I know you get wonderful praises from happy brides all the time, but it is with good cause. Not only did you capture one of the most important days of our lives with captivating photos, but you also created a very special environment, where I felt the most beautiful and happy I have ever felt. You did not just document our day, you made it that much more special by being there. Thank you is not enough. I will forever remember the special treatment of the ‘dream team’” You also took great care of me when I was not feeling the best.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

You just quoted my favorite testimonial ever. Thanks for the reminder!

Ari · Married on 07/24/2010

As soon as I met Daniel Michael I knew I had to hire him. I am a very sarcastic person and so is Daniel so I knew after spending 3 hours during our initial meeting that we would have so much fun the day of the wedding. From the minute Daniel arrived (with 4 other photographer and a bridal assistant…so not the norm) we were laughing and having the best time. He is so fast and so good at what he does that he helped minimize the time I was outside considering it was so hot out! I made Dan a deal that after he was done photographing our wedding, he had to have a drink with me before he left. Well, not only did we have a drink, but he even came to the bar after our wedding ended. My husband was determined to get the Martini Luge that we had at our wedding from the Manor House to the bar we were going to after the wedding. Dan promised him that if he was able to talk them in to giving it to him that he would come to the bar to have shots from it! He definitely made good on his promise and he even continued photographing everyone at the bar. It was unbelievable! I had the best time spending my wedding day with Dan! I cannot wait to see all the pictures!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I'm not sure I'm going to bring 4 photographers with me again, but if there was a wedding for it, it was yours you little diva! It was not work to stay at the bar with you guys and take photos and share a couple drinks. I knew Jeremy was happy with the photography but not excited to the level you were. I could tell by his lack of a facebook post! However, this was something he really was excited about and I wanted to capture it for him. Not only that, it was a blast! I won't forget July 24th again anytime soon!

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2010

Susan was our lead photographer and she was BEYOND AMAZING! I'm not sure exactly how to describe how incredible she was! Not only was she an awesome photographer, she was so much more. She was there bringing us water on the dance floor, she bustled my dress numerous times when it kept coming undone, she was there showing us how to cut the cake, she coordinated everything perfectly all night with the limo driver, the DJ & the reception hall. I felt so confident all day because of her. Our groomsmen named her "Captain Clutch" because she had the solution to everything! We had SO much fun taking pictures.. seriously it couldn't have been any better. Susan & her assistants honestly made my wedding day better by being a part of it. We will recommend you guys to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you so much for all your hard work, your awesome personalities and your attention to every little detail.

Thank You! We look forward to seeing our pictures soon! :)
    Sarah & Adam Lark

Sent on 07/19/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

That's a pretty amazing review! I'm not surprised though. I've stopped being surprised by Susan's reviews and just started to expect it. Thanks for voicing it for everyone to see though!!

Kylara · Married on 07/03/2010

Images by Daniel Michael and his team, including our photographer Doug Oaks, was one of those vendors who helped to really make our day perfect. Love the photos, loved the team. Thanks Guys!!!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Doug is one of the most genuine people you'll ever meet. I'm so glad it was good fit for you. We're lucky to have such great photographers but also such great couples.

Margaret · Married on 06/26/2010

We first talked to Daniel Michael himself at a wedding show and he was definitely quite a character at first take. After reviewing other photographers, his excitement and passion for his craft along with him being the most accommodating, sincere, and being very generous of his time showed through repeatedly compared to the other competing company representatives. Although we weren’t lucky enough to have him shoot our wedding, we had one of his teams and they were just as great with us throughout our engagement shoot and wedding. Susan had our families in order, even the tough little kids who weren’t quite cooperating at all times. Her charisma and attitude working with everyone was great and she made the day very fun even when we were outside sweating through our clothes. The bridal assistants were awesome, they made us feel very special! Our guests after the wedding have commented on the photographers multiple times over the past few months about how professional and efficient they were while also being fun. The photographs were great and Susan was very pleasant and didn’t mind staying longer at the reception to shoot some more pictures even after the allotted hour we paid for. We really appreciated that as she was able to capture some more fun pictures at the reception. Excellent team all in all!!!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I'm so glad everything lived up to expectations. I know Susan loved you guys and Matt Pine made a fantastic video. He is pretty amazing! I also appreciate your polite way of saying I'm sarcastic (quite a character). Love it! Congrats to you guys!

Tracie · Married on 06/18/2010

Daniel and his Crew are absolutely AWESOME! More than professional, they are not only easy to work with - but their work is 2nd-to-none! Friends of mine have used other, so-called "premiere" photographers for their weddings and were "blown away" by the images captured at our wedding. Daniel is fun, but non-invasive, friendly,... but has a serious eye for shadow and light images that are works of art. His black/white images are pictures that I had in my head that I thought no-one would ever capture.....and he DID! If you want images that are timeless yet have a modern edge - You MUST book Daniel - its the best money you will spend on your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Wow! That has to be one of the most well thought out reviews I've ever seen! But what are we talking about with your friends "so called premiere" photographers?! We are a premiere photographer! I still can't believe the way you found us was through an auction for charity. You had one of the most beautiful weddings of the year and the video Matt Pine took said the rest. Thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words.

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2010

Incredible Staff, Amazing pictures, I had a blast! You'd be silly to go any where else. They made my wedding day stress free and so much fun. In addition to 2 photographers they send a bridal assistant as well which is so helpful. Thank you Dan, Jessica and Amanda!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

It was a pretty incredible day. Everything from the locations to the emotions to the people. I won't soon forget.

Abby · Married on 06/05/2010

Amanda was amazing from start to finish. She was so organized, and the entire team kept the wedding running smoothly. The rain came and went, and the Daniel Michael team adjusted accordingly! We truly felt like they cared about nothing else in the world than making our wedding day perfect! DO NOT go with any other photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

This is what it's all about. Even though things come up on your wedding day does not mean it can't still be a perfect day!! I'm so happy for you!

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2010

it was just rediculous how great this team of photographers were for our wedding. worth every penny and i would do it again in a heart beat. we felt so relaxed and really enjoyed everything. from the moment we met dan to the goodbye at the wedding reception everything was just relaxed and perfect. they certainly do go above and beyond anything you could ever think of they are there to help, a lot more than just photography!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! That is so sweet. I'm so glad everything went well.

Megan · Married on 05/07/2010

They went above and behind our expectations! Everything went smoothly and not only did they take amazing photographs but they were ready to handle everything and anything else that happened whether it was planned or not. Susan and Amanda made me feel as if I had known them forever!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I hear you had quite a day! Everyone loved you guys. I just wish I were there to enjoy it with you!

Jamie · Married on 04/24/2010

We have nothing but great things to say about Dan Michael and his team! Our pictures turned out perfectly and they were so much fun to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

It's not often I can say I met someone with the appreciation for sarcasm that I do. However, with your dad, I think I've met my match! Love you guys. Hope to see you again soon!
  • O

Cathy · Married on 10/24/2009

I thought they did an amazing job. They knew how to do each shot and was easy to follow their direction, they also made sure we had fun while shooting pictures. I can not believe how lucky we were to have them shoot photos for our wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Andy you haven't even seen your photos yet!! Thanks so much for the review. I have only seen a quick glimpse of the photos but they look amazing! We should have youf finished product ready late November early December.

Megan · Married on 09/06/2009

Yes, Amanda and Susan captured the most amazing day of my life and I couldn't have asked for better photographers....But I want to stress to everyone the amount of customer service this company has to offer!!! It was unbelievable the way that my husband and myself along with our entire 22 person bridal party was treated. From the moment Ricky and I sat down for our initial consultation we felt comfortable and were offered beverages, and every question was answered not with a sales pitch but with care and passion of the work they do! The day of our wedding...we were constantly being given water and the guys even got to dig into the "tackle box" for some beverages! My dress never touch the ground except for pictures, my bouquet had a few problems and they fixed it to make it look like nothing had happened. One of my bridesmaids left her bouquet on the bus, so before walking down the isle one of my PHOTOGRAPHERS ran into the ceremony from the back grabbed the bouquet from my first bridesmaid and ran back out to make it in time so NO ONE even noticed out slight problem...seriously you guys saved my wedding day and captured it with the most amazing pictures! Thanks for all your hard work...For all you brides out there that are worriers about your big day just ask to see the "Tackle Box" and all worried will be gone.

Oh and I did a "trash the dress" Amanda did such a great job, and my friends are all talking about how cool and gorgeous the pictures are!!

Thanks everyone at Images by Daniel Michael
    Megan & Ricky Meyers

Sent on 12/03/2009

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

That's possibly the best review I've ever read. Thank you!! I wish I could have been there but quite honestly, I think Amanda may have been even a better fit for you!! We LOVE you!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2009

This is way overdue because my wedding was last August. Images by Daniel Michael photography was one of the highlights of my wedding. They were very professional and creative. They helped make some of the best memories that I have of my wedding day. Not to metion the most beautiful pictures that my husband and I will enjoy for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I cannot believe it's been over a year since your wedding! I still remember the day you came in with the two of you and the little guy. I had to shoot your wedding and it was just that simple. I loved every moment of it. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it.

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2009

When it came time to book our photographer, we knew we wanted the best. We were not doing a videographer so we knew that our photographer had to be amazing and capture everything. One of my friends had used Daniel Michael for her wedding and I loved her photos so I set up an appointment. Right from the beginning, I knew he was the one who we would book (even though I looked at 4 others). We were welcomed with champaigne as we browsed through their coffee table books. When we booked with them, we spent the extra money to ensure that we had Daniel Michael himself. We wanted the best. All of the photographers there are very talented but he is the one who sold us. They us film, which was something we were looking for. They usually have 2 photographers and an assistant to the bride. Our "assistant" was his office manager Amanda who was a life saver. She fixed my husbands pants before the ceremony and kept me very well hydrated. They are a team of all-stars and we feel so blessed to have been able to have them for our wedding! Brides, spend the money to have Daniel Michael! They are awesome!

Sent on 07/01/2009

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

You Rock!! What an amazing testamonial. I'll be sure to let Amanda know. She is a rock star of course! Thank you for everything!

Samia · Married on 05/16/2009

We hired Daniel and his team to shoot our 3 day wedding, and we're so thankful we did!
    They even came out to Michigan for one of the days. Our pictures came out great and we can't wait to show them to our family and friends.
    The entire staff was so professional and super sweet; Brian shot my main day and everyone including my parents absolutely loved him. We're so pleased with their work that we're trying to hire them for my sister's upcoming wedding as well.
    Thank you so much you guys!!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I wish I could have been there all 3 days but I know Brian took great care of you and I really enjoyed the trip to Michigan. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/18/2009

Words can't describe the true skill & talent that's with this photography group. They're prepared for any situation faced before, during & after the wedding. Our photography team made us, our wedding party, family and anyone else at the wedding feel like their guest. Their professionalism exceed any of their competition. We felt like we'd known our photographers our whole life, though we'd only met a few times. The end result was amazing. They captured so many precious moments and made our wedding the best day of our life. We are so grateful for the wonderful service they provided, as well as the moments they capture that we're so proud to show everyone. We get so many compliments from people that have viewed our photos, such as, "the pictures are the best professional wedding pictures they've ever seen" and then usually ask for their information to refer others that may need this service.

Sent on 07/17/2009

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I am so glad everything went well. You were amazing! Everything was truly beautiful! Thank you.

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2008

I do not have my final wedding photos back yet - but I did use this vendor for my engagement photos and they were beautiful! Daniel Michael and his entire team were professional, easy to get in touch with and helped make our engagment photos and wedding day photos fun and relaxing. I cannot imagine what my day would have looked like without their entire team. They are by FAR one of the best wedding photo teams in the Tri State!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to post a review on us. I hear your wedding was beautiful and wish I could have been there with the rest of the team! I can't wait to see the photos! Till then, I'll have to rely on Stacey, Jenny and Kim's responses! We should have the photos and album ready by mid November. We'll be talking with you then!

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2008

Most talented phtographers I've ever met! Make you feel completely comfortable; even if you don't like having your picture taken. 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I agree! You know we love you guys! You're wedding was so much fun and absolutely stunning!

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2007

Daniel Michael is the best photographer out there in my opinion. His service was phenomenal! My pictures turned out great. We were also featured in a few bridal magazines.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I agree! I saw your video a couple weeks ago at a bridal show! It was so cool getting to relive some of those moments again! Hope all is well!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2006

We LOVED Daniel-LOVED our photos-LOVED our service!!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2008

And we loved you!

Kara · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking at Images by Daniel Michael then you have found your photographer! When my husband and I met with Daniel Michael we knew we wanted to use his company within in the first 5 minutes of our conversation. The company is personable, reliable, amazing, professional, and many more outstanding qualities. As we talked with Dan and he got to know us, he already had two photographers in mind for us. That's how good they are! Dan was already able to envision who would work best with us to capture our special day. Samantha Reid was our photographer and she is AMAZING. From our engagement pictures to the wedding day and every thing in between, she was a dream come true. I always said that photography was the most important thing to me about our wedding day and she exceeded my expectations. She was able to capture raw emotions throughout the day. Her team consisted of a photo journalist capturing candids, and two people who would help throughout the day. i.e.: fixing my veil and train, bouquet, makeup and anything else! I can't say enough about Images by Daniel Michael. Thank you SO much for capturing our day!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • I

I-Chun · Married on 02/11/2017

We love love love our photopher, Johnny D. and his crew on our wedding day was AWESOME. Johnny did our engagement photo session and we loved all of our shots and we got the CD back in a timely manner within a week and half. On our wedding day, Johnny met me at 1 PM and did not leave until 11:30 PM, he literally stayed with us this entire time. Johnny was very open to suggestions for photo poses and ideas and was very accommodating to hiccups that occurred with one of the groomsmen. Johnny and his crew was fantastic and we enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Debby · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience with both Images by Daniel Michael and our wedding photographer Jessica Rist.

From our very first meeting with Daniel Michael we were very impressed! He was very accommodating and was able to schedule a weekday night appointment where he was willing to spend as much time as we wanted, showing us albums of weddings photographed by both him and his staff , and explaining his style of wedding photography.

We were thrilled by the quality of the photos that we saw and how willing they are to work with us to customize the list of photos to be exactly what we wanted while also giving us great ideas that we had not previously thought of!

We were also excited to find out that with the package we were purchasing we also got a wedding assistant. We can’t say enough how much the wedding assistant helped us throughout the evening. She was amazingly attentive in making sure the bridal gown did not drag on the ground as well as fixing straps on dresses and buttons on tuxedo jackets that were coming a bit loose. No matter what came up she was on top of it right away and handled everything calmly, quickly, and efficiently. Our wedding day would have been much more stressful without her!

Jessica and Andrew (the candid photographer) did an amazing job with the photos as well as keeping the wedding party on task so that we could get all of the photos we wanted and more! They were very easy to work with and very helpful in posing people so that the photos turned out amazing! Jessica also read the situation very well throughout the day and knew when to let people relax and when to instruct people to focus. We recently got our photos back and are they are amazing! They really captured the entire day from getting ready to dancing at the reception and we are thrilled to have them as a way to remember a day that goes by so fast!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

The amount of time and effort you put into this review means so much more than you may realize not just to Jessica but also to myself. Thank you!