Imagery by Erin Reviews

Imagery by Erin 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Cabrera · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely recommend Erin!!

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend while on our trip to Iceland, but I knew I wanted to be able to capture the moment. Erin came all the way to Iceland and was able to perfectly capture our proposal and then we took our engagement photos at sunset onthe black sand beach. Erin came prepared and had many suggestions as she knew Iceland very well. We had been communicating all day to make sure she was set at the proposal spot before we got there. She also made us feel very comfortable, which helped create very natural shots of us. Our engagement and proposal shots were amazing and I can’t wait for Erin to shoot our wedding too!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Imagery by Erin 8
    Imagery by Erin 9
    Imagery by Erin 10
  • Kirstan

Kirstan Lieu · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Timeless, romantic & professional

I’m so happy I found Erin for my engagement shoot! Her timeless aesthetic lured me and her professionalism sealed the deal. She has a romantic style that’s consistent throughout her work. Erin made my fiancé & I feel very comfortable in front of the camera while being patient and having a great attitude. She even has a style guide to literally dress you for success! And just in a week & a half, Erin had our gallery ready! It’s clear she knows what she’s doing and she does it incredibly well. Erin is truly talented and you’ll be so happy you booked her!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Imagery by Erin 11

Imagery by Erin's reply:

You definitely did dress for success! Thank you so much Kirstan, you two are wonderful to work with and I can't wait for your wedding!

Meaghan · Married on 10/20/2018

We are so happy to be working with Erin! Our engagement photos were beautiful and we can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/13/2018

lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Erin to be our lead photographer at our wedding in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. She improvised at our rainy engagement shoot, explored our venue to find the best sites for wedding shots, came prepared for anything the day might throw at her, and produced the most beautiful wedding photos for us. She worked well with the other vendors, all of whom she met for the first time the day of our wedding. I can't say enough how pleased we are at the outcome of our photos and with her work. There are so many wonderful shots, it will be difficult to choose the ones we want to frame!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Imagery by Erin 12
    Imagery by Erin 13
    Imagery by Erin 14
    Imagery by Erin 15
    Imagery by Erin 16
    Imagery by Erin 17

Imagery by Erin's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and a great team of vendors!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Breathtaking Wedding Photos that Captured our Style :)

Erin’s work is absolutely stunning (she made me feel like a princess!). She took the time to get to know us during the engagement session and learned our comfort level which helped make the pictures for our wedding day absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention, she also soothed my anxiety about the hurricane that was projected to hit our area (but it missed us!) She also knows how to calmly reign in large groups of people to make sure you get all the shots you want. Erin, I can’t wait to see where you go in your career!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Shony · Married on 08/18/2018

From beginning (planning a wedding in 2 months) to end, Erin was PERFECT! She made herself available to our special day and helped me be at ease with not knowing how this whole thing was supposed to go. She gave my husband and I exactly what we wanted (candid/depth/classic shots). And although she worked alone, based on our photos you would think there were two of her. She withstood the humidity with us, was patient with our not so co-ordinated guests and wedding party, and let us know that she was there for us....not just to do a job. I would highly recommend Erin to anyone looking for a professional, experienced, versatile, and patient photographer for their special day! She truly captures the moments that capture your heart. Thank you so much Erin!! - The Rocketts

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/08/2018

Erin is an amazingly talented photographer and extremely genuine person. We, without a doubt, couldn’t have asked for a better experience than what we had with Erin. She made the planning process so easy and stress-free! Her energy onsite gave me and my wedding party LIFE and levity- and she gently and gracefully helped keep us on schedule all day. We would like to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts, not only for the flawless, absolutely breath-taking photos, but for sharing our biggest day with us. You are amazing! 12/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Imagery by Erin 18
    Imagery by Erin 19
    Imagery by Erin 20
    Imagery by Erin 21
    Imagery by Erin 22
    Imagery by Erin 23

Imagery by Erin's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! You were the most beautiful and fun bride, and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your wedding :)

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

We got SO lucky that Erin was our wedding photographer. My fiancé and I decided to elope and reached out to Erin with just six weeks notice. Beginning with our first email, Erin was extremely responsive and communicative. Not only did she answer all our questions, she helped us plan our special day by recommending photo locations and poses, and providing additional information via her blog posts (the content is excellent!). We didn’t have a chance to meet in person before our ceremony, but throughout the whole day, Erin was easy-going and accommodating. Also, her attention to detail is fantastic. Since no family or friends attended our wedding, it was very important we had photos to document the occasion and we could not be more happy with the end result- our photos are AMAZING! We definitely plan to use Imagery by Erin for future photo shoots as we expand our family.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Imagery by Erin 24
    Imagery by Erin 25
    Imagery by Erin 26

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2018

We happened to meet Erin the day of our engagement and she took a few photos on the spot to capture the special moment. Once we looked at the photos, we knew we wanted Erin to take our wedding photos! She did a fantastic job on our wedding day and worked with us to ensure our most important moments were captured. She walked us through the best angles and poses for our couple shots to create the most flattering pictures. Erin was very professional yet made us feel relaxed; she was open to our ideas while adding her expert touch for a great final product. Her photo packages are worth every dollar and were competitively priced. We ended up with more photos than we anticipated and so many of them are absolutely gorgeous! We'd recommend "Imagery by Erin" to anyone for their wedding day (or other important life events)!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Imagery by Erin 27

Jonathan · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Erin for engagement photo shoots, and the wedding photography. Her total charges came under what we had budgeted for photography services. She did an amazing job documenting our wedding ceremony in a way that reflected the beauty of the venue. She was very responsive when we emailed her with questions. We would use her for other photography services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2018

christine · Married on 03/24/2018

I was married on March 24, 2018 in Charleston, SC. Imagery by Erin was my photographer. I honestly cannot say enough about Erin. They were everything I could have asked for that day. The service I received was more than business, Erin was so kind and honestly cared about making my day the best they could. There was not even one request that was not fulfilled to the highest standard. I would like to use a bigger and better statement than “I recommend highly Imagery by Erin”, because they far exceeded my expectations. Having spent more than six months planning every inch of my wedding, impressing me can be very difficult, but Erin definitely did it!!! I can suggest if you have a wedding, party or even to book Imagery by Erin as soon as you can because once more people hear about them they will book up years in advance. Every person who attended commented on how amazing she was. Thank You Thank You Imagery by Erin! I would hire you again in a second!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Paula · Married on 12/01/2017

Erin is a true professional! Her timely responses and genuine care in her work sets her above the rest. She has a very unique eye to capture the atmosphere and feeling of the event...not to mention, amazing pictures! I would no doubt choose her again if I am in the need for a photographer. Great job Erin!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Naomi · Married on 09/30/2017

Erin was fantastic to work with. She showed up on time and captured many beautiful memories for my husband and I to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kait · Married on 06/24/2017

You'll feel comfortable, beautiful, and have fun! I typically hate taking photos, yet when Erin took pictures capturing my entire wedding weekend (rehearsal dinner, getting ready, wedding, reception), I had a blast AND loved the results. She knows how to capture candid moments, is great at finding poses that flatter you, and her eye for settings is amazing. The quality of her work and her reasonable pricing should make her your first choice of wedding photographers. Book her early!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Timeless Photos and Outstanding Service

Erin is an exceptional photographer who knows how to calm down a nervous client. She took magnificent pictures for my bridal portrait and then stunning photos for our wedding. My husband and I look forward to treasuring these images for the rest of our lives. I have two words for anyone planning a wedding and needing gorgeous images: hire Erin!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Imagery by Erin 28
    Imagery by Erin 29

Kelly Lopez · Married on 06/01/2019

Didn’t disappoint

We were recommended Erin by a friend because of her soft style we were wanting and she didn’t disappoint!! She was able to handle the crazy spot we chose for our engagement photos that came out amazing and used the landscape of our venue for stunning wedding photos!! I’d recommend Erin and use her talents again.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Imagery by Erin 30
    Imagery by Erin 31

Jimmy · Married on 06/22/2018

3.5

Despite the weather she Managed to get some great outdoor shots. Great value for her work!

Sent on 07/18/2018