ILUSION Productions, Inc. Reviews

40 | Haysville, KS

40 Reviews for ILUSION Productions, Inc.

40 ILUSION Productions, Inc. Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2018

Laura and Seth were great to work with. They replied quickly and I was able to set up a consultation to view my event rentals. I loved the colors and the quality of the items they had available and best of all, the price was much better than other rental places!

Sent on 04/21/2018

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Melissa. We are glad you like our over 250 different colors and styles of linens! We can't wait to help make your special day amazing! Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad we went with the Studio at Ilusion for our big day! Everything went great! They make sure everything is covered and keep everything on track. Their packages make the stress of wedding planning very minimal. All we had to do was get our cake, food, and clothes. Everything else was included in the package we purchased. The packages are a great value too. I shopped around and compared pricing. You just can't beat their value, great service, and personal touches to your special day.

Lori · Married on 08/20/2017

This is a perfect venue for someone who doesn't have the ability or time to piece out the individual aspects of a ceremony and reception. Guys, they take care of everything. Clean up. Decor. Silverware. Serving. Allofit.

We wanted a venue that would allow us to do both without booking a church. We loved that from the outside the venue looks like a warehouse, but inside is the most magical atmosphere.

We had about 100 people, used their DJ, photo booth, photography add ons... Got their kitchen sink package and booked a Sunday (discount!) And signed up for eCheck (another perk if you do this).

They were flawless. My crazy didn't even phase them. Love these people for making my wedding day better than Cinderella's night at the ball.

Seth Konkel, you're my BFF now. Accept it. Own it. Love it. Love you!

Jill · Married on 04/29/2017

Seth and his employees did a great job transfering an outdoor wedding into an indoor wedding due to weather conditions. Everything went off flawlessly. It was a beautiful wedding and the bride was very pleased. Loved your mama, she helped calm the bride and settled a situation just prior to the bride walking down the aisle.

Sent on 05/04/2017

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Jill - it was so much fun and we loved the hot-air balloon decor we got to help with for the wedding!

carrie · Married on 03/26/2017

Seth is amazing to work with, My wedding was beyond beautiful! Everyone that worked at the venue were very kind, i gave seth ideas of how i wanted the set up he went out of his way and came up with thr center pieces and all, he worked with me each time i wanted to add in another service and when i changed my mind about music etc. would recommed this venue to everyone!

Sent on 02/15/2017

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Carrie, It was a pleasure working with you. You were both so amazing to work with. We are so happy to hear you would recommend us! We hope you had as much fun as we did!

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2017

If you are looking at venues, you could not go wrong with The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. They went above and beyond more than we could ever imagine. They saved our wedding! My father was in the hospital and the venue offered to come officiate a small ceremony at the hospital so my dad could walk me down the aisle. I do not have one complaint. They are very responsive and have great ideas. If you want a stress free venue, look no further. It was the best day of our lives thanks to the staff at The Studio @ ILUSION Productions, Inc. This review can not even do the venue justice (yes, they are that good)!

Sent on 04/09/2017

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Kristen, We were truly honored to be part of your ceremony and your vow renewal (a few hours later at the Studio). lol! I am just so glad the hospital was able to accommodate and make the ceremony happen so your Dad could walk you down the aisle and we could be there to officiate! I am also glad to hear he is doing better now:)

Johnathan · Married on 03/25/2017

Words can not describe the gratitude that I have for the staff at The Studio @ ILUSION Productions. Seth made the process extremely simple and helped us every step of the way to ensure that we would have nothing to worry about come the day of the wedding.
    Unfortunately, my wife's father found himself in the hospital and was not in a condition to be released in time for the wedding. Once Seth had heard of this, he immediately asked my wife if we would like to have a small ceremony at the hospital so her dad could walk her down the aisle. When she told me this I almost couldn't believe it, but Seth married us on March 25th, 2017 in a hospital conference room and then ran back to The Studio to finish preparations for our later ceremony. Needless to say, the ceremony at The Studio was so much better than we had imagined it would be, and they even helped us stream it to her father in the hospital.
    Like I said earlier, I can not express how grateful I am to Seth and everyone else at The Studio for making both weddings possible and stress free.

Sent on 04/09/2017

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Johnathan, I was so honored to be able to be part of your special day. We had been working with you two for so long, we just felt we had to find a way to include all of your family in the special and we am so glad to see it worked out!

BreAnna · Married on 01/08/2017

Seth is fantastic and always makes sure that everything is just the way you want it! It was very easy to plan everything even while being three hours away from the venue. Everything ran smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with the way the wedding turned out. I would highly recommend going here!

Lyndsey · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I chose to have our wedding here and we were not disappointed! They worked extremely well with us and made our day extremely special. I am so happy we chose this venue. It was amazing.

ILUSION Productions, Inc. 1
    ILUSION Productions, Inc. 2
    ILUSION Productions, Inc. 3
    ILUSION Productions, Inc. 4

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

If you are looking to take 90% of the stress away -THIS IS THE PLACE to book!

Sent on 12/12/2016

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Jessica, We are so glad your day was STRESS FREE! We are so glad you guys did your reception with us!

Carol · Married on 09/22/2016

We could not have been more pleased with Seth and the entire staff at The Studio @ ILUSION Productions. We had Seth take care of our son's wedding arrangements and that is what he did. He gave my son his planning book and had him choose his colors the Seth did his magic. All we had to do is show up. I was totally amazed at the entire event. They say don't judge a book by its cover in this case that is so true. The outside of the building is very plain but when we walked in the decorations were over the top. All our guests were amazed at the friendliness which made everyone have no problem enjoy themselves. If you are looking for a venue I would recommend The Studio @ ILUSION Productions every time.

Sent on 09/22/2016

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

We were so excited to host your son's wedding here and are thrilled to hear they loved it. I will pass on your praise to our entire team. Thank you so much! -Seth

Kristina · Married on 11/06/2015

It's hard to explain in words how wonderful our experience was with The Studio. Everyone was so caring, friendly and professional. Seth really took the time to listen to ideas that we had and developed a wedding that was more amazing that we could have ever hoped for. It was a stress free planning process. The day of the wedding, we were constantly checked on to see if we needed anything and they were an amazing help when our wedding cake (provided by another vendor) was a disaster. We really felt that we didn't have a thing to worry about on the months, weeks and days leading up to the event. If we could do it all over again, we would choose them over and over again.

Sent on 12/02/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

We are glad you were so happy with the service we provided!
  • User5601907 · 2+ years ago

Seth and the entire staff at The Studio @ Illusions were AMAZING. My wife and I only had to meet with Seth a few times in order for him t o be able to take care of the entire planning of our wedding. He and his staff are extremely professional, punctual, respectful, and accommodating. The VALUE that you receive from the packages that are offered is unbeatable anywhere in and around the Wichita, KS area. I had a few "add-ins" that I wanted to surprise my wife with and Seth and his staff made sure that they were taken care of perfectly! I strongly recommend The Studio @ Illusions to any couple that is wanting have an amazing wedding and not have to worry about all the planning!

Sent on 11/09/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with both of you! I am glad we could take your ideas for those surprises and make it happen! I think all of your guest, not just your wife, enjoyed them based on their reactions!

Lindsi · Married on 10/10/2015

Seth and Ilusion Prodcutions are amazing! Our day was perfect and I can't say enough great things about it!! If you're the type of bride I was, you're on a budget -- but you still want your wedding day to be beautiful and don't want to sacrifice on that! This venue is perfect for that! While it may seem more expensive than other venues at first glance, it's really not! Take into account all that you're getting all rolled into one, without having to look to or pay separate vendors. You really only have to add dinner, cake, and alcohol (if you're serving it) and everything else is taken care of! You've got your officiant, wedding planner, DJ, linens, photobooth, tables, and centerpieces all included!!

Shanna · Married on 10/02/2015

Seth and the rest of the staff were amazing. Our wedding was awesome. I have and will continue to refer others!

Sent on 10/15/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for continuing to refer other people to us Shanna:)

Great venue with a lot of flexibility. Seth is fabulous to work with and has an incredible ability to meet the needs of acquaint and intimate to upscale and elegant! Best bang for your buck! I would highly recommend the studio to all my friends and family.

Becky · Married on 09/18/2015

Our wedding, reception, and dance were perfect. Seth and his team are awesome...very professional and helpful.

Sent on 10/14/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Becky, thank you for the kind comments. I am glad everything thing turned out like you had hoped!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

My DREAM WEDDING! The entire day was perfect. Seth and his staff took care of everything. They had all the details covered even some I didn't think about. We read the reviews of other clients and that is what really sold us so we knew we were getting a great deal but it was even better than I had expected. I have had several friends get married in the last year and they were all stressed. I think I expected to stress out but never did and that is all due to the Studio and their staff. I had several guest tell us it was the most well organized and smoothest run wedding they have ever been too. I wish we could do it all over again because the day was PERFECT! I can't say enough how amazing everything was. The entire process from booking to the day of was so easy and stress free. Thank you for giving us the day we had hoped for and MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Amanda, You are very kind. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! Wishing you two all the best:)

Kristen · Married on 04/18/2015

Seth and the staff at Ilusions gave me the wedding of my dreams! I could not of been more happy with how everything worked out. I walked in the morning of my wedding and was just in aw with how beautiful everything was. Everything was set up for us! The table decorations with gorgeous! We loved that Seth is constantly reinvesting his earnings and doing things to improve his business. From the time we booked this venue (about a year in advance) he had added so many things! The photo booth that was added was a huge hit at my wedding. To book at photo booth at a outside company is EXPENSIVE! We also loved the banners that had our names on them. We had many compliments on them. The whole day was perfect. We literally did not have one thing go wrong. We had numerous guest tell us that our wedding was the most well executed, enjoyable, fun and memorable wedding they had attended. That meant a lot to us! Seth made everything run so smoothly! I loved everything about our wedding. His packages include everything! We would of spent far more money if we had gone somewhere else and purchased everything individually that he had provided!! The staff that helped on the day of the wedding was so sweet and kind, they made us feel like family! I would recommend this beautiful venue to ANY bride! I also had my bridal shower here and it was perfect! We already plan on having our baby shower there when that time comes! We thank you Seth, SO much, for everything you did! I'll never forget how beautiful our wedding was and will tell any one I know getting married to come to you. Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for choosing us to host your ceremony and reception. I am so glad to hear both of you are doing great!

Sierra · Married on 04/03/2015

Stop looking for a DJ and center pieces and other decoration, leave it all to Seth! If I had to do it all over again I would do it all the same. Seth and his crew helped from start to finish. The package deal took a lot of stress away, especially since we planned it in 3 months. The only thing I had to take care of was my cake and food. I still got to pick the decorations but I didnt have to worry about making them or finding someone to do it. I am super happy that my parents did not have to worry about doing any of that, they actually got to enjoy the wedding they paid for. I have had so many compliments on how well the wedding flowed. Guests were very happy, and I enjoyed having someone to "Choreograph" everything. Oh and the price is great too!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

:) :) :) You are too kind! We loved working with you two! Wishing you all the best in your life together.
  • W

Kelsie · Married on 03/14/2015

We had our wedding at Ilusion Productions a couple of weeks ago, and I\'ve been looking forward to writing my review...because it was awesome!\r\n\r\nSeth was a wonderful coordinator. All we had to do was tell him what we liked, and Seth and his staff did the rest. They provided so much more than I could have put together on my own. Our package included a confetti drop after our first dance, photo booth, frozen drink machine, chocolate fondue, custom décor, a nice outdoor patio area with a koi pond, big party space with great special effects lighting, a bar, the officiant for the ceremony, photographer, DJ, and an entire staff to make sure our guests were cared for. And that\'s just scratching the surface. One of the staff members even helped my friend sew her skirt after she ripped it - a perfect example of going above and beyond. It was obvious that the staff enjoyed what they were doing, and they genuinely wanted us to have a perfect wedding (and we did!). Our guests went on and on about what a great time they had.\r\n\r\nI knew I would go crazy if I tried managing all the details by myself. Booking Ilusion made the whole wedding planning process a breeze, because we really didn’t have to do anything apart from hiring a caterer and bringing in the alcohol. We were allowed to arrive at noon on the day of our wedding to get ready (they have a bride’s room and a groom’s room), and there was always someone there to help if we needed anything. I absolutely recommend Ilusion Productions for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/01/2015

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

We are SOOOOO glad to hear your wedding was PERFECT! That is what we strive to provide.

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

I am so glad that my friend sent us here. It was AMAZING. Seth is fantastic. The venue actually took our breath away when we walked in and seen all the decorations finally done. My kids said their day was perfect thanks to Seth.

Sent on 09/16/2014

ILUSION Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Alicia, We have had so many compliments on the centerpieces for your son and daughter-in-laws wedding:) Thanks for all of your help behind the scenes at home in helping make it such a special day! ~Seth

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

Loved everything Seth was so helpful with everything and his staff the day of the wedding were so nice and helpful
    The wedding pictures were great plus they are the last ones of my mom before she passed away 17 days after the wedding I am forever greatfully for those pictures thank you guys for everything that day

Seth was awesome. Helped us plan out our ceremony and reception. The venue was just what we were looking for. There were plenty of options for the ceremony. We loved the outside area for our ceremony. There were several options for decor for centerpieces and together we decided on what to use. They provided all the centerpieces. They provided the linens as well. The staff was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this venue to anyone. This is the a whole package deal if you want it. You have the option not to choose everything as well.