52 Reviews for IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements

User Photos
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

Our Pine Manor All Day Elopement Wedding was Magical! My fiance' (Oops sorry... my wife) and I just wanted to share our special day together and not use up all of our savings on a big wedding. We pondered the idea of eloping on a cruise, or a destination wedding, but when we did the math they all ended up costing about as much as having a big wedding at home (not to mention the stress of planning it). We both agreed that we wanted to do more than a court house marriage... and then we found Rev Pam at Pine Manor! We absolutely love HER! She took such good care of us every step of the way. The flowers that Rev Pam put together were beautiful, the wedding cake was absolutely delicious (and adorable), the photographer (Demitri) was very professional and talented, and our violinist (Emily) was incredible. We knew it was going to be a special day for us, but we had no idea just how special it was going to be. Rev Pam's personal touch and adaptability was just remarkable. She made us as comfortable as possible, and kept the whole day as stress free as we could have possibly hoped for. We lucked out and the weather behaved for us just long enough for us to have our ceremony in her lovely yard. It was absolutely wonderful. We strongly recommend Rev Pam and Pine Manor for your wedding! We drove (60) miles to have our wedding there and it was well worth it! She has so many options for whatever it is you are looking for in your wedding. Good Luck

Profile Picture Chris , 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rev. Pam is amazing! My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic. We wanted to ensure that our ceremony was meaningful - that it incorporated elements of both our backgrounds, but was unique and special. Rev. Pam helped create a totally special ceremony, one that included some traditional symbolism as well as some details we added to make it our own. We received so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was! I never imaged having such a perfect, beautiful, special ceremony! No lulls, awkward silences. Pam really knows how to put on a good show. Highly, highly recommend Pam!

Profile Picture sarah, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam planned the most beautiful garden ceremony for my husband and I on 10.4.17. From officiating, to the cake and house wine, to the photos, to my bouquet.. and all the memories in-between! I cannot recommend her enough. Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of.

Photo for IL Wedding Officiant, Rev Pamela & Pine Manor Chicago Destination Weddings & Elopements Review
Profile Picture Alexis, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Rev. Pam is absolutely excellent. My husband and I chose to do the full day elopement package with overnight stay at a local hotel. Rev. Pam took care of ALL - and I do mean ALL - of the details. She booked our room. She booked our videographer and photographer. Rev. Pam took care of the cake, my bouquet, and other flowers. The music was beautiful and we were able to bring our own playlist as well. We danced the evening away, we had a romantic dinner by the fire. We had lunch in the garden. She cooked all of the food for us! And it was all DELICIOUS. There was unlimited house wine and personalized glasses for my husband and I. Every single detail was well thought out and amazing. The best part was Rev. Pam wrote a personalized ceremony for us. We were able to make edits and ask for special things to take place during our ceremony, and she was so welcoming and warm to it all. Seriously, I know it sounds too good to be true, but just try it. Set up a meeting with her. See for yourself. Our special day was so intimate, and we did not have to worry about a single detail all day. Having our wedding at Pine Manor with Rev. Pam was the best decision we could have ever made for ourselves. Thanks Rev. Pam!! With full and grateful hearts, thank you!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rev Pam is amazing! She was so quick to respond to my email. My (now) husband and I just wanted something very small and quick with a few friends and she was able to do that and still make it very special for us. I wouldn't change anything about that day :]

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had our Wedding on January 23, 2017. Rev. Pam was very helpful in getting everything set up for us. Very family friendly. The vows were perfect, the setting was perfect. She made our wedding day, for being planned at the last minute, she was very helpful. I would recommend her to anyone I know who is looking for an Officiant. She is just great!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She's absolutely amazing! Her location is very quaint which was perfect for our small and intimate wedding.

Profile Picture Kareem, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam is the best. If you are looking for a Stress Free Wedding Pine Manor is the place.

Profile Picture Craig, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We wanted a small intimate setting outside of the courthouse, Pine Manor and Rev Pam was the right choice! We were very happy with everything that was provided with for us and it also took a lot of pressure of me to get things done, Rev Pam does it all and does a great job! Our family and friends said that everything was perfect and enjoyed everything about our special day! I highly recommend having your small wedding at Pine Manor

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam made my day very special from start to finish. It had such a intimate touch and it was simply amazing. The garden was beautiful and she was very welcoming to my guest.

Profile Picture Schafaris , 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Rev. Pam on 10/19/12. We wanted a small, intimate ceremony to include our immediate families. Rev Pam's home was perfect. She was so welcoming and accommodating and arranged everything. Her prices are very reasonable. Our thanks to Rev. Pam for her kind heart.

Memory and Ronda

Profile Picture Ronda, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

We wanted a small and private ceremony so we travelled to Chicago to get married. We were utterly satisfied with our choice with Pine Manor. The whole experience exceeded our expectations and we were so glad that we chose chicago and chosed Rev Pam ( so yeah, in chicago, you can get married 24 hours after you get the marriage license so basically you can get it done within 2 days. Rev Pam was able to accommodate us in a very short notice). She was so lovely and very professional. She explained the procedure to us very clearly and executed it perfectly. We couldn't ask for a better wedding officiant. As far as we know, not many people in Illinois have gay marriage licenses and Rev Pam has it, so any couple (wink). She charges a very affordable rate. If you don't plan to spend big bucks on your wedding but you want it to be special and beautiful, and full of loving spirit, please go to Rev Pam. Her garden was gorgeous by the way. We sincerely recommend her to you. - EJ and Tim

Profile Picture User6740994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union

We had a wonderful experience at Pine Manor. The day was perfect and Rev. Pam made sure all of our needs were met. The place smelled amazing as soon as we walked in. She was very nice and accommodating. The ceremony was exactly how we wanted and afterwards Rev. Pam took some great pictures of us all. The pricing was great as well. I would definitely recommend Pine Manor to anyone looking to have a small and intimate wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Lakisha, 3/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam from pine manor was exveptional! She guided me through every process. She made us feel relaxed. We didnt have to worry about a thing. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making our day extra special. Brian and Cathy

Profile Picture cathy, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Our wedding ceremony went off without a hiccup! The day was beautiful, the garden and home are as lovely as the pictures on the website. Rev. Pam is thoughtful & wanted to make our special day as we would want it, and more. I chose the weekly best rate package, and our cake was pretty to look at and yummy to eat! The flowers were cute too! We chose a handfasting ceremony---and Rev. Pam did not disappoint us with her work. I felt as though she understood us and our needs completely. I was able to pay entirely online, for the package, as well as the handfasting cord on Ebay through links on her website. I also downloaded our pics Rev. Pam took only a few hours after the service, and I was able to send them out to our loved ones. The house is quaint. Rev. Pam is fun and easy to work with. Parking is ample on the street, and the location is close to lovely downtown Mt. Prospect. We had time to grab a bite to eat up the street and make it to our ceremony on time!

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam is amazing. She thought of everything, ceremony, atmosphere, and her lovely spirit were perfect. We were honored to have her perform our dream wedding. Thank you , Rev. Pamela

Profile Picture Lora, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Rev. Pam helped make our special day extra meaningful. She was able to arrange everything in a short period of time so that we were able to get married on our 9th anniversary. She is so warm, thoughtful, helpful and made us and our guests feel very welcome in her lovely home. Her attention to detail is very evident in everything from the colors she asked the baker to incorporate for us, to the gorgeous floral arrangements she designed, to the goody bags she gave us, to her creative photography shots, and made us feel special. She's very flexible and was able to fulfill all of our requests. Thanks to Rev. Pam, our wedding was so much more than I thought it would be given the short amount of time we had to get everything in place. We highly recommend her and are SO glad we found her!

Profile Picture User4541116, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Pam is awesome! She listens to clients and creates their ceremony! From simple to elaborate. Pam is who you want to officiate your wedding. Pam you made our day great!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Rev. Pam is the best she made our day so special. We wanted a small venue with a quick ceremony. Pam understood and walked us through every step. I was planning a garden wedding as her garden is amazing but we got stuck with rain on our day. Rev. Pam made my day when I saw she decorated the house with Sunflowers that matched my flowers! Rev Pam also made my bouquet it was exactly like the picture I sent her. Pam ordered our cake from Central Bakery and not only was it beautiful, it tasted great too! Moist and the banana filling was perfect. My husband was so impressed that the frosting was not fondant, that's how smooth the butter-cream looked! Rev. Pam is so sweet and made us feel at home, I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Reverend Pam was wonderful. Provided exactly what we had hoped for. Food was excellent. Atmosphere was perfect. Weather was perfect. Staff, photographer, violinist and affiliated salon were all superb. Overall it was an amazing experience. The best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Bambi, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

We agreed date of the wedding at the last minute.We looking for short and simple ceremony.Rev Pam gave us a surprise.She made this day was magical and unique.She wrote for us a beautiful speech .Thanks to Her this day remain in our memory forever.She is wonderful and the best.We Love you Rev Pam!!!!!Thanks for everything!!!!!;-);-);-)

Profile Picture User4397998, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Our Wedding was the best!! We wrote our own vows which Pam had us incorporate in the ceremony. I added a few prayers in the service and she made it all so smooth. She was sweet, friendly and very open to changes that took place here and there.. My kids and family were welcomed with open arms and this was simply the best place we could have picked. She was so accommodating and just a true gem! We are blessed that she runs the whole show and does so with ease and a smile! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL, she did an amazing job! The cake was beautiful and I only gave her minor details. She took a ton of photos and we had a blast. It was simple, elegant and amazing! The little keep sakes she gave were so sweet, glow in the dark bracelets that say Pine Manor, a coin keepsake, Just Married Magnets and all the signs with our name on it and the keepsake certificate, special touches!!! We will go back to renew vows in the future! Rev Pam, you rock!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/5/14, 1 Review

Pine Manor!
Our wedding was beautiful, Rev.Pam took care of everything. She is the warmest most welcoming person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. All of my guests states that our wedding at Pine Manor was the best wedding they have ever attended. The professionalism of Rev. Pam and her staff is top notch, you will feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive. Her all inclusive packages are awesome and I never thought I would be able to afford a dream wedding until I came across Rev. Pam and Pine Manor when i visited this site. No wedding stress at all, it was a wonderful experience. We plan to do it again in 5 years. The food was excellent, the cake was delicious and the band was awesome. You will feel like you are at home as soon as you knock on the door. Words cannot express the gratitude and joy we feel about Rev. Pam and our wedding celebration at Pine Manor.

Profile Picture Africa, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was great! We were running a little late but Rev. Pam made us feel comfortable and relaxed.

Profile Picture Darrell, 7/26/14, 1 Review