Igor Lubenski - Photographer Reviews

Igor Lubenski - Photographer 2
  • נפתלי

נפתלי אייזקס · Married on 04/07/2019

Igor is amaizing

Igor was our wedding photogrepger and we were so happy with our choie. Igor is so plesant and not disturbing and with that he got the best shots of our important day. I really recommend Igor as a photogrepher!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Shelly · Married on 02/24/2019

I was planning to surprise my fiance with engagement photos during a visit to Israel and found Igor online. I was surprised at how professional and calm Igor is. Igor found a way to capture our relationship beautifully. He didn't pose us much, which my fiance and I greatly appreciated. Igor quickly delivered the photos to us and we were beyond amazed with their quality. If Igor was a little closer I would definitely have him photograph our wedding as well!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie Zabari · Married on 02/07/2019

Amazing pictures and super professional

Before our wedding I knew that I want natural and nice pictures, that shows our feelings and love. I liked style of Igor's pictures, that's why he was number 1 of my list of photographers. With no doubts I made great choice, cause I felt in love with each frame that I got after wedding. Thanks to Igor that caught each moment of our special day. Our families also loved all photos that it is also very important to me.

Igor Lubenski - Photographer 3
    Sent on 02/24/2019

Noa · Married on 07/20/2018

Having Igor as a photographer was such an incredible experience. We initially met after he did the photography for my brother's wedding. He took amazing photographs there and amazing photographs again at our wedding! :) Such a pleasure to work with, made the whole experience fun and feel natural. We have plenty of pictures to choose from both official and less posey, and he even made sure to remind us when we forgot ourselves to make sure to get pictures with those closest to us. Would recommend him without hesitation! :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tatyana · Married on 06/07/2018

Igor is a too-notch pro and the most pleasant and gentle character you'd want with you during a very stressful day - and wait till you see the photos. We got so many compliments from everyone and felt like Igor captures our best selves in those magical shots, but still felt natural! He is truly the best!

Igor Lubenski - Photographer 4
    Sent on 07/15/2018

Nirit · Married on 03/23/2018

After the first meeting with Igor we knew we found what we were looking for. Along with the amazing photos he takes, he has an amazing personality. He is attentive, patient, professional and creative. Everyone loved him an the photos we received. Even 3 months after our wedding we still get compliments from our guests! We are very happy with the process and of course with the BEAUTIFUL results!

Sent on 06/25/2018