Igor Lubenski - Photographer

Italy View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Igor Lubenski - Photographer is a wedding photography service based in Greece. Igor is always seeking to meet new and interesting couples. In his work, he puts an emphasis on real emotions and strives to capture real moments as they occur throughout the day. On your wedding day, Igor Lubenski - Photographer can be with you every step of the way, documenting every aspect of your love story from beginning to end.

For weddings, Igor Lubenski - Photographer typically lets everything fall into place in a natural and sensitive way. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, additional hours, multiple locations, and a second shooter. Along with day of the wedding photographs, Igor is also available to take boudoir, engagement, and destination wedding photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

• נפתלי
    נפתלי ?. Married on 04/07/2019

Igor is amaizing

Igor was our wedding photogrepger and we were so happy with our choie. Igor is so plesant and not disturbing and with that he got the best shots of our important day. I really recommend Igor as a photogrepher!
    Shelly Married on 02/24/2019
    I was planning to surprise my fiance with engagement photos during a visit to Israel and found Igor online. I was surprised at how professional and calm Igor is. Igor found a way to capture our relationship beautifully. He didn't pose us much, which my fiance and I greatly appreciated. Igor quickly delivered the photos to us and we were beyond amazed with their quality. If Igor was a little closer I would definitely have him photograph our wedding as well!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Z. Married on 02/07/2019

Amazing pictures and super professional

Before our wedding I knew that I want natural and nice pictures, that shows our feelings and love. I liked style of Igor's pictures, that's why he was number 1 of my list of photographers. With no doubts I made great choice, cause I felt in love with each frame that I got after wedding. Thanks to Igor that caught each moment of our special day. Our families also loved all photos that it is also very important to me.

Real Weddings

• Adi & Eyal
    56 photos · 06/15/2017

Italy
+972 54-733-8682
Location of (Igor Lubenski - Photographer)
Rome Rome, IT, IT 0000Z See on map

Igor Lubenski - Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Igor Lubenski - Photographer include in the starting price?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Igor Lubenski - Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums

What photography styles does Igor Lubenski - Photographer offer?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Igor Lubenski - Photographer offer?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Igor Lubenski - Photographer offer for wedding events?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Igor Lubenski - Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Igor Lubenski - Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding