Ignite Lighting & Entertainment Reviews

Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 3
Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 4

Kimberly K. · Married on 09/09/2018

VERY happy customer

JD hosted Lee's and my wedding this 2018 at Grand View Lodge. We VERY much appreciated having him as our DJ & entertainer! Having JD as a part of our day was one of the best choices!
    Everything went off without a hitch. When we got our photos back, his awesome lighting really set the moods and showed up well in pics, and I have great memories of the songs we picked and excitedly thumbs-upping when he played them.
    We just got tons of compliments on his good music, professionalism, how he kept people dancing, and in general so many people mentioned how nice he is. If you are stressed about planning or worried about decisions in general, let this be the BEST decision you have made. Book him if you can, he will help make your event perfect!!

Casey · Married on 09/02/2018

JD was an absolute pleasure to work with for lighting. It can be frustrating navigating the wedding industry and it's so refreshing to find vendors like him who truly care and provide real value in their services. JD went above and beyond from our very first phone call. He was familiar with our venue and advised me honestly on his lighting recommendations based on my budget. He even met us during our tasting for a test run to show us exactly what the lighting would look like for both the ceremony and the reception. Talk about good service! On our wedding day, we were blown away by the elegant sophistication the lighting added to the ballroom - it truly would not have looked the same without it. Highly highly recommend!!

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing! JD went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. He was great to work with throughout the entire planning process and had so many creative ideas. The day of, he was so much more than a "DJ" - he truly made the evening a celebration and event more spectacular than we ever could have imagined. Lighting extraordinaire, masters of ceremony, comedian, music master...and the list goes on.

Krysta · Married on 09/16/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would. JD is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC at his job. I can't express enough how amazing he is at lighting and also at DJing (which we hired him for both). From the beginning, we were sold. He is so creative and such an amazing guy. He made our wedding stick out from others, hands down. The day of our wedding, he made sure everything ran smoothly and was always in contact with whoever needed to do what at that time. He is very organized as well. He also kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He was in contact with other vendors and always kept in contact with us (the clients) throughout our entire engagement. He is worth every penny that you spend on him and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Because of JD, we had the best wedding. He really made our day fantastic and we can't thank him enough!

Candace · Married on 09/02/2017

JD was professional, knowledgeable, personable, and so wonderful to work with! Planning a wedding can be stressful but JD helped make it all less stressful. As your DJ, JD is basically your host for the entire reception...he runs the show so the bride and groom can just sit back and relax! I would highly recommend JD for your DJ services for your wedding. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 5
    Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 6
    Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 7
    Ignite Lighting & Entertainment 8

Logan · Married on 08/26/2017

JD is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! He deserves 5 stars for all 5 categories in this review. We simply can't thank him for everything he did to truly make our wedding day unique and special! We had an ALL outdoor wedding with a large tent for the reception and JD's ability & expertise with lighting certainly helped elevate the esthetics within the tent. He was able to produce a distinguished and unique look specific to our theme. JD is also an exceptional DJ/Master of Ceremonies and kept everyone on the dance floor all night (and beyond). He made certain that our day ran smoothly from the rehearsal all the way to the final dance – always keeping his finger on the pulse and never missing a beat. JD remained in contact with all of our other vendors – keeping everyone on the same page as well as always keeping in contact with us (the clients) throughout our entire planning process. He is worth every penny that you spend on him and goes above and beyond. Because of JD, we had our dream wedding. He really made our day fantastic and we can't thank him enough for that and for alleviating a TON of stresses!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2017

JD was the best DJ we could have ever hoped for! He was extremely friendly, professional, creative, and reliable from the moment we met him to the very end of our reception. He gave us great ideas which made our wedding super personal & fun. He also attended our ceremony rehearsal which put my husband and me completely at ease. He's not just a DJ, he made our wedding flow so effortlessly. There were no lulls from the time cocktail hour started to 12:00 AM. We've had numerous guests comment on how great he was! Booking JD was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ignite Lighting & Entertainment's reply:

Lindsey!

Thank you and Billy so much for the great review! It was such a pleasure working with you and creating something completely unique for your wedding day! :)

JD

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Hiring JD for our wedding was truly the best decision we made throughout this entire process. He is professional, knowledgable, responsive, articulate, and had so many great ideas for us to choose from to make our reception stand out. He made the most wonderful slideshow and introductions and truly made our night personal, special and unique. Numerous people told us that our wedding was one of the best they had ever been at and nearly all the compliments we got throughout our reception were about something JD had done for us. He made our reception something that we will remember for the rest of our lives and we are truly so grateful for all he did. He is worth every penny and more.

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2017

Working with Ignite Lighting & Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. JD was an incredible support to us throughout the entire planning process. On our wedding day I knew that I could count on him. He was more than prepared, on time, and very professional. I think everyone should go through Ignite Lighting & Entertainment for their special events!

Abbey · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot rave enough about JD! Looking back, the vendors are truly such a big part of your day and my husband and I could not have been more pleased with JD. Not only is he amazing on the big day (I had absolutely nothing to worry about other than enjoying my wedding)--he is amazing and there with you throughout the entire planning process. He works with you to bounce ideas and try and personalize your wedding--whether it includes his duties or not--he just wants you to have the best day possible. He is organized to the tee--which is huge! He invests in products (such as technology) that help make the things he needs from you as a couple be organized and flexible, keeping everything low stress. He is always trying to add to his knowledge and be a better tool for his clients. In addition, his lighting services are as top notch as his DJ'ing. The day of--he is there to make your day memorable--helping with anything and everything he can. Top notch all around--Thank-you JD!!!!

Madeline · Married on 06/16/2017

JD provided excellent service for my husband Tom and I. We couldn't be more pleased with his attention to our desire to have a unique ceremony. Which is fantastic considering, everyone would prefer a unique ceremony catered to their style! JD guided us through our wedding ceremony, helping us with music selection for our taste, and timing for certain aspects, like my unique walk down the aisle. Both Tom and I were nervous to be at the center of attention with so many friends and family present, when we began talking to JD we had no idea what we wanted, with his help we were able to figure out exactly what we wanted and were able to see that come to light on our wedding day. Thank you JD!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

JD was simply amazing! He was so helpful and available during our entire wedding planning process by both e-mail or text. We had a few meetings with him where he gave us great ideas and inspiration to make our day special and personal. He attended our final walk through of our space with us to make sure he was all ready for the big day. He even went over to my parents home to help record a special surprise from my Mom to me. He went above and beyond to help us make our day special. He truly is your reception coordinator and keeps the whole night running smoothly and on time! I would recommend JD and Ignite Lighting to anyone! Thanks JD!

Maddie · Married on 05/06/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ than JD! From the first moment we met him we knew JD was the person we wanted at our wedding! He is very personable, organized and has years of experience. He made the wedding planning process easier for us and went above and beyond the normal duties of a DJ. He met with us multiple times and we were able to message him with any questions or ideas we had. He helped us make our wedding unique and personal to us. He even helped us create a personalized slideshow and monogram. The actual day of the wedding he helped direct the flow of the wedding and brought so much personality to the party! The lighting he provided was also beautiful and really showed off the exposed brick we had at our venue. We HIGHLY recommend Ignight lighting and entertainment for your wedding!

Efrem · Married on 03/11/2017

JD was awesome. He was recommended to us by some friends who had been very pleased with his services and we were not disappointed. Our initial meeting was via skype which was extremely convenient. From the first meeting onwards he was flexible and responsive. We had met with several entertainment/dj options and JD was the only one that didn't give off a fake morning host feeling. He is personable and extremely easy to work with. Throughout the whole process he answered our questions and was great at reminding us when things were due. As the date approached he was a great resource and a source of comfort as we new the music was taken care of. The Day of the wedding he was a rock star as well. He smoothly handled a few curve balls and was great at communicating without being intrusive. We had initially been hesitant to use some of his lighting options but we were extremely glad we had as they looked amazing. Overall I could not recommend Ignite more.

Jannah · Married on 03/04/2017

JD from Ignite Lighting and Entertainment was awesome to work with! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He was always right there for us through our entire engagement and wedding planning process. He always had great advice and helpful tips to make our day extra special. He also had awesome ideas about how to make our dance personal and unique. He kept our dance floor packed the entire night and everyone had a blast! If you are looking for a DJ, don't look any further....JD is your man!!

Kayla · Married on 01/28/2017

JD did an amazing job! I wanted a fun wedding with a full dance floor and for everything to run smoothly. He did exactly what I wanted, plus. He went above and beyond expectations! He made everything easy and personalized to us.

Kati · Married on 01/28/2017

JD was so easy to work with from the beginning. He entertained the guests at both mine and my sister's weddings! He made sure both events were different and special. His professionalism and love for his job drew Brady and I in for our wedding day. JD is hands down the best DJ, MC, and lighting specialist I have come across!!!!

Ryan · Married on 10/29/2016

JD went above and beyond to make our wedding day one of the most memorable days of our lives. Our guests still tell us how much fun they had!

From the planning process to the big day JD was so flexible and exceeded our expectations. We cannot thank him enough for being an extremely talented master of ceremonies, DJ and lighting expert who made all of our wedding day dreams come true!

David · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I are beyond happy we chose JD as our master of ceremonies and DJ. He is very professional, intelligent, and passionate about his work. From assisting us with the reception timeline to helping us plan and create ideas to make our reception fun and memorable, JD is hand down the best. He was always quick to respond when we had questions about anything. We met with JD 4 or 5 time before our wedding day, and he was always very well prepared and left us with no worries on his end. The website that JD provides to the bride and groom is a phenomenal tool. It is very easy to use and works great for communicating with JD. You can make changes anytime to the timeline and include any special requests that you might have. I was very impressed how JD can organize the timeline down to the minutes. The lighting that JD has available was second to none! From the color lights on the walls to the pin lights on our centerpieces, he lit the room and set the mood for the whole event. We also chose a customized monogram from him that displayed on the wall behind the head table, which was a very nice touch. He has so many options and ideas to make your wedding personal and stand out from the norms of weddings. We have gotten so many compliments on the job that he did for us that day. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than JD. He knows everything there is to know about planning a wedding reception and knowing how to make it a fun night for everyone! He had every song that we wanted played, unlike others who give the "I don't have that song on my playlist" excuse. If you are looking for a professional DJ then Ignite Lighting is the only one to choose. You will not be disappointed and it will be money well spent!! Thanks JD!

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

JD was a huge help from the start. It was like having a wedding planner and DJ wrapped into one! He was very focused on making our wedding exactly what we envisioned and brought forth many great ideas. He was organized, professional, personable, and so much fun! He had everybody dancing all night long! You can tell he genuinely enjoys what he does and goes to great lengths to make your wedding the best day of your life. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend booking Ignite for your wedding DJ! We got a chance to work with JD Fischer, and he was completely amazing! He met with us a few different times to make sure everything would be perfect. He gave us multiple ideas for things to do, created beautiful lighting, and the music was perfect! The website planning tools are extremely useful and make everything very easy. On the wedding day/night, everything was perfect! JD came to me a few times throughout the night to make sure the music was okay and to ask if there were any songs that hadn't been played yet that I wanted to hear. Many of our guests commented on how great the DJ was and how it made our wedding one of the best. Again, I'd HIGHLY recommend working with Ignite Lighting and Entertainment. Worth every penny1

Jamie · Married on 09/18/2016

I was blown away at how professional, helpful, and fun JD was to work with. Every guest commented on what a fantastic job he did. From the planning process through until the last dance he was knowledgeable and helped make my wedding day a dream come true. I highly recommend Ignite Lighting and Entertainment!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

JD was amazing!!!! We cannot stress that enough, he was so helpful in planning the little details prior to our big day somethings that we would never even thought of!!!! He made sure that everyone had a good time and the dance floor was never empty!!! He was so organized and as a type A personality I really appreciated how everything ran so.smoothly all night!!!!! The up lighting was amazing and transformed the reception reflecting the mood throughout the night!!!! He is worth every penny and if you want a perfect, amazing, fun DJ that will make your special day even more memorable you have to HAVE TO book him!!!!!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2016

Not going to lie, I was a little nervous about the cost initially, but JD came so highly recommended that we had to meet him. From our first meeting, we knew it was a done deal. He was very easy to talk to, asked all the right questions, did not pressure us in any way, and you could tell that he seriously loves his job. My husband and I wanted someone we could tell what we wanted, but was experienced enough that we didn't have to work out every little detail. JD helped us with the timeline, worked out those little details, made awesome suggestions when we asked, and offered to do pretty much everything! He played our ceremony, cocktail, dinner, and dancing music, with little guidance, and we loved everything he played! He also did our uplighting, worked with our photographer to get those group pictures we wanted, and even borrowed us GoPro batteries because we only had one for ours. And the wow the feedback I heard from our family and friends! They wanted to know where we found him because they just thought he did such a great job keeping the day/night moving and entertaining! I could go on and on. He was well worth the money we spent and I HIGHLY recommend him! Oh, and his client website is SO helpful and easy to use in all the planning! It was all just so GREAT!

Riley · Married on 09/09/2016

From our first conversation with JD, we knew we needed him at our wedding. JD is very professional, has fresh ideas, and such a desire to personalize your wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone. If you are looking for a DJ that knows what he is doing, and knows how to entertain your guests, you won't go wrong with JD.