Ignite Entertainment Reviews

7 | Lawton, MI

7 Reviews for Ignite Entertainment

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing!

Tim was amazing!!! He did an amazing job at our wedding and nailed everything we requested. Would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Nailed it........

The best thing about tim is he loves to dj and it shows. He nailed our wedding and was an amazing hype man ❤️ we had so much fun and danced the night away

Sent on 09/15/2019

Ignite Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys a million times over for allowing us to share in your day...from the perfect weather, to the amazing dance floor and most importantly a fantastic bride and groom....you made my job easy and I loved every minute of it!!! I wish you both nothing but the best ! Come see a video and pictures of your night from our perspective at www.facebook.com/ignitethenightwestmichigan!!
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

Tim was so amazing to work with!!! He made our day absolutely amazing and was so easy to work with. He was kind, professional, he took requests, and he kept the party going all night!!!! Not to mention he is SO AFFORDABLE!!!!!!! I would highly recommend Ignite Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ for their big day!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ignite Entertainment's reply:

Again, we cant thank you enough for allowing us to share in such a special day! It was an an absolute pleasure to be there to celebrate with you and your guest!
  • Taylor

Taylor Whisman · Married on 05/04/2019

Memorable experience

Tim helped me fulfill the vision I had for my dream wedding. He was easy to work with, communicated well to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned. My reception was low key and packed with memories. Thanks for everything, Tim!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Ignite Entertainment's reply:

Was a great day! Was so glad to be a part of such an amazing and special day!! I was honored to be a part of this day and glad I was able to fulfill all you dreams and vision for what you wanted for this day!!

Katie · Married on 08/31/2014

Tim was super helpful and always responded very quickly to questions along the way. He even worked with my dad in secret so my dad could surprise me with the father/daughter song at my wedding, which really meant a lot to my dad! Tim was very helpful moving our night along!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/10/2013

Tim provided music at our ceremony and reception and we could not have been happier with his services! He had a large variety of music and all the necessary equipment.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/04/2013

We had such a great experience using Tim as our wedding DJ. He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and put on a great party! Tim was very professional and easy to work with. You can tell that he wants to make your big day as fun and stress-free as possible. He also truly cares about your guests having a great time. Just one example: he allowed my autistic brother-in-law who is a huge music lover to sit at the DJ booth with him the whole time, which was extremely thoughtful! Yo

Sent on 04/23/2015