26 Reviews for IDO Events

Aisle Runners (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Drapery (1)
Lights (1)

I Do Events was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to handle my ceremony and reception decor. Everything looked phenomenal!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really appreciated the care & detail that I Do Events gave my wedding. They made me feel special & they were easy to work with! They made it a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers

Everything went great! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Michele, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented chiavari chairs from I Do events for our September wedding. Throughout the planning process, I Do Events was a top notch vendor. They continued to follow up with me after my initial contact, and were very quick to respond to any additional question after booking. I had a special request to change my delivery date to Friday, and they made it happen with no problems. They showed up exactly on time and had the chairs set in little time. If you book with I Do Events, you will have a stress-free/hassle-free experience. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
4.7

I ordered linens from another vendor and they messed up my order. I called I Do Events on 9/8 (my event was 9/9) and they were able to make accommodation for my new order! live saver!

Profile Picture yolanda , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to pick out everything from back drops to centerpieces, everyone is very friendly and very quick to return phone calls and emails! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Decor, Drapery, Lights

Very professional. Very easy to talk to and hear out your ideas!

Profile Picture Marci, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

If I Do Events has the decor you are looking for, I would definately hire them. They are so easy to work with and they take care of everything. The decorating they did for our daughters wedding reception was absolutely gorgeous! Everything was perfect. They did everything our daughter wanted. It is so nice to have the reception decorating stress free! They put it up and take it all away.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I DO Events was a WONDERFUL wedding vendor and definitely the right choice! They were very professional, helpful, and nice. They offered suggestions on what would look good for my wedding theme, but were never pushy about anything and always listened to my opinion and what I would like. They even went out of their way to find tableclothes in the color that I wanted when they didn't originally have the color in their warehouse. I would absolutely recommend working with them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience! Couldn't have been happier with the way our reception looked!! I have gotten many compliments on the flowers and tablescapes.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I Do Events was so wonderful to work with. Any time I had changes to my order, they were flexible and provided me quick information. The people who came to set up our wedding were quick, kind, and professional. Everything we ordered truly enhanced the look of our reception!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book in advanced and everything will go very smoothly!

Profile Picture User7231764, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used I DO for our chairs, chair sashes, and table clothes. Those three things made all the difference! Communication was quick and easy. While our layout changed at the venue do to guest count, they were quick to update my rental count so that I wasn't over renting. And all of their They were sure to drop things off early to ease my mind. They double checked that I liked how they set everything up before they left. And they were right on time to tear things down. We accidentally took one of their boxes with clipboards home. Oops. But they were very understanding with the mix up and just asked us to return them the next day. They were great every step of the way.

Profile Picture Sierra, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens, Chairs
3.4

I Do Events was great to work with, but I was not impressed with their service the day of my wedding. They delivered half of my flowers late. They didn't set up my ceremony chairs the way they were supposed to. They charged us extra for a"same night tear down" even though they were going to be back the very next day to set up for an event in the same location, and then the wait staff from my catering company ended up tearing down the decorations from IDO Events and we never saw anyone from IDO there at the end of the night to tear down their own decorations.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I appreciated this company because they were super helpful with making my ideas come to life. We used their coral napkins to help brighten up our reception area and make for a more colorful experience. We also used their tall glass vases for some of our personal flower arrangements. They brought all of their products to the venue and set them up without our assistance. They made everything light and easy to deal with and helped lessen the stress of some centerpiece options we wanted to alone. I loved their company and if I had a bigger budget I would have used them for more décor options!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Linens, Decor

You had awesome things for us to rent and make our day so special. thanks for all you did!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor

Awesome to work with and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture User5287794, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I Do Events was really easy to work with. They had everything that I needed and wanted. They were very professional and helped out every step of the way.

Profile Picture User3855207, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with them. Super flexible and made our day perfect

Profile Picture User3837317, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

my chairs and tables came out very well. They had the exact same colors i wanted and a variety of options for me. they even suggested i do overlays instead of runners...so many people loved that!!! thank you so much for making my wedding wonderful!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team at I Do Events is excellent and took away a lot of the stress of setting up for our day and making the room look beautiful. They were extremely responsive from the first moment I contacted them, and were professional and very flexible to help me make my day perfect, which was very important to me since I lived 3 hours away from my reception site. She mailed me swatches of fabric and was always very communicative and quick to respond. They were right on time to set up in the morning, which made the whole set-up process so easy for us. They were worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/7/12, 1 Review
4.7

They were amazing! Great linens and great people! They are not your average rental company....they are up to date with the trends and have something for every bride!

Profile Picture Sheridan, 9/17/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found this vendor through Sara O'Shea at So Chic Events. Very pleased with chair covers and decorations. No stains or holes and their staff set everything up, then came back and tore it down. Awesome!

Profile Picture Darla, 5/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers were beautiful! They were all clean and bright white and the bows were neat and not torn up like I've seen from other vendors. The service was wonderful and the price was right!
Thanks
Stefanie and Derek

Profile Picture Derek, 12/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our decorations were so great - Heather was so great with all of my requests and questions. I changed my mind about 4 times, and each time I would email her and she would help me and offered to let me come in and see things set up differently if I wanted. :-) Very happy with I Do Events!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews