Icing On The Ring Reviews

Icing On The Ring 1
Icing On The Ring 2
Icing On The Ring 3

Christine · Getting married on 12/07/2019

My fiance did an amazing job finding Icing On The Ring (on his own) for my engagement ring, which is absolutely beautiful. He was able to work with Ani and the team to find the most perfect setting and a serendipitous result with my band design which gave me quite a shock when he proposed. Their work is absolutely stunning. On top of the quality of their items, Icing On The Ring has top notch customer service - extremely hospitable. I loved their customer service so much I went back to get our wedding bands from them.

Jesus · Getting married on 09/21/2019

From start to finish, the entire process with Icing on the Ring was great. In specific, Ani was a pleasure to work with. Her communication skills were impeccable. She understood exactly what I was looking for and asked relevant questions regarding things I hadn't thought about. They had my ring ready on time and it looked amazing. My fiancee loved it! 5 stars for the trifecta: price, quality, and customer service!

jacqueline · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Ara Ajemian helped us find our dream ring he provided us with excellent service. My ring is absolutely beautiful its just what I was looking for.

• Y

Yi · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Vic was a great communicator and pleasure to deal with.
    From the moment I rang him to discuss my enquiry to coming to the US to pick up the order, everything was down efficiently and trouble free.
    The shop was spotless and staff were really accommodating.
    Being able to see the craftsman setting the stone on the bespoke setting made the whole experience so special.
    Would absolutely recommend Vic and Icing On The Ring to friends and anyone looking for their special jewellery.

Yi

Rosemary · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect ring

We had a great experience at Icing On The Ring. My fiancee designed my beautiful engagement ring. He enjoyed the experience and it was so special knowing it's a one of a kind ring. The staff are amazing. We are so happy with our rings.

Blake · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience with Icing on the Ring was flawless. They always provided helpful insight and answered all of my questions. They were patient when I asked to try a million diamond/setting combinations. They were professional. And unlike other jewelers, I never felt an ounce of pressure to make a decision that day. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Steve · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent experience shopping for a wedding band here. Ani was very informative regarding various options and styles for a men's wedding band. Very happy with the experience, highly recommend.

Romy · Married on 07/11/2018

Had an amazing experience with them all around. Will continue to get my Jewelery from here. Super helpful, great to work with, knowledgable, kind, flexible and a pleasure to work with. I love my ring!!

Esmeralda · Married on 06/30/2018

I am beyond happy with the exceptional customer service that Raffi provided myself and my husband in finding the perfect moissanite for my existing wedding bands. We chose Icing on The Ring because of the fabulous reviews and we were not disappointed. We felt like part of the family in this family owned business as soon as we walked into the door. Raffi is knowledgeable, courteous, patient and an overall great person. He was easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions in a calm, re-assuring manner. When we decided on the perfect moissanite for our bands, Raffi let us know that special customizations had to be done and it being the week of 4th of July, I was afraid that we wouldn’t get the ring on the day that was promised. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the ring was completed on time due to Raffi’s father going into work specifically on his day off just to get the ring completed on time as promised. When Raffi presented my husband and I with the finished product, it is safe to say that we were both flabbergasted at the results. My 17 year old ring was brought back to life. It is simply gorgeous and I get compliments all day long on how shiny and bright it is. I highly recommend anyone to take their business to Icing on the Ring. You will be very happy with the customer service and with the jewelry of your choosing.

Icing On The Ring 4
    Icing On The Ring 5
    Icing On The Ring 6

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2018

The staff at Icing on the Ring were very helpful and you get great quality within your budget. Ani was our consultant and she was absolutely wonderful! They made the experience really fun for us!

• Abriana

Abriana · Married on 01/20/2018

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!!

• F

Filiberto · Married on 12/22/2017

I absolutely enjoyed the service and selection at Icing on the Ring. The staff was attentive and gave advice on how to make the right selection. I would like to personally thank Ani for her diligent effort and always setting aside time to work with us. We are both happy that we purchased from Icing on the Ring and appreciate their business.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Filiberto - thank you so much for your kind words. We're very pleased that you had a good experience with us and we're honored to be a part of this exciting time in your life. If you ever need anything else, let us know. Congratulations to you both! Warmly, Icing On The Ring

Arrin · Married on 10/20/2017

I could not have asked for a more professional, courteous amd painless experience. Ani and team were extremely helpful and patient. My fiance and I got our rings here and we absolutely love them! His ring was custom made and it is exactly what he wanted. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Icing on the Ring for all of your fine jewelry needs!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Arrin, thank you so much for the kind review and recommendation! We are thrilled to have been a part of this special time in your life. If there's anything else we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out. We hope you have a beautiful wedding! All the best, Icing On The Ring

Megan · Married on 09/24/2017

I loved Icing on the Ring! My fiancé and best friend went into the store and Ani helped pick out the perfect ring for me! Then my fiancé and I went back on our own to get our wedding bands and Ani assisted us again. She provided tons of styles for us to try on and devoted her full attention to us the entire time we were there. Also- I had accidentally bent my ring and they fixed it free of charge and cleaned it when we went in, which was amazingly kind of them. My fiancé has said that they were phenomenal to work with, and never had any doubt in his mind that they were the best place to go to. Thank you, Ani, for all your help! You made the process of finding our rings seamless, from start to finish and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

We're so happy to hear you and your fiance had a good experience! It's our mission to ensure you receive the attention you deserve during this very important selection process. This is such an exciting time in your lives and we're so happy you allowed us to be a part of it. Congratulations and we hope to see you again! All the best, Icing On The Ring
  • F

Fabian · Married on 08/26/2017

It is difficult to find a good place to buy a ring with so many shops in the jewelry district but I am glad I went to Icing on the Ring. This place was recommended to me by my brother. This family run business makes you feel like family and Ani was great to work with. She made the ring shopping experience very easy. I never felt pressured to buy anything and she was always patient with me since it took me several visits to find the right engagement ring for my wife.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Fabian, we are so happy you had a positive experience with us - we love making our customers feel like part of the family! We are thrilled to have been part of this time in your life and we hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of. If you need anything else now or in the future, please let us know. All the best, Icing On The Ring

Jamey · Married on 07/10/2017

Icing on the ring is the best jewelry store in Los Angeles. I called Vic to see if he could make a custom eternity band for my 10 year anniversary and he made it happen.. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and it turned out better then I ever expected. I would highly recommend Icing on the ring for any wedding, anniversary, or any occasion.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Jamey, wow, thank you for this incredible review. We had a great time working on your band and we are so happy it exceeded your expectations. If there is anything else you need now or in the future, please let us know. And don't forget to stop by anytime for a free cleaning. Congrats on your 10 year! All the best, Icing On The Ring

Patricia · Married on 05/13/2017

We had no idea what we wanted in terms of wedding rings. In fact, the only thing we knew was that we wanted something elegant and understated. Ara at Icing on the Ring was so helpful and patient. He made suggestions but allowed us to guide discussions. He made ordering easy and there was absolutely no pressure to buy more expensive rings or certain styles. The rings are gorgeous, and we highly recommend Icing on the Ring to anyone on the hunt for elegant jewelry.

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Icing on the Ring. Ara remembers us every time we come in and always gives us really great, personalized, service. All three of our rings were custom-made exactly how we wanted them, and were always ready earlier than expected.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Danielle, we're so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. That's what we always aim for! We hope you had a beautiful wedding. Never hesitate to stop by for a ring cleaning, or simply to say hi! We'd be happy to see you. All the best, Icing On The Ring

Charles · Married on 04/22/2017

I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Ani at Icing on the Ring and then we went back and got our wedding bands from Rafi. IOTR is beyond exceptional. The showroom is so nice and the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable. Both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band were custom made by their jewelers and they were exactly what she wanted. They put a smile on her face twice and that made me come out looking like Prince Charming. Thanks so much to all!!

Laura · Married on 10/23/2016

Rings look like new. So pleased!

Victor · Married on 06/02/2016

Did a lot of research and checked plenty of reviews before shopping around for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend at that time. (Now my fiancee) Icing on the ring ended up being the first and only place I ever needed to check. Ani was the person who assisted me and my friends. She is an amazing person who really wanted to help find the perfect ring for you. Didn't try to up sell me or anything. Also very was very patience with my indecisiveness. Even gave me a lesson in about diamonds. Of course my fiancée loved the ring. We recently came back and bought our wedding band and ring. Ani again helped us out and even my fiancée thought she was amazing. We didn't buy the ring at the time. But did come back and bought it later with the help of Vic. He was also a great person. Vic was really kind and offer us coffee and snacks. No one there tried to up sell us at all. They made the process feel effortless and are willing to go beyond customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone. There's no need to shop anywhere else. - Victor D.

Marisa · Married on 11/28/2015

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this vendor.

Sean · Married on 10/03/2015

For months and months, I searched endlessly through the LA Jewelry District for a ring for my now fiancee. After weeding through an abyss of over-the-top, overly aggressive ring dealers, I came across Icing on the Ring! I cannot even explain the weight that came off my shoulders the second I entered their store. First off, the store itself puts anything else in the jewelry district to shame. Second, it's family owned (huge plus)! Third, their selection is incredible! Forth, I worked with Ani -- she was beyond incredible and patient and was so helpful in my hunt for the right ring. Not once did she try to force a sale on me. She was the first person I dealt with in the jewelry district who I felt cared about me finding the right ring as opposed to just making a buck. And that's the type of people I like to work with. Beyond Ani, the rest of her family at the store seemed great as well -- so really, you can't go wrong. Good luck! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE! ~Sean

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

I purchased my husband's wedding band from Icing On The Ring and could not have been more pleased with their service and selection. I arrived (without an appointment) on a Friday afternoon (just 15 days before our wedding) as a stressed out and overwhelmed bride-to-be (a.k.a. a giant mess). Leandra (my hero) helped me narrow the options and select the perfect ring. They also consulted with my husband to ensure that his band fit properly, and they cleaned my engagement ring and replaced a small missing diamond . . . all with time to spare before our wedding day. They are truly miracle workers! Thank you, Icing On The Ring (especially Leandra!)!

Robert · Married on 05/02/2015

At my friend's recommendation, my husband and I went to Icing on the Ring in the Jewelry District to shop for our wedding bands. While they may be a little more expensive than the other vendors in the Jewelry District, they also are the largest and most professional in the area. This family-run business is extremely knowledgable with their products. My husband wasn't planning to spend much on his ring, but after learning about the unique traits of Triton's tungsten ring with platinum inlay, he was finally willing to let me spend more for a quality ring. We also requested engravings on our rings, which were done nicely. We're both really happy with our wedding bands, and love wearing it everyday.