Icing On The Ring Reviews

125 | Los Angeles, CA

125 Reviews for Icing On The Ring

Josie Espinoza · Getting married on 01/01/2022

LOVE my ring

My fiance could not stop talking about how much he enjoyed working with Ani to create the most beautiful ring. She was super informative, helpful and really guided him every step of the way. My engagement ring came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL and amazing. We loved it so much we had to go back to get our wedding bands where I finally got to meet Ani who was the best and again IOTR came through and helped create both of our wedding bands. We couldn't be happier and thank you Ani for making this experience so memorable and exciting.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Inder

Inder Padda · Getting married on 05/06/2021

The ONLY Place to Shop for Rings

If I had to summarize my experience with IOTR, I would say that it was MEMORABLE. Ani is super fun to work with and she really invested her time understanding mine and my fiancé's style preferences. Gagan and I knew that we wanted a Tacori setting, and Ani was super helpful in walking us through the entire collection. At the end, we found the ring that was PERFECT for us. I will definitely be going back to Ani when we purchase the wedding band.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Inder, we're so happy Ani was able to help you find the perfect engagement ring. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to helping you pick out the wedding bands of your dreams!

With Love, Icing On The Ring
  • Brian

Brian Markey · Getting married on 02/12/2021

Excellent Customer Service and Worry Free

I went into Icing On The Ring after inquiring about engagement rings at other retailers and found them to be the most knowledgeable. In addition they answered all my questions and put me at ease about such a large purchase. I would highly recommend them to anyway shopping for jewelry as the entire experience was enjoyable from beginning to end.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Xingxu

Xingxu Yan · Getting married on 03/12/2020

Best jewelry store

I have visited the Icing on the Ring several times for purchasing proposal ring and wedding bands. The experiences are amazing. The salesmen are always kind and carefully and thoroughly assist me find the best diamond and rings to reach my expectation as well as fit my budgets. The designs are so beautiful. My fiancee liked them. We will marry in the end of this year. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Mike

Mike Moore · Getting married on 03/08/2020

Excellent Service

I had a very positive experience visiting the store. The ring I purchased is of a very high quality. If you are looking for a ring, please check out Icing on the Ring. The customer service is also good. I would return for wedding bands as well.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Mike, we're beyond grateful for your kind words and recommendation! We aim to provide our best customer service and can't wait to assist you in picking out the wedding bands of your dreams.

All The Best,
  • Claudia

Claudia Y · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Engagement and wedding rings

We visited a lot of jewelry stores throughout Orange County. We decided to research Los Angeles and found the wonderful store “icing on the ring”. So glad we ventured out of Orange County! When we first went, we didn’t think we would find a ring. We were greeted by Ralphi and Vic who spent numerous hours helping us and educating us on diamonds. They provided their professional opinion and never felt pressured rather than provided with many options and suggestions. If it weren’t for “Icing on the Ring”, we never would have found the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands.

We made numerous stops over the weekends to check and decide on the rings. Everyone was so friendly and made the process of choosing and deciding so much easier. We never felt rushed at all! If you are looking for a place to purchase your rings, this is the place! The have options for all price ranges!

I couldn’t be happier with our decision on the rings! I have had so many compliments! Thank you Vic and Ralphi for all of your help and time you spent with us!

Sam and Claudia

Sent on 01/01/2020

Christine · Married on 12/07/2019

My fiance did an amazing job finding Icing On The Ring (on his own) for my engagement ring, which is absolutely beautiful. He was able to work with Ani and the team to find the most perfect setting and a serendipitous result with my band design which gave me quite a shock when he proposed. Their work is absolutely stunning. On top of the quality of their items, Icing On The Ring has top notch customer service - extremely hospitable. I loved their customer service so much I went back to get our wedding bands from them.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Christine, we are so grateful to have had a hand in making your proposal special! It is our aim to provide exceptional customer service and we are beyond grateful to hear that your experience with Ani was top notch.

With Love,
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/19/2019

We could not recommend Icing on the Ring enough!

My boyfriend and I had no idea where to start when shopping for an engagement ring in LA. We went to a few places together but didn't get the right vibe. That all changed when we walked into Icing on the Ring. We were immediately greeted by Ara and walked through the process gently without too much pressure or any sales pitches. He answered all of our questions and was happy to look at different diamonds and ring styles with us and was very patient.

When we decided what we were interested in we sat down and figured out the financials. We decided we wanted to think a little longer about such a big purchase and he was so understanding about this. We ended up coming back a few weeks later to finalize everything. My boyfriend ended up proposing that holiday season and just got married this October! We came back to Icing on the Ring for our wedding bands and again, they did not disappoint. We found the perfect wedding band for my fiance and mine was custom made to match my engagement ring exactly. Everything has held up and they always take care of us when we come in for cleanings or resizings, etc. We could not recommend Icing on the Ring enough!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Luis

Luis Gutierrez · Married on 10/05/2019

Efficient, positive vibes

Perfect experience shopping for the perfect wedding ring, and subsequently shopping for wedding bands!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jesus · Married on 09/21/2019

From start to finish, the entire process with Icing on the Ring was great. In specific, Ani was a pleasure to work with. Her communication skills were impeccable. She understood exactly what I was looking for and asked relevant questions regarding things I hadn't thought about. They had my ring ready on time and it looked amazing. My fiancee loved it! 5 stars for the trifecta: price, quality, and customer service!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Jesus, we are with you every step of the way when it comes to buying a ring from us! We are grateful for your kind review and exceptional rating. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

All The Best,

Adrian · Married on 08/09/2019

The Perfect Ring!

Buying an engagement ring is daunting because there's so many diamonds, so many settings, and so many small details to pay attention to. Fortunately, I had the pleasure of working with Vic and he made it easy!

He took the time to explain what to look for in a diamond and showed me several options in my price range. After that, we looked at settings and I couldn't find quite the right one in stock, so he custom made one for me. The end product looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the end product, price, and service.

If you're down town shopping for a ring, definitely take a look at what they have and ask for Vic!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany W. · Married on 07/12/2019

Great service! Love my rings.

Ani helped my fiancé and I both our engagement rings and our wedding bands. She spent hours with us while I had her go back and forth to find me a diamond I loved. Throughout the entire process, Ani had a great attitude: always positive, and never pushed us to make a decision at any time. Even with our wedding bands, Ani spent time talking us through options and gave us all the time we needed. Although we didn’t interact with the rest of the family much, everyone seemed to always have a smile on their face and were very quick to ask us if we needed assistance.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Sarah Lee · Married on 07/10/2019

Everything I Wanted

I went to Icing on the Ring with a very specific idea and they made it come to life! Ani and the staff are always helpful, patient and professional. Not only did I get my engagement ring from here, but I also got my wedding band and my fiancé’s wedding band.

Sent on 07/10/2019

jacqueline · Married on 07/06/2019

Ara Ajemian helped us find our dream ring he provided us with excellent service. My ring is absolutely beautiful its just what I was looking for.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Y

Yi · Married on 07/04/2019

Vic was a great communicator and pleasure to deal with.
    From the moment I rang him to discuss my enquiry to coming to the US to pick up the order, everything was down efficiently and trouble free.
    The shop was spotless and staff were really accommodating.
    Being able to see the craftsman setting the stone on the bespoke setting made the whole experience so special.
    Would absolutely recommend Vic and Icing On The Ring to friends and anyone looking for their special jewellery.

Yi

Sent on 09/18/2018

Rosemary · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect ring

We had a great experience at Icing On The Ring. My fiancee designed my beautiful engagement ring. He enjoyed the experience and it was so special knowing it's a one of a kind ring. The staff are amazing. We are so happy with our rings.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Blake · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience with Icing on the Ring was flawless. They always provided helpful insight and answered all of my questions. They were patient when I asked to try a million diamond/setting combinations. They were professional. And unlike other jewelers, I never felt an ounce of pressure to make a decision that day. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Steve · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent experience shopping for a wedding band here. Ani was very informative regarding various options and styles for a men's wedding band. Very happy with the experience, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Romy · Married on 07/11/2018

Had an amazing experience with them all around. Will continue to get my Jewelery from here. Super helpful, great to work with, knowledgable, kind, flexible and a pleasure to work with. I love my ring!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Esmeralda · Married on 06/30/2018

I am beyond happy with the exceptional customer service that Raffi provided myself and my husband in finding the perfect moissanite for my existing wedding bands. We chose Icing on The Ring because of the fabulous reviews and we were not disappointed. We felt like part of the family in this family owned business as soon as we walked into the door. Raffi is knowledgeable, courteous, patient and an overall great person. He was easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions in a calm, re-assuring manner. When we decided on the perfect moissanite for our bands, Raffi let us know that special customizations had to be done and it being the week of 4th of July, I was afraid that we wouldn’t get the ring on the day that was promised. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the ring was completed on time due to Raffi’s father going into work specifically on his day off just to get the ring completed on time as promised. When Raffi presented my husband and I with the finished product, it is safe to say that we were both flabbergasted at the results. My 17 year old ring was brought back to life. It is simply gorgeous and I get compliments all day long on how shiny and bright it is. I highly recommend anyone to take their business to Icing on the Ring. You will be very happy with the customer service and with the jewelry of your choosing.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2018

The staff at Icing on the Ring were very helpful and you get great quality within your budget. Ani was our consultant and she was absolutely wonderful! They made the experience really fun for us!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Abriana

Abriana · Married on 01/20/2018

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • F

Filiberto · Married on 12/22/2017

I absolutely enjoyed the service and selection at Icing on the Ring. The staff was attentive and gave advice on how to make the right selection. I would like to personally thank Ani for her diligent effort and always setting aside time to work with us. We are both happy that we purchased from Icing on the Ring and appreciate their business.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Filiberto - thank you so much for your kind words. We're very pleased that you had a good experience with us and we're honored to be a part of this exciting time in your life. If you ever need anything else, let us know. Congratulations to you both! Warmly, Icing On The Ring

Arrin · Married on 10/20/2017

I could not have asked for a more professional, courteous amd painless experience. Ani and team were extremely helpful and patient. My fiance and I got our rings here and we absolutely love them! His ring was custom made and it is exactly what he wanted. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Icing on the Ring for all of your fine jewelry needs!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Arrin, thank you so much for the kind review and recommendation! We are thrilled to have been a part of this special time in your life. If there's anything else we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out. We hope you have a beautiful wedding! All the best, Icing On The Ring

Megan · Married on 09/24/2017

I loved Icing on the Ring! My fiancé and best friend went into the store and Ani helped pick out the perfect ring for me! Then my fiancé and I went back on our own to get our wedding bands and Ani assisted us again. She provided tons of styles for us to try on and devoted her full attention to us the entire time we were there. Also- I had accidentally bent my ring and they fixed it free of charge and cleaned it when we went in, which was amazingly kind of them. My fiancé has said that they were phenomenal to work with, and never had any doubt in his mind that they were the best place to go to. Thank you, Ani, for all your help! You made the process of finding our rings seamless, from start to finish and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Icing On The Ring's reply:

We're so happy to hear you and your fiance had a good experience! It's our mission to ensure you receive the attention you deserve during this very important selection process. This is such an exciting time in your lives and we're so happy you allowed us to be a part of it. Congratulations and we hope to see you again! All the best, Icing On The Ring