Icing On The Ring Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Aidan F. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Honesty and Friendliness

I went to 10 different locations to purchase my engagement ring. The employees at Icing on the Ring helped turn this stressful situation into an easy choice. They made me feel like family by being honest, and providing me with the knowledge to help me pick the perfect ring.
  • Michael
    Michael S. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Beyond expectations

Found Icing on the Ring through some online searching and submitted and inquiry to them back in May of 2021. I’ve been emailing and doing virtual visits with Vic directly in order to find the best option for my fiancé until I had a weekend too make it down there by myself and fully see the options. While I was there, Vic provided exceptional service and professionalism while giving me the best options to choose from. Ultimately found the Diamond I was looking for and submitted my order. Few weeks went by and it delivered at my address and couldn’t be more satisfied with how it turned out. Absolutely stunning and my GF at the time had no idea which was the best part. End of the month we had a special weekend lined up and she couldn’t have been more shocked, happy, thrilled to see the ring I got her. She was absolutely shocked in the moment and caught her by surprise. An absolute memory that I’ll never forget and starts with the ring! Vic is your guy and very easy to work with. Already purchased the wedding band for our wedding and plan to pick out my own ring from them as well!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 04/02/2022

Easily the Best Decision

When we started looking for a setting for my family’s stone; Icing on the Ring was the best choice we could’ve made. From the second I clicked to get online assistance to the moment I took it home the service was phenomenal. Professional, personable, quick to reply and up front about cost. Truly a diamond in the rough.
    Lovette J. Married on 03/05/2022

The ring fits fine

Icing on the Ring was the store that I decided to purchase the engagement ring for my fiancé. I was in and out with a ring that fit. Thx!
  • Michael
    Michael M. Married on 03/05/2022

Best Styles and Attentive!

I looked at many places when shopping for a ring and in the end I was firmly sold on Icing on the Ring! Their styles, staff, prices and customer service was top notch! Ani helped me with the ring and she was great to work with! The styles Icing on the Ring had were so wide and really elegant and much more tasteful than a lot of other places. You can't go wrong with Icing on the Ring. Very happy that I chose them to get the ring!
    Alec R. Married on 02/08/2022

Great Jeweler

Icing on the Ring did an amazing job in helping me find the right diamond. Since I was unsure of what style of ring my partner would like, they provided a "proposal band," a simple and temporary ring for the diamond. Once engaged, they did an amazing job of helping my fiancée figure out the perfect ring.
    Alberto M. Married on 09/09/2021

Great Experience

Highly recommended. We had the pleasure of working with Ani at Icing on the Ring and bought our wedding rings from them
    Josh S. Married on 08/02/2021

Amazing experience. Very helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy!

Originally I was going to shop around for an engagement ring for my girlfriend. I had about 3-4 jewelers I was planning to meet. The first place on my list was ‘Icing On The Ring.’ Ara was the salesman I met and he was extremely helpful. I immediately felt that he was patient and not pushy and that was exactly what I was looking for. I decided to not go to any other jewelers after that first meeting. I couldn’t decide between 2 diamonds (the only difference was size) and he didn’t try to push the bigger one on me which I really appreciated. I couldn’t be happier with the engagement ring we got and my fiancé is obsessed with it. It’s stunning. Buying from ‘Icing On The Ring’ was a fantastic experience and I’d recommend it to anyone!
    Paul R. Married on 07/06/2021

It was straight forward with all the details.

Getting into the fine print of the deal was so clear to understand and the certifications speak for themselves too.
    Luis R. Married on 06/25/2021

Flawless and Frictionless

Everyone at this establishment is helpful and caring I couldn’t have had a more pleasant experience will defiantly recommend to anyone who may be lost in purchasing a ring .
  • Inder
    Inder P. Married on 05/06/2021

The ONLY Place to Shop for Rings

If I had to summarize my experience with IOTR, I would say that it was MEMORABLE. Ani is super fun to work with and she really invested her time understanding mine and my fiancé's style preferences. Gagan and I knew that we wanted a Tacori setting, and Ani was super helpful in walking us through the entire collection. At the end, we found the ring that was PERFECT for us. I will definitely be going back to Ani when we purchase the wedding band.

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Inder, we're so happy Ani was able to help you find the perfect engagement ring. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to helping you pick out the wedding bands of your dreams!

With Love, Icing On The Ring
    Lee R. Married on 03/20/2021

Great Ring

After going to several jewelry stores, Icing on the Ring was the store that I decided to purchase the engagement ring for my fiancé. This business is family owned.

From walking into the store to the purchase. I was 1st greeted by the father.

Ani was very helpful throughout the process. From the 1st consultation in person, emails, photos, text messages and to the pickup of the ring, everything went smooth. Her brother, Raffi, helped with the final consultation. Great customer service. A+++

The ring I bought is so beautiful. My fiancé loves the ring.

Thank you for all your help. Definitely would come back to Icing on the Ring for the wedding bands. And will recommend this place to family and friends.
  • Brian
    Brian M. Married on 02/12/2021

Excellent Customer Service and Worry Free

I went into Icing On The Ring after inquiring about engagement rings at other retailers and found them to be the most knowledgeable. In addition they answered all my questions and put me at ease about such a large purchase. I would highly recommend them to anyway shopping for jewelry as the entire experience was enjoyable from beginning to end.
    Alvin Married on 02/05/2021

Very knowledgeable and easy to work with, no pressure to buy

I had 0 knowledge of jewelry shopping outside of reading about it on the internet and talking to my peers. I almost went with an online vendor but decided to check out local vendors. I went to Icing On the Ring based off the reviews I read on Yelp - and the reviews were spot on! I made an appointment with Ani and she was patient, very informative and didn’t pressure me into buying something I couldn’t afford. I told Ani what my fiancé was looking for and the types of ring a she told me she likes. Ani showed me a variety of styles and give me helpful advice about the rings. I would give them a shot if your in the market for engagement rings
    Jose Married on 01/11/2021

Engagement Ring

Could not have asked for a better experience. Our sales Rep Ani was so nice and knowledgeable, and def made the purchase of our engagement ring very seamless....
    Michael B. Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing experience and great selection took care of us start to finish

Ani and the entire staff were amazing I am so thankful we worked with Icing on the Ring
  • ALEXIS
    Alexis Married on 08/28/2020

Great Experience

The team at Icing On The Ring made our experience memorable and enjoyable. Their customer service is beyond impressive, and we were able to find exactly what we wanted. We love our engagement and wedding bands, so we definitely recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a great jewelry purchasing experience.
    Mathew C. Married on 06/07/2020

Flawless, effortless, and professional

Vic was amazing throughout the entire process and did not stop until he found the perfect stone and created the perfect ring. Highly recommend him!
  • Xingxu
    Xingxu Y. Married on 03/12/2020

Best jewelry store

I have visited the Icing on the Ring several times for purchasing proposal ring and wedding bands. The experiences are amazing. The salesmen are always kind and carefully and thoroughly assist me find the best diamond and rings to reach my expectation as well as fit my budgets. The designs are so beautiful. My fiancee liked them. We will marry in the end of this year. Thank you!
  • Mike
    Mike M. Married on 03/08/2020

Excellent Service

I had a very positive experience visiting the store. The ring I purchased is of a very high quality. If you are looking for a ring, please check out Icing on the Ring. The customer service is also good. I would return for wedding bands as well.

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Mike, we're beyond grateful for your kind words and recommendation! We aim to provide our best customer service and can't wait to assist you in picking out the wedding bands of your dreams.

All The Best,
    Icing On The Ring
  • Claudia
    Claudia Married on 02/28/2020

Engagement and wedding rings

We visited a lot of jewelry stores throughout Orange County. We decided to research Los Angeles and found the wonderful store “icing on the ring”. So glad we ventured out of Orange County! When we first went, we didn’t think we would find a ring. We were greeted by Ralphi and Vic who spent numerous hours helping us and educating us on diamonds. They provided their professional opinion and never felt pressured rather than provided with many options and suggestions. If it weren’t for “Icing on the Ring”, we never would have found the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands.

We made numerous stops over the weekends to check and decide on the rings. Everyone was so friendly and made the process of choosing and deciding so much easier. We never felt rushed at all! If you are looking for a place to purchase your rings, this is the place! The have options for all price ranges!

I couldn’t be happier with our decision on the rings! I have had so many compliments! Thank you Vic and Ralphi for all of your help and time you spent with us!

Sam and Claudia
    Josie E. Married on 01/25/2020

LOVE my ring

My fiance could not stop talking about how much he enjoyed working with Ani to create the most beautiful ring. She was super informative, helpful and really guided him every step of the way. My engagement ring came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL and amazing. We loved it so much we had to go back to get our wedding bands where I finally got to meet Ani who was the best and again IOTR came through and helped create both of our wedding bands. We couldn't be happier and thank you Ani for making this experience so memorable and exciting.
    Christine Married on 12/07/2019
    My fiance did an amazing job finding Icing On The Ring (on his own) for my engagement ring, which is absolutely beautiful. He was able to work with Ani and the team to find the most perfect setting and a serendipitous result with my band design which gave me quite a shock when he proposed. Their work is absolutely stunning. On top of the quality of their items, Icing On The Ring has top notch customer service - extremely hospitable. I loved their customer service so much I went back to get our wedding bands from them.

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Christine, we are so grateful to have had a hand in making your proposal special! It is our aim to provide exceptional customer service and we are beyond grateful to hear that your experience with Ani was top notch.

With Love,
    Icing On The Ring
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/19/2019

We could not recommend Icing on the Ring enough!

My boyfriend and I had no idea where to start when shopping for an engagement ring in LA. We went to a few places together but didn't get the right vibe. That all changed when we walked into Icing on the Ring. We were immediately greeted by Ara and walked through the process gently without too much pressure or any sales pitches. He answered all of our questions and was happy to look at different diamonds and ring styles with us and was very patient.

When we decided what we were interested in we sat down and figured out the financials. We decided we wanted to think a little longer about such a big purchase and he was so understanding about this. We ended up coming back a few weeks later to finalize everything. My boyfriend ended up proposing that holiday season and just got married this October! We came back to Icing on the Ring for our wedding bands and again, they did not disappoint. We found the perfect wedding band for my fiance and mine was custom made to match my engagement ring exactly. Everything has held up and they always take care of us when we come in for cleanings or resizings, etc. We could not recommend Icing on the Ring enough!
  • Luis
    Luis G. Married on 10/05/2019

Efficient, positive vibes

Perfect experience shopping for the perfect wedding ring, and subsequently shopping for wedding bands!