103 Reviews for Icing On The Ring

Payment Plans (3)
Warranties (3)
Loose Diamonds (2)
Appraisal (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
103 Icing On The Ring Reviews

From start to finish, the entire process with Icing on the Ring was great. In specific, Ani was a pleasure to work with. Her communication skills were impeccable. She understood exactly what I was looking for and asked relevant questions regarding things I hadn't thought about. They had my ring ready on time and it looked amazing. My fiancee loved it! 5 stars for the trifecta: price, quality, and customer service!

Profile Picture Jesus, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Ara Ajemian helped us find our dream ring he provided us with excellent service. My ring is absolutely beautiful its just what I was looking for.

Profile Picture jacqueline, 7/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Just an awesome experience, would definitely go here again. Really enjoyed working with Vic! He gave me assurance when I had doubts on stone size, that is priceless service to me!

Profile Picture Alan, 4/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My experience with Icing on the Ring was flawless. They always provided helpful insight and answered all of my questions. They were patient when I asked to try a million diamond/setting combinations. They were professional. And unlike other jewelers, I never felt an ounce of pressure to make a decision that day. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Blake, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Had an amazing experience with them all around. Will continue to get my Jewelery from here. Super helpful, great to work with, knowledgable, kind, flexible and a pleasure to work with. I love my ring!!

Profile Picture Romy, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The staff at Icing on the Ring were very helpful and you get great quality within your budget. Ani was our consultant and she was absolutely wonderful! They made the experience really fun for us!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/11/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!!

Profile Picture Abriana, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely enjoyed the service and selection at Icing on the Ring. The staff was attentive and gave advice on how to make the right selection. I would like to personally thank Ani for her diligent effort and always setting aside time to work with us. We are both happy that we purchased from Icing on the Ring and appreciate their business.

Profile Picture Filiberto, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I could not have asked for a more professional, courteous amd painless experience. Ani and team were extremely helpful and patient. My fiance and I got our rings here and we absolutely love them! His ring was custom made and it is exactly what he wanted. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Icing on the Ring for all of your fine jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Arrin, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties, Custom Wed. Bands

I loved Icing on the Ring! My fiancé and best friend went into the store and Ani helped pick out the perfect ring for me! Then my fiancé and I went back on our own to get our wedding bands and Ani assisted us again. She provided tons of styles for us to try on and devoted her full attention to us the entire time we were there. Also- I had accidentally bent my ring and they fixed it free of charge and cleaned it when we went in, which was amazingly kind of them. My fiancé has said that they were phenomenal to work with, and never had any doubt in his mind that they were the best place to go to. Thank you, Ani, for all your help! You made the process of finding our rings seamless, from start to finish and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It is difficult to find a good place to buy a ring with so many shops in the jewelry district but I am glad I went to Icing on the Ring. This place was recommended to me by my brother. This family run business makes you feel like family and Ani was great to work with. She made the ring shopping experience very easy. I never felt pressured to buy anything and she was always patient with me since it took me several visits to find the right engagement ring for my wife.

Profile Picture Fabian, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding bands from Icing on The Ring and they were great to work with.
We ended up designing a custom wedding band for my fiance (now husband) and it came out exactly the way we pictured it. Mine was a bit simpler to match my engagement ring, but they were able to select just the right one that was a perfect match.
Ani was great to work with throughout the process and we were very happy with Garo's work. It was a pleasure and we will definitely use them when we are ready to upgrade.

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/29/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands

Icing on the ring is the best jewelry store in Los Angeles. I called Vic to see if he could make a custom eternity band for my 10 year anniversary and he made it happen.. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and it turned out better then I ever expected. I would highly recommend Icing on the ring for any wedding, anniversary, or any occasion.

Profile Picture Jamey, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Book and turn up early, always a great place to browse.
A pleasure, helpful and felt as though were a long time friend. I know a friend now for a long time.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had no idea what we wanted in terms of wedding rings. In fact, the only thing we knew was that we wanted something elegant and understated. Ara at Icing on the Ring was so helpful and patient. He made suggestions but allowed us to guide discussions. He made ordering easy and there was absolutely no pressure to buy more expensive rings or certain styles. The rings are gorgeous, and we highly recommend Icing on the Ring to anyone on the hunt for elegant jewelry.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands

My husband and I got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Icing on the Ring. Ara remembers us every time we come in and always gives us really great, personalized, service. All three of our rings were custom-made exactly how we wanted them, and were always ready earlier than expected.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Warranties

I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Ani at Icing on the Ring and then we went back and got our wedding bands from Rafi. IOTR is beyond exceptional. The showroom is so nice and the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable. Both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band were custom made by their jewelers and they were exactly what she wanted. They put a smile on her face twice and that made me come out looking like Prince Charming. Thanks so much to all!!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Icing on the ring was the perfect place to go to for our engagement ring. It can be very hard to find a place that feels professional in the Jewelry District, but you sense it immediately at Icing on the Ring. I had a couple ideas when I first came, and Vic did a great job of working with me to build the best ring ever! I went a little bit outside my price range, but Vic worked with me and I felt 100% confidence that I was getting the full value. I've already recommended it to some other friends and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Garret, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Vic and his team are extremely flexible in getting you what you want and need. They can create anything you want and more.

Profile Picture User5274004, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping

Rings look like new. So pleased!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had some ideas about what type of engagement ring my girlfriend wanted and read good reviews about Icing On The Ring so off I went to downtown LA's Jewelry District. Ara provided a low pressure environment as he helped me find the right diamond and a temporary setting that let my bride-to-be select the style and fit she desired later. After showing off her new engagement ring to friends and family over the Christmas holiday we returned to look at other settings. This time Garo, the owner showed us a special ring not in their display case that was just what she wanted. We picked it up a week later and he re-sized it perfectly while we waited. Great service with better quality and pricing than the mall jewelry stores.

Profile Picture Tryg, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Appraisal, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Warranties

Did a lot of research and checked plenty of reviews before shopping around for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend at that time. (Now my fiancee) Icing on the ring ended up being the first and only place I ever needed to check. Ani was the person who assisted me and my friends. She is an amazing person who really wanted to help find the perfect ring for you. Didn't try to up sell me or anything. Also very was very patience with my indecisiveness. Even gave me a lesson in about diamonds. Of course my fiancée loved the ring. We recently came back and bought our wedding band and ring. Ani again helped us out and even my fiancée thought she was amazing. We didn't buy the ring at the time. But did come back and bought it later with the help of Vic. He was also a great person. Vic was really kind and offer us coffee and snacks. No one there tried to up sell us at all. They made the process feel effortless and are willing to go beyond customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone. There's no need to shop anywhere else. - Victor D.

Profile Picture Victor, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this vendor.

Profile Picture Marisa , 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

For months and months, I searched endlessly through the LA Jewelry District for a ring for my now fiancee. After weeding through an abyss of over-the-top, overly aggressive ring dealers, I came across Icing on the Ring! I cannot even explain the weight that came off my shoulders the second I entered their store. First off, the store itself puts anything else in the jewelry district to shame. Second, it's family owned (huge plus)! Third, their selection is incredible! Forth, I worked with Ani -- she was beyond incredible and patient and was so helpful in my hunt for the right ring. Not once did she try to force a sale on me. She was the first person I dealt with in the jewelry district who I felt cared about me finding the right ring as opposed to just making a buck. And that's the type of people I like to work with. Beyond Ani, the rest of her family at the store seemed great as well -- so really, you can't go wrong. Good luck! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE! ~Sean

Profile Picture Sean, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased my husband's wedding band from Icing On The Ring and could not have been more pleased with their service and selection. I arrived (without an appointment) on a Friday afternoon (just 15 days before our wedding) as a stressed out and overwhelmed bride-to-be (a.k.a. a giant mess). Leandra (my hero) helped me narrow the options and select the perfect ring. They also consulted with my husband to ensure that his band fit properly, and they cleaned my engagement ring and replaced a small missing diamond . . . all with time to spare before our wedding day. They are truly miracle workers! Thank you, Icing On The Ring (especially Leandra!)!

Profile Picture User5559754, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews