102 Reviews for Icing On The Ring

Payment Plans (3)
Warranties (3)
Loose Diamonds (2)
Appraisal (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
102 Icing On The Ring Reviews

From start to finish, the entire process with Icing on the Ring was great. In specific, Ani was a pleasure to work with. Her communication skills were impeccable. She understood exactly what I was looking for and asked relevant questions regarding things I hadn't thought about. They had my ring ready on time and it looked amazing. My fiancee loved it! 5 stars for the trifecta: price, quality, and customer service!

Profile Picture Jesus, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My experience with Icing on the Ring was flawless. They always provided helpful insight and answered all of my questions. They were patient when I asked to try a million diamond/setting combinations. They were professional. And unlike other jewelers, I never felt an ounce of pressure to make a decision that day. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Blake, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Had an amazing experience with them all around. Will continue to get my Jewelery from here. Super helpful, great to work with, knowledgable, kind, flexible and a pleasure to work with. I love my ring!!

Profile Picture Romy, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The staff at Icing on the Ring were very helpful and you get great quality within your budget. Ani was our consultant and she was absolutely wonderful! They made the experience really fun for us!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!!

Profile Picture Abriana, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely enjoyed the service and selection at Icing on the Ring. The staff was attentive and gave advice on how to make the right selection. I would like to personally thank Ani for her diligent effort and always setting aside time to work with us. We are both happy that we purchased from Icing on the Ring and appreciate their business.

Profile Picture Filiberto, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I could not have asked for a more professional, courteous amd painless experience. Ani and team were extremely helpful and patient. My fiance and I got our rings here and we absolutely love them! His ring was custom made and it is exactly what he wanted. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Icing on the Ring for all of your fine jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Arrin, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties, Custom Wed. Bands

I loved Icing on the Ring! My fiancé and best friend went into the store and Ani helped pick out the perfect ring for me! Then my fiancé and I went back on our own to get our wedding bands and Ani assisted us again. She provided tons of styles for us to try on and devoted her full attention to us the entire time we were there. Also- I had accidentally bent my ring and they fixed it free of charge and cleaned it when we went in, which was amazingly kind of them. My fiancé has said that they were phenomenal to work with, and never had any doubt in his mind that they were the best place to go to. Thank you, Ani, for all your help! You made the process of finding our rings seamless, from start to finish and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It is difficult to find a good place to buy a ring with so many shops in the jewelry district but I am glad I went to Icing on the Ring. This place was recommended to me by my brother. This family run business makes you feel like family and Ani was great to work with. She made the ring shopping experience very easy. I never felt pressured to buy anything and she was always patient with me since it took me several visits to find the right engagement ring for my wife.

Profile Picture Fabian, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Icing on the ring is the best jewelry store in Los Angeles. I called Vic to see if he could make a custom eternity band for my 10 year anniversary and he made it happen.. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and it turned out better then I ever expected. I would highly recommend Icing on the ring for any wedding, anniversary, or any occasion.

Profile Picture Jamey, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had no idea what we wanted in terms of wedding rings. In fact, the only thing we knew was that we wanted something elegant and understated. Ara at Icing on the Ring was so helpful and patient. He made suggestions but allowed us to guide discussions. He made ordering easy and there was absolutely no pressure to buy more expensive rings or certain styles. The rings are gorgeous, and we highly recommend Icing on the Ring to anyone on the hunt for elegant jewelry.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands

My husband and I got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Icing on the Ring. Ara remembers us every time we come in and always gives us really great, personalized, service. All three of our rings were custom-made exactly how we wanted them, and were always ready earlier than expected.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Warranties

I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Ani at Icing on the Ring and then we went back and got our wedding bands from Rafi. IOTR is beyond exceptional. The showroom is so nice and the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable. Both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band were custom made by their jewelers and they were exactly what she wanted. They put a smile on her face twice and that made me come out looking like Prince Charming. Thanks so much to all!!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Rings look like new. So pleased!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Did a lot of research and checked plenty of reviews before shopping around for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend at that time. (Now my fiancee) Icing on the ring ended up being the first and only place I ever needed to check. Ani was the person who assisted me and my friends. She is an amazing person who really wanted to help find the perfect ring for you. Didn't try to up sell me or anything. Also very was very patience with my indecisiveness. Even gave me a lesson in about diamonds. Of course my fiancée loved the ring. We recently came back and bought our wedding band and ring. Ani again helped us out and even my fiancée thought she was amazing. We didn't buy the ring at the time. But did come back and bought it later with the help of Vic. He was also a great person. Vic was really kind and offer us coffee and snacks. No one there tried to up sell us at all. They made the process feel effortless and are willing to go beyond customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone. There's no need to shop anywhere else. - Victor D.

Profile Picture Victor, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this vendor.

Profile Picture Marisa , 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

For months and months, I searched endlessly through the LA Jewelry District for a ring for my now fiancee. After weeding through an abyss of over-the-top, overly aggressive ring dealers, I came across Icing on the Ring! I cannot even explain the weight that came off my shoulders the second I entered their store. First off, the store itself puts anything else in the jewelry district to shame. Second, it's family owned (huge plus)! Third, their selection is incredible! Forth, I worked with Ani -- she was beyond incredible and patient and was so helpful in my hunt for the right ring. Not once did she try to force a sale on me. She was the first person I dealt with in the jewelry district who I felt cared about me finding the right ring as opposed to just making a buck. And that's the type of people I like to work with. Beyond Ani, the rest of her family at the store seemed great as well -- so really, you can't go wrong. Good luck! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE! ~Sean

Profile Picture Sean, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased my husband's wedding band from Icing On The Ring and could not have been more pleased with their service and selection. I arrived (without an appointment) on a Friday afternoon (just 15 days before our wedding) as a stressed out and overwhelmed bride-to-be (a.k.a. a giant mess). Leandra (my hero) helped me narrow the options and select the perfect ring. They also consulted with my husband to ensure that his band fit properly, and they cleaned my engagement ring and replaced a small missing diamond . . . all with time to spare before our wedding day. They are truly miracle workers! Thank you, Icing On The Ring (especially Leandra!)!

Profile Picture User5559754, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

At my friend's recommendation, my husband and I went to Icing on the Ring in the Jewelry District to shop for our wedding bands. While they may be a little more expensive than the other vendors in the Jewelry District, they also are the largest and most professional in the area. This family-run business is extremely knowledgable with their products. My husband wasn't planning to spend much on his ring, but after learning about the unique traits of Triton's tungsten ring with platinum inlay, he was finally willing to let me spend more for a quality ring. We also requested engravings on our rings, which were done nicely. We're both really happy with our wedding bands, and love wearing it everyday.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I couldn't have been happier with my ring. We also got my wedding band from them and it was perfect! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great service and quality.

Profile Picture User3307219, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

They are outstanding. They have now become our jeweler of choice and have been amazing throughout the entire engagement and wedding band selection process. They are really good about cleaning and fixing any part of the rings and bands. Great place to go- I recommend them!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I came to icing on the ring after visiting several other jewelry stores and was pleasantly surprised the moment I walked in. Raffi approached me and quickly helped me look through multiple rings until I found the one for me. Still unsure, I decided to give it a week and see if I still felt the same way about the ring and after thinking about it I did. I returned to IOTR and Raffi and I began looking for the perfect diamond for the ring I chose, he was very patient and explained everything to me, we looked at about 12-15 stones before I found the one that caught my eye. Im very pleased and glad that I decided to stop by IOTR!!!

Profile Picture User2533863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The staff at this store are absolutely incredible. Every time we walk in they know us by name! I don't know how they do it. We have been so pleased with everything we have bought there. We get so many compliments on our rings. We will continue to be customers for years to come!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Most amazing rings and such accommodating staff.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 3/7/14, 4 Reviews