161 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
160 I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

Dr. Burns was referred to me by my now mother-in-law'she raved of how good she was in another wedding she had attended. When we sat and met prior to the wedding she meet my son, who demanded green sand for the sand ceremony. She made my ceremony pleasurable and easily put my son at ease even as he asked for his green sand. She worked great with my children and well as give me wonderful advice in order to ensure we had a marriage full of love and growth. I have to say she was more than great and I am short of words to even begin to tell and explain how marvelous she is.

Profile Picture User862614, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was beautiful and everyone could tell that myself and my husband each played a part in getting everything perfect. Reverend Janine, was so much help, and everyone of our guests thought that she had known my husband and I for years. We highly recommend Reverend Jeanine, she is such a big help before, during, and after the ceremony, as well as a wonderful person to officiant any wedding.
Jessica Gomes

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When you are going crazy with your "to do" list, calling this person, arranging things, flowers, photos, wedding favors, seating charts ( you know what I mean) , it is really nice to deal with someone who is a calming influence like Reverend Burns. She is well organized and professional so that already is a relief and one less thing to worry about. She aslo provides serivce beyond just officiating and getting all the details down. I was a very nervous bride and found many of her suggestions to be helpful, in terms of calming my psyche. She even helped me with the birdcage veil that I did not know how to put on. I highly recommend Reverend Burns.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns encouraged my husband and I to do a sand ceremony with our family following our vows when we told her that we were getting re-married and our eldest son would give me away during leave from the Navy, our second son would serve as Best Man, our daughter was appointed Maid-of-Honor; our future daughter-in-law was our Bridesmaid. Neither of us had had a wedding before and Dr. Burns was able to give us the exact amount of assistance we needed to take care of important details, while suggesting and then executing ways to make our marriage special. Dr. Burns was an integral part of making our wedding magical and meaningful. She is very good at what she loves to do!

Profile Picture Roberta, 11/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns made our wedding absolutely perfect and it was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests are still complimenting that our ceremony was modern, unique and refreshing. We were very pleased with her guidance and ability to help us express what we wanted to share on our special day. At the suggestions of Dr. Burns we including our daughters in our wedding with the Sand Ceremony which was a very special and memorable part of how we united our new family that day. Dr. Burns professionalism and sincerity made us feel as if she was part of the family and put us at ease. We highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were referred to Dr. Burns by a friend after we had trouble with the church we were originally booked with. Dr. Burns was incredibly understanding and created the exact ceremony we both were hoping for. Our guests had wonderful things to say afterwards about how touching and personal the service was. We went from feeling hopeless and disappointed to relaxed and confident with our decision. I would recommend Dr. Burns to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janine Burns presented our ceremony in a very beautiful manor, it seemed like she was a part of our wedding not an officiant. From the moment the bride arrived Janine handled everything. She made the whole family ceremony feel so comfortable and natural, the guests remarked over and over how beautiful Janine made the joining of our families. We are forever greatful and will long remember how very special she made our day!

Profile Picture Bill, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns married my husband and I on 9/10/10. She delivered a beautiful service and was a delight to work with. We received many compliments about how wonderful our ceremony. It was every thing we had hoped for. We would HIGHLY recommend her in the future.

Profile Picture shvonne, 9/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So glad we chose Janine for an Officiant! She made everything effortless and stress-free on our wedding day. She took time out and got to know us, which made for a great ceremony that was fitting to our personalities.

Profile Picture Leanne, 9/5/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Janine was excellent. Very professional and has an amazing personality. She added so much positivity to our ceremony and she was so easy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her to everyone.

Chris & Jenn

Profile Picture Chris, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns was wonderful! She made our ceremony unique and personal and we could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Laurie , 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Janine Burns as a wedding officiant. We got married July 2010. Dr. Burns helped us create a unique ceremony that friends and family still rave about! She is professional yet friendly enough to appear and feel like a personal friend. Dr. Burns is the best!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married July 16, 2010. First wedding for both of us. I was catholic, he was Jewish. Finding Dr. Burns; an interfaith chaplain was wonderful! She made our entire wedding process a breeze and I never once had a worry about how it would turn out to be. She was available to meet with whatever concern my husband and I had. She is upbeat, happy and such a ray of sunshine. She offered a rose ceremony, and since my husband did not want the unity candle, the rose ceremony was just as beautiful, if not better. My ceremony was beautiful and I will forever remember it because of the patience and dedication Dr. Burns had for our wedding. She is by far the best.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I decided to renew our vows last year, on our 5th anniversary. Dr. Janine Burns came highly recommended to us by the bed and breakfast where we were staying. We were extremely pleased with her, and loved the ceremony she performed and would recommend her to everyone!

Dana and Darren Aronow

Profile Picture Dana, 6/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Janine is awesome. She met with us a few times beforehand and it was so comfortable and relaxing to talk to her. She was very honest and helpful with her suggestions, a good listener, answered all of our questions and was flexible with any changes we wanted to make to the ceremony. She takes care of every detail of the wedding and even gave us advice on the reception and honeymoon.

We got compliments from all of our guests on how touching and heartfelt the ceremony was and we owe it all to Janine.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy that we chose Dr. Janine Burns to perform our ceremony. Her insight was invaluable in planning the perfect customized ceremony for us. She always responded promptly and spent the time getting to know us. A true asset!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User1064745, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr Burns was amazing!! The ceremony was beautiful and we really couldnt have asked for any better. She really makes sure everything is perfect and really just knows how to do an amazing ceremony. Meetings with her are great and she is great at counseling you through everything. Honestly 5 out of 5 isnt even good enough, trust me if you hire Janine you will NOT be let down she is truly the best!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns was very personable and made the ceremony process so easy. She was a joy to work with and was excellent when it came to responding back. We met a few times and communicated thru e-mail. She was accepting of changes whiched helped with an already stressful situation. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I married just over a month ago at Coindre Hall in Huntington NY, and we feel like we were the luckiest wedding couple in the world to have found Janine Burns. Not only did we enjoyed the ceremony, but our guests did too: during the wedding and the days following the wedding we received many, many compliments on the ceremony from our guests. They loved the spirituality and honesty. My wife and I really enjoyed working with Janine. She really made it easy to create a wedding service that was true to who we are, and she has such great energy. Our only regret is that we can't do it all again!

Profile Picture Sean, 11/7/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Janine was an amazing officiant. We were both married before and each have children from our previous marriages. We wanted a ceremony that both described how we felt about our commitment to each other, but more importantly about how the children could be included as part of the ceremony. She had several suggestions, but we went with the "hand ceremony" where we all joined hands and we all made a commitment to be together as a family. The wording for this part of the ceremony was so touching and beautiful, in addition to the beautiful outdoor beachy venue that we had, people talked about it for weeks after our wedding. Janine is awesome!!!

Rich and Bonnie Gustafson

Profile Picture Richard, 8/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns contacted us after I signed up with wedding wire and we could not be happier. The ceremony was beautiful and professional and sentimental and romantic all at the same time. All the guests at the wedding mentioned the beautiful ceremony. We would highly recommend Dr. Burns for your wedding.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved having Dr. Janine H. Burns as our officiant, beside her sassy and warm personality, she made our ceremony a very personal experience.

Profile Picture Vincent, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Janine was fabulous she made us feel so comfortable and at ease the day of the wedding she was very professional the ceremony was beautiful all of our guest are still commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was.Thankyou !!!!

Profile Picture christine, 10/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Janine Burns was very attentive, and worked with us to tailor our ceremony to best suit our needs. She was happy to make changes/tweaks so it suited our wedding. I am very happy with how it all turned out.

A pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Laura , 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Burns did a great job with our ceremony. She had only met us twice but it sounded as though she knew us for years. She took the time to ask about us and truly wanted to understand us as a couple. Our microphones went out during the ceremony, making it difficult to hear but Dr. Burns did a great job overcomming the difficulty.

Profile Picture cassie, 7/23/10, 1 Review