i DuPRETTY Reviews

i DuPRETTY 1
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

Tanesha was professional, kind, and low key. She was super patient with me and was easy to communicate with on what I was trying to go for. My count changed a few times because of my bridal party changing their mind but she was as cool as a cucumber! Definitely recommend!

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

Tanesha was professional and attentive. I am so happy I used her on the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. I received numerous complements the day of my wedding. She did an amazing job keeping the makeup looking natural, which is exactly what I had envisioned.

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

I loved working with Tanesha and her assistant Carmelina. Tanesha was extremely prompt, professional and knowledgeable from the start. She came to my house to do a trial for our engagement shoot. It was a 95 degree day and we were wearing fall clothing (that's Buffalo for you!) and the makeup stayed put the entire time, even throughout blotting and sweating! On our big day, I did a different hairstyle than the one that we did for engagement, and it looked EXACTLY like the picture--I was amazed! My makeup was perfect, it stayed put the entire night and I looked and felt like myself! Tanesha and Carmelina were on time, had all of their tools set up before our scheduled start time, and had fun with us! All of my girls looked amazing and I would highly recommend Tanesha and i DuPretty for any hair and makeup needs!!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Tanesha was, hands down, one of the greatest vendors I worked with through the entire wedding planning process. I will try to make this review short but I just want to express how pleased I was with her service. Tanesha worked with my schedule to find time during the busy summer wedding rush to do my hair and makeup trial. She came to my home, listened to what I wanted, and executed it perfectly. When my wedding day finally arrived she showed up on time and fully prepared to transform my bridal party for the big day. She brought one person with her to assist with hairstyles, Sam, who was just as professional and talented as she is. Both of them got 6 updos and 3 makeup applications done with more than enough time to spare. If you are looking for someone to transform you into the bride you have always dreamed of, Tanesha is the one to choose. She is talented beyond words and I can't say enough about how wonderful of a job she did.

i DuPRETTY 2

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Tanesha did my hair as well as my mother's and my bridesmaids' for my wedding. A week before the wedding we set up a trial and discussed how I would like my hair. This helped make the process go quickly day of. I was so happy with my hair, it was exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and mothers loved theirs as well. Tanesha also ended up staying late to help me with my veil. Tanesha also put me in contact with a makeup artist (Melinda) she has worked with in the past. I had two last minute adds for people wanting make-up done and Melinda was able to quickly find someone to help out and both were excellent. I was very happy with the decision to use i DuPretty.

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Beyond satisfied with Tanesha and I DuPretty on my wedding day! We used Tanesha and an additional stylist to do my hair as well as 10 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom. They both did amazing work, everyone was extremely happy, everyone looked amazing!!! Working with Tanesha was fantastic, I would recommend her over and over again! You will not be disappointed!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2017

I don't know what to say about Tanesha. After a few short months she became more than just my stylist. She was like family! She would call or email to check on me frequently. We worked together to design my wedding look. Her team was equally as fabulous!! She is fabulous!!!

Maggie · Married on 06/30/2017

If I could pick one vendor to recommend from my wedding it would 100% be Tanesha! She is incredible!! Not only is she very friendly and easy to work with, but she is also unbelievably talented. For my wedding, she did my hair, some of my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law, and everyone was thrilled with how their hair turned out. I had been set on wearing my hair down for my wedding, and a few weeks out decided I wanted to wear it up. I was nervous, as my hair was not really as long as it should've been for an updo, but Tanesha somehow made it look like I had a whole lot of hair! My updo was full and gorgeous, and I simply could not have been happier. She also did hair at my sister's wedding and one of our best friends, and I've never heard a negative (or even mediocre) comment about her work or her as a person. You truly can't go wrong with Tanesha!!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about Tanesha and the beautiful work she does!! I first met her and worked with her when one of my friends hired her for her wedding back in July 2015. All of our hair looked more beautiful than I had ever seen hair look for a wedding! We got so many compliments, and I knew I wanted to have her for my wedding (I started emailing her super early just to be sure she was available!) She came to my house and did a trial and didn't leave until my hair was exactly how I planned. It was nice not having to worry about what we were doing with my hair the day of the wedding, so I could just enjoy the morning. All of my bridal party loved how their hair looked! Tanesha is a wonderful, down to earth person who will make you feel SO beautiful on your big day! She even stuck around a little bit longer to help my put in my veil after I got dressed :) :) I HIGHLY recommend using her services when looking for someone to be a part of your special day. THANK YOU, TANESHA!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2016

Tanesha is AMAZING at what she does. Her personality makes her more of a friend than a vendor on your wedding day. She is just so happy for YOU and was a wonderful addition while we were getting ready. I couldn't have been happier with my hair on my wedding day. She really listens to you and nails the look you are going for (and I am picky!). I would recommend her over and over again.

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Tanesha for my wedding day was a fantastic experience. From the moment I showed her a few photos of bridal hair I liked, she knew exactly what my vision was. I was so happy with my trial, and my hair looked incredible on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job with my six bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. My bridesmaids all wore their hair differently - Tanesha gave each of them a unique, fresh look - and they were all super happy! I think there is a lot of terrible bridal hair out there and Tanesha's style is so refreshingly different - it's all about modern elegance and you feel truly glamorous. Tanesha was also a pleasure to work with - fun, professional and friendly - just the kind of person you want to have on your team and spending time with you on your wedding day. She was definitely one of my best vendors and I could not have been happier with her!

Karli · Married on 05/21/2016

Tanesha was so wonderful to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and she made me feel so comfortable working with her. Highly talented, professional, and super fun! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Tanesha is the BEST! She did my hair for my wedding and made me look and feel so beautiful! I had a photo of the style I wanted and she replicated it perfectly. She also did my mom and mother-in-laws hair and they looked gorgeous, too. She is also incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She makes you feel completely relaxed and pampered. I can't recommend her highly enough!

• F

Frances · Married on 10/11/2015

I booked Tanesha after reading her positive reviews on facebook and I am glad I did. Tanesha is extremely talented, kind, and funny. My bridal party and I loved having her around the morning of my wedding and she made everyone look and feel beautiful! I am so pleased with how all of our looks turned out and know that Tanesha is talented and capable enough to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning bride. I highly recommend working with Tanesha!

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

Not only is Tanesha an amazing hair stylist ... she's also a great person!!! I truly enjoyed my time spent with her during the trial and on my wedding day. Tanesha is super talented and professional yet outgoing. She was great about using the hair styles I found on Pinterest as inspiration. She did two different looks during my trial, took photos, then let me choose which one I wanted to go with on the big day. It turned out that my hair style of choice was a huge hit! It went perfectly with my vintage glam bridal style. I cannot thank you enough, Tanesha. You are the best!! Highly highly recommend.

Tanesha is such a wonderful and talented individual. She remains calm and is so patient with all the anxiety going on around her in the time leading up to the wedding. She did such a great job on everyone's hair. The first time you meet her you feel like she's a friend you just haven't talked to for a while. Wonderful individual. Would highly recommend her. xoxo

Tanesha is a hair goddess!!!! She did my hair and my 6 bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone's hair turned out beautifully. She is truly talented and innovative and can give you lots of volume if you're lacking thickness like I am. She also integrates a lot texture in her hairstyles which makes it look modern and classy. For my hair trial she did exactly what I showed her from a picture but after she had left my mom saw it and wanted to see another hairstyle that better suited me. I called Tanesha back and she was able to come back within the hour and redo it without a problem. On the day of I ended up going with the hairstyle she came back for so it was well worth it! If you're a bride in the Buffalo area, be sure to hire Tanesha!

Christy · Married on 07/18/2015

Tanesha and her team were great!! She made my fairytale wedding the greatest day ever!!

Keonica · Married on 06/06/2015

Tanesha was GREAT! She was so personable and made my day perfect because she provided me what the exact look that I was going for and I couldn't have been more happy. I would use her for ANY and ALL occasions. she works with you to make sure your day is what you want it to me.

Tanesha is very talented and I'm so happy I was able to work with her on my wedding. She did my hair, as well as three bridesmaids and two mothers. Everyone loved their hair. In fact, one of my bridesmaids is already planning to work with her for her own wedding this fall. Tanesha was very receptive to what everyone wanted and everyone's final styles were each unique but looked cohesive as a group. I felt that I saw so many cookie-cutter styles from other salons and stylists that looked like they were better suited for prom than a wedding. You will not get that from Tanesha - her work is beautiful, romantic, and modern.

Tanesha was extremely professional and an absolute delight to work with. She definitely made me feel at ease on my special day!

Anna · Married on 06/08/2014

Tanesha is so talented, has a beautiful spirit, fun personality, and knows had to give you magazine cover worthy hair. She has perfect attention to detail and is first class all around!

I am so thankful that I was able to book Tanesha for my wedding day. She was absolutely amazing I can’t say enough kind things about her not only is she an amazing hairdresser but she is very professional and also a really sweet person. She was very flexible with our schedule and even squeezed a couple extra people in at the last moment. She is very good at listening to what you want and creating the look. She styled all 5 of my bridesmaids with a different hairstyles updos and blowdrys. If there is one thing you don’t want to worry about on your wedding it’s your hair! I wouldn’t think twice about hiring Tanesha if I had to do it all over again

Tracie · Married on 08/17/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Tanesha! After months of searching for a hairstylist for my wedding, I came upon Tanesha’s webpage online. After viewing pictures of her work, I immediately knew she was the hairstylist I had been searching for!
    I met with Tanesha a month prior to my wedding for a consultation. She made me feel comfortable right away and really took her time to talk with me and get a sense of what I wanted and was able to offer helpful suggestions. We tried a few different hairstyles and by the end of the appointment, I couldn’t decide which hairstyle I wanted because they all looked so great! Tanesha told me that nothing had to be set in stone that day and to go home and think about it.
    The day of the wedding Tanesha was prompt and came with her very sweet assistant. She immediately put everyone at ease with her warm, down to earth personality. My bridesmaids have varying types of hair; curly, wavy, straight. Tanesha did a great job consulting with each of the girls and offering helpful suggestions. Everyone’s hair turned out great! My Mom had her hair blown out and I have never seen her hair styled so nicely. Tanesha even stayed a bit past our scheduled time to help me with my veil.
    I would without hesitation book Tanesha again. I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful hairstylist and person to style my hair for my wedding. I hope that many more brides get to experience the talent and expertise of Ms. Tanesha!