I do's by Deb Reviews

32 | Nevada City, CA

32 Reviews for I do's by Deb

Brad · Married on 04/29/2016

If your trying to decide wether or not to use I do's by Deb, let me say one thing. Every wedding I go to, people compare the cake to ours and I constantly here, "You're cake was so amazing." Deb takes cake flavors to a level most people don't even know about. We just ate our 1 year cake top and it still tasted better than other cakes :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Suzanne · Married on 08/30/2014

I would highly recommend I Do's by Deb! I appreciated the time she spent with me to create my dream cake. I was all over the place with ideas and unsure about what i wanted, but she guided me through the process and created the most beautiful cake with the most intricate details. I wanted buttercream for an outdoor wedding in the middle of August, but didn't think it was a smart idea, but she made it happen. My cake was flawless and it was 100 degrees that day! And i cannot forget to mention, her cake was delicious! I had lots of my guest commenting and inquiring on who did the cake at my wedding. You are making the right decision by choosing her for your special day!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Karouna · Married on 05/13/2017

Delicious cake creative designs and laid back to work with

Sent on 06/01/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

The cake was beautiful, I am so happy we went with Idosbydeb. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone that I know, who is looking for a cake. She made exactly what we wanted. And the cake taste amazing.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Lorie · Married on 08/25/2017

Debbie was a pleasure to work with! She makes delicious cake and my husband and I really enjoyed our wedding cake! It was even yummy after it was in the fridge!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sophia · Married on 10/13/2017

3.8
      3.0

We loved our cake! It was delicious and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Deb!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/23/2017

3.8
      3.0

Cake was so beautiful and delicious! Everyone loved it and tried to go back for seconds. The only thing i advise, when it was time to go home, we didn’t have a box for our cake so we could take it home. We also had 175 guest and only the sheet cake was touched and passed out. Our 3 layered cake was not touched at all. Other than that, I was definitely satisfied with how beautiful our wedding cake turned out and how delicious it was!

Sent on 10/07/2017

I do's by Deb's reply:

This is a great example of how a baker doesn't have control of how a cake is cut and handled after it is delivered. The stacked cake was intended to be cut and there were sheet boxes for extra cake.

The fact that people wanted seconds says kuddos.....