I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

182 | Barrington, NJ

182 Reviews for I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

Mary · Married on 06/02/2012

Casey has the most wonderful way of interacting with everyone in a bridal party. As MOB I was nervous and tense and she relaxed me and made me feel oh so pretty! I HIGHLY recommend her services, from the youngest to the oldest guests she made sure all felt and looked their absolute Best!! Great experience, super kind and thoughtful person!! Say Yes to I DO Hair & Makeup!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Jodiann · Married on 03/29/2014

Casey did an amazing job with our makeup. She was so easy to work with and so sweet. She is truly talented at what she does. I highly recommend I do hair and makeup! I can't count the compliments that received about my makeup. Thank you Casey and team!!!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2014

Casey and her team were amazing for our wedding! They were there very early in the morning so that all of my bridesmaids and myself to be ready on time. Everyone of my bridesmaids looked amazing and my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted and I looked and felt beautiful. They also kept me calm while they were making me beautiful! Thank you so much to Casey and her team!

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • User4220287 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I am so happy that I used I Do Hair and Make Up!

The owner was in constant contact with me about the trial, appointment times and even ideas for my hair and make up.

The day of my wedding I decided to completely change my look and they were so accommodating! I loved my look and so did the entire bridal party!

I would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Maggie · Married on 11/30/2013

Casey was great and I was so glad she did my make up! She was responsive to my nervous about heavy make up however she did convince me to wear false eyelashes! I am so glad I did! The compliments went well into the night and continued to the after party.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Leslie (Lee) · Married on 06/28/2013

I was the Mother of the Groom and I have never had so many compliments on my hair and make-up. Casey is a very talented, ambitious young woman and excellent at her art. Also, she couldn't have been more accommodating with my schedule. She made the day very easy for me. I have continued haircuts with Casey for the last year and will continue...she's the best!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

Casey and Emily are very talented at what they do. They were very accommodating throughout the process. At one point I forgot to confirm the trial, and they were able to fit me in as I was coming from out of state. They were slightly behind on our wedding day. They were supposed to start at 8:30 and arrived a little after and still had to set up. We were scheduled to leave at 2:15, but they were still doing final touches and taking pictures at this time. We had to rush out and leave them in the hotel room to pack up. Overall, I was happy with my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2017