I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

182 | Barrington, NJ

182 Reviews for I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

Sent on 06/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2014

From the minute I reached out to Casey, she was nothing but extremely pleasant and responsive. Her and her team arrived right on time the morning of my wedding, and did an amazing job of making me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable knowing each of us would get the personal attention we needed to make sure our hair and makeup was just what we imagined. (Even if that meant asking to change something slightly once or twice.) Casey did better than I could have imagined making my makeup look natural (my now husband likes me with very little makeup and didn't want me to get lashes, but ended up not even being able to tell I had them on at all, just that my eyes looked beautiful)! Our makeup lasted the entire day & night perfectly! Casey had so much patience and was very professional, it's obvious that she knows what she's doing. One of the many great things about Casey is her willingness to travel to wherever you and your bridal party will be getting ready (within reason, obviously). The girls loved that we didn't have to leave the hotel in Cape May to go to a salon, and they all had such great things to say about Casey - her personality is great, it felt like I've known her for years! Thank you Casey and team for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! I will be referring everyone I know, and will probably make up a few random "events" that I will "need" to have my makeup done for so I can have an excuse to come to you again!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Had such a great time getting ready for my wedding with Casey and her team! My wedding preparations started at 5 am due to my early ceremony time and Casey was prompt, energetic and so fun! My makeup along with all the bridesmaids looked perfect! All my guests were raving and my pictures we enhanced greatly! Highly reccomend!!! Love love love them! Casey really helped minimize the stress of wedding preparations!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Alexa · Married on 05/25/2014

Casey and her team exceeded every part of my expectations. I wish I could include a picture of my before/after because she transformed me to feel like a princess in every way for my wedding day. Casey and her team were patient, kind, and gave each person in my bridal party exactly what they wanted to make them feel beautiful. From the moment I called Casey for a trial and pricing information, she was pleasant, professional, and made me feel like I just called up one of my girlfriends. She gave me great tips on wedding planning, made me feel SO comfortable in the salon, and created an overall stress-free experience with her. I am so specific with my hair and make-up wants, and she exceeded all of them. Every time someone does my make up I am always ready to pick apart what I do and don't like about it, but that NEVER happened with Casey. She always blew me away with her talent for shape, shading, and color choice. Casey and her team were efficient and made sure we were completely ready in time for the hectic day of pictures without making us feel rushed at all. I would recommend Casey to ANYONE who asked me for wedding hair and makeup. No doubt about it, you MUST use Casey with I Do Hair and Makeup!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

sara · Married on 05/16/2014

Casey did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I received so many compliments. All the bridesmaids makeup looked great as well! Casey is the only person I would trust to do my makeup that I actually made sure she was available while choosing a wedding date! Casey is the best!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/10/2014

Casey and her team of ladies are so talented! I am very picky who does my hair and makeup and I had absolutely no complaints! Very professional and also down to earth! I've never felt prettier and all of my bridesmaids looked stunning! Highly recommend using I Do Hair and Makeup for your special day!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Words can't explain how wonderful Casey and her team are! I am one of those people that do not feel comfortable with others doing my make-up. I like to look natural and my husband actually prefers me without any at all. Casey made me look so natural and beautiful! I could not have been happier! During my trial, I actually teared up when I saw how beautiful I looked. It was something I never truly felt before. The morning of the wedding, Casey and her team arrived bright and early! They all got along great with my family and bridesmaids. My mother had lost her speech and was handicapped. Casey and her team interacted with her and made her look BEAUTIFUL!!! They made my mother feel wonderful and confident. If you are looking for a professional and passionate hair/make artist for your big day, I would highly recommend Casey!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Lorraine · Married on 04/26/2014

Casey and the rest of the girls made the morning of my wedding less stressful for me. I had a huge bridal party and they were prompt and accommodating to every single person who got their hair done. I couldn't of been happier with my hair and everyone else's hair who was in my bridal party! Thank you so much for all you did. You girls are wonderful!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Katherine · Married on 04/25/2014

Casey is a beautiful person on the inside and outside and she makes it her priority to make all her clients feel the same way.
    I have used Casey for a couple of years now for different events and each time she amazes me with how beautiful she makes me feel.
    Casey demonstrates a string knowledge of beauty trends and products and can always be counted on to know exactly what look I'm going for.
    She truly is talented and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my hair and make up inthe most important day of my life.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Angel · Married on 04/12/2014

Casey is the absolute best! She has done my hair and makeup for special events multiple times and I am always completely thrilled with the end result. There was one exception which was my wedding- Casey exceeded my expectations completely! I have never felt more beautfi and glamorous in my life! She traveled to California from New Jersey to make my event the best it could be! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel fabulous!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Casey is by far the greatest person I've ever worked with. She always got right back to me with any questions or concerns I had. My trial was so amazing and made me feel incredible! My Husband came with me and got teary eyed bc he said I looked so beautiful. On the day of my wedding, Casey & team arrived right on time (I was the late one!) she was incredible! The only vendor that I DIDNT have an issue with that day! She made me feel amazing...and she is just the absolute sweetest most caring woman you'll ever meet! She genuinely cares about all her brides & makes sure they're stunning for their big day! I cannot reccomend Casey enough. If you're on the fence about hiring her...seriously, do it. You will never ever feel more special, beautiful, and flawless than you do after Casey is finished with you! Casey, thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart. You're a miracle worker!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Trisha · Married on 03/14/2014

Casey and her team showed up on time and ready to go. Everything was set up and organized within minutes of arriving and they were ready to start! I was amazed with how smoothly everything ran for the amount of people that were getting their hair and makeup done that morning. They made sure everyone was happy with how their hair and makeup turned out and any picture that we showed as "what we liked" was exactly what we got. :) I was especially worried about my hair since it's very long, heavy and sleek, it normally doesn't hold up-dos well. I set up my hair and makeup trial with Casey and I have no idea how she did it, but my hair stayed up the entire night and she didn't have it "totally secured" since it wasn't my big day. The day of my wedding, my hair didn't move at all. I was amazed and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. A HUGE THANK YOU to Casey and her team for making my day less stressful :)

Sent on 05/16/2014

Vanessa · Married on 02/15/2014

Casey from I DO HAIR & MAKE-UP is fabulous! She does fantastic work and is such a pleasure to be around. I feel like many brides under-estimate how important personality is when picking a make-up or hair person for their big day. You and your bridal party will spend the first six hours of your wedding day with these people so it's important for them to be friendly and nice! Casey is that and so much more. She made my bridemaids and I feel and look glamorous :)

Sent on 04/18/2014

Megan · Married on 01/25/2014

I really don't even know where to begin. Casey and her team were absolutely amazing. From the moment I initially reached out to Casey she was responsive, accommodating and extremely professional. This continued through to my Wedding Day. She and her team we fantastic! They worked with each of my bridesmaids individually to make sure that they each got exactly what they were looking for when it came to their hair and make up. And my hair and make up... Phenomenal. I received compliments all through the night not on only how well my hair and make up looked, but on how well it lasted throughout a night of tears, sweat, hugs, and dancing! Looking back, I realize how great her pricing was. To be honest, the pricing was a steal! I would recommend Casey and her team to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Jess · Married on 12/28/2013

Casey was AMAZING! Not only is she adorable, fun, and super easy to spend time with, she does incredible work! I had a trial with Casey for my wedding and asked her to make some changes for the big day and she did with no problem. She made me feel at ease and comfortable telling her what I wanted to change. When it was getting close to my wedding day Casey emailed/texted with me to confirm. She was on time for the big day, did fantastic work, and was just a blast to hang out with. I don't know that I'd ever need professional make-up again, but if I do I'll definitely call Casey!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Kate · Married on 11/29/2013

Casey was amazing ! Casey first did my make-up for a friends wedding. My sister came to pick something up from me that day and didn't even recognize me. She could not believe how beautiful my make-up was. I am not one to wear a lot of make-up but told Casey to do it up for this one. She said you better book her for your wedding right now and I did. My make-up was flawless and I felt beautiful. Make up was stunning on everyone and it lasted all night long.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Erin · Married on 11/02/2013

Casey and her team were amazing! My entire bridal party, mom, aunts, and grandmom all looked stunning! The hair and makeup was perfect, and really topped off the day! I had never felt so pretty in my entire life!! I could not thank her more for helping make my day everything I had ever dreamed it would be! xoxo

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2013

Casey and her crew are AMAZING! Not only did they make me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, they did the same for all my bridesmaids too! Can't say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2013

I've been working with Casey since March and I had recommended my older sister, who had gotten married on the 25, to use Casey for make up. I knew on my sisters wedding day I would be getting a lot of attention being the maid of honor, and Casey made me look and feel amazing! Over the months I've seen Casey do tremendous amount of work in make up as well as hair. She is a true artist and I would highly recommend her for hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/30/2013

MB · Married on 10/18/2013

I cannot even begin to explain how awesome Casey and her team were for my wedding. They were perfectly on time, completely professional, yet fun to hang with at the same time. My girls hair and make up were both gorgeous and lasted the whole nice. Most of my bridesmaids had never had their hair or make up done before and they all looked natural yet glamorous. I changed my hair to a different style from my trial and Casey and her 2nd stylist were totally understanding. It turned out perfect. I also was sick with a fever, cough, and runny nose the day of and from my make up, you would honestly have no clue. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to Casey and her team. You guys are amazing at what you do and for anyone in need of hair and makeup for any event, I would 100% recommend Casey!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Dawn · Married on 10/13/2013

Casey did an amazing job for my wedding. She arrived exactly on time, which was a very early 6:15 am. She had me, my 3 bridesmaids and 2 moms done on time. Everything went perfect. We all looked gorgeous. My make up lasted all day and night, as did my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. Casey is very professional and easy to work with. You can tell that she really loves what she does. I have already recommended her to a few girls with up coming weddings and will continue to do so. Thank you so much Casey!

Sent on 10/25/2013

jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Not only has Casey done my make-up for Weddings and photo shoots more then a hand full of times, I also, have the pleasure of working by her side (as a fellow vendor stylist) doing Weddings. Not, only is she super friendly, she is amazing at what she does. She is extremely professional and her #1 goal is making you feel beautiful. I have worked with many make-up artists, during my career and she is my #1 go to girl! Not only do I highly recommend you using her, you will be lucky if she is not already booked! So don't wait to contact her!

Sent on 10/26/2013

jill · Married on 10/12/2013

Casey did an AWESOME job doing our makeup for my recent wedding. Casey was very professional and prompt, which made the process very enjoyable. She knew exactly what I wanted done, and made me look like a beautiful bride! I could not have asked for a better makeup artist, and I would definitely recommend Casey at I Do Hair & Makeup to future brides...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2013

I had Casey and a couple of her coworkers for my wedding to do both our hair and makeup for myself my bridesmaids and my mom and she was absolutely wonderful! From the time of my first trial until even after my wedding she has always responded and been there for me. She will be totally honest with any questions you may have and will continue to work and change things until you absolutely love the look you have. She makes you feel the way you want to feel on your wedding day!!! (Like a beautiful, stunning bride!) They made sure every single one of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself were 100% happy with our looks before they left. I have already recommended Casey to so many people and would honestly recommend her to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Casey was great! From my first trial til the day of the wedding she was very responsive and my trial looked exactly like I wanted it on our wedding day. I really wanted a "natural" look and I loved the makeup. Casey was very personable and easy to work and also very professional. I would highly recommend her to a future bride looking for exceptional makeup service :). Thanks again Casey we all looked beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2013