I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 4
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 5
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 6
I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 7

Everyone looked perfect! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/02/2015

Casey did such an amazing job for my wedding day! She has a wonderful personality and put me at complete ease. She did the makeup for myself, my mom, and a few of my bridesmaids. She gave each of us exactly what we wanted. Our makeup suited each person's style and personality. Even though, I ended up changing my mind of my style of makeup from our trial, Casey was unconcerned and created the exact look I was going for. I have never felt more beautiful and although I was wearing makeup still felt natural and myself. She came to our house which was very convenient and her prices are great. She was professional from our first email and it continued that way throughout the who process. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Casey and her team truly are! She was so nice and bubbly when we met for my trial. She made me feel right at home. I showed her so many hair styles and make up and she was honest and worked with me to find the best one to fit me. I was so excited to see myself when she was all done and I was not disappointed!! I felt so beautiful my mom was in tears. She wrote everything she did down so she would be ready the day of the wedding. Her and her assistant were on time the day of the wedding. I had 8 girls getting hair and make up done. My girls looked so beautiful and everyone of them loved their hair and makeup! They all told me this beats going to a salon any day. Her prices are just right. It was a very relaxing morning. We were all able to stay in pjs and have breakfast and enjoy each other's company. Casey fit right in with us, laughing and talking with all of us. I cannot thank them enough for making me feel and look so beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

I first came to Casey after having a disappointing trial somewhere else. Knowing that, she was extremely patient and flexible with me to fine create and fine-tune the look I wanted for my hair and makeup. I showed photos to some people afterwards, and they insisted that it wasn't my real hair...but that's just how good Casey was!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Casey did an amazing job with mine and my bridal party's makeup! I wasn't sure if I should hire someone to do my makeup, since I feel I am reasonably skilled at doing it myself, but I am so glad I decided to hire IDH&M. Casey listened to what I wanted and made the experience fun and stress free, it was great to start the day feeling pampered. Plus, it was nice to have one less thing to have to do myself that day! The quality was amazing as well, the makeup stayed on alllll night even though I teared up a few times from all the emotion!

The woman that did our hair did an amazing job as well! Everybody commented on how beautiful my hair looked, it was my first time wearing extensions and i felt totally glamorous. The bridesmaids hair looked beautiful as well and complimented mine perfectly.

Logistically communication was very prompt and clear, even if Casey was not able to have a discussion with me at the time I contacted her she would always reply with when she would be available next, I really appreciated that since some vendors tend to leave you hanging for days. I would highly recommend IDH&M!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Monica · Married on 11/08/2014

Casey is amazing. Her work is the best, making every girl who sat in her seat feel simply gorgeous. She is sweet and easy to be around, her prices are very reasonable and her work is the best. She is makes sure you look like the most beautiful version of yourself. Love her!

Sent on 11/23/2014

jillian · Married on 10/31/2014

I know Casey from my hometown salon in NJ and when I was getting married, I decided to bring her and her girls out to Blue Bell, PA for the wedding. Everything came out perfect. I had nine bridesmaids, my mom, aunt, and myself getting makeup and hair done. She came with two other girls and they not only made up each girl in great time, but everyone looked absolutely stunning. We weren't even rushed. After all the girls were done and they finished my hair and makeup, they made sure to go back and touch up anyone that needed it before leaving (both hair and makeup). Could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Darcy · Married on 10/25/2014

Casey and her team were amazing! They made all 12 of my girls look fabulous with hair and makeup! Beautiful work, friendly, and accommodating!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't even begin to say how accommodating and wonderful Casey and her team were for my wedding. She went out of her way to fit me into her busy schedule and work with me for my trial even though I live pretty far from her and my venue. At the trial, when I was having trouble nailing down the right hair and makeup, Casey was super understanding and quickly came up with lots of great alternatives, and also quickly replied to all of my questions before the big day. On the day of she worked fast and everything came out really beautifully. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/21/2014

Casey and her team were SO amazing to work with! From the initial communications, to the trial, to making numerous changes to my contract along the way, Casey was always quick to respond, friendly, and helpful with giving me her input & advice. I was nervous about the trial (I've never had my makeup done before) but as soon as it began, all of my stresses were put to rest as I felt like I had known Casey for years. She did such a GREAT job on all of my girls; we felt like movie stars! Her team was so much fun to be around on my wedding day and all of our makeup and hair lasted throughout the entire day and night! I would seriously recommend I DO hair & makeup to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

stacy · Married on 09/20/2014

I could not say enough how AMAZING Casey was! After my trial with her i knew i found the right person that could make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was very professional and knows her skills. I had 6 bridesmaids, my mother in law and my mother. Each and everyone of them were thrilled with their hair and makeup that day. I was very worried because one of my bridesmaids had recently dreaded her hair and wasnt sure if Casey would be able to anything with it, but she did! It looked awesome and she got lots of compliments! i would HIGHLY recomend Casey and her team! i wish i could give her a million stars! :) :) :)

Sent on 12/22/2014

Moira · Married on 09/19/2014

Casey did makeup for myself and my wedding party. She promptly responded to any concerns I had, checked in the morning of the big day and got us all ready on time. Casey did a fabulous job on our make-up. She even helped put my veil on when my bridesmaids were having trouble with it. I highly recommend Casey - she's fantastic!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Karson · Married on 08/31/2014

I highly recommend Casey & her team for your hair & makeup needs! She's awesome!! Casey is very professional & knows her skill. She & her assistant, Desirae, managed the hair & makeup for 8 of us the day of my wedding without any difficulty. I loved my hair & makeup, and even though I got married on a hot & humid day, my makeup was still perfect for pictures later in the day. I can't say enough good things about Casey & I hope that I get to work with her again in the future!! Thank you, Casey!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Bridget · Married on 08/29/2014

I loved working with Casey! She did such a great job with my makeup, my 6 bridesmaids and mother in law. We started at 10 am and it lasted until I took it off at 2am, not even a smudge! Casey not only does great work but she is so fun to be around, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Casey and her assistant Emily were amazing! Highly recommend her! She was recommended by my photographer Sue from Something Blue.. I saw this beautiful picture of a bride that she did her hair and make up was gorgeous! I just knew I had to have her do my hair and make up for my wedding! I'm so glad I did!! Casey came to my house for my makeup trial and when I saw what she did it was amazing! I absolutely loved it and with the false eyelashes, hair extensions and make up she did such a great job! On my wedding day Casey and Emily came to my venue at 8am to do my girls, flower girl, my mother in-law, and myself for hair and makeup not that many people would do that! The day of the wedding and after I got so many complements on my hair and makeup that it was just stunning! Casey was always willing to answer any questions I had in such a quick response! She is the sweetest. I gained a new friend! I would definitely use her for another event or just for something special! Thank you so much!

Gia
    August 24, 2014

Sent on 10/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

Casey is such a doll and was one of the easiest vendors to work with. Although she was already booked for my wedding date, Casey went above and beyond to find girls that could cover the day for us! She took care of all the details and communication with the girls, including setting up a trial with them. Both the hair stylist and makeup artist that she provided were amazing.. very personable, on time, work was awesome. She could have easily turned us away, but she took the extra time to make sure we were covered and work out all the details. Casey is very professional to communicate with and super nice, I will definitely be recommending her to my friends and hope to work with her in the future!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Casey was awesome!! She was prompt, professional, and very talented. I LOVED the way I looked on my special day and so did my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend Casey and look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Casey worked wonders at my wedding!!! She rocked it! My mother, grandmother, bridesmaids looked stunning! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day! I was concerned that since I was getting married in August that I would end up looking shiny or fake. Casey reassured me and airbrushed away- which stayed on all night long despite being on the dance floor!!! I would recommend Casey and her team to everyone!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Casey and her teammate Emily! Casey was amazing to work with throughout the entire process and always took the time to answer questions promptly. It was wonderful to have her travel to my wedding venue to do hair and make-up there; it made the day run very smoothly. If you are looking for someone incredible to work with, look no further! Make sure you contact her early - her dates book up fast!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

Casey and her team were awesome!! I had a large bridal party and Casey made sure she had enough girls to accommodate and get everyone done without us feeling rushed at all. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and we all got tons of compliments throughout the evening. Christine did a phenomenal job on my bridal makeup. I've been in a ton of weddings and it was the best hair and makeup I've ever seen. Thank you girls so much!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kate · Married on 08/02/2014

Hands down, Casey and her team are the best around! 2 of my 7 non-married bridesmaids took Casey's card for their future nuptials. Casey is a super prepared, professional and straight down-to-earth kinda gal! She made everyone in my bridal party feel beautiful & at the same time, catered to all of our needs and wants when it came to hair and make-up. Her products are top of the line, and there isn't a color or shade she doesn't have! She gave an excellent recommendation when it came to extensions (something I had never tried or thought I'd even consider), and made them appear so natural in my hair. Just by watching Casey work you can see her focus and dedication to what she's doing and it's easy to admire her work ethic and drive! I recommend Casey & her team to just about everyone who is unsure of a hair/makeup vendor and wants to be assured they'll look beautiful & feel super confident on their big day, or any day!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Hillary · Married on 07/26/2014

Casey was amazing. She was so much fun to work with and did an awesome job. She made you feel so comfortable and relaxed. As a bride on your wedding day you are stressed and overwhelmed but with Casey doing my makeup I was relaxed and had fun! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Amazingly talented. Makes you feel really beautiful.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Gina · Married on 06/14/2014

My review is a little late...but I highly recommend Casey and her team!!! She was on time...her and her team did an excellent job and took my vision of what I wanted for my big day and made it real. I thought her prices were very reasonable and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

From the minute I reached out to Casey, she was nothing but extremely pleasant and responsive. Her and her team arrived right on time the morning of my wedding, and did an amazing job of making me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable knowing each of us would get the personal attention we needed to make sure our hair and makeup was just what we imagined.

Sent on 06/16/2014