"I Do" Hair Creations Reviews

5 | Wrightsville Beach, NC

5 Reviews for "I Do" Hair Creations

Sydney B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Look NO further. You’ve found your forever favorite hair stylist.

“IDo” Hair Creations is always professional and above and beyond what I could ever imagine. I have seen them work at least 10 times and consistently they do the best job. I tell them the hairstyle I want and.. voila..there it is. Simply the BEST in the business. Look no further!!!

Rachel L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Antionette is a WONDERFUL hair stylist!

I used Antionette “IDo” Hair Creations for me, my bridesmaids and my mother for my wedding on 10/10/20. Antionette absolutely NAILED all of our hair styles (this is extremely hard to do with my oldest sister LOL)! She was so friendly, professional and fun! Everyone complimented my wedding hair all evening and it made me even that more happy that I chose Antionette! I would recommend her 10000%!

• Lee

Lee · Married on 06/30/2018

IDo highly recommend

Antoinette is the BEST!!! She can turn any photo/idea into a beautiful creation! She’s professional and very easy to work with. Thank you for everything you did on my wedding day and so many of my friends — we all love working with you!!

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

Antoinette is your DREAM hair stylist

Antoinette is a dream to work with! She understood the style and vibe I was going for on my wedding day and then exceeded my expectations!! Not only is she a talented hair stylist, but she is also very easy going, which definitely helps on such a monumental and exciting day. Antoinette really listens well to her clients’ vision and makes the time that you spend with her so enjoyable. Thank you, Antoinette!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Stella T. · Married on 04/11/2017

Antoinette is the GREATEST

Antoinette with IDo Hair Creations is the absolute BEST, I can't say enough good things about her. After talking about what I wanted for my hair at my wedding, it was like she immediately understood my vision and she absolutely delivered... it was exactly what I described and she made me and my wedding party look perfect. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she could not be easier or more pleasant to be around, which was so important to me on my wedding day. She made me feel so calm and we clicked and became friends right off the bat. It's no surprise that she has been the hair stylist for almost every wedding I've attended since... she truly is the best and couldn't be more lovely to work with!