I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

I Do...Flowers for You 3
I Do...Flowers for You 4
I Do...Flowers for You 5

Lacey · Married on 06/10/2016

Our flowers were unbelievable and Jennifer was amazing to work with and her pricing was so reasonable. Her flowers made our wedding look like a dream. We can not thank her enough!

Sent on 06/17/2016

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey, I absolutely loved creating your flowers.

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness?
    Jennifer

Jennifer is wonderful and easy to communicate with. My fiance and I booked her for our upcoming wedding in March. She works from home. She provides many photos from previous weddings as examples. She also helps stay within budget. I can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Valeria · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer was the absolute best! We had to plan our wedding from 300 miles away, with only one chance to meet her in person and several emails going back and forth every time I changed my mind on something I wanted. She was so patient with me and created the most gorgeous pieces for myself and my bridal party. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and the incredible service Jennifer provided!

I can't thank you enough for making my vision come true!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Hi Valeria,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it was my absolute pleasure to create your flowers and I am delighted that you enjoyed them so much!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness,

Judith · Married on 10/04/2015

I didn't want to think too much about flowers for my wedding (I had enough other things to think about!), so I went with Jennifer because she was recommended by a good friend. I didn't give her much direction at all, but when I got to my venue and saw all of the bouquets and spray on the ceremony arch, I was thrilled with how Jennifer was able to take so little information and deliver floral arrangements that matched my wedding so perfectly!

Sent on 10/30/2015

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Judith, it was my absolute pleasure to create your wedding flowers and I am so happy you were pleased

Natalie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jennifer created beautiful arrangements for my spring wedding! She was open to the ideas an images I wanted to create, even putting her own touches on to go above and beyond. My wedding was so full of color and she was willing to work with us on our budget. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment going back to her for an event or function in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Megan · Married on 02/21/2015

I booked Jennifer to do my flowers, and everything turned out exactly how I hoped it would. Jennifer was super quick to respond to my emails & questions, which made me feel assured she knew what she was doing. I wasn't super picky about what type of flowers were used for my arrangement and bouquet, but I had a specific color scheme in mind. Jennifer listened, and heard, what I wanted and she made sure it happened. I did not see any of the table arrangements until I walked down the "aisle" (venue was University Club San Diego), and I was so happy to see everything came together like I envisioned.

I was also having a hard time finding a flower girl basket (I was being picky). I talked to Jennifer about this, and she had a basket which worked out perfectly.

My bouquet was amazing as well. Again, I was picky about the colors, not the flowers. She used roses and they were perfect.

I have absolutely no complaints or gripes about the service provided by Jennifer. It was worth every penny and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer!! She was absolutely one of our favorite vendors!! She was very willing to work with us to stay in our budget without sacrificing the beautiful flowers and colors I wanted as the background for our perfect day. She worked to ensure the flowers I asked for were in season, and recommended some beautiful arrangements for center pieces, the alter arch, and our bouquets. My favorite floral piece was my bouquet - a beautifully arranged group of deep red roses tied up delicately with our family tartan (which she included in the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the gorgeous kissing balls) with a small, dangling photo of my late grandmother. She even provided a complementary small bouquet for the bouquet toss! She met me at the ceremony venue, walked around the property with me, and recommended some great ways to decorate without spending too much. Jennifer was always easy to get in touch with via email (she would reply in a day or less!) or phone, and she was so incredibly sweet! It was such a relief to be sure that the ceremony and reception would be set up exactly how we wanted it. We absolutely could not have asked for a better florist - thank you so so so much, Jennifer!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Hi Lauren, what an incredibly sweet review, I'm so happy you were happy, you have made my day!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness,

Joanne · Married on 11/08/2014

I just can't stop talking about the flowers for my daughters wedding!
    They were just drop dead gorgeous. The service was over the top and Jennifer was just a delight to work with! Our guests just could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend using Jennifer. Just loved working with her and the quality of her flowers were over the top! We had a very formal wedding in a open tent on Coronado Island and it was just stunning! Her quote was just so much cheaper than anyone I had contacted.

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

From the moment we contacted Jen for our wedding day flowers, we were nothing but impressed! She exceeded our expectations in every aspect, all while staying within our budget. The flowers were truly the centerpiece of our wedding and we received so many compliments. If I'm ever in need of a florist, she without a doubt, would be the first person I would contact!

Thank you, Jen, for contributing to our perfect day!

-Jessica & Jason

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2014

Wonderful, beautiful, creative, and breath taking were all adjectives that my guests used to describe the florals and accents at my wedding. I believe I am like most modern brides and obsessed with pinterest as a tool for planning my wedding, and Jennifer was amazing in making all of those ideas come true. Also like most brides I changed my mind a million times on what exactly I wanted, and she would be patient with me and help me figure out what would be best for my vision all while staying in budget. We were able to turn a blank wall into a focal point for the ceremony and reception with twinkle lights and tulle and turned normal bathrooms into a beautiful compliment to the occasion with flowers and tulle over the door frames. If you are looking for a florist to help you create the perfect wedding “I do Flower for You” is the florist for you.

Sent on 03/18/2015

When I first talked to Jennifer regarding flowers for my wedding, I had a slim budget and vision of roses in everything (the colors were red and black), but beyond that I was not sure what I wanted. Jennifer asked me a few questions about the vision/vibe for the wedding, then it was like she was reading my mind. Throughout the planning process she put together mock ups, sent pictures, and truly wanted to know what I liked/did not like so she could make everything exactly as I wanted. What resulted were the most fantastic centerpieces which were not only full of roses, but seemed to capture our fun personalities and everything I had wanted, but somehow had not been able to describe. The centerpieces were large martini glasses with roses and flowers in the middle, surrounded by votives and smaller martini glasses which were also full of flowers. They were spectacular, and I got non stop compliments and questions about who did my flowers. The bouquets were the perfect size, with a larger red rose bouquet with white ribbon for me, and red roses with black ribbons for the bridesmaids. Not only that, but she added complimentary flower balls to our khuppa to transform it from drab to classy and sheik. On the bar, she made separate arrangements that stayed with the theme but differed slightly from the center pieces. Everything flowed amazingly well and I got nothing but compliments on every aspect of the flowers. On the day of, Jennifer paid attention to every detail, and when the caterers broke one of the vases during the transport, she had an extra that she flawlessly put together in minutes. As a bride I wanted gorgeous flowers but did not want to break the budget on them, I do Flowers For you turned out to be the best kept secret that I now have to share with future brides! Jennifer is easy to work with, stays within your budget, and produces AMAZING work. The flowers transformed my wedding and helped make it the perfect day.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Karen · Married on 07/06/2013

Everything promised is what I received and more!! The customer service was exceptional, the value unmatched and, at the end of it all, my wedding flowers were absolutely perfect!

My husband, bridal party and I were floored when we saw the centerpieces and bouquets. The arrangements were unique, sophisticated, and beautiful. Jennifer is a genius when it comes to floral decorating. She helped to understand my vision first and was able to incorporate the ideas I had with her own judgement and created floral arrangements that were stunning.

I highly recommend I Do Flowers For You to anyone and everyone. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I had so many compliments. Great service, great price, and amazing flowers. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 03/18/2015

My flowers were AMAZING and just what I wanted. Jennifer was easy, fun and a true professional. My main flower was succulents and I was worried my vision could not be created because of such a different 'flower' but my vision definitely came to life better than I could have ever imagined. Everything about I Do Flowers was great… from working with Jennifer, to the prices to the finished product. It was fantastic! I HIGHLY reccommend using I Do Flowers For You for your wedding.. you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Eva · Married on 02/24/2018

I absolutely loves the floral creations made by Jennifer! I didn't think it was worth to spend so much money on flowers but it really, truly makes the bridal setting more romantic.

My colors were black and white, which seems like it would be kinda boring. Not the flowers! So gorgeous. Jennifer brought my vision to life! From the floral arbor (which had absolutely nothing on it because it was February wedding) to the floral chandeliers to my STUNNING bouquet. She's a floral artist. She made me cry when I saw how everything looked.

If you're looking for great, unique, original works of floral art at a reasonable price, I Do Flowers For You is the way to go! You will not be disappointed! Go to the best for the best!

I Do...Flowers for You 6
    Sent on 03/14/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Oh Eva, thank you so much, your review made me cry. I’m so happy you were so happy. I absolutely loved creating your unique florals!

All the best,
    Jennifer

Jennifer Ikel is an amazing florist! She did a wonderful job! The only thing that I was expecting that didn't happen was that I was supposed to get a small "toss" bouquet, since I didn't, I ended up tossing one of my bridesmaids bouquets so that I could keep mine. Additionally, some of the flowers were falling out of the boutonnière's, corsages and bridesmaids bouquets. But all in all I was happy with my choice of florists.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Caren · Married on 02/25/2017

3.5

Jennifer is so responsive, attentive, and talented! She even dropped off our flowers hours before the scheduled time so that we would have all the bouquets for the photo session prior to the ceremony.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Diane · Married on 12/28/2015

My floral arrangements were beautiful

Sent on 12/29/2016

3.5

Jennifer is very flexible and laid back. She is very professional and her work is amazing. I really wanted Juliet Austin Garden Roses and most florist couldn't guarantee that I would have them in mid January. But she assured me it was no problem and it wasn't! My altar piece and bouquet was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 01/27/2016