I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

I Do...Flowers for You 5
I Do...Flowers for You 6
I Do...Flowers for You 7

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2018

The best vendor of our wedding!

Jennifer was absolutely the PERFECT choice for our wedding. I’d looked for a florist for a few weeks and Jennifer was so kind and so professional. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, and I sent her photos of flowers I liked and had in mind. I sent various photos and various styles. Jennifer seemed to pick up a sense of what I was looking for. She is responsive and really worked hard to deliver the most value for my budget. She was even kind enough to drop off bridal party flowers at our hotel before heading to the venue to decorate there. When my flowers arrived, I cried tears of joy. They could not have been more perfect! I swear she read my mind and created floral arrangements that were even prettier than the sample photos I’d sent her.

Two days before the wedding, I realized I’d made an error and needed two more centerpieces. I sent her a text and she handled it with kindness and grace, which was amazing, given the last minute change.

Of all the vendors who were hired for our wedding, Jennifer was easily the best. She made the process easy, very reasonable in price, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend Jennifer and I Do...Flowers For You to anyone looking for a sweet, professional, caring florist for their big day!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers

Such a sweet lady! She makes sure you get exactly what you want!

I Do...Flowers for You 8

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer was amazing, cannot recommend enough! Our flowers turned out beautifully for our wedding

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2018

Everything about my bouquet, reception flowers and beyond were more than I could have dreamed. She helped me see that the flowers shouldn't fade into the background but be show cased into the best way possible without taking over. She was honest and gave her opinion without losing our vision. I was blown away.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    I Do...Flowers for You 9

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you loved them as well. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

The whole experience with Jennifer was amazing. She was quick to respond to emails. Upon meeting, she was so sweet and professional. I had no idea what I wanted with my arrangements. She took the time to talk with me over the theme of my reception, where it was located, etc and helped give me ideas for the arrangements. I knew I was in good hands. I was blown away when I got to my venue and saw the flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous. The roses were the deepest red I have ever seen. It complemented the venue and the rest of my decorations so well. I received many compliments throughout the night on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn’t be any happier with the results! I would definitely recommend going with Jennifer.

Sent on 01/14/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you and your guest loved them to. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

KELLY · Married on 12/02/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She came up with beautiful creative unique ideas for our flowers and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Jennifer is wonder to work with, easy going, creative, professional and made the process easy and fun. I would recommend her to any of my friends!!

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

I knew about Jennifer because she had done my sister's florals the year before, and they were beautiful. I was concerned that my vision wasn't possible within my budget but Jennifer made it happen!! The florals were stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined!! I was using dark jewel tones and gold as my color palette, and she complimented the dark blues and purples with deep reds, dark pinks and vibrant greens, among the jewel tones. My other favorite floral element was the magnolia leaf garland that was spread across the head table. I wanted magnolia leaves because of the deep green tops and golden underside, and with the added pops of color among the leaves it was so pretty! The bridemaids bouquets were beautiful! I originally was going to do white and green bouquets because the bridemaids were each wearing a different color, but Jennifer suggested adding a little light pink into the mix. I trusted her, and it paid off...they looked amazing with the girls dresses. All of boutonnieres and corsages were exactly what we asked for, and the bouquet for the Mary statue and my toss bouquet were so pretty that I hated to give them away. Jennifer is absolutely easy to work with. She got my vision right away and then expanded on it. She's timely, prompt with her replies to questions and concerns, and also helped me get some charms and my rosary on my bouquet when she arrived to drop everything off. You absolutely will not be disappointed if you go to Jennifer for your florals!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    I Do...Flowers for You 10
    I Do...Flowers for You 11
    I Do...Flowers for You 12
    I Do...Flowers for You 13
    I Do...Flowers for You 14

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. You have made my day I’m so thrilled you loved your flowers. And the pictures are gorgeous! Again thank you for this beautiful review. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2017

My wedding flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding! Jennifer did a fantastic job; the flowers were absolutely stunning! She understood the theme and look of my wedding and chose the most beautiful flowers. She was always so responsive when I e-mailed her questions. She even put in a butterfly in my bouquet, my mother's corsage, and my father's boutonniere in remembrance of my sister, and she found the most beautiful coral peonies for my bouquet in remembrance of my grandmother. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding flowers so amazing!!

I Do...Flowers for You 15
    I Do...Flowers for You 16
    I Do...Flowers for You 17

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2017

I am very happy with Jennifer and I Do Flowers for You! Jennifer was a dream to work with and her flowers were gorgeous. I recommend her to anyone! She worked within my budget and did exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    I Do...Flowers for You 18
    I Do...Flowers for You 19

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Hi Brittany, thank you so much, I loved working on your flowers and am so happy you loved them as well. Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Susan · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Jennifer to do our reception, cocktail hour, and personal flowers. She blew us away with everything! Because I was an out-of-town bride, we never actually met in person until my wedding day, but she was really easy to communicate with and graciously tolerated all the emails I sent with flowers I liked. Not only did she completely nail my vision for centerpieces and bouquets, but she was able to do so completely within our budget. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with what she delivered. She even threw in a complimentary boutonniere just days before the wedding because we found out the groom's grandfather was going to be able to make it. If you want someone to work within your budget and absolutely deliver your vision, work with Jennifer! We 100% recommend I Do Flowers for You!

Jessica Fitzgerald · Married on 06/01/2017

Gorgeous work

Thanks for everything guys. You made it perfect.

Charlene · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend Jennifer at I Do Flowers For You! We talked to several florists and Jennifer is the only one that really listened to what my daughter wanted and made her vision come true. The centerpieces were non-traditional and exquisite, the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. The compliments were non-stop throughout the wedding.
    Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with, she made this experience fabulous and my daughter's wedding her dream come true!!!!

paige · Married on 02/18/2017

Cannot say thank you enough, the flowers were beautiful! Thank you for working within my budget as well!

I feel so lucky to have worked with Jennifer. Not only is she a fantastic florist but she was so kind, helpful, and patient with me! I must have changed my mind a million times and asked her a million questions and each time Jennifer was so kind and willing to help me work through all of my different ideas. She really put my mind at ease. When it came to our big day, Jennifer created EXACTLY what we were looking for and she made it so much better than I ever could have imagined. Our centerpieces and all of our floral arrangements were beyond gorgeous and perfect! So many of my guests asked me for her info and they all had to duke it out over who got to take home the arrangements! If you are looking for a florist, she's definitely the way to go!! She makes magic and she made our day so very special! Thank you, Jennifer!!!!

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2016

I'm so glad I trusted Jennifer with my floral arrangements! I live in Seattle and got married in San Diego, so with planning from afar, we mainly emailed and only met once in person. After speaking to her in person, I was confident she knew exactly what I wanted, especially when I could only say "like this" and "like that" because I know NOTHING about flowers. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I nearly jumped for joy. Everything was perfect! Jennifer is extremely professional and I'm so glad I hired her for my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces.

Lacey · Married on 06/10/2016

Our flowers were unbelievable and Jennifer was amazing to work with and her pricing was so reasonable. Her flowers made our wedding look like a dream. We can not thank her enough!

Sent on 06/17/2016

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Lacey, I absolutely loved creating your flowers. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness? Jennifer

Jennifer is wonderful and easy to communicate with. My fiance and I booked her for our upcoming wedding in March. She works from home. She provides many photos from previous weddings as examples. She also helps stay within budget. I can't wait to see the final product!

Valeria · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer was the absolute best! We had to plan our wedding from 300 miles away, with only one chance to meet her in person and several emails going back and forth every time I changed my mind on something I wanted. She was so patient with me and created the most gorgeous pieces for myself and my bridal party. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and the incredible service Jennifer provided!

I can't thank you enough for making my vision come true!

Sent on 12/10/2015

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Hi Valeria, Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it was my absolute pleasure to create your flowers and I am delighted that you enjoyed them so much! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Judith · Married on 10/04/2015

I didn't want to think too much about flowers for my wedding (I had enough other things to think about!), so I went with Jennifer because she was recommended by a good friend. I didn't give her much direction at all, but when I got to my venue and saw all of the bouquets and spray on the ceremony arch, I was thrilled with how Jennifer was able to take so little information and deliver floral arrangements that matched my wedding so perfectly!

Sent on 10/30/2015

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Judith, it was my absolute pleasure to create your wedding flowers and I am so happy you were pleased

Natalie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jennifer created beautiful arrangements for my spring wedding! She was open to the ideas an images I wanted to create, even putting her own touches on to go above and beyond. My wedding was so full of color and she was willing to work with us on our budget. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment going back to her for an event or function in the future!

Megan · Married on 02/21/2015

I booked Jennifer to do my flowers, and everything turned out exactly how I hoped it would. Jennifer was super quick to respond to my emails & questions, which made me feel assured she knew what she was doing. I wasn't super picky about what type of flowers were used for my arrangement and bouquet, but I had a specific color scheme in mind. Jennifer listened, and heard, what I wanted and she made sure it happened. I did not see any of the table arrangements until I walked down the "aisle" (venue was University Club San Diego), and I was so happy to see everything came together like I envisioned.

I was also having a hard time finding a flower girl basket (I was being picky). I talked to Jennifer about this, and she had a basket which worked out perfectly.

My bouquet was amazing as well. Again, I was picky about the colors, not the flowers. She used roses and they were perfect.

I have absolutely no complaints or gripes about the service provided by Jennifer. It was worth every penny and I highly recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer!! She was absolutely one of our favorite vendors!! She was very willing to work with us to stay in our budget without sacrificing the beautiful flowers and colors I wanted as the background for our perfect day. She worked to ensure the flowers I asked for were in season, and recommended some beautiful arrangements for center pieces, the alter arch, and our bouquets. My favorite floral piece was my bouquet - a beautifully arranged group of deep red roses tied up delicately with our family tartan (which she included in the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the gorgeous kissing balls) with a small, dangling photo of my late grandmother. She even provided a complementary small bouquet for the bouquet toss! She met me at the ceremony venue, walked around the property with me, and recommended some great ways to decorate without spending too much. Jennifer was always easy to get in touch with via email (she would reply in a day or less!) or phone, and she was so incredibly sweet! It was such a relief to be sure that the ceremony and reception would be set up exactly how we wanted it. We absolutely could not have asked for a better florist - thank you so so so much, Jennifer!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Hi Lauren, what an incredibly sweet review, I'm so happy you were happy, you have made my day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, Jennifer

Joanne · Married on 11/08/2014

I just can't stop talking about the flowers for my daughters wedding!
    They were just drop dead gorgeous. The service was over the top and Jennifer was just a delight to work with! Our guests just could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend using Jennifer. Just loved working with her and the quality of her flowers were over the top! We had a very formal wedding in a open tent on Coronado Island and it was just stunning! Her quote was just so much cheaper than anyone I had contacted.

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

From the moment we contacted Jen for our wedding day flowers, we were nothing but impressed! She exceeded our expectations in every aspect, all while staying within our budget. The flowers were truly the centerpiece of our wedding and we received so many compliments. If I'm ever in need of a florist, she without a doubt, would be the first person I would contact!

Thank you, Jen, for contributing to our perfect day!

-Jessica & Jason