I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Nina H. Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing flowers!

Working with Jennifer was awesome! There were no inspo pictures that could really capture what I wanted for my floral arrangements so I tried to describe my vision the best I could. I wasn’t entirely sure what I would be getting day of, but she absolutely nailed it! The bouquets, the centerpieces, and the arch all looked amazing. I could not have been happier with the results. I’m very grateful to have worked with Jennifer!
    Jenna M. Married on 07/17/2022

Dream wedding florist!

Jennifer made me the most amazing flowers for my wedding day! She was super flexible and was able to make adjustments as we added an arch for the ceremony and wanted some florals added. My bouquet was stunning and I got sooo many compliments on it! I never had to stress about the flowers because she handled everything! I highly recommend her for your wedding!!
    Joshua B. Married on 07/16/2022

Beautiful work

The flowers were stunningly beautiful. They really set the tone for the wedding. Great customer service and kept us informed every step of the way.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • James
    James H. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Wedding Florist!

We were absolutely thrilled at the florals Jennifer designed for our wedding! From the florals on the wedding arch, to the bouquets, to the center pieces, to the sweetheart table, to the cake, everything was perfect and in line with our vision and at a more than reasonable cost. We were blown away with how amazing everything looked.

Jennifer was also super responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire process, constantly being able to make changes to the proposal. It really could not have been an easier process and we absolutely would not hesitate to book her again!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/03/2022

Beautiful flowers

Such a sweet lady! She makes sure you get exactly what you want!
    Danielle L. Married on 12/12/2021

Perfect wedding flowers!

My flowers from Jennifer at I Do Flowers For You were the most amazing part of my wedding!! She made my Christmas theme come to life with the most vibrant, stunning and elegant arrangements I have ever seen! Even from the first time she messaged me, she included the most organized layout so I could get a sense of the flowers and colors. I fell in love immediately! And even more, Jennifer is a great communicator and helped me add to my order with no hassle!! BOOK HER, you will be so glad you did!!! Thanks Jennifer for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

You are so sweet Danielle, I am so happy you loved the flowers as much as I loved creating them.

Wishing you all the best,
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 07/09/2021

Simply Amazing

Jennifer did an amazing job with the flower arrangements in our wedding. It made our wedding the more special. From the ceremony to the reception there was gorgeous flowers everywhere. Jennifer was so easy to work with and very professional. We made the right decision to hire her. If you want to have a less stressful floral planning and have an a amazing arrangements you have to hire Jennifer to do it for you.
  • Josh
    Josh E. Married on 06/12/2021

Thank you jennifer!

We can't thank you to Jennifer and her team enough for the absolutely BEAUTIFUL work she did for our wedding! To be honest, we were a little nervous about how the florals would have worked since we hadn't met each other until the big day; all of our communication had been through emails and texting (due to COVID and social distancing, of course!). We gave general suggestions for the colors and kind of flowers we had in mind, but we pretty much gave Jennifer free rein over the overall look. But when we saw her put together exactly what we had discussed we couldn't have been more blown away by how perfectly she brought our vision to life! We and our guests were especially blown away by the submerged gladiolus vases Jennifer made as our centerpieces; we had shown pictures to her of what we were thinking, and she totally hit it straight out of the park!

We definitely recommend Jennifer and her team to anyone in San Diego needing florals for their wedding. From the bottom of our hearts again Jennifer, thank you!

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I am so happy I exceeded your expectations!

All the best,
    Cristirose K. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our wedding vision come to life!

Jennifer did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and really made our vision come to life! She surpassed all of our expectations and we could not be happier. Her customer service and flexibility throughout this entire process has been exceptional and we are so happy with everything she did! Our Safari Park wedding was everything we dreamed of with her beautiful flowers and wonderful work! Thank you so much Jennifer!

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure to create your flowers, I’m so thrilled you loved them.

All the best,
    Sarah F. Married on 06/25/2020

Wedding 6.25.20

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! I was speechless when I saw the bouquets she created. She completely captured my vision and the pictures I showed her. She is a true professional and made me feel at ease with her expertise. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Jennifer was flexible with the new date and so kind. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone! :D
    Colleen G. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! She was so responsive and easy to work with from the very beginning. I loved our in person meeting and she was so kind and I enjoyed getting her opinion and feedback as we looked through pictures of flowers to help me narrow in my vision. She was communicative throughout the entire process and made all my flower dreams come true on the day of my wedding! The flowers were so beautiful and the arrangements were even better than I could have dreamed of! Highly recommend Jennifer to anyone and everyone! You will really enjoy working with her and will LOVE your flowers!
    Erika B. Married on 06/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great wedding florist in San Diego!!!

I asked Jennifer to create a tropical bouquet and boutonnière for my court wedding 06/12/2020. She definitely delivered... the bouquet was simply gorgeous and I received lots of compliments from it! I definitely will use her for my wedding ceremony! Thanks Jennifer!
    Mackenzie C. Married on 06/09/2020

Perfectly Elegant

Jennifer was absolutely incredible from start to finish. During a time of much uncertainty and changing plans, she was willing to work with me and go with the flow as our plans for our wedding during COVID-19 evolved and changed. I couldn't have been happier with her professionalism and compassion. She made the whole experience easy and seamless from set up to take down. She also is an incredible florist. She took the inspiration photos and my words that described my vision, and she turned those things into a floral decor that was even more lovely than I imagined! She put extra special gold touches/accents on the flowers that really made them unique. The table decorations were full and fresh and luscious. She captured the romance, elegance, and whimsical vision I had in the flowers she created. Thank you thank you thank you!
    Natalie H. Married on 02/21/2020

Great experience

Had a great experience with Jennifer. Always responded promptly through text or phone calls. The only thing was for the groomsmen's flowers they wilted within the first 30 minutes. Other than that, the flowers lasted the entire night. I loved my purple and gold bouquet for myself and for my bridesmaids. I met Jennifer through a bridal bazaar and was not disappointed that I chose her.
    Janell B. Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful Florist

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved our flowers from the bouquets to the alter and centerpieces. I received so many wonderful comments on my bouquet and you will too if you choose her as your florist! She was very easy going to work with and was open to our ideas, which is perfect for every stressful bride/groom trying to plan a wedding. We both highly recommend her and are thankful we chose her as our florist, her flowers made our day even more special.
  • Cathy
    Cathy O. Married on 12/07/2019

Gorgeous Bouquets

We planned a destination wedding in San Diego. Trying to do everything long distance was a challenge, but working with Jennifer was pure delight. She was so helpful and knowledgeable and always prompt in her response to my many questions. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but with Jennifer's suggestions and expertise, the bouquets were spot on. She is truly an artist and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful, unique and gorgeous flowers.
    Sabrina S. Married on 11/03/2019

Very nice flowers!

Jennifer is a natural to constructing these beautiful works of art. If only I can keep them forever and ever. We meet Jennifer at the Bridal Bazaar at the San Diego Convention Center and we're so glad that we did.

We don't know that much about flowers. We just had an idea of what the color scheme would be like for the wedding with a rustic and wild flower feel. We couldn't have been more happy. She showed up early to help set up centerpieces since we gave her the jars we wanted to use as vases. They were set up at the tables and we had bigger arrangements for the ceremony.

We totally recommend her for any occasions, especially weddings. =)
  • Molly
    Molly P. Married on 07/06/2019

Best florist ever!

Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding day so beautiful. She is so kind, professional, and easy to work with. I sent her a couple of photos of what I had in mind and she made my vision come to life. We received numerous compliments on how lovely the flowers were, both in the ceremony and at the reception. I could go on and on about how happy I am with how everything turned out! We are so happy and absolutely LOVED working with Jennifer!!
    Kimberly Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what I imagined...

I had my wedding this past weekend and couldn't have asked for more perfect flowers- the flowers and petals along our aisle, the arch flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets were all gorgeous. I told her the theme I was going for and she knew exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS, so many guests mentioned how beautiful they were and wanted to take every piece home. The flowers were so fresh and smelled amazing. Flowers were such an important part of the wedding, and she exceeded my expectations. She delivered everything on time and everything was set up perfectly. Given I had to change things throughout, she was flexible and prepared. You will not be disappointed hiring her!

Thank you, Jennifer!!!

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you so much, I am so happy you loved your flowers. Your venue and setting was so beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit it beautifully. Your review has made my day!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness,
  • Christina
    Christina H. Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible wedding Florist

I am so thankful Jennifer did my flowers! They totally made my whole wedding! She completely captured exactly what I envisioned and so much more! Not only is she incredibly talented, she always responded to me right away! I sent a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and it turned out to be the most exquisite, beautiful, and full bouquet I have ever seen! I literally could not believe how perfect it was! I had so many compliments on my bouquet, the flowers on our arch, and our centerpieces! I would 100% recommend her! She and her husband are so kind, hard working, and professional! They came at the end of our wedding and took all the flowers down! They were truly incredible! There’s no way anyone could have done prettier flowers! I wanted bright flowers with a touch of tropical and she delivered! I was sooooo thrilled with how beautiful they turned out! Please look no further than Jennifer for your flowers! I am so thankful I used her and you will be too!

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

You are the sweetest. I loved creating your flowers and am so so happy you loved them too!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness,
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 05/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A visionary florist who will make your wedding extra special!!

I originally was planning on going with another florist but as soon as I met Jennifer at a bridal bazaar in San Diego and changed course immediately. She displayed professionalism and her booth boosted the freshest and most gorgeous floral designs. We had a lot of back and forth leading up to the wedding because I sought her guidance, made changes and had a lot of questions, and she was beyond understanding and so on-top-of-it and, in the end, always led me in the right direction because the execution of the neutral tones meets goddess-like and ethereal I was seeking for my flora / fauna wedding at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park was flawless. I had a vision but had never planned a wedding before so her visionary style made all the difference. So much so that the wedding and its flowers were heavily featured on the Rock N Roll Bride blog. https://www.rocknrollbride.com/2019/07/stevie-nicks-went-safari-glamping-a-boho-san-diego-zoo-wedding/?fbclid=IwAR058vwgn7ReJGfPR8352dzV0wV7kyl97_mNh0wdKaVySuhiJ3F8ZxCI1vE I also loved the floral design she created for my cake and the flower crowns for the bridal party!
  • Maleni
    Maleni Married on 04/20/2019

Stunning Flowers!!!

Jennifer did the most beautiful job on my wedding flowers that I can never imagine. My sweetheart table was cover in flowers and my bouquet was perfect. After a last minute change on my layout and number of tables from the venue, Jennifer was super helpful planning a new set up for my flowers. I'm a wedding coordinator and this was my first time working with Jennifer and I would recommend her to my friends, family and futures brides!!!

Oh Maleni,
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review, I am so happy you loved everything. Your venue was beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit perfectly (even with the changes).
    I wish you nothing but the best,
    Laura Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything We Could Have Asked For!

Jennifer created the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces we could have asked for. She was very easy to work with and made our day even more beautiful than we had imagined. Thank you Jennifer!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea F. Married on 12/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will Read Your Mind and Make Your Flower Dreams Come True!!

Jennifer made all my flower dreams come true. I was one of those difficult brides who had this hazy concept of a theme, colors, and some vague descriptors like "rustic" thrown in. Lots of my answers to her questions were "whatever you think will look best!" and the like. Not only did she bring what I wanted but couldn't describe into life, she exceeded all my expectations. I'm so glad I chose her!! She also helped with my succulent wedding favors for cheaper than anywhere else I could find!
    Brooke Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best vendor of our wedding!

Jennifer was absolutely the PERFECT choice for our wedding. I’d looked for a florist for a few weeks and Jennifer was so kind and so professional. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, and I sent her photos of flowers I liked and had in mind. I sent various photos and various styles. Jennifer seemed to pick up a sense of what I was looking for. She is responsive and really worked hard to deliver the most value for my budget. She was even kind enough to drop off bridal party flowers at our hotel before heading to the venue to decorate there. When my flowers arrived, I cried tears of joy. They could not have been more perfect! I swear she read my mind and created floral arrangements that were even prettier than the sample photos I’d sent her.

Two days before the wedding, I realized I’d made an error and needed two more centerpieces. I sent her a text and she handled it with kindness and grace, which was amazing, given the last minute change.

Of all the vendors who were hired for our wedding, Jennifer was easily the best. She made the process easy, very reasonable in price, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend Jennifer and I Do...Flowers For You to anyone looking for a sweet, professional, caring florist for their big day!
illustration stars