31 Reviews for I Do...Flowers for You

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
31 I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

Jennifer was amazing, cannot recommend enough! Our flowers turned out beautifully for our wedding

Profile Picture Emily, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer was amazing to work with for our wedding and ending up saving the day! After reading all of the great reviews I set up an appointment to have a consult with her and before the meeting was complete I cancelled any other florist appointments I had set up! She really listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions to pull it all together. Jennifer was easy to work with during the planning process and a couple last minute changes were no problem. The day of my gorgeous flowers arrived and were better than I had even hoped for! The really amazing part came when Jennifer went to set up the ceremony and reception. She worked quickly and yet was a perfectionist to make sure everything was just right and the final look was amazing! Then she went completely above and beyond and saved the day. Our wedding cake arrived completely wrong and completely plain but after talking with our day of coordinator to get the ok, Jennifer took the time to handset flowers onto our cake and honestly it turned out better than we had designed before. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event or wedding and I will definitely use her again the next time we need a professional, kind and talented florist! Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything about my bouquet, reception flowers and beyond were more than I could have dreamed. She helped me see that the flowers shouldn't fade into the background but be show cased into the best way possible without taking over. She was honest and gave her opinion without losing our vision. I was blown away.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The whole experience with Jennifer was amazing. She was quick to respond to emails. Upon meeting, she was so sweet and professional. I had no idea what I wanted with my arrangements. She took the time to talk with me over the theme of my reception, where it was located, etc and helped give me ideas for the arrangements. I knew I was in good hands. I was blown away when I got to my venue and saw the flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous. The roses were the deepest red I have ever seen. It complemented the venue and the rest of my decorations so well. I received many compliments throughout the night on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn’t be any happier with the results! I would definitely recommend going with Jennifer.

Profile Picture Sara, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She came up with beautiful creative unique ideas for our flowers and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Jennifer is wonder to work with, easy going, creative, professional and made the process easy and fun. I would recommend her to any of my friends!!

Profile Picture KELLY, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I knew about Jennifer because she had done my sister's florals the year before, and they were beautiful. I was concerned that my vision wasn't possible within my budget but Jennifer made it happen!! The florals were stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined!! I was using dark jewel tones and gold as my color palette, and she complimented the dark blues and purples with deep reds, dark pinks and vibrant greens, among the jewel tones. My other favorite floral element was the magnolia leaf garland that was spread across the head table. I wanted magnolia leaves because of the deep green tops and golden underside, and with the added pops of color among the leaves it was so pretty! The bridemaids bouquets were beautiful! I originally was going to do white and green bouquets because the bridemaids were each wearing a different color, but Jennifer suggested adding a little light pink into the mix. I trusted her, and it paid off...they looked amazing with the girls dresses. All of boutonnieres and corsages were exactly what we asked for, and the bouquet for the Mary statue and my toss bouquet were so pretty that I hated to give them away. Jennifer is absolutely easy to work with. She got my vision right away and then expanded on it. She's timely, prompt with her replies to questions and concerns, and also helped me get some charms and my rosary on my bouquet when she arrived to drop everything off. You absolutely will not be disappointed if you go to Jennifer for your florals!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding! Jennifer did a fantastic job; the flowers were absolutely stunning! She understood the theme and look of my wedding and chose the most beautiful flowers. She was always so responsive when I e-mailed her questions. She even put in a butterfly in my bouquet, my mother's corsage, and my father's boutonniere in remembrance of my sister, and she found the most beautiful coral peonies for my bouquet in remembrance of my grandmother. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding flowers so amazing!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I am very happy with Jennifer and I Do Flowers for You! Jennifer was a dream to work with and her flowers were gorgeous. I recommend her to anyone! She worked within my budget and did exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We hired Jennifer to do our reception, cocktail hour, and personal flowers. She blew us away with everything! Because I was an out-of-town bride, we never actually met in person until my wedding day, but she was really easy to communicate with and graciously tolerated all the emails I sent with flowers I liked. Not only did she completely nail my vision for centerpieces and bouquets, but she was able to do so completely within our budget. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with what she delivered. She even threw in a complimentary boutonniere just days before the wedding because we found out the groom's grandfather was going to be able to make it. If you want someone to work within your budget and absolutely deliver your vision, work with Jennifer! We 100% recommend I Do Flowers for You!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I highly recommend Jennifer at I Do Flowers For You! We talked to several florists and Jennifer is the only one that really listened to what my daughter wanted and made her vision come true. The centerpieces were non-traditional and exquisite, the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. The compliments were non-stop throughout the wedding.
Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with, she made this experience fabulous and my daughter's wedding her dream come true!!!!

Profile Picture Charlene, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cannot say thank you enough, the flowers were beautiful! Thank you for working within my budget as well!

Profile Picture paige, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I feel so lucky to have worked with Jennifer. Not only is she a fantastic florist but she was so kind, helpful, and patient with me! I must have changed my mind a million times and asked her a million questions and each time Jennifer was so kind and willing to help me work through all of my different ideas. She really put my mind at ease. When it came to our big day, Jennifer created EXACTLY what we were looking for and she made it so much better than I ever could have imagined. Our centerpieces and all of our floral arrangements were beyond gorgeous and perfect! So many of my guests asked me for her info and they all had to duke it out over who got to take home the arrangements! If you are looking for a florist, she's definitely the way to go!! She makes magic and she made our day so very special! Thank you, Jennifer!!!!

Profile Picture User7495118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were unbelievable and Jennifer was amazing to work with and her pricing was so reasonable. Her flowers made our wedding look like a dream. We can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture Lacey, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennifer is wonderful and easy to communicate with. My fiance and I booked her for our upcoming wedding in March. She works from home. She provides many photos from previous weddings as examples. She also helps stay within budget. I can't wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture User4394022, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jennifer was the absolute best! We had to plan our wedding from 300 miles away, with only one chance to meet her in person and several emails going back and forth every time I changed my mind on something I wanted. She was so patient with me and created the most gorgeous pieces for myself and my bridal party. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and the incredible service Jennifer provided!

I can't thank you enough for making my vision come true!

Profile Picture Valeria, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I didn't want to think too much about flowers for my wedding (I had enough other things to think about!), so I went with Jennifer because she was recommended by a good friend. I didn't give her much direction at all, but when I got to my venue and saw all of the bouquets and spray on the ceremony arch, I was thrilled with how Jennifer was able to take so little information and deliver floral arrangements that matched my wedding so perfectly!

Profile Picture Judith, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennifer created beautiful arrangements for my spring wedding! She was open to the ideas an images I wanted to create, even putting her own touches on to go above and beyond. My wedding was so full of color and she was willing to work with us on our budget. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment going back to her for an event or function in the future!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I booked Jennifer to do my flowers, and everything turned out exactly how I hoped it would. Jennifer was super quick to respond to my emails & questions, which made me feel assured she knew what she was doing. I wasn't super picky about what type of flowers were used for my arrangement and bouquet, but I had a specific color scheme in mind. Jennifer listened, and heard, what I wanted and she made sure it happened. I did not see any of the table arrangements until I walked down the "aisle" (venue was University Club San Diego), and I was so happy to see everything came together like I envisioned.

I was also having a hard time finding a flower girl basket (I was being picky). I talked to Jennifer about this, and she had a basket which worked out perfectly.

My bouquet was amazing as well. Again, I was picky about the colors, not the flowers. She used roses and they were perfect.

I have absolutely no complaints or gripes about the service provided by Jennifer. It was worth every penny and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer!! She was absolutely one of our favorite vendors!! She was very willing to work with us to stay in our budget without sacrificing the beautiful flowers and colors I wanted as the background for our perfect day. She worked to ensure the flowers I asked for were in season, and recommended some beautiful arrangements for center pieces, the alter arch, and our bouquets. My favorite floral piece was my bouquet - a beautifully arranged group of deep red roses tied up delicately with our family tartan (which she included in the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the gorgeous kissing balls) with a small, dangling photo of my late grandmother. She even provided a complementary small bouquet for the bouquet toss! She met me at the ceremony venue, walked around the property with me, and recommended some great ways to decorate without spending too much. Jennifer was always easy to get in touch with via email (she would reply in a day or less!) or phone, and she was so incredibly sweet! It was such a relief to be sure that the ceremony and reception would be set up exactly how we wanted it. We absolutely could not have asked for a better florist - thank you so so so much, Jennifer!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just can't stop talking about the flowers for my daughters wedding!
They were just drop dead gorgeous. The service was over the top and Jennifer was just a delight to work with! Our guests just could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend using Jennifer. Just loved working with her and the quality of her flowers were over the top! We had a very formal wedding in a open tent on Coronado Island and it was just stunning! Her quote was just so much cheaper than anyone I had contacted.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the moment we contacted Jen for our wedding day flowers, we were nothing but impressed! She exceeded our expectations in every aspect, all while staying within our budget. The flowers were truly the centerpiece of our wedding and we received so many compliments. If I'm ever in need of a florist, she without a doubt, would be the first person I would contact!

Thank you, Jen, for contributing to our perfect day!

-Jessica & Jason

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful, beautiful, creative, and breath taking were all adjectives that my guests used to describe the florals and accents at my wedding. I believe I am like most modern brides and obsessed with pinterest as a tool for planning my wedding, and Jennifer was amazing in making all of those ideas come true. Also like most brides I changed my mind a million times on what exactly I wanted, and she would be patient with me and help me figure out what would be best for my vision all while staying in budget. We were able to turn a blank wall into a focal point for the ceremony and reception with twinkle lights and tulle and turned normal bathrooms into a beautiful compliment to the occasion with flowers and tulle over the door frames. If you are looking for a florist to help you create the perfect wedding “I do Flower for You” is the florist for you.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I first talked to Jennifer regarding flowers for my wedding, I had a slim budget and vision of roses in everything (the colors were red and black), but beyond that I was not sure what I wanted. Jennifer asked me a few questions about the vision/vibe for the wedding, then it was like she was reading my mind. Throughout the planning process she put together mock ups, sent pictures, and truly wanted to know what I liked/did not like so she could make everything exactly as I wanted. What resulted were the most fantastic centerpieces which were not only full of roses, but seemed to capture our fun personalities and everything I had wanted, but somehow had not been able to describe. The centerpieces were large martini glasses with roses and flowers in the middle, surrounded by votives and smaller martini glasses which were also full of flowers. They were spectacular, and I got non stop compliments and questions about who did my flowers. The bouquets were the perfect size, with a larger red rose bouquet with white ribbon for me, and red roses with black ribbons for the bridesmaids. Not only that, but she added complimentary flower balls to our khuppa to transform it from drab to classy and sheik. On the bar, she made separate arrangements that stayed with the theme but differed slightly from the center pieces. Everything flowed amazingly well and I got nothing but compliments on every aspect of the flowers. On the day of, Jennifer paid attention to every detail, and when the caterers broke one of the vases during the transport, she had an extra that she flawlessly put together in minutes. As a bride I wanted gorgeous flowers but did not want to break the budget on them, I do Flowers For you turned out to be the best kept secret that I now have to share with future brides! Jennifer is easy to work with, stays within your budget, and produces AMAZING work. The flowers transformed my wedding and helped make it the perfect day.

Profile Picture User3881266, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything promised is what I received and more!! The customer service was exceptional, the value unmatched and, at the end of it all, my wedding flowers were absolutely perfect!

My husband, bridal party and I were floored when we saw the centerpieces and bouquets. The arrangements were unique, sophisticated, and beautiful. Jennifer is a genius when it comes to floral decorating. She helped to understand my vision first and was able to incorporate the ideas I had with her own judgement and created floral arrangements that were stunning.

I highly recommend I Do Flowers For You to anyone and everyone. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I had so many compliments. Great service, great price, and amazing flowers. I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/6/13, 1 Review