I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

I Do...Flowers for You 4
I Do...Flowers for You 5

Natalie Huang · Getting married on 02/21/2020

Great experience

Had a great experience with Jennifer. Always responded promptly through text or phone calls. The only thing was for the groomsmen's flowers they wilted within the first 30 minutes. Other than that, the flowers lasted the entire night. I loved my purple and gold bouquet for myself and for my bridesmaids. I met Jennifer through a bridal bazaar and was not disappointed that I chose her.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sabrina Segura · Married on 11/03/2019

Very nice flowers!

Jennifer is a natural to constructing these beautiful works of art. If only I can keep them forever and ever. We meet Jennifer at the Bridal Bazaar at the San Diego Convention Center and we're so glad that we did.

We don't know that much about flowers. We just had an idea of what the color scheme would be like for the wedding with a rustic and wild flower feel. We couldn't have been more happy. She showed up early to help set up centerpieces since we gave her the jars we wanted to use as vases. They were set up at the tables and we had bigger arrangements for the ceremony.

We totally recommend her for any occasions, especially weddings. =)

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Molly

Molly Philbin · Married on 07/06/2019

Best florist ever!

Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding day so beautiful. She is so kind, professional, and easy to work with. I sent her a couple of photos of what I had in mind and she made my vision come to life. We received numerous compliments on how lovely the flowers were, both in the ceremony and at the reception. I could go on and on about how happy I am with how everything turned out! We are so happy and absolutely LOVED working with Jennifer!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Exactly what I imagined...

I had my wedding this past weekend and couldn't have asked for more perfect flowers- the flowers and petals along our aisle, the arch flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets were all gorgeous. I told her the theme I was going for and she knew exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS, so many guests mentioned how beautiful they were and wanted to take every piece home. The flowers were so fresh and smelled amazing. Flowers were such an important part of the wedding, and she exceeded my expectations. She delivered everything on time and everything was set up perfectly. Given I had to change things throughout, she was flexible and prepared. You will not be disappointed hiring her!

Thank you, Jennifer!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you so much, I am so happy you loved your flowers. Your venue and setting was so beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit it beautifully. Your review has made my day!
  • Christina

Christina Hobson · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible wedding Florist

I am so thankful Jennifer did my flowers! They totally made my whole wedding! She completely captured exactly what I envisioned and so much more! Not only is she incredibly talented, she always responded to me right away! I sent a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and it turned out to be the most exquisite, beautiful, and full bouquet I have ever seen! I literally could not believe how perfect it was! I had so many compliments on my bouquet, the flowers on our arch, and our centerpieces! I would 100% recommend her! She and her husband are so kind, hard working, and professional! They came at the end of our wedding and took all the flowers down! They were truly incredible! There’s no way anyone could have done prettier flowers! I wanted bright flowers with a touch of tropical and she delivered! I was sooooo thrilled with how beautiful they turned out! Please look no further than Jennifer for your flowers! I am so thankful I used her and you will be too!

I Do...Flowers for You 6
    I Do...Flowers for You 7
    I Do...Flowers for You 8
    Sent on 06/01/2019

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

You are the sweetest. I loved creating your flowers and am so so happy you loved them too!

• Lauren

Lauren Rosenberg · Married on 05/05/2019

A visionary florist who will make your wedding extra special!!

I originally was planning on going with another florist but as soon as I met Jennifer at a bridal bazaar in San Diego and changed course immediately. She displayed professionalism and her booth boosted the freshest and most gorgeous floral designs. We had a lot of back and forth leading up to the wedding because I sought her guidance, made changes and had a lot of questions, and she was beyond understanding and so on-top-of-it and, in the end, always led me in the right direction because the execution of the neutral tones meets goddess-like and ethereal I was seeking for my flora / fauna wedding at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park was flawless. I had a vision but had never planned a wedding before so her visionary style made all the difference. So much so that the wedding and its flowers were heavily featured on the Rock N Roll Bride blog. https://www.rocknrollbride.com/2019/07/stevie-nicks-went-safari-glamping-a-boho-san-diego-zoo-wedding/?fbclid=IwAR058vwgn7ReJGfPR8352dzV0wV7kyl97_mNh0wdKaVySuhiJ3F8ZxCI1vE I also loved the floral design she created for my cake and the flower crowns for the bridal party!

I Do...Flowers for You 9
    Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Maleni

Maleni · Married on 04/20/2019

Stunning Flowers!!!

Jennifer did the most beautiful job on my wedding flowers that I can never imagine. My sweetheart table was cover in flowers and my bouquet was perfect. After a last minute change on my layout and number of tables from the venue, Jennifer was super helpful planning a new set up for my flowers. I'm a wedding coordinator and this was my first time working with Jennifer and I would recommend her to my friends, family and futures brides!!!

I Do...Flowers for You 21
    I Do...Flowers for You 28
    I Do...Flowers for You 29
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Oh Maleni,
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review, I am so happy you loved everything. Your venue was beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit perfectly (even with the changes).
    I wish you nothing but the best,

Laura · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything We Could Have Asked For!

Jennifer created the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces we could have asked for. She was very easy to work with and made our day even more beautiful than we had imagined. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Fernandez · Married on 12/02/2018

Will Read Your Mind and Make Your Flower Dreams Come True!!

Jennifer made all my flower dreams come true. I was one of those difficult brides who had this hazy concept of a theme, colors, and some vague descriptors like "rustic" thrown in. Lots of my answers to her questions were "whatever you think will look best!" and the like. Not only did she bring what I wanted but couldn't describe into life, she exceeded all my expectations. I'm so glad I chose her!! She also helped with my succulent wedding favors for cheaper than anywhere else I could find!

I Do...Flowers for You 30
    I Do...Flowers for You 39
    I Do...Flowers for You 40
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2018

The best vendor of our wedding!

Jennifer was absolutely the PERFECT choice for our wedding. I’d looked for a florist for a few weeks and Jennifer was so kind and so professional. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, and I sent her photos of flowers I liked and had in mind. I sent various photos and various styles. Jennifer seemed to pick up a sense of what I was looking for. She is responsive and really worked hard to deliver the most value for my budget. She was even kind enough to drop off bridal party flowers at our hotel before heading to the venue to decorate there. When my flowers arrived, I cried tears of joy. They could not have been more perfect! I swear she read my mind and created floral arrangements that were even prettier than the sample photos I’d sent her.

Two days before the wedding, I realized I’d made an error and needed two more centerpieces. I sent her a text and she handled it with kindness and grace, which was amazing, given the last minute change.

Of all the vendors who were hired for our wedding, Jennifer was easily the best. She made the process easy, very reasonable in price, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend Jennifer and I Do...Flowers For You to anyone looking for a sweet, professional, caring florist for their big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers

Such a sweet lady! She makes sure you get exactly what you want!

I Do...Flowers for You 41
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer was amazing, cannot recommend enough! Our flowers turned out beautifully for our wedding

Sent on 08/13/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2018

Jennifer was amazing to work with for our wedding and ending up saving the day! After reading all of the great reviews I set up an appointment to have a consult with her and before the meeting was complete I cancelled any other florist appointments I had set up! She really listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions to pull it all together. Jennifer was easy to work with during the planning process and a couple last minute changes were no problem. The day of my gorgeous flowers arrived and were better than I had even hoped for! The really amazing part came when Jennifer went to set up the ceremony and reception. She worked quickly and yet was a perfectionist to make sure everything was just right and the final look was amazing! Then she went completely above and beyond and saved the day. Our wedding cake arrived completely wrong and completely plain but after talking with our day of coordinator to get the ok, Jennifer took the time to handset flowers onto our cake and honestly it turned out better than we had designed before. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event or wedding and I will definitely use her again the next time we need a professional, kind and talented florist! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2018

Everything about my bouquet, reception flowers and beyond were more than I could have dreamed. She helped me see that the flowers shouldn't fade into the background but be show cased into the best way possible without taking over. She was honest and gave her opinion without losing our vision. I was blown away.

I Do...Flowers for You 42
    Sent on 06/05/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you loved them as well.

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

The whole experience with Jennifer was amazing. She was quick to respond to emails. Upon meeting, she was so sweet and professional. I had no idea what I wanted with my arrangements. She took the time to talk with me over the theme of my reception, where it was located, etc and helped give me ideas for the arrangements. I knew I was in good hands. I was blown away when I got to my venue and saw the flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous. The roses were the deepest red I have ever seen. It complemented the venue and the rest of my decorations so well. I received many compliments throughout the night on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn’t be any happier with the results! I would definitely recommend going with Jennifer.

Sent on 01/14/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you and your guest loved them to.

Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

KELLY · Married on 12/02/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She came up with beautiful creative unique ideas for our flowers and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Jennifer is wonder to work with, easy going, creative, professional and made the process easy and fun. I would recommend her to any of my friends!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

I knew about Jennifer because she had done my sister's florals the year before, and they were beautiful. I was concerned that my vision wasn't possible within my budget but Jennifer made it happen!! The florals were stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined!! I was using dark jewel tones and gold as my color palette, and she complimented the dark blues and purples with deep reds, dark pinks and vibrant greens, among the jewel tones. My other favorite floral element was the magnolia leaf garland that was spread across the head table. I wanted magnolia leaves because of the deep green tops and golden underside, and with the added pops of color among the leaves it was so pretty! The bridemaids bouquets were beautiful! I originally was going to do white and green bouquets because the bridemaids were each wearing a different color, but Jennifer suggested adding a little light pink into the mix. I trusted her, and it paid off...they looked amazing with the girls dresses. All of boutonnieres and corsages were exactly what we asked for, and the bouquet for the Mary statue and my toss bouquet were so pretty that I hated to give them away. Jennifer is absolutely easy to work with. She got my vision right away and then expanded on it. She's timely, prompt with her replies to questions and concerns, and also helped me get some charms and my rosary on my bouquet when she arrived to drop everything off. You absolutely will not be disappointed if you go to Jennifer for your florals!

I Do...Flowers for You 43
    I Do...Flowers for You 44
    I Do...Flowers for You 45
    I Do...Flowers for You 46
    I Do...Flowers for You 47
    Sent on 01/24/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. You have made my day I’m so thrilled you loved your flowers. And the pictures are gorgeous! Again thank you for this beautiful review.

Wishing you all the best,

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2017

My wedding flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding! Jennifer did a fantastic job; the flowers were absolutely stunning! She understood the theme and look of my wedding and chose the most beautiful flowers. She was always so responsive when I e-mailed her questions. She even put in a butterfly in my bouquet, my mother's corsage, and my father's boutonniere in remembrance of my sister, and she found the most beautiful coral peonies for my bouquet in remembrance of my grandmother. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Thank you Jennifer for making my wedding flowers so amazing!!

I Do...Flowers for You 48
    I Do...Flowers for You 49
    I Do...Flowers for You 50
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2017

I am very happy with Jennifer and I Do Flowers for You! Jennifer was a dream to work with and her flowers were gorgeous. I recommend her to anyone! She worked within my budget and did exactly what I wanted.

I Do...Flowers for You 51
    I Do...Flowers for You 52
    Sent on 09/27/2017

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Hi Brittany, thank you so much, I loved working on your flowers and am so happy you loved them as well.

Wishing you all the best,

Susan · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Jennifer to do our reception, cocktail hour, and personal flowers. She blew us away with everything! Because I was an out-of-town bride, we never actually met in person until my wedding day, but she was really easy to communicate with and graciously tolerated all the emails I sent with flowers I liked. Not only did she completely nail my vision for centerpieces and bouquets, but she was able to do so completely within our budget. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with what she delivered. She even threw in a complimentary boutonniere just days before the wedding because we found out the groom's grandfather was going to be able to make it. If you want someone to work within your budget and absolutely deliver your vision, work with Jennifer! We 100% recommend I Do Flowers for You!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jessica Fitzgerald · Married on 06/01/2017

Gorgeous work

Thanks for everything guys. You made it perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Charlene · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend Jennifer at I Do Flowers For You! We talked to several florists and Jennifer is the only one that really listened to what my daughter wanted and made her vision come true. The centerpieces were non-traditional and exquisite, the flowers were so fresh and beautiful. The compliments were non-stop throughout the wedding.
    Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with, she made this experience fabulous and my daughter's wedding her dream come true!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

paige · Married on 02/18/2017

Cannot say thank you enough, the flowers were beautiful! Thank you for working within my budget as well!

Sent on 03/01/2017

I feel so lucky to have worked with Jennifer. Not only is she a fantastic florist but she was so kind, helpful, and patient with me! I must have changed my mind a million times and asked her a million questions and each time Jennifer was so kind and willing to help me work through all of my different ideas. She really put my mind at ease. When it came to our big day, Jennifer created EXACTLY what we were looking for and she made it so much better than I ever could have imagined. Our centerpieces and all of our floral arrangements were beyond gorgeous and perfect! So many of my guests asked me for her info and they all had to duke it out over who got to take home the arrangements! If you are looking for a florist, she's definitely the way to go!! She makes magic and she made our day so very special! Thank you, Jennifer!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2016

I'm so glad I trusted Jennifer with my floral arrangements! I live in Seattle and got married in San Diego, so with planning from afar, we mainly emailed and only met once in person. After speaking to her in person, I was confident she knew exactly what I wanted, especially when I could only say "like this" and "like that" because I know NOTHING about flowers. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I nearly jumped for joy. Everything was perfect! Jennifer is extremely professional and I'm so glad I hired her for my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces.

Sent on 10/04/2016