I Do...Flowers for You Reviews

51 Reviews for I Do...Flowers for You

• Josh

Josh E. · Married on 06/12/2021

Thank you jennifer!

We can't thank you to Jennifer and her team enough for the absolutely BEAUTIFUL work she did for our wedding! To be honest, we were a little nervous about how the florals would have worked since we hadn't met each other until the big day; all of our communication had been through emails and texting (due to COVID and social distancing, of course!). We gave general suggestions for the colors and kind of flowers we had in mind, but we pretty much gave Jennifer free rein over the overall look. But when we saw her put together exactly what we had discussed we couldn't have been more blown away by how perfectly she brought our vision to life! We and our guests were especially blown away by the submerged gladiolus vases Jennifer made as our centerpieces; we had shown pictures to her of what we were thinking, and she totally hit it straight out of the park!

We definitely recommend Jennifer and her team to anyone in San Diego needing florals for their wedding. From the bottom of our hearts again Jennifer, thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2021

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I am so happy I exceeded your expectations!

All the best,
  • CristiRose

Cristirose K. · Married on 06/06/2021

Made our wedding vision come to life!

Jennifer did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and really made our vision come to life! She surpassed all of our expectations and we could not be happier. Her customer service and flexibility throughout this entire process has been exceptional and we are so happy with everything she did! Our Safari Park wedding was everything we dreamed of with her beautiful flowers and wonderful work! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sent on 06/21/2021

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure to create your flowers, I’m so thrilled you loved them.

All the best,

Sarah F. · Married on 06/25/2020

Wedding 6.25.20

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! I was speechless when I saw the bouquets she created. She completely captured my vision and the pictures I showed her. She is a true professional and made me feel at ease with her expertise. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Jennifer was flexible with the new date and so kind. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone! :D

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen G. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! She was so responsive and easy to work with from the very beginning. I loved our in person meeting and she was so kind and I enjoyed getting her opinion and feedback as we looked through pictures of flowers to help me narrow in my vision. She was communicative throughout the entire process and made all my flower dreams come true on the day of my wedding! The flowers were so beautiful and the arrangements were even better than I could have dreamed of! Highly recommend Jennifer to anyone and everyone! You will really enjoy working with her and will LOVE your flowers!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Erika B. · Married on 06/12/2020

Great wedding florist in San Diego!!!

I asked Jennifer to create a tropical bouquet and boutonnière for my court wedding 06/12/2020. She definitely delivered... the bouquet was simply gorgeous and I received lots of compliments from it! I definitely will use her for my wedding ceremony! Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Mackenzie C. · Married on 06/09/2020

Perfectly Elegant

Jennifer was absolutely incredible from start to finish. During a time of much uncertainty and changing plans, she was willing to work with me and go with the flow as our plans for our wedding during COVID-19 evolved and changed. I couldn't have been happier with her professionalism and compassion. She made the whole experience easy and seamless from set up to take down. She also is an incredible florist. She took the inspiration photos and my words that described my vision, and she turned those things into a floral decor that was even more lovely than I imagined! She put extra special gold touches/accents on the flowers that really made them unique. The table decorations were full and fresh and luscious. She captured the romance, elegance, and whimsical vision I had in the flowers she created. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Natalie H. · Married on 02/21/2020

Great experience

Had a great experience with Jennifer. Always responded promptly through text or phone calls. The only thing was for the groomsmen's flowers they wilted within the first 30 minutes. Other than that, the flowers lasted the entire night. I loved my purple and gold bouquet for myself and for my bridesmaids. I met Jennifer through a bridal bazaar and was not disappointed that I chose her.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Janell B. · Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful Florist

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved our flowers from the bouquets to the alter and centerpieces. I received so many wonderful comments on my bouquet and you will too if you choose her as your florist! She was very easy going to work with and was open to our ideas, which is perfect for every stressful bride/groom trying to plan a wedding. We both highly recommend her and are thankful we chose her as our florist, her flowers made our day even more special.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Cathy

Cathy O. · Married on 12/07/2019

Gorgeous Bouquets

We planned a destination wedding in San Diego. Trying to do everything long distance was a challenge, but working with Jennifer was pure delight. She was so helpful and knowledgeable and always prompt in her response to my many questions. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but with Jennifer's suggestions and expertise, the bouquets were spot on. She is truly an artist and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful, unique and gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sabrina S. · Married on 11/03/2019

Very nice flowers!

Jennifer is a natural to constructing these beautiful works of art. If only I can keep them forever and ever. We meet Jennifer at the Bridal Bazaar at the San Diego Convention Center and we're so glad that we did.

We don't know that much about flowers. We just had an idea of what the color scheme would be like for the wedding with a rustic and wild flower feel. We couldn't have been more happy. She showed up early to help set up centerpieces since we gave her the jars we wanted to use as vases. They were set up at the tables and we had bigger arrangements for the ceremony.

We totally recommend her for any occasions, especially weddings. =)

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Molly

Molly P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Best florist ever!

Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding day so beautiful. She is so kind, professional, and easy to work with. I sent her a couple of photos of what I had in mind and she made my vision come to life. We received numerous compliments on how lovely the flowers were, both in the ceremony and at the reception. I could go on and on about how happy I am with how everything turned out! We are so happy and absolutely LOVED working with Jennifer!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Exactly what I imagined...

I had my wedding this past weekend and couldn't have asked for more perfect flowers- the flowers and petals along our aisle, the arch flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets were all gorgeous. I told her the theme I was going for and she knew exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS, so many guests mentioned how beautiful they were and wanted to take every piece home. The flowers were so fresh and smelled amazing. Flowers were such an important part of the wedding, and she exceeded my expectations. She delivered everything on time and everything was set up perfectly. Given I had to change things throughout, she was flexible and prepared. You will not be disappointed hiring her!

Thank you, Jennifer!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you so much, I am so happy you loved your flowers. Your venue and setting was so beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit it beautifully. Your review has made my day!
  • Christina

Christina H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible wedding Florist

I am so thankful Jennifer did my flowers! They totally made my whole wedding! She completely captured exactly what I envisioned and so much more! Not only is she incredibly talented, she always responded to me right away! I sent a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and it turned out to be the most exquisite, beautiful, and full bouquet I have ever seen! I literally could not believe how perfect it was! I had so many compliments on my bouquet, the flowers on our arch, and our centerpieces! I would 100% recommend her! She and her husband are so kind, hard working, and professional! They came at the end of our wedding and took all the flowers down! They were truly incredible! There’s no way anyone could have done prettier flowers! I wanted bright flowers with a touch of tropical and she delivered! I was sooooo thrilled with how beautiful they turned out! Please look no further than Jennifer for your flowers! I am so thankful I used her and you will be too!

Sent on 06/01/2019

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

You are the sweetest. I loved creating your flowers and am so so happy you loved them too!

• Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 05/05/2019

A visionary florist who will make your wedding extra special!!

I originally was planning on going with another florist but as soon as I met Jennifer at a bridal bazaar in San Diego and changed course immediately. She displayed professionalism and her booth boosted the freshest and most gorgeous floral designs. We had a lot of back and forth leading up to the wedding because I sought her guidance, made changes and had a lot of questions, and she was beyond understanding and so on-top-of-it and, in the end, always led me in the right direction because the execution of the neutral tones meets goddess-like and ethereal I was seeking for my flora / fauna wedding at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park was flawless. I had a vision but had never planned a wedding before so her visionary style made all the difference. So much so that the wedding and its flowers were heavily featured on the Rock N Roll Bride blog. https://www.rocknrollbride.com/2019/07/stevie-nicks-went-safari-glamping-a-boho-san-diego-zoo-wedding/?fbclid=IwAR058vwgn7ReJGfPR8352dzV0wV7kyl97_mNh0wdKaVySuhiJ3F8ZxCI1vE I also loved the floral design she created for my cake and the flower crowns for the bridal party!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Maleni

Maleni · Married on 04/20/2019

Stunning Flowers!!!

Jennifer did the most beautiful job on my wedding flowers that I can never imagine. My sweetheart table was cover in flowers and my bouquet was perfect. After a last minute change on my layout and number of tables from the venue, Jennifer was super helpful planning a new set up for my flowers. I'm a wedding coordinator and this was my first time working with Jennifer and I would recommend her to my friends, family and futures brides!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Oh Maleni,
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review, I am so happy you loved everything. Your venue was beautiful and your vision for the flowers fit perfectly (even with the changes).
    I wish you nothing but the best,

Laura · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything We Could Have Asked For!

Jennifer created the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces we could have asked for. She was very easy to work with and made our day even more beautiful than we had imagined. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea F. · Married on 12/02/2018

Will Read Your Mind and Make Your Flower Dreams Come True!!

Jennifer made all my flower dreams come true. I was one of those difficult brides who had this hazy concept of a theme, colors, and some vague descriptors like "rustic" thrown in. Lots of my answers to her questions were "whatever you think will look best!" and the like. Not only did she bring what I wanted but couldn't describe into life, she exceeded all my expectations. I'm so glad I chose her!! She also helped with my succulent wedding favors for cheaper than anywhere else I could find!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2018

The best vendor of our wedding!

Jennifer was absolutely the PERFECT choice for our wedding. I’d looked for a florist for a few weeks and Jennifer was so kind and so professional. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, and I sent her photos of flowers I liked and had in mind. I sent various photos and various styles. Jennifer seemed to pick up a sense of what I was looking for. She is responsive and really worked hard to deliver the most value for my budget. She was even kind enough to drop off bridal party flowers at our hotel before heading to the venue to decorate there. When my flowers arrived, I cried tears of joy. They could not have been more perfect! I swear she read my mind and created floral arrangements that were even prettier than the sample photos I’d sent her.

Two days before the wedding, I realized I’d made an error and needed two more centerpieces. I sent her a text and she handled it with kindness and grace, which was amazing, given the last minute change.

Of all the vendors who were hired for our wedding, Jennifer was easily the best. She made the process easy, very reasonable in price, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

I would recommend Jennifer and I Do...Flowers For You to anyone looking for a sweet, professional, caring florist for their big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers

Such a sweet lady! She makes sure you get exactly what you want!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer was amazing, cannot recommend enough! Our flowers turned out beautifully for our wedding

Sent on 08/13/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2018

Jennifer was amazing to work with for our wedding and ending up saving the day! After reading all of the great reviews I set up an appointment to have a consult with her and before the meeting was complete I cancelled any other florist appointments I had set up! She really listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions to pull it all together. Jennifer was easy to work with during the planning process and a couple last minute changes were no problem. The day of my gorgeous flowers arrived and were better than I had even hoped for! The really amazing part came when Jennifer went to set up the ceremony and reception. She worked quickly and yet was a perfectionist to make sure everything was just right and the final look was amazing! Then she went completely above and beyond and saved the day. Our wedding cake arrived completely wrong and completely plain but after talking with our day of coordinator to get the ok, Jennifer took the time to handset flowers onto our cake and honestly it turned out better than we had designed before. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event or wedding and I will definitely use her again the next time we need a professional, kind and talented florist! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2018

Everything about my bouquet, reception flowers and beyond were more than I could have dreamed. She helped me see that the flowers shouldn't fade into the background but be show cased into the best way possible without taking over. She was honest and gave her opinion without losing our vision. I was blown away.

Sent on 06/05/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you loved them as well.

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

The whole experience with Jennifer was amazing. She was quick to respond to emails. Upon meeting, she was so sweet and professional. I had no idea what I wanted with my arrangements. She took the time to talk with me over the theme of my reception, where it was located, etc and helped give me ideas for the arrangements. I knew I was in good hands. I was blown away when I got to my venue and saw the flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous. The roses were the deepest red I have ever seen. It complemented the venue and the rest of my decorations so well. I received many compliments throughout the night on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn’t be any happier with the results! I would definitely recommend going with Jennifer.

Sent on 01/14/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, I loved creating your flowers and am so happy you and your guest loved them to.

Wishing you all the best, Jennifer

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She came up with beautiful creative unique ideas for our flowers and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Jennifer is wonder to work with, easy going, creative, professional and made the process easy and fun. I would recommend her to any of my friends!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

I knew about Jennifer because she had done my sister's florals the year before, and they were beautiful. I was concerned that my vision wasn't possible within my budget but Jennifer made it happen!! The florals were stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined!! I was using dark jewel tones and gold as my color palette, and she complimented the dark blues and purples with deep reds, dark pinks and vibrant greens, among the jewel tones. My other favorite floral element was the magnolia leaf garland that was spread across the head table. I wanted magnolia leaves because of the deep green tops and golden underside, and with the added pops of color among the leaves it was so pretty! The bridemaids bouquets were beautiful! I originally was going to do white and green bouquets because the bridemaids were each wearing a different color, but Jennifer suggested adding a little light pink into the mix. I trusted her, and it paid off...they looked amazing with the girls dresses. All of boutonnieres and corsages were exactly what we asked for, and the bouquet for the Mary statue and my toss bouquet were so pretty that I hated to give them away. Jennifer is absolutely easy to work with. She got my vision right away and then expanded on it. She's timely, prompt with her replies to questions and concerns, and also helped me get some charms and my rosary on my bouquet when she arrived to drop everything off. You absolutely will not be disappointed if you go to Jennifer for your florals!

Sent on 01/24/2018

I Do...Flowers for You's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. You have made my day I’m so thrilled you loved your flowers. And the pictures are gorgeous! Again thank you for this beautiful review.

Wishing you all the best,