I DO Events Reviews

I DO Events View more information

Maria S. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

I have nothing but the best things to say about I Do Events! Our wedding planner recommended their team, and they were absolutely fabulous. They were so incredibly helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns very quickly. The florist, Tash, was wonderful and our flowers turned out amazing! Even when I felt like I changed things a million times, they were always patient and responsive. Thank you all so much for all of your help on our big day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/19/2019

No worries

I had Natasha was my go-to person. She listened to everything I had to say and made my wedding look beautiful! They decorated and did my flowers too. It was hard to believe when she told me that I had nothing to worry about and she was right. The day of the wedding I actually didn't even stress over the venue. Natasha and her team did great!

I DO Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We loved how it all looked and we are so happy you had a stress fee wedding day! Happy 2020!
    Candace Married on 04/06/2019

What can I say about this company ... for starters THEY ARE GOOD!

THEY ARE GOOD...ACCOMMODATING, CARING, GENEROUS AND WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH! They worked with me as I navigated through planning my niece and nephew wedding (meaning, I had no clue what I was doing - navigating haha). From the first email to the day of decorating they were nothing but a ton of fun to work with. Very professional, down to earth, attentive and ever positive! Tash and Jori were 100% a delight to plan with ... they did a FANTABULOUS JOB! To the point I am roughly 6 months late adding this review, but their service rendered is still FRESH in my MIND! Guests were asking me all night who I used.
    Thank you - I DO EVENTS! You certainly do and quite well might I add! Abundant blessings to you all ... I know it is a late review, but I couldn't NOT do it! Smile
    CLD

I DO Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was fun working with you! We appreciate your review! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Vickie Married on 08/25/2018
    Wow...amazing to work with. Everything was delivered, clean, and linens all pressed. Never had to worry about any of the linen details we rented. They are so nice to work with and I highly recommend them!!

I DO Events's reply:

Thank you Vickie! We appreciate your business!
    Jillian Married on 01/13/2018
    Wow! Words cannot describe how thrilled we were with how our wedding decor turned out! Nicole, Natasha, and Mary Jo did such an amazing job putting all of our thoughts and wishes into the perfect vision. My bouquet was divine! Wedding guests were coming up to us all night gushing about the decor! Thabk you for making our wedding more that we could have ever wished for! It was perfect and I want to relive it over and over again!
    B Married on 12/29/2017
    Mary Jo and Natasha were amazing to work with. They took ideas and made them reality. They decorated the ceremony, reception venue and did the flowers. It was perfect. A last minute change on our part was handled with ease and a cheerful attitude! I would highly recommend them!
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2017
    Nicole and the I Do Events team are absolutely phenomenal. They helped decorate our October wedding and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect! They worked with our other vendors wonderfully and made everything stress free for us. Nicole was very organized and had creative ideas to help bring my Pinterest ideas to life. Her professionalism and friendliness made the planning process easy and fun! We would highly recommend them for your big event!
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/05/2017
    All of the decorations were beautiful an Natasha helped me so much! If I ever had a question she gave me her cell number and I could text or call her and she would give me honest answers! Everything looked beautiful for the ceremony and the reception
  • User2020977 2+ years ago
    Nicole is awesome to work with! She is going above and beyond to make sure my day is everything I dreamed of and more! Highly recommend if you're looking for someone that TRULY cares about your wedding day and isn't just trying to make an extra dollar off you- such a nice feeling!
  • User2149908 2+ years ago
    I DO Events made our wedding so beautiful! Just as I imagined it would be. They were so flexible with the color scheme I wanted and really got the sense of the feel I wanted with my table linens. They also helped me to trim down the costs a little bit. They look expensive, while still keeping reasonable prices.
  • User1788649 2+ years ago
    Working with Nicole and her team was amazing and so easy! Helped take all the stress off of planning! Thanks!
    Erin Married on 06/21/2014
    Nicole was wonderful and great to work with! Her chair covers and sashes really helped transform our reception venue and were beautiful. Set-up and take-down was very quick and I would highly recommend her!
  • User1481553 2+ years ago
    Nicole was truly a joy to work with throughout the wedding process. She turned a banquet room into my dream reception site. I would use her services again.
    Georgia Married on 08/07/2010
    The Chair covers & sashes really made the room look finished:) & the head table swag was perfect....thanks to you all!!
    Keelin Married on 06/20/2010
    I do events was great! I planned this wedding from 400 miles away and Nicole was alwasy so responsive via e-mail, sending me samples in the mail, etc. Also, when I had less people RSVP than expected, she was very kind and dropped the contracted number of items we had ordered for her for no charge.

Very prompt set-up and tear down...really great people!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/10/2021

Floral Issues

Decor was good but my bridal bouquet was the same size of the bridal party. I never got a final picture of my bridal bouquet and never received my toss bouquet. I had to adjust quote many times over changes i made in person. Not happy with the one thing that was most important bummed my day. Every time I see pictures with me and my bouquet and it gets me upset. I had to take most pictures without a bouquet.

I DO Events's reply:

We apologize for your experience. It's never our intention to upset anyone. Based on the feedback from the photos we sent, we thought you wanted it smaller so we revised it. The toss bouquet was on the DJ table and unfortunately still there when we came back to tear down.