I am SeaWolf Reviews

I am SeaWolf 5
I am SeaWolf 6
I am SeaWolf 7

Patrick · Married on 12/15/2018

Jake is a true artist when it comes to photography. I've seen other nature and portrait photos from other photographers, but Jake's are as good or better has any I seen. He has a true eye for composition, color, and photographic angle that makes his work exceptionally beautiful. I expect friendliness, courtesy, and promptness from a photographer, but finding one with a true eye for beauty is difficult. If you want to have really beautiful photos, I wholeheartedly suggest Jake as your photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Jake was an absolutely amazing photographer! The photos I received were wonderful and the experience that came along with them was one I will never forget. My fiance and I had a blast doing our shoot and loved the personality him and his wife both brought to the shoot. Another great trait of Jake's was he got back to us in a timely fashion and was very flexible with scheduling. I can't even imagine how great it would be to have him as the photographer for the whole wedding, we only had our engagement done. I would recommend him time and time again 5 star quality and I definitely will be booking him for any other shoots I need done in Utah!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    I am SeaWolf 8
    I am SeaWolf 9
    I am SeaWolf 10
    I am SeaWolf 11
    I am SeaWolf 12

Brittany · Married on 12/11/2017

Jake is easy to work with. Very reponsive. Welcomes questions you may have regarding the in/outs of the photo shoot. Helped is narrow down the perfect location for our pictures. Minus the freezing weather it was a fabulous experience. We’d hire Jake again in a heart beat!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/24/2017

I am Seawolf is the best of the best ! He has the best quality in pictures and takes he time to capture the moment. He also lets you pick the place to take your pictures but if you don't know he always knows the right place:) I don't have any other photographer take my pictures cause I already know that I have the best here

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

Jake did an AWESOME job photographing my daughter’s engagements, bridals, wedding, and reception. I felt like he really captured the moment and he was great with the little kids too! Even before any pictures were edited I felt like they were high quality and looked amazing. I will definitely use him again in the future for my families photography needs.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    I am SeaWolf 13

Evan · Married on 09/19/2017

Jake dropped everything to take pictures of my girls within two days of calling him. On both occasions the weather was difficult and it was cold. There was snow everywhere, and my kids were upset. I never thought I would get a single photo worth keeping from both outings and yet I have over 30 photos I love. Jake knew just when to take the shots and how to position my family for that near impossible photo that came out great. I couldn’t have been happier with the professional photos that came from those days. Great memories and funny to look back on. Thank you Seawolf for giving us two great memories.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    I am SeaWolf 14
    I am SeaWolf 15
    I am SeaWolf 16

Jake · Married on 09/11/2017

Very good experience. Great energy and even better pictures. Would definitely recommend to anyone

LYNN · Married on 09/02/2017

If you are looking for a professional, inventive, creative photographer this is the one! He has been to the Army photography school so he has the technical knowledge to get the shot you want. If you are having a destination adventure wedding, look no further. He can keep up with anyone and take the pictures very few photographers have the physical ability to take. I will be calling him again for more pictures!

Jordan · Married on 08/26/2017

Jake was an amazing photographer, he is really easy to work with and very fun. He made taking pictures a blast and was good at meeting what we wanted. The pictures he took are amazing and I have so many of them hanging around my house. He is definitely worth the money for an amazing wedding experience!