Hyperion Field Club Reviews

4 Reviews for Hyperion Field Club

• Morgan

Morgan Funaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded all expectations!!

Our wedding reception at the Hyperion exceeded all of our expectations (and then some)! The venue was gorgeous...and those golf course views were breathtaking. I can’t even begin to explain how delicious the food was...we received SO many compliments! But most of all, I’d like to thank Meghan for all of her help throughout the planning process! She was always so responsive and friendly from beginning to end and my experience would not have been the same without her! ❤️

Sent on 11/18/2018

Abby · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved everything about our reception at Hyperion. The food was excellent and very satisfying. Meghan was so easy to work with and put us at ease. We are so happy with how well everything flowed. We had a hiccup with some missing place-cards (on our part) and they went right to work figuring it out and making sure everyone had a place to sit without me even knowing what was happening! Additionally, the room that our reception was in was gorgeous with windows all around looking out to a beautiful landscape. Perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/30/2017

We hosted our wedding reception at Hyperion. From our initial visit, tasting on up to the day of the experience was nothing short of wonderful. Meghan was very patient with all of my questions and did so much to help accommodate our requests and ensure the day was everything we wanted. The food was wonderful and the view overlooking the golf course is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kaytie · Married on 05/09/2015

We HIGHLY recommend Hyperion for your wedding reception or event. Many of our guests told us the food was the best wedding food they've ever had. The view is beautiful. The staff was great to work with - they made everything very easy!

Sent on 06/09/2015