Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Reviews

Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall 5
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2019

Amazing in every way

Hyatt Ziva is amazing in all categories, the setting and venue is second to none, the people are so warm & accommodating, the wedding package offerings far exceed anything we could’ve gotten locally. It was an amazing trip, it was better than I ever could’ve dreamt. Denisha Ross & her team were WONDERFUL. I cannot thank them enough!

Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall 6

Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall 17
    Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall 18
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Andrea · Married on 01/06/2017

We just got back from having our wedding at the Hyatt Ziva and it was amazing!!! The property is beyond gorgeous, the staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming and super fun. A man named Vishal always seem to magically appear and help in some way :) Our wedding coordinator, Julianne McIntosh, was the best ever! She was always so sweet and accommodating always had a big smile. She kept everything on track and was super patient with all of the last minute changes I made because I was so busy enjoying the trip. I chose the Lavish and Opulent package and it exceeded our expectations. It includes some really special things like the incredible couples massage we got by the beach (Latoya and Antoinette were amazing) a four course romantic meal (our server Herbert is the coolest guy), and spa services for the Big Day. Our guests were always happy and had such a blast! The wedding itself was beautiful as were the pictures that we received the very next day! The food was so delicious and so were the drinks...try the Bob Marley shot! Overall it was unforgettable and I honestly did not want to leave!

Sent on 01/12/2017

We had an amazing wedding experience at the Hyatt Ziva. The resort is beautiful! The food and options were great. We had a gorgeous ceremony outside at one of the gazebos. There are multiple wedding locations and they only do one ceremony per time slot which I thought was very nice. Our weddings coordinator Denisha was very kind, very sweet, and very helpful. We stuck with the basics but you may go as simple or as elaborate as you would like depending on your budget. This was everyone's first destination wedding experience and my group had a blast. There are multiple restaurants and bars onsite. Those that do not want to leave the all inclusive resort will have plenty to do. The rooms were all beautiful as well. The comment that my guests made the most was how friendly the staff at the resort was. They were the most wonderful people. This resort caters to the all inclusive/cruise ship traveler as in the restaurants were italian, asian, brazilian, american. It was common familiar food choices to accomodate those less adventurous types like some of the guests in my group who wanted familiar food. So for those picky guests this is actually a good thing in my eyes! Plus the food and drinks were very good especially for an all inclusive resort. The brazilian steakhouse was our favorite!I have zero complaints about this resort and my entire group has amazing memories that will last a lifetime. I am so happy with my decision and they made planning from afar very simple!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2017

We held our wedding at Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay and we loved the experience. Our family and friends we're beyond happy and tell us all the time how much they want to go back! The staff is attentive and accommodating. They truly care about service and the property is beautiful and well maintained. Our wedding coordinator was Denisha Ross, she was amazing. Anything we wanted or needed, she took care of, plus more. Things could not have turned out any better. Great food, great service, great experience. We highly recommend Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall for your wedding and for a nice vacay.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/23/2017

We just got back from our destination wedding at the Hyatt and I couldn't be happier! We stayed for 7 days and I wish we could have stayed longer. The staff at the Hyatt are so amazing! They go above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with their service and your stay at the resort. Julianne, our wedding coordinator was wonderful and so patient with me! Julianne, as well as the wedding staff made my vision come to life even with last minute changes and it was beautiful! A few things I will suggest to other brides though is to try to have a family member or friend stay back after the reception to make sure whatever decor you have brought is packed, just to save you the headache of trying to locate them later just in case. My cake was beautiful! I sent a picture of what I wanted and they did an amazing duplicate of what I wanted and I couldn't be happier! My hair also looked amazing, Tatanisha at the Ziva spa did a wonderful job with my hair. I showed her 3 different pictures with a general look of what I wanted and she did a great job replicating it.
    I highly recommend the Hyatt for your wedding! We had a wonderful time and have absolutely no regrets! I would do it all over again if I could! Thank you to the Hyatt staff, we can't wait to return in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2017

shaunda · Married on 08/19/2018

3.5

Hyatt Ziva RoseHall was amazing!!! Creasha-Dine did an amazing job as our wedding coordinator. She even added some extra touches that were perfect. The service, the food and employees are above average!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2017

3.8
      3.5

Our DW at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall was fantastic. The ceremony space on the beach was perfect and felt private during the ceremony and photos. There was rain that has pushed our wedding indoors from the ocean deck to a ballroom. The ballrooms are a little underwhelming, but also did not have bugs or humidity, which was nice. I would suggest requesting the terrace as a back up location for weather concerns, as it is covered, but still gorgeous! Denisha was our wedding coordinator and ensured that the day went off without any issues. She was very accessible during our stay, she called us several times throughout our stay and checked in with us multiple times on the wedding day. If you book this location for a DW, be sure to clarify what is included in the wedding package, as we had quite a few changes through the planning process. The location of the venue is perfect, close to town, the airport, and easy to access many types of excursions. The photos of the hotel, pools, and beach are exactly as pictured on travel websites. We booked the hotel through Beach Bum Vacations, and the majority of our wedding group was placed in the same wing of with the same swim-out pool, but the rooms were not the updated "suite-style" rooms seen in most online photos.
    We received many compliments from our guests that the hotel was the best all-inclusive hotel they have stayed in, and one of their favorite weddings!
    I highly recommend this venue for a DW.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ayanna · Married on 08/14/2015

3.0

I had my wedding at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in August 2015. The property is lush and magnificient! All of my guests enjoyed the accommodations and my wedding/reception turned out to be amazing and unforgettable. But the problem with having your wedding here is they are very disorganized in the pre-wedding planning process, especially when you're planning from the U.S.. Don't expect 5 star customer service. Bottom line: my wedding was beautiful BUT I had to work constantly to stay on top of them. It was maddening at times!! Their vendor list is weak, lots of vendors are terrible at communication, there's lots of fluctuation in prices among the vendors. I think all of this is because this property used to be the Ritz Carlton and the new owners, the Hyatt Ziva, have not smoothed out the wedding process. Last I saw, they didn't even have a wedding section on their website. I will say though that when I got angry and expressed my dissatisfaction to a manager usually they were very responsive and would correct the problem. They were also pretty organized on the wedding day (I'm sure all the problems I had leading up to the wedding made them want to make sure my wedding day was perfect!!). At the same time, it was exhausting having to follow up on every little thing. So if you're prepared to stay on top of them, then I say go with them. If not, don't. Your head will explode. They even forgot to give me my wedding cake after the wedding (my anniversary cake) -- and never refunded me. Overall, I'm torn over if I'd recommend them knowing how the pre-wedding process was. I've heard that Sandals and Half Moon will give you a much smoother preplanning process. Although you're going to be hard pressed to find a property as beautiful and lovely as this one. You'll have to decide how much you want to go through and what matters to you most. Hope this review helps!

Sent on 12/07/2015