Hyatt Regency Valencia Reviews

Hyatt Regency Valencia 7
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful venue!!!

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of! So happy we went with the Hyatt. Such a beautiful venue! Working with Tina was absolutely amazing, as she answered every question I had and was very quick to respond to my emails. I can’t thank her enough for reassuring that our day went the way we envisioned it! Thank you! I recommend the Hyatt! :)

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Hyatt Regency Valencia 12
    Hyatt Regency Valencia 13
    Hyatt Regency Valencia 14

Ray · Married on 11/05/2016

Cristina and her staff put together the perfect ceremony and reception for my daughter's Adriana's wedding. Not one problem getting the details put into action. Very, very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend the Valencia Hyatt Regency in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

50th Anniversary Celebration in November and was fantastic. Planning the event starting in April was a seemless and easy process. THANK YOU :)

Sent on 06/08/2017

noelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Cristina was honestly the best! Any question I had , she would answer quickly to my email. Shes was so easy to talk and discuss things with and was always super friendly and personable. I was so happy to have her by my side during my wedding planning .

Sent on 11/15/2016

From start to finish was stress free and organized.

Sent on 03/07/2015

I could not have dreamt of a better place to have my wedding! The Hyatt Regency Valencia stepped in and saved our wedding after another venue gave away our date, they are the best of the best! Cristina, Sondra and Kurt are one step ahead of the game and made us feel like royalty and their entire team went above and beyond our expectations! There is nothing that I would have changed; everything was perfect. The Hyatt Valencia is the best place to have your wedding or event in Southern California!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Steffi · Married on 07/01/2012

Loved using the Hyatt! THe service is outstanding and it is so beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Mary · Married on 04/09/2011

Hyatt Valencia was a great venue. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Vines Restaurant in the lobby, the ceremony in the Rose Garden (a day after freak rain & hail hit the town...gutsy, right?), and the reception in the Grand Ballroom. The size of the ballroom is enormous, and we paid probably half of what we would've spent at a similar hotel ballroom of equal size. The food was delicious, and more than decent sized. Everything was perfect! They accommodated all my vendors for set up & tear down, my guests, & my huge family. Jennifer Peterson (Catering Manager) is amazing, she worked with me the whole way to turn the day/night into everything I'd imagined and more! I'd definitely recommend the venue to other brides.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Lorianne · Married on 01/01/2011

Lynn McCracken was our Catering Manager and she was amazing. She was so responsive to my many emails and questions. She was not only the catering manager and our contact for the hotel but she was like our wedding coordinator. She was there for the entire day helping us and just doing an outstanding job!

We initially chose the Hyatt because of the beautiful and well maintained garden coutyard. You can choose from three different gardens. We had the ceremony in the Garden Court and the reception in the Valencia Ballroom. Everyone loved the food and the overall feel of the location. The staff were just amazing! It is a bit far from LA but it is definitely worth the drive.

Sent on 03/04/2011
  • Jblanck

Jamie · Married on 09/13/2009

The catering director and staff were so wonderful to work with. They had the most beautiful ceremony/reception site for us, and were willing to work within our budget. Not only was the Hyatt affordable, but the staff made us feel like we were their only clients. We had more guests then we planned and the last minute changes to our menu and tables weren't a problem at all. On top of the wonderful staff, our guests STILL talk about how wonderful the food was. Quality is definitely what the Hyatt strives for, and they succeeded. We were able to have our dream wedding without spending our life savings. This was one happy bride!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Denisse · Married on 05/16/2009

Great work

Sent on 05/10/2010
  • Keith & Kristin

Keith & Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

2.0

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue. The service for the reception was exceptional. We had the Valencia Ballroom. Complimentary suite with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Complimentary breakfast post wedding. Made our experience magical.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • User4309532 · event on 07/26/2014

3.8
      3.0

The Hyatt Regency Valencia grand ballroom was luxurious and made for a great location for our fundraiser.

Sent on 08/08/2014

SArah · Married on 03/25/2017

1.4
      0.5
      1.0
      0.5
      2.5

I originally booked this hotel after researching several other hotels in the area near Piru for wedding guests to stay over my wedding wedding. So far, no complaints from my guests who booked on their own. However, from a bride and groom's experience, their customer service was terrible. After selling out our room block of 12 rooms, we had decided to book 3 other rooms for our wedding party. I coordinated everything through their Convention Services Manager & Sales Assistant, which included sending over a credit card authorization form because we were paying for all of the rooms. I was assured everything was in order and payment would be processed day-of. Needless to say, one of our wedding party members was unable to check in because of payment issues/confusion between who reserved the room & who was paying, etc and we were never even called to rectify the solution. This happened the DAY OF MY WEDDING, which caused members to be late the morning of. Not only that, but when we did try to contact the hotel to discuss the room block, the phone attendant was extremely rude to my fiance - he ended up just saying our wedding coordinator would be in contact with them. Any other time, I would brush these things off, but on the most IMPORTANT WEEKEND I've experienced, their service was so poor that I would never recommend anyone staying here. Need a place to rest for a night...maybe. Planning an event or suggesting this hotel to wedding guests? Think twice & don't make my same mistake!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017