12 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Valencia

4.7

50th Anniversary Celebration in November and was fantastic. Planning the event starting in April was a seemless and easy process. THANK YOU :)

Profile Picture Julie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cristina was honestly the best! Any question I had , she would answer quickly to my email. Shes was so easy to talk and discuss things with and was always super friendly and personable. I was so happy to have her by my side during my wedding planning .

Profile Picture noelle, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From start to finish was stress free and organized.

Profile Picture User3834676, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have dreamt of a better place to have my wedding! The Hyatt Regency Valencia stepped in and saved our wedding after another venue gave away our date, they are the best of the best! Cristina, Sondra and Kurt are one step ahead of the game and made us feel like royalty and their entire team went above and beyond our expectations! There is nothing that I would have changed; everything was perfect. The Hyatt Valencia is the best place to have your wedding or event in Southern California!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved using the Hyatt! THe service is outstanding and it is so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Steffi, 7/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hyatt Valencia was a great venue. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Vines Restaurant in the lobby, the ceremony in the Rose Garden (a day after freak rain & hail hit the town...gutsy, right?), and the reception in the Grand Ballroom. The size of the ballroom is enormous, and we paid probably half of what we would've spent at a similar hotel ballroom of equal size. The food was delicious, and more than decent sized. Everything was perfect! They accommodated all my vendors for set up & tear down, my guests, & my huge family. Jennifer Peterson (Catering Manager) is amazing, she worked with me the whole way to turn the day/night into everything I'd imagined and more! I'd definitely recommend the venue to other brides.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/9/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lynn McCracken was our Catering Manager and she was amazing. She was so responsive to my many emails and questions. She was not only the catering manager and our contact for the hotel but she was like our wedding coordinator. She was there for the entire day helping us and just doing an outstanding job!

We initially chose the Hyatt because of the beautiful and well maintained garden coutyard. You can choose from three different gardens. We had the ceremony in the Garden Court and the reception in the Valencia Ballroom. Everyone loved the food and the overall feel of the location. The staff were just amazing! It is a bit far from LA but it is definitely worth the drive.

Profile Picture Lorianne, 1/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The catering director and staff were so wonderful to work with. They had the most beautiful ceremony/reception site for us, and were willing to work within our budget. Not only was the Hyatt affordable, but the staff made us feel like we were their only clients. We had more guests then we planned and the last minute changes to our menu and tables weren't a problem at all. On top of the wonderful staff, our guests STILL talk about how wonderful the food was. Quality is definitely what the Hyatt strives for, and they succeeded. We were able to have our dream wedding without spending our life savings. This was one happy bride!

Profile Picture User549468, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

Great work

Profile Picture Denisse, 5/16/09, 1 Review
1.5

I originally booked this hotel after researching several other hotels in the area near Piru for wedding guests to stay over my wedding wedding. So far, no complaints from my guests who booked on their own. However, from a bride and groom's experience, their customer service was terrible. After selling out our room block of 12 rooms, we had decided to book 3 other rooms for our wedding party. I coordinated everything through their Convention Services Manager & Sales Assistant, which included sending over a credit card authorization form because we were paying for all of the rooms. I was assured everything was in order and payment would be processed day-of. Needless to say, one of our wedding party members was unable to check in because of payment issues/confusion between who reserved the room & who was paying, etc and we were never even called to rectify the solution. This happened the DAY OF MY WEDDING, which caused members to be late the morning of. Not only that, but when we did try to contact the hotel to discuss the room block, the phone attendant was extremely rude to my fiance - he ended up just saying our wedding coordinator would be in contact with them. Any other time, I would brush these things off, but on the most IMPORTANT WEEKEND I've experienced, their service was so poor that I would never recommend anyone staying here. Need a place to rest for a night...maybe. Planning an event or suggesting this hotel to wedding guests? Think twice & don't make my same mistake!!!

Profile Picture SArah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews