Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Reviews

12 | New Brunswick, NJ

12 Reviews for Hyatt Regency New Brunswick

Laura · Married on 08/17/2013

Jennifer provided not only superior service, but kind insights in planning for our wedding. Her prompt responses, advice, and guidance throughout the process were not only professional, but also compassionate and genuine. We could not have asked for a better point person at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, and we could not thank her enough for her efforts to make our wedding truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/14/2012

We were referred to Jennifer Eodice at the Hyatt Regency who we must say, did an amazing job coordinating our wedding at this beautiful venue. She worked with us every step of the way, making decisions as simple as possible for us. I can't even express how grateful I am for her support throughout this entire wedding process. Jennifer was on point throughout the day and made sure all of our wedding events were executed on time. Considering it was an all day Indian wedding (which can drive an average person to the edge), Jennifer along with her staff made sure we were attended to throughout the day. Our guests were very impressed by the level of service provided to them. Thank you Jennifer and staff, for making our wedding day a success!

Sent on 08/19/2012

S · Married on 10/15/2011

We had our wedding reception at the Hyatt - working with Jennifer Eodice and Grace Faigao was an excellent experience - they were prompt and professional in answering all of my questions and making sure that little details were taken care of. All of our guests were impressed with the Hyatt's facilities. During the event, the entire staff was accommodating and professional, and our event went beautifully!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Cristal · Married on 08/21/2010

As an Indian bride the Hyatt was extremely well versed about the various customs and rituals that entail in a wedding and had longstanding relationships with notable vendors. The staff was very helpful, attentive to detail and professional. They made the day go by with such ease - they were an absolute pleasure to work with at every stage of the process. Our wedding was enjoyed thoroughly by all and we still are receiving 5 star praise for the day.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Alpa · Married on 07/31/2010

I had the pleasure of having my wedding and reception here. I fell in love with the venue as soon as I first walked in. Working with their staff, especially Jennifer Eodice was wonderful and she understood my vision and gave me great advice and ideas for planning my wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Kavita · Married on 04/10/2010

I just got married on 04/10/10 and can't say enough about how much help Jennifer Eodice and Maureen Schafer were in making sure our wedding went well. My husband and I were excited to find a place that was modern yet big enough to hold all of our guests. The staff was very helpful and responsive. They were all willing to meet with us multiple times to go through the events of the day and were able to troubleshoot problems the day of the wedding. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Heather · Married on 10/11/2009

We had our wedding reception here and it was amazing! Jennifer Eodice answered all of my many emails quickly and was extremely helpful and so easy to work with. Loved every minute of it and wouldn't have changed a thing. Everything was so impressive that some of our guests thought that the cocktail hour was the dinner reception and couldn't believe there was more when the ballroom doors opened! I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a worry free and amazing experience!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Dina · Married on 01/17/2009

I cannot say enough how amazing the staff is! I don't think I have EVER heard of a wedding going all the way through without one single problem but, mine did. My mom even called their corporate office to let them know what an awesome job everyone did. The cake was delicious. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 02/03/2009

My event at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick was a great decision - Jennifer Eodice, the Senior Event Sales Manager, was an incredibly responsive, accommodating and extremely helpful in putting together our 600 guest wedding. She made sure everything detail was taken care of and really made sure our event ran smoothly.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Konika · Married on 06/17/2017

We can't say enough good things about Kristine Blake. From the moment she was involved with our wedding, everything went smoothly and the Hyatt did a wonderful job hosting our events. We loved the location and the ballrooms; the hotel did not have that "conference room" feeling.

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • AJB

Andria · Married on 07/25/2015

The event manager at the Hyatt was always in communication with me when setting up our room block and arranging our rehearsal dinner at their restaurant. She was very easy to work with, answered my numerous questions and even when she transferred and a new manager was brought in everything was confirmed and reconfirmed. They worked with me on last minute changes and setting up a shuttle for my wedding party. The communication took a lot of stress of planning away and I would recommend them for a future stay!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • User4802050 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

I wish I could give the Hyatt an all star review, but I cannot. We used the Hyatt grand ballroom for our rehearsal dinner (100 guests) and for one of our room blocs.

Positives:
    - ballroom was lit beautifully and set up the way we had asked
    - cocktail hour beforehand with a very well presented cheese and snack display- really wowed guests
    - decent rooms for bridal guests

Negatives:
    - we had to figure out shuttle arrangements and the hotel was no help, putting us in a back and forth of ten separate email exchanges. Finally I was able to catch the driver on the phone who promised he would be there to help pick us up
    - room bloc arrangements were, simply put, a nightmare. It's up to you to make sure the hotel is releasing rooms (they won't tell you if you need to- you'll have to wait for your guests to say there are no rooms left); terrible customer service- very tempted to name the person who was consummately unprofessional- screening phone calls, literally, because she had screwed up and didn't want to own up to her mistake
    - getting guest welcome bags organized was yet another disaster; several people didn't receive due to hotels' organization

At the end of the day, I would say use the Hyatt purely for it's rooms as it's event staff seems to be on top of things. Strongly do not recommend relying on these guys for room blocs or anything else (transport etc)- this is not a group of people that will go the extra mile for you...

Sent on 02/23/2015