Huntcliff River Club Reviews

Huntcliff River Club 6
Huntcliff River Club 7

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous and affordable

We booked Huntcliff River club for our fall Wedding. Having always dreamed of an outdoor wedding, I knew this was the place when seeing the river as the backdrop for the ceremony. Everyone we worked with was fantastic and super flexible with our mostly-DIY wedding. Marianne was extremely responsive and everyone was accommodating when we planned the entire event outside (reception too). The setting is simply breathtaking, both outdoors and the river room. Everything about the venue feels like a million bucks without the cost. Could not have found a better venue. Thank you to all there who helped with our big day!

Sent on 11/26/2018

D · Married on 09/15/2018

LOVED this venue. The mix of indoor and outdoor spaces made it perfect for a comfortable and beautiful wedding. The dance floor was just the right size in relation to the dining area. Marianne and Ken were fantastic -- helpful, flexible and responsive. Loved having the ability to do what we wanted with the decorations (although make sure you have MORE help from friends and family than you think you will need, so you're more able to enjoy the day -- it goes SO fast!). We also appreciated the ability to rent the facility without having a bunch of add-ons that were not of interest to us. Our guests loved the venue, too.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Huntcliff River Club 8
    Huntcliff River Club 9
    Huntcliff River Club 10
    Huntcliff River Club 11

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Marianne and the Huntcliff were a great experience. The whole team there was accommodating and so sweet. We had the best wedding and we are so glad to have found this hidden gem of a location.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Akhil · Married on 04/06/2018

Wonderful location and hospitality

Sent on 04/22/2018

Melvena · Married on 06/24/2017

The team at the Huntcliff we're excellent to work with. Their professionalism was great each and every time we interacted even through all of my stress. The venue is gorgeous overlooking the Chattahooche River and was a huge hit with my guests for our outdoor ceremony . I recommend anyone to book the Huntcliff River Club for your special day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Delmon · Married on 05/18/2017

We (Atlanta Country Day School) held our 2017 Graduation at The huntcliff River Club this past May and we couldn't be more happy with this decision! What a beautiful space! It comfortably fit our over 80 guests, who were all impressed and pleased. Marianne, the rental coordinator, was pleasant, accommodating, prompt, and extremely helpful in providing recommendations for caterers, insurance, etc. 5 STARS!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kendra · Married on 05/21/2011

Judy and Huntcliff gave us one of the best memories that we will have for the rest of our lives. The scenery is absolutely beautiful and worth the price!!!! Everything was setup to my liking and we were able to enjoy our day, without a hitch. I would definitely suggest Huntcliff for anyone getting married or planning a fabulous event.

Thanks,

Kendra & Monyea 5/21/2011

Sent on 06/21/2011

Bree · Married on 03/24/2018

I cant believe I found such a cute place right on the river and quite affordable. Marianne worked with our needs. She was always available when ever we need to see the venue. Ken did a great job walking me through how to best set up the room and still have room to move around. The use of the grounds are extra for actual wedding, but a minimal fee. The valet is not optional and don't stay the whole time, makes me think whats the point, but again it is a minimal fee and still well within the budget. The room that is used for the bridal suite was an added bonus that worked out well for all my girls and I to have hair and makeup done. No additional room needed for day of, I really liked that. The lighting at the venue is set for what ever you need, they have plenty of options. I really enjoyed the huge windows, it made the room feel so big. I couldn't be happier with our choice and recommend this adorable place to everyone! Thanks again to the staff for a perfect venue.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Huntcliff River Club 12
    Huntcliff River Club 13
    Huntcliff River Club 14
    Huntcliff River Club 15
    Huntcliff River Club 16
    Huntcliff River Club 17

Jenny · Married on 05/05/2018

Huntcliff is the perfect balance of affordable and still really nice. The venue is a private clubhouse of a quiet neighborhood right on the Chattahoochee. The views of the river from the upstairs party room and the porches are the perfect backdrop, especially in the spring. The volunteers from the neighborhood who help are wonderful. We loved Marianne, the main point of contact, and Ken, who helped set up chairs and tables. They were both so friendly and wonderful. Huntcliff does also offer a free venue coordinator for the day of, but we could have done without.

You do get the entire building for your event, for the entire day, from 7 am - 2 am, which is great to not be limited to 4 or 6 hours like other venues. Since it is, however, a "do-it-yourself" kind of venue, you need to come and do all your decorations the day of your event, which was my one disappointment. Not being allowed to set up the night before or clean up the morning after our wedding put a lot of stress on us to do everything all on our big day, which was already hectic. If you don't have a wedding planner or a ton of vendors to decorate and clean for you, just know you'll have to plan out a very busy, long day. And assign people to be your cleaners and packers of decor as your riding away in your getaway car.

Besides that, I would totally recommend this venue! It's a great blank slate for any sort of wedding style you are going for, a little bit of rustic, clean and elegant, and very well maintained!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Huntcliff River Club 26

Aretha · Married on 06/13/2009

4.2
      3.0

This location was absolutely beautiful, our pictures turned out so well with all of the natural scenery this place has to offer. They allow you to bring in your own caterer and alcohol. The only problem is that this was a do it all yourself location. They own rent the space and you are responsible for brining in everything and everyone else necessary to make your event sucessful.

Sent on 07/16/2009

Leigh Leckman · Married on 10/14/2018

4.2
      3.0

A beautiful location

I had a beautiful outdoor Fall wedding in October 2018 at Huntscliff to with the Chattahoochee River in the background. I could not have asked for a better location. A beautiful location, and beautiful indoor room with space for tables and a dance floor and even a side porch. The staff that worked were helpful and wanted to make the wedding special for me. Because I live in Argentina my mom was the primary liaison with Huntcliff until I arrived in the country. This location is not all inclusive, so it’s up to you to organize with other venders for food, decoration, etc. and therefore it’s a more affordable option than other wedding venues which frankly, aren’t as nice. Huntcliff provides and sets up chairs, tables, outdoor chairs, a nice kitchen, bathrooms, and one large room to get ready in.
    The most inconvenient thing was that I could not set up a day before the wedding or clean up the next day, so I had to set up in the morning, and fortunately others helped clean up afterwards that night. Also, it was kind of confusing because several different people from Huntcliff with different roles would be in contact with me, often times asking a question that I had answered when someone else from Huntscliff asked a few days earlier. I felt like communication with Huntcliff and among Huntcliff staff could be better.
    Otherwise it’s a beautiful place. For me it was a great fit with location/budget/beautiful place.
    Looking back, I am very glad and satisfied with choosing Huntscliff as my wedding venue.

Sent on 12/26/2018