Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Rating 4.7 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

4.7

Emerald Married on 10/19/2013
    I was thrilled with every detail of my wedding! They gave me exactly what I imagined it all to be. My flowers were breathtaking. I also ordered my tuxedos through them, and they came in perfect. The designers are very good about capturing every detail of what you really want. They made the process stress free and I really enjoyed working with them.
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 06/07/2019

great value

Tammy was great to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I sent her pictures of bouquets that I liked and told her how many we would be making. She told me exactly what flowers they were, how many I would need, and how much it would cost. She was by far more reasonably priced than everywhere else I looked. We picked up the flowers a day before the wedding and she told us exactly how to handle them and what to watch out for to keep them from wilting. She definitely knows her flowers!

Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts 's reply:

Thanks so much and congratulations on your big day. I am so happy we were able to help you out and everything turned out beautifully!
  • the_m_series
    Maria Married on 05/26/2018
    I don’t know why more people don’t use this florist. Tami replicated my dream bouquet perfectly. My centerpieces were full and gorgeous. The best part is that she did all of this within my budget. I am so grateful for her expertise and making my floral dreams come true!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 12/01/2018

Very Talented

Tammy is the nicest person! And is very talented! Unfortunately her help backed out on her on our wedding day and we had a large venue so she ran out of time for some of the reception centerpieces and the lanterns down the aisle. But she made the mantle of our ceremony beyond beautiful, and the wedding party table she decorated gorgeous! And the bouquets were gorgeous!!

Humble Bee Flowers & Gifts 's reply:

Danielle,
    Thank you so much, you made a gorgeous bride! The photos are so fantastic. Congratulations and I wish you nothing but the best for the future!