Hughes Entertainment Reviews

Hughes Entertainment 4
Hughes Entertainment 5

Chelsea Ruggiero · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!

We had the pleasure of working with Hughes Entertainment for our wedding on 10/5/19. They made our planning process so easy from developing our timeline to deciding what type of music would represent our style but also get everyone dancing! You can tell from the quality of their work that they are truly passionate about their business and customer service. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Joe Jr. were so pleased to be an important part of your wedding day.

• Maranda

Maranda · Married on 05/11/2019

Great service!

We worked with Joe Jr. & Sr. for our wedding on May 11, 2019. They were such fun to work with and were very quick to respond to any questions or requests. We had a few songs that we wanted to use for special dances (first dance, parent dances, etc) that were very lengthy and that we wanted cut so we could fit everything in without it being boring for our guests and they did a great job of making those songs work. They were set up on time and were very professional throughout the whole experience. Thank you Hughes Entertainment!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your great review & comments. We enjoyed performing for your wedding day & hope you have a wonderful future together.

Joe Hughes Sr.

katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding and 70th birthday!! Will use for every future event too!

Hughes entertainment surpassed our expectations from start to finish. From our first meeting to our first dance and there after they provided truly first class entertainment. We had a blast working with them. Its easy to feel at ease with planning when you have a team thats dedicated to making the process fun and exciting, and thats exactly what they did. It was like talking to people you've known forever. They listened to every detail and made suggestions to help with the flow of things (which we greatly appreciated)

Joe jr. Is an incredible musician. We asked him to sing and play acoustic for our first dance, so he took the time to learn the song and give a stunning performance that accompanied our dance beautifully.

Joe sr. Is the MC you want on your big day, fun and gets the crowd up and moving.

Together they make the perfect team.

We enjoyed their services so much, we hired them a second time for my dada 70th bday surprise. Again, the day was perfecr, fun and the music was just what we asked for.

If you want a fun and energetic wedding or other event, with a personal feel to the service... HIRE Hughes Entertainment, you wont regret it!!!

Hughes Entertainment 6
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie for your very kind remarks. It was great fun and an honor to perform for your special occasions.

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Joe Sr. and Joe Jr. were the perfect DJ/announcer combination for our wedding! We met with them a month or two prior to go over the game plan of the different songs we wanted played and intros and they did absolutely everything we asked! We had a very unique wedding at a baseball stadium so we included a few baseball elements with the music and intros and they absolutely loved it and ran with it to make it just the way we pictured!
    On wedding day they arrived early and met with me beforehand to make sure my wife and I liked how the music sounded with the speakers around the stadium and it sounded awesome! They did everything we asked for the ceremony and the music timing was flawless! Joe Sr. handled the reception introductions and announcements throughout the night and they and they sounded so professional and fun! We got so many compliments about it throughout the night! Joe Jr. handled the tunes and it couldn't of gone any better than it did. He listened to the songs we wanted and even more importantly listened to the songs we didn't want played. He took requests but used his judgement of whether it was a song we would of wanted played and he did a great job with that as well! And this isn't someone who is just playing songs off Spotify or something, he is a professional DJ and the transitions from song to song were mixed so well where you hear parts of the next song as the previous song is close to ending and other things like that. It was similar to what you would hear at a club in New York or Las Vegas. People were definitely raving about it! We couldn't of asked for anything more from both Joe Sr. and Joe Jr.
    This is a top notch DJ/announcer combo for a very fair price. They are very professional and they dress to impress as well on wedding day. There response time was very quick leading up to the wedding whenever we had a question or wanted to add songs to the list. Planning a wedding is definitely stressful and takes a lot of time planning

Sent on 06/04/2018

Dave Rectenwald · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply amazing!

Joe and his dad were nothing short of amazing. They were able to provide personalized entertainment and really knew how to read the crowd. They took the time to meet us and get to know our wants and needs for our wedding day. There was so much energy in the room from the moment the reception started. We had so many compliments from our guests afterwards. Very talented and highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your heartfelt comments and recommendation. We were happy to perform for your big day.

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

These guys are awesome. I met with them a few weeks before our my wedding and I had no clue what I was doing. They were really helpful and patient and made some great suggestions! They asked me what my "must have" songs were and made sure to make note of the songs that I did not want played too. They took the time to make sure they had the proper pronunciation of our friends and family members, and were just really nice and thoughtful.

They played exactly what we wanted at our reception. Everyone had a great time and they were really good at keeping everything on schedule. I didn't really think about how important staying on schedule is but it's really important when managing multiple vendors and a venue that must be vacated by a certain time. I'm glad I had them because I didn't have to worry about anything! They stuck to the schedule without being pushy and and adjusted things when needed...These guys are pros - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Hughes Entertainment is absolutely the best

Hughes entertainment did a fantastic job I can’t recommend them enough! They sat down with us to get to know us and our style of music. They really helped us have the perfect wedding. They played all the songs we requested and the requests of our guest and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. Joe sr. Did a fantastic job as our MC and kept us on our schedule. Joe jr. not only kept the music going our entire reception but also performed live acoustic music for our ceremony which our guest loved. Hands down they are the best and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same with out them!

Hughes Entertainment 7
    Hughes Entertainment 8
    Hughes Entertainment 9
    Hughes Entertainment 10
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Nicole - thank you for your great review. It means everything to us to help create a memorable wedding.
  • Patrick

Patrick Sedlander · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing DJ and MC!

Joe Jr. and Sr. did a wonderful job at our wedding and worked very hard to meet all of our needs. They met with us in person to go over song selection and wedding/reception timing. At the wedding Joe Sr.'s MCing kept everything running completely smoothly and on time. Joe Jr.'s DJing was fantastic, the entire reception was up on the dance floor and it was truly a blast. Jr. even played acoustic guitar and sang for our first dance. We could not recommend them enough. Thank you Hughes Entertainment for helping make our wedding so amazing and memorable!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Hi Patrick - thanks so much for your great review of our work. I hope married life is cruising along!

Angela · Married on 09/19/2015

Hughes Entertainment really impressed us from start to finish. They supplied us with a planning sheet to prepare for our initial meeting. It was clear that they had extensive experience because they brought up ideas and aspects of the ceremony/reception that we had not even thought about yet! They essentially helped us nail down the schedule for our outdoor ceremony, complete with music, processional order and supplied our speaker needs. They gave us great feedback about what kind of music for the reception; but we always felt like we were in the driver's seat. Right after our meeting, they got in contact with our venue's coordinator and we did not have to lift another finger. On the big day, Joe Hughes Sr. kept us all on schedule for the ceremony and organized the wedding party to be announced. He gave us an introduction THAT COULD NOT BE BEAT and it really kicked off the whole reception! They also supplied dance floor lights for our outdoor tent which provided much needed light at night. Joe Hughes Jr. kept the crowd dancing all night and he did a phenomenal job respecting all our music preferences and managed a few unruly family members' music requests with ease and charm! We could not have been happier with our selection of this vendor. THANKS HUGHES ENTERTAINMENT!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2015

Honestly saved my wedding day

I had such a great experience with Hughes entertainment and I couldn’t recommend them more. There were unexpected torrential downpours which threw a huge wrench into the day and they kept everything on track and it turned out great. They not only kept me from having a breakdown, they made everything run smoothly and I was able to enjoy my special day. Couldn’t have been happier with them!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Hughes Entertainment's reply:

Thanks very much for your kind comments. I hope life is blissfully rolling along! We loved working for your wedding.