Hudson’s Edge Catering & Events LLC Reviews

1 User photo

• Katlin
    Katlin Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food was phenomenal, Desserts out of this world

Hudson's Edge Handled an array of things for our wedding. We hired them to do catering, desserts, bartending, and final touches coordination. Their food was amazing. All of our guests loved it and had nothing but positive things to say. The desserts were out of this world! I saw plenty of our guests sneaking more than a few home in the dessert bags we provided! The bartender was knowledgeable and so fun to work with! He made anything we asked and did an amazing job. The best investment for our wedding was our coordinator Christyn. We literally could not have done this wedding without her. From helping with the final details, keeping us focused and on task for the rehearsal, helping with my flower girls, and finally to keeping our day flawless and on track. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. Many of my guests were in absolute awe of her (and a few wanted to hire her for their businesses :) ). If we had to do everything all over I would have hired her day one. Hudson's edge is an amazing vendor but Christyn was the star of the show. It's really true that the vendors you hire can make or break an event. You can't go wrong hiring Hudson's Edge. If I could rate them higher I would. Thank you, The Spurlocks.
    Tonya A. Married on 05/07/2022

Hudson’s Catering and Event Center

Great overall wedding planning and catering service would highly recommend!
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 04/23/2022

Such a God send!

Hudson's was a one stop shop for not only the catering, but also with decorations and set up! I don't even know where to start with how awesome they were. The staff took care of setting up and decorating my venue the day of, they tended the bar, waited on the tables, served food, and stayed to tear down at the end of our reception. There are add-on packages that offer wedding coordination as well, which I highly recommend. My coordinator, Lindsey, was amazing! The inventory for decorations offered to use was plentiful and helped take care of the small things that could easily nickel and dime you. The Event Director, Christyn, was great to work with!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 04/16/2022

The food was so good!

The food was amazing! Very professional staff and the presentation was great! Highly recommend.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing food

All of the guests at my wedding LOVED your food. I had several people come up to me at the reception and even after the wedding and complimented the amazing food.
    We had 20 guests not make it, and we only had a small amount of food left over. My family had leftovers the day after the wedding, and it was just as good then as it was the day of the wedding. I cannot recommend Hudson's Edge enough.
    Katie Z. Married on 12/10/2021

Highly Recommend

We had just the best experience with Hudson’s Edge. They were so great to work with. Our guests were raving over the food and how amazing it was. Highly recommend, if I could go back I’d choose Hudson’s edge 10 times over. So amazing!
  • Sallie
    Sallie C. Married on 10/30/2021

Hands Down - the Best

If you are on the fence about your choice in catering services, be sure you look at Hudson's...hands down the best choice! Food is amazing, staff is incredible! There never was another choice for us!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect - best caterer ever

Hudson's Edge Catered my rehearsal dinner and wedding. We had so many compliments on both meals, and they were delicious. Highly recommend the Chicken, it was the best I've ever had. The staff was kind and helpful. They thought of everything, couldn't have been more pleased.
    Karen K. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent Wedding Experience

Hudson’s Edge was the perfect catering choice for our wedding. The food, presentation, and waitstaff were all superb. Megan Lent is amazing. She went above snd beyond to ensure every detail was exactly as I envisioned. I would not hesitate to recommend Hudson’s Edge to anyone in need of catering.
  • Debbie
    Debbie L. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Plans Perfected

We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about the food and service from Hudson's Edge. Christyn was super to work with. She gave us professional tips as needed and came up with the recipe for a menu item my Daughter requested. Staff members; Andrea, Mackenzie, Bridgett, Amanda and Jamie were always aware of our timeline and were willing to do what it took to make sure the Bride and Groom had the wedding they had planned. Romona and Michele kept our guests hydrated and even worked with my Daughters special signature drink. The taste testing's we had attended were true to what Hudson's Edge delivered for us. Their prices were very economical. I highly recommend this company for any catering needs.

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 09/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

We cannot thank Hudson's Edge Catering and Events enough! They were such a key component to creating such a wonderful wedding. We utilized this company for dinner and bartending. We got many compliments on how fantastic the food was. The bartenders had such high energy the entire evening, creating a great experience for our guests. Additionally, we took advantage of the Worry-Free Service Package. We were a little hesitant at first due to the price and our wedding budget, however, it was definitely worth it. They met with us several times prior to the wedding to ensure that they had all the details necessary. Our wedding day flowed so smoothly, and it was way less stressful to have someone to set-up and tear-down for us. Additionally, we had purchased our linens elsewhere but ended up with a tablecloth crisis 3 days before the wedding. Jessi, our day off coordinator, was fantastic in helping us locate tablecloths in time for the wedding. We highly recommend Hudson's Edge for all your wedding needs!
    Kelly D. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding reception

This vendor was amazing. Food was great. Staff was very professional and attentive. Will use for future events!!!!
    Jill S. Married on 07/24/2021

Best day ever!

We can’t thank Hudson’s Edge enough for the outstanding experience. The food was delicious and the staff went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding so very special. Definitely recommend this company!
    Lindsey B. Married on 07/24/2021

Hudsons Edge

WONDERFUL service ! Planing process was seamless and they were available nearly anytime of the day to answer my questions! During the wedding the staff were all courteous and had everything together without an issue ! The food was complimented by ALL of our guest!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie A. Married on 10/10/2020

Delicious Food, Quality Service

This vendor was recommended to us by our venue. We had gone with their suggestions on food as they helped create our menu. They had the option of bar packages and licensed bar tenders. They were very affordable and everyone at our wedding commented on how it was the best beef they ever had! The service was better than I anticipated! The bartenders we had made sure not only the guests were taken care of but that the bride and groom were! They brought plates of food over to us while we were busy taking to people and trying to get settled, made sure everyone had champagne for the toast, and even helped pass out our favors! They for sure went above and beyond. I wish I had their names to write a review to their supervisor, so hopefully this will get back to them because it was such an incredible experience and such a weight lifted off our shoulders that they made sure everyone was taken care of. At the end of the night when everyone left, they had packed everything up so it was easy to get the next day, and even put our cake and cupcakes in the fridge so they didn't go bad, which was so thoughtful and amazing to find the next morning, especially considering we didn't get to try the cupcakes the night of the wedding! 5/5 would totally recommend again! The service leading up to the wedding was also amazing, prompt to respond to questions, no matter how silly and at almost any time of the day!