On WeddingWire since 2021

Hudson’s Edge Catering & Events LLC is a wedding catering company operating out of London, Ohio. Since 2014, owner Bryan Wison and his talented team of chefs and servers have been crafting exceptional dining experiences for private events of all varieties. A graduate of the acclaimed Culinary Institute of America, Bryan dedicates himself to providing above-and-beyond service and sensational dishes to every couple he serves.

Cuisine

Hudson’s Edge Catering & Events LLC is available to provide on-location catering to weddings of all styles and sizes throughout the Central Ohio area. From consultation to cleanup, Bryan and his team will create a seamless and stress-free culinary journey tailored to fit your specific celebration needs and desires. They offer an extensive menu of catering options, as well as a selection of bar packages to keep the party going all night long. Their services include:

• Tastings
  • Appetizers
  • Buffets
  • Stations
  • Plated entrees
  • Desserts
  • Themed bars
  • Flatware and china

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
French
Italian
Local
Mediterranean
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

32 Reviews See all
B
Brandi R. Married on 09/23/2023

Absolutely Amazing

I don’t even know where to start…Ramona and Christyn were absolutely amazing from the moment we first contacted Hudson’s Edge. They accommodated every request we had without hesitation. We wanted a completely gluten free wedding and they delivered with the most delicious food!

Ramona was our coordinator and let me tell you…she was a Rockstar!! She ensured everything was perfect and allowed us to celebrate and enjoy the day!

We are so incredibly thankful we chose Hudson’s Edge!!
C
Chelsee B. Married on 08/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Excellent vendor for my wedding!

Awesome service, taste, presentation and professionalism!
Amanda
Amanda O. Married on 08/04/2023

10/10 Experience!

10/10 experience with Hudson's Edge Catering! I hired them for my August 2023 wedding. First, let me start out by saying how WONDERFUL the team is to work with. Christyn made me feel like I had a partner on my side the entire time, which took so much stress off my plate. They were top notch professionals end to end. I chose their Worry Free package, meaning they helped set up and tear down the venue, and let me say- I TRULY did not have to worry about any of it. (And neither did any of my guests!). The food: WOW. The food was better than I could have ever imagined-- it was hot, served quickly, and above all, delicious (the staff was so pleasant as well). We received so many compliments from guests on how yummy the food was. Additionally, Hudson's Edge was just so easy to work with, and accommodating on changes we wanted to make. Plus, their prices were reasonable, and their price transparency (they list on their site) was a breath of fresh air. Please do yourself a favor and hire Hudson's Edge. I have already told so many people about them.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding