Hudson Valley Officiants Reviews

600 Reviews for Hudson Valley Officiants

• Donna

Donna Martinez · Getting married on 04/05/2022

AMAZING-not enough stars!

I was a bridal show and asked my photographer for an officiant recommendation. He quickly pointed to Reverend Louis Zeppone at the Hudson Valley Officiant booth. I called the office and the scheduling process was flawless. My fiance and i met with Reverend Louis and from the initial hand shake i knew he was the one. His demeanor is beyond amazing and his recommendations were exactly what we wanted. He asked a few questions and tailored our ceremony to who we really are. I truly know the content of our ceremony is going to be amazing. Due to Covid our wedding was rescheduled. Again, they were super accommodating in rescheduling. In the interim, we decided to forgo and get married. We called Reverend Lou right away. He performed our civil ceremony and OMG! if the civil ceremony brought me to tears, again his demeanor and the content is not your usual template. He is compassionate. i can only imagine what he has up his sleeve for our ceremony in May 2021. I want Reverend Lou to be a part of my family :).

Sent on 07/10/2020

Tanyatorn Tanyavudh · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Reverend Louis was amazing!

Reverend Louis helped made our wedding magical! He was very sweet and also helpful in guiding us through each step making the ceremony seamless. We were very happy to have him officiate our wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Nicole Payne · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Highly recommend Reverend Louis

Reverend Louis is amazing, he made our wedding day perfect! He is not only funny but very kind too. My husband and I knew right away after speaking to him over the phone we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He made our day extra special with personalizing our wedding vows to us as a couple. Both of our families also were so impressed with him and thought he was the perfect officiant.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Galarza · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Amazing!!!

Reverend Louis is absolutely amazing!! From our very first call with Rev. Louis, we knew we were in good hands. Reverend Louis provided a sense of calm in the stressful wedding planning months. His advice and services are the absolute best!!!

Once covid hit, we decided to postpone our bigger wedding celebration, but we really still wanted to get married this year. Reverend Louis performed the most beautiful, intimate elopement ceremony for us in his office... we could not have been happier!! We can't wait until next year for Reverend Aniceto (Rev Louis booked on our new 2021 date) to marry us in front of our family and friends all over again!

Both Reverends Louis and Aniceto are the warmest, friendliest, and calming team....we can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Michael Mattera · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Perfect in every way!

Rev. Louis was absolutely amazing! He was a pleasure to work with and made our ceremony super special. People laughed, cried and most of all truly enjoyed the whole experience. I'd recommend him and Hudson Valley Officiants to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Eileen Cialini · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Do not look elsewhere, Reverend Lou is the best and you will not be dissapointed!

We first crossed paths with Reverend Lou at my brothers wedding 2 years ago and at that moment we knew we had to book him right away! He is very kind, thorough and professional and made sure our ceremony was one we will never forget. I am still hearing from our friends and family on the great job that he did. We recommend Reverend Lou 100%, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy O'Grady · Getting married on 12/07/2020

Beautiful, quick, and sentimental elopement ceremony

My partner and I wanted a quick elopement on one of our favorite rail trails. We reached out to HV Officiants about a week before our desired date and they were happy to help us elope. Rev. Louis Zeppone was amazing! He went down to the creek bank with us and performed a beautiful, quick, and sentimental ceremony. Thank you Rev. Louis Zeppone for marrying my partner and I during COVID restrictions.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Luke Holden · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Reverend

Reverend Louis made our wedding an unforgettable event for us and our guests. He personalized the ceremony based on our needs and desires and brought his unique sense of humor to keep the event light

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa Berlingieri · Married on 10/17/2020

The performed my wedding ceremony (Bride)

Rev. Aniceto was amazing. Especially during this time he listened to our ideas and inspirations for our wedding and did all he could to make that happen!!! It was a beautiful ceremony we are so happy to have worked with him and have him perform our ceremony.

Krisanne · Married on 10/10/2020

Hudson Valley Officiants

Such a beautiful ceremony! More than we expected! Made our day special even with COVID

Sent on 10/12/2020

Nabilah · Married on 10/02/2020

Reverend Louis made the ceremony very enjoyable for everyone, made it very lovely and also provided comical relief during certain moments. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Kimberley

Kimberley Merlo · Married on 09/27/2020

Highly recommend

Rev Louis was very comforting and easy to work with especially since we had to make a plan B wedding due to covid. He was calming and made me feel comfortable that everything would work out and it did. The ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Laura

Laura J Childs · Married on 09/26/2020

Highly recommend!

Reverend Louis was great to work with for our wedding. He got to know us and our preferences, so the ceremony really fit our style. He was so helpful leading up to the wedding, answered all of our questions, and was reliable on the day of our wedding. In the chaos of it all, he was patient and helpful. We are very happy with our experience with him and highly recommend Hudson Valley Officiants!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Tina Mcauley · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!!!!!!

Rev Louis married my wife and I and we Had to have him baptize our baby twin girls.. he did such a amazing job.. better than any ]p ceremony.. it was so special and forever memorable..

Ryan Hendricks · Married on 09/19/2020

Great officiant

He is very good. Professional, affable, and funny. We appreciate Rev Lou, and I would recommend him to friends and family.

• Elyssa

Elyssa · Married on 09/18/2020

Professional and Caring

There is a reason HV Officiants have so many rave reviews. For a task like this, I would only hire an experienced professional such as Rev. Louis. He crafted a perfect ceremony, can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Costa · Married on 09/12/2020

Best Officiants Around!

Rev. Louis was responsive and friendly from the very beginning with our initial introduction call - we immediately knew he would be the perfect fit for our ceremony. Fast forward about a year, and due to COVID, we had gone back and forth about changing plans for our location, group size, and time of the ceremony a few times, and he was supportive in whatever our decision was, and never tried to push us to do anything we weren’t open to. We chose a simple read and repeat ceremony, and Rev. Louis made it short as we requested, but full of love and beautiful words that we will cherish for many years to come. He was professional and enjoyable to speak to, and made our extremely stressful wedding planning process easier for us to navigate. We could not recommend Rev Louis and the rest of the team at Hudson Valley Officiants enough! They are truly the best team around.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • MaryAnn

MaryAnn McCabe · Married on 08/29/2020

Great Experience

Rev. Aniceto "Jun" America made planning our ceremony during COVID a breeze. We set up an phone conference and he was easy to connect with. His personality is like an old friend and he had us both laughing and enjoying the call. He took his time getting to know my husband and I and what is important to our families. Rev. Aniceto "Jun" America also made sure we knew the COVID protocols, and responsibly followed them himself, so that our wedding ceremony would run smoothly and safely. I would definitely recommend him to other couples planning their special day!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Megan Leahey · Married on 08/10/2020

Highly recommend!

Rev. Louis was perfect for our ceremony. He was so great to work with the entire time, very responsive, made us feel at ease, and made the experience really feel very personal. Given how busy he is with his work I think it is rare to find someone who can give each couple such a sense of warmth and genuine care. Rev. Louis is a genuinely kind person and anyone who has him to officiate their wedding is in excellent hands. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2020

Beautiful ceremony!

We’re so happy we chose Hudson Valley Officiants for our wedding ceremony! Rev. Louis was so warm and reassuring leading up to the wedding. We had to postpone our day due to the lockdown and Rev. Louis and Rosemary went above and beyond to accommodate us. We’re so glad they were able to reschedule us because he really gave us a beautiful ceremony! It was personal, sweet, and had just the right mix of funny and emotional. I feel like he really took the time to get to know us and included all of the little details we were looking for. Having Rev. Louis officiate gave us a beautiful start to spending our lives together. We’re still getting compliments on the ceremony from our family and friends!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 07/25/2020

Awesome experience

Rev.Louis was and is amazing he married us on 7-25-2020 The Rev. also made us feel comfortable not to mention his personality which we both loved he made us both laugh on this crazy now new world of ours He was friendly, respectful and professional. We’re both extremely happy ceremony was beautiful .For every new couple getting married huge recommendation ...

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Devin

Devin Misarti · Married on 07/24/2020

Our wedding rev

Thank you this was the best wedding ever!!! You made our wedding super amazing thank you so much rev Louis!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Amber · Married on 07/18/2020

The perfect officiant!

If you’re looking for the perfect officiant, look no further. Rev. Louis is the best there is. As a bride who has to alter just about every wedding detail due to the pandemic, we could not have been happier with how our special day went. We had a very intimate ceremony and Rev. Louis made it perfect. He is the kindest, compassionate officiant and really works with you and made sure everything went smoothly. From the safety precautions for our guests to the personalized ceremony he created for us, our day was nothing short of amazing!! We are beyond happy with how everything went. It honestly could not have gone better. Thank you Rev. Louis!!!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Lindsay · Married on 07/17/2020

Incredible experience!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Louis!! During a very stressful time he put my mind at ease making me feel relaxed and kept me laughing through the whole experience! During all the changes of the pandemic he was more then willing to work with me to officiate my ceremony wherever I chose! He performed the most beautiful ceremony it had all my guests in tears. I will forever be grateful to Rev. Louis and I could not be happier that we chose him to marry us! If your looking the absolute best officiant to marry you seriously look no further Rev Louis is the best!! Thank you so much again for everything!!!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Ashley Ram · Married on 07/06/2020

Thank you Hudson Valley Officiants!!

Rev. Louis was so so wonderful!! Throughout the whole process he and his office were so communicative and helpful. Our ceremony was so special, and beautiful, and you could feel the thoughtfulness that Rev. Louis put into making it perfect just for us! I have already recommended him to many people I know personally :)

Sent on 07/17/2020