Hudson Manor Reviews

106 | Louisburg, NC

106 Reviews for Hudson Manor

kim · Married on 04/10/2010

My wedding was perfect! I couldn't have worked with anyone better. Melissa was the greatest! She did exactly what she said she would, she followed-up with me periodically, and she always responded to my emails or phone calls. I have had more guests tell me how fantastic the food was and how beautiful the venue was. I priced several different places and this was for sure the best value!!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2009

Wonderful host/hostess, great food, personable, kept the event on track, smooth, and pleasant at all times. The wedding and ceremony were perfect. Thank you so much Melissa. Hudson Manor and staff are fabulous. We can't stop talking about that day and how magical it was. The ambiance was perfect.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2008

Wow, I can't say enough about The hudson manor. Melissa was great, she took care of the details, from start to finish. She recommended all of my vendors and my wedding went so smoothly, even though I was 2 hours late and missed my own rehersal. She even pulled out a needle and thread when a hook on my dress fell off. The food was amazing too! I used her all inclusive package, which covered the flowers, the cake, the photographer, the dj, the food etc. etc. It made for a very smooth planning process!

Sent on 10/15/2008

Stefon · Married on 11/26/2016

Beautiful all inclusive venue with excellent customer service. Melissa is awesome. Expensive, but worth the money 100xs over.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

Our wedding was on September 4th, 2016. Everything was perfect at the Hudson Manor. Melissa Cogliati did a fantastic job running our wedding. The setting is beautiful and perfect for our outdoor ceremony. Melissa took care of every single detail. Planning a wedding at the Hudson Manor was very easy and extremely convenient. I never had to worry about anything related to planning. The ballroom was set up beautifully and the food was great! Everyone loved it. We also had a ton of food, and I never had to worry about running out of food. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The vendors that Melissa works with on a routine basis were great and did a wonderful job. Having a wedding at the Hudson Manor is also budget friendly for as much as you get. They were priced much more competitively versus every other venue we were considering. Very well worth it and a terrific place to have a wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Bryan · Married on 06/04/2016

The Hudson Manor is the perfect wedding venue! We had the perfect wedding every couple dreams of. The great staff handled every aspect making it stress free for wedding party, family and friends to enjoy.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

The Hudson Manor/Melissa Cogliati gave us the wedding of our dreams....it was more than we dreamt of! Everything was perfect and the wedding day was straight out of a fairy tale. We can't thank Melissa and her crew enough for the impeccable service, professionalism , and care they showed towards us. There is no other place to celebrate your big day than the Hudson Manor. Wish we could do it all over again because the experience was absolutely mind blowing!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Drew · Married on 09/24/2011

Hudson Manor was an absolute pleasure to work with! Melissa provides a list of trusted vendors that she has worked which made the process of planning the wedding as stress-free as possible. Anytime we had a question or concern, we would call Melissa and if she didn't answer right away; she called back within minutes! On the day of our wedding she made sure everything went smooth which allowed us to simply enjoy the day (and the food is great!). I can not overstate how pleased we were with Melissa, The Hudson Manor, and the vendors she recommended. Thank You So Much!!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2011

Melissa is absoutely awesome during the planning stages. She really works with you to make your day special... We had a beautiful wedding at the Hudson Manor that everyone is still talking about a month later. The estate is beautiful and the food was fabulous. Would defiantley recommend to any bride!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Arrynn · Married on 05/08/2009

The Hudson Manor is beautiful and Melissa was such a joy to work with. The process was simple yet the value was tremendous. My husband and I never felt stressed or pressured during the planning process. The vendors that the Hudson Manor uses are amazing and worth every penny. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the exact same way.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2019

Mother of the Bride

We received excellent professional service.
    The venue is lovely and well maintained.
    There were great options for additional vendors known to the folks at Hudson Manor and we appreciated getting good referrals for flowers, cake,dessert etc. Our reception meal was very tasty. We always received prompt courteous answers to questions . Day of Wedding we were very grateful that Melissa kept the ball rolling. Large wedding party and 9 children in processional, a big assignment.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hudson Manor's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Andrea. We too enjoyed working with you and your daughters to make Maria and Jordan's day memorable. Best wishes always! Melissa

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Our favorite day at the most memorable venue!

I can’t even begin to explain how happy we are with the Hudson Manor and staff. Melissa was so easy to work with the entire time, she definitely knows what to do and when to do it. It took all the worrying away for my mom and I (the planners)! All inclusive is definitely the way to go! They have great vendors to choose from and Melissa handles it ALL! Makes for a much less stressful time.

The property itself is so beautiful, it’s one of those things that we didn’t want to add much because it was already so breathtaking. I’m over the moon with our entire experience, I want to replay that day again and again.

Thank you Melissa and staff for making our day unforgettable!

The Paughs 💕

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hudson Manor's reply:

Thank you Katie for this glowing review! It was truly our pleasure to help you and your family realize your perfect wedding day. Thanks you for posting these beautiful photos for everyone to see! Love to stay in touch, Melissa

kara · Married on 11/08/2014

I can't write enough good reviews about the Hudson Manor. The property is beautiful, the grounds are well kept and the manor house is gorgeous. Melissa Cogliati (owner/day - of - coordinater) was awesome. Out of the 900+ emails and questions I had for her, she didn't miss a single one. She has an extensive "preferred vendor" list, and they were great! While she may come off a little rigid at first, don't let that fool you. She is incredibly accomodating and easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 12/02/2014

The Hudson Manor was an EXCELLENT venue for my wedding. So many things are included in the package, which is such a help. The help Melissa gave me in taking care of so many things that other brides have to worry about was invaluable. I have not stopped getting compliments on the beauty of the venue, how smoothly everything ran and the great food (which is included)! Melissa is on op of EVERYTHING on the wedding day, which was such a stress reliever, as I didnt have to think about much. I would highly recommend this venue and their services!

The only negative is that it is a bit of a drive from Raleigh and people usually drink at weddings so I would suggest setting up a shuttle service or carpooling to help with this.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Candace · Married on 05/11/2013

My daughter and I were really tough customers to please, but Melissa worked with us to help make my daughter's day her dream wedding. The ballroom was set to perfection and was so beautiful. The event was truly fantastic, and all the guests raved about the entire evening. I would definitely recommend The Hudson Manor for your dream wedding!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2012

I loved the Hudson Manor. The wedding was beautiful. The food and beverage were excellent. I would highly recommend this venue. The house and grounds have been well maintained. We were invited to several tasting which help make our decision on certain foods, not to mention how much fun they were.

Sent on 09/27/2012

M · Married on 09/08/2012

We loved every minute of our wedding at the Hudson Manor! It's a bit of a drive if you're coming from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, but we felt it was worth every mile. The grounds are quiet and beautiful and the house is gorgeous inside and out. The Cogliati family pays attention to every detail and all of the staff were friendly, kind, and attentive. The food was excellent and we were very happy with the preferred vendors they suggested (cake and DJ). Compared to similar wedding venues in Central-Eastern NC, the Hudson Manor has a lot to offer for the money. Just having Melissa (the owner) helping with everything was a major benefit!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Miranda · Married on 08/20/2011

My husband and I were married August 20, 2011 at the Hudson Manor. Everything went great and like clockwork! We were very pleased with our experience.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Erin · Married on 05/25/2014

The Hudson Manor was a great choice for our wedding. We continue to get compliments about how much fun everyone had at the wedding. Melissa was so helpful to make sure things ran smoothly for a stress-free day.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Bonnie · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

The Hudson Manor is a great place for a wedding. Every employee was professional and there to help. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2007

Excellent venue. Having the reception hall on the grounds is extremely convenient. If you want an outdoor wedding (or even an indoor wedding) this is a great place. Melissa (the owner) helps set you up with vendors that she's worked with in the past and allows you to pick amongst them. The grounds are beautiful and lush in the summer. Melissa does what she can to make it uniquely yours and is very kind and experienced. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/09/2008

Sherry · Married on 04/08/2017

Lovely setting for either indoor or outdoor wedding. Melissa runs a tight ship. Wedding day ran very smoothly. My husband and I felt from the venues we
    Looked at with our daughter, this was the best for the budget we had. It was a very lovely wedding and we received many, many compliments on the
    Food, how lovely the setting was and just how Much they enjoyed themselves. The DJ was wonderful that she recommended. The wedding cake was just gorgeous
    and delicious. We would Highly recommend this venue for up to 150 guests.

Sent on 05/03/2017

donte · Married on 06/12/2010

We were very impressed with the Hudson Manor and all of what it offered us and our guests. It was truely an all-inclusive experience that allowed us to be less stressed. HM was even able to work with our budget and change some things to meet our needs.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Erica · Married on 05/08/2010

The Hudson Manor was an unbelievable place to have our wedding! The main reason that we chose the Hudson Manor was because everything was taken care for us (food, linens, tables, chairs, ceremony site) and because it was an absolutely beautiful location. We also really liked the fact that there was a "no flip fee" in case there was rainy weather and our wedding had to be moved indoors (luckily we had perfect weather!) The staff at the Hudson Manor was very friendly and provided great references. We used all of their "recommended vendors" with the exception of our photographer and they were all excellent. Anytime that I had a question or needed anything at all the Hudson Manor responded quickly and got right back to me. It was a perfect day from the moment we arrived and were able to relax our the Manor house with cheese and champagne, to the moment that we drove away. I would recommend it to any bride looking for an elegant wedding at a beautiful southern estate.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

Coordinator was exceptionally helpful and communicative about all aspects of the day from the start and allowed us to take any liberties we wanted with flow and decor.
    Staff was great day-of as well and went out of their way to ensure everyone in the bridal party (outside taking pictures) got hors d'oeuvres and drinks.

Sent on 10/16/2017