Hudgens Center for the Arts Reviews

Rating 4.7 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

4.7

Jeanelle Married on 07/20/2013
    I loved everything about this place from the start! Candice and Selina was a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and great women. I made so many changes, but they never got upset or anything they just rolled with everything. I am truly thankful for their help! Candice rocked that wedding and I love her for it! She did so much for me and she made everything truly epic. If I had another wedding I would have it in the exact same place. The venue is a hidden gem that everyone should consider. They staff was extremely friendly and the place is gorgeous. We wanted to have our wedding in the sculpture garden they have but it rained. Candice and Selina moved it inside and it looked just as perfect. I am so glad I picked them. They were amazing and everything looked great. She did exactly what I asked for:)
  • User1261810 2+ years ago
    Shannon Married on 05/25/2014
    The Hudgens Center for the Arts was one of the most beautiful venues we had visited. There is a quaint garden area if you would like to get married outside, and then there are a couple of different options for getting married/having the reception inside. What we loved most about the area inside, was how open and grand it felt. If you go with this vendor, you will be paired up with Proof of the Pudding for your catering needs. Candice Kirkpatrick will be your contact person for the Catering as well as most of the details for the venue. She is excellent, and really makes the bride and groom feel important. The only negative that I would say is that there is a bit of a disconnect from the venue contact person. Thankfully, Candice kind of takes care of it all, so although it was confusing and frustrating at times, once we realized we could count on Candice to be our point of contact for all of our needs, we were able to enjoy the experience.
    Kevin J. Married on 04/09/2011
    The Jacqueline Casey Hudgens Center for the Arts is actually in Duluth, in the same complex as Gwinnett Arena. I knew I wanted to have my wedding there as soon as I saw it. Being an art museum, it has a unique and non-traditional feel without being too out there (I really wanted to avoid a hotel ballroom). We held our ceremony outside in the sculpture garden, had cocktail hour in the promenade, and then dinner and dancing in the grand hall. The rental price includes all that space, plus an extra room, the Black Box Theatre, that we didn't use at all. It also includes some tables and chairs. The space is huge, crisp, and clean, and we absolutely loved the fact that we could have an elegant wedding without breaking the bank!