Huda Photo Reviews

49 | Indianapolis, IN

49 Reviews for Huda Photo

49 Huda Photo Reviews

Heather · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Huda was absolutely amazing! She was very friendly and professional. She let us try out all the poses we had in mind and had a bunch of her own ideas that turned into really amazing pictures! I would highly recommend her. She also is VERY reasonably priced.

Mailey · Married on 09/01/2018

Huda was wonderful! We had a great time and the pictures are beautiful! I'm so excited for the wedding and to see the photos!

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Huda was so flexible with our schedule and the pictures that came out were just amazing!

Anna · Married on 05/19/2018

Huda was fantastic! Don't know what we would have done without her. Photographs turned out beautifully, would definitely recommend her. She was so easy to work with.

Kerri · Married on 05/12/2018

Huda took my friend’s wedding pictures, so I knew she was great. I’m so glad she shot our wedding! She was wonderful! I was so impressed. I loved how easy she is to work with and how great the pictures turned out. I would definitely work with her again!

Huda Photo 1
    Huda Photo 2
    Huda Photo 3
    Huda Photo 4
    Huda Photo 5

Jahhaira · Married on 03/17/2018

I think Huda is an excellent photografer, she knows very well how to do her work, and how she directed us to do the poses. Her result with my photos was so beautiful, I'm so grateful to have chosen her! I really loved all my pictures.
    Creo que Huda es una excelente fotógrafa, sabe muy bien como hacer su trabajo, y como nos dirigió para hacer las poses. Su resultado con mis fotos fue muy hermoso, estoy muy agradecida de haberla escogido. Realmente me encantaron todas mis fotos.

Bernadette · Married on 12/09/2017

Huda was excellent! She was very easy to work with and flexible. She was highly professional and her expertise captured our Wedding day and our personalities perfectly!

Huda Photo 6
    Huda Photo 7
    Huda Photo 8
    Huda Photo 9

Desiree · Married on 10/25/2017

Huda did our engagement photos and they were amazing! I can't wait to use her again for future pictures!

• W

William · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Huda. I am extremely happy with the results as I thought I would be. We still have' t printed any yet, but I'm not expecting any problems. Many people have remarked to us how great her pictures look. I would and have recommended her already and would hire her again.

• Christa

Christa · Married on 09/30/2017

I can not express how thankful I am that we chose Huda for our engagement photos and our wedding! Even when we felt like we needed to hurry though things she would make sure that we took the time and got the shots that we wanted to take! She captured the most perfect pictures of us with our fur babies and made sure we got some unforgettable pictures at our wedding! Thank you for sharing your artistry and passion with us and making our day perfect!

Huda Photo 10
    Huda Photo 11
    Huda Photo 12

KC · Married on 09/24/2017

I don't know where to start in telling your why Huda is fantastic. To keep it simple, she went out of her way in order to make sure that I was able to book her services. She includes an hour engagement shoot with many of her packages which really gives you a great value. She already has beautiful locations and poses prepared, but takes all of your preferences as well. Huda is great at making silly couples feel comfortable. In my search I hoped to find someon artsy, who would take some creative license to shoot some very unique pictures, but also who would take the traditional shots. In Huda, I got both. She also had a sneak peak and my photos up very, very quickly and doesn't charge in little frustrating fees in order to own those photos.

Just book her. seriously.

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

The first time I met Huda to discuss our engagement session and the details of our wedding I knew she was the photographer I’ve been looking for. She exceeded my expectations with the photos she took during both our engagement session and wedding. She is extremely talented and has a creative eye to get the best shot with the perfect lighting. Not only is she talented but she’s easy to work with and very personable so you enjoy taking the photos which only helps them turn out great. You can’t go wrong with hiring her as your photographer, she will exceed all your expectations.

Huda Photo 13
    Huda Photo 14

shanna · Married on 09/01/2017

Huda is the sweetest most amazing photographer. My fiancé and I both hate pictures and she managed to get so many in our engagement session that we loved! We can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out.

Devin · Married on 08/09/2017

Absolutely IN LOVE with our maternity pictures we had done. We hired Huda to be our wedding photographer over a year ago and when we decided to do some maternity pictures, we knew we could trust her! She's great to work with and very professional. Love her work!

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Huda was fantastic throughout the whole wedding process. She is very professional and quick to respond to messages. She made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and have fun while taking pictures. She returned all our photos to us in less than two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

Huda was great! We love our engagement photos, and cannot wait to have her photograph our wedding. Huda is very friendly and makes you feel at ease during the entire process. Huda is exceptionally professional, and is extremely accommodating.

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough great things about Huda! She's wonderful - very easygoing and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special! She was super accommodating with all of the crazy family and bridal party members!

Lorraine · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing! We are so in love with our engagement photos and believe that we are in for a real treat with the wedding photos to come. The photos were gorgeous and Huda was friendly and professional. When it comes to having someone be responsible for capturing one of the biggest days in our lives, we wanted to make sure that we both felt that the photographer understood the importance of the day and was the perfect fit for us; we are so thankful that we found Huda!

Lorraine · Married on 04/15/2017

All of the time spent planning your wedding day and the day will go by super fast! It is so important to invest in someone that will assist you with capturing all of the memories to be shared for years to come. Huda is so professional, so easy to work with and has an eye for amazing things. We LOVED both our engagement and wedding photos. It was truly one of the best decisions we made by investing in her as our photographer. We were so anxious to see the photos after the wedding and received them within 2 weeks of our wedding. Beyond thankful for her, her team and her ability to tell our love story. We definitely would recommend Huda to anyone seeking a photographer with a unique eye!
    Lorraine & Kory

heva · Married on 03/25/2017

super easy going and professional from taking our wedding photos and capturing the last family photos with our late grandmother... totally recommend!

Huda Photo 15

Enas · Married on 02/25/2017

Huda was truly wonderful to work with, she made us feel comfortable and the pictures turned out gorgeous!

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Huda did an excellent job on our engagement photos. We found her through WeddingWire, and we are so glad that we did. She is easy to work with, is very creative, and we felt at ease and comfortable around her. She allowed us to be ourselves and caught many cute, un-posed moments that my fiancé and I shared during the shoot. We are also very impressed with her pricing based on location and her timing at returning photos.

So excited to have her at our wedding!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

We were beyond happy to have found such a skilled photographer for a reasonable price for our engagement and wedding pictures! Huda has a phenomenal eye for capturing precious, once in a life time moments. Her professionalism, timeliness, and creativity made for a perfect combination for a wedding photographer. We were blown away looking through all of our wedding pictures which she got back to us 2 weeks after our wedding! We highly recommend Huda as a wedding photographer. You can't beat the price for the experience and quality you get with Huda Photography. She is flexible, easy-going, and quick to respond to all of our questions throughout the engagement and wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have gotten to work with her for our special day.

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

Huda was absolutely amazing with both our engagement shoot and the wedding! We spent a lot of time looking over various photographers, but Huda's photos immediately stood out to us. You can tell she is truly passionate about her work just from looking at the photos! We are above and beyond in love with her work and so impressed with her ability to produce the exact styles of photos we were hoping for. She captured everything beautifully and really did a fantastic job at memorializing our special day. We would without a doubt recommend her! - Chelsea & Kameron