45 Reviews for Huda Photo

High-Res Images (3)
Multi. Locations (3)
One Event/Day (1)
40 Huda Photo Reviews

Huda was absolutely amazing! She was very friendly and professional. She let us try out all the poses we had in mind and had a bunch of her own ideas that turned into really amazing pictures! I would highly recommend her. She also is VERY reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Huda was so flexible with our schedule and the pictures that came out were just amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda was excellent! She was very easy to work with and flexible. She was highly professional and her expertise captured our Wedding day and our personalities perfectly!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda did our engagement photos and they were amazing! I can't wait to use her again for future pictures!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience working with Huda. I am extremely happy with the results as I thought I would be. We still have' t printed any yet, but I'm not expecting any problems. Many people have remarked to us how great her pictures look. I would and have recommended her already and would hire her again.

Profile Picture William, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not express how thankful I am that we chose Huda for our engagement photos and our wedding! Even when we felt like we needed to hurry though things she would make sure that we took the time and got the shots that we wanted to take! She captured the most perfect pictures of us with our fur babies and made sure we got some unforgettable pictures at our wedding! Thank you for sharing your artistry and passion with us and making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Christa, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I don't know where to start in telling your why Huda is fantastic. To keep it simple, she went out of her way in order to make sure that I was able to book her services. She includes an hour engagement shoot with many of her packages which really gives you a great value. She already has beautiful locations and poses prepared, but takes all of your preferences as well. Huda is great at making silly couples feel comfortable. In my search I hoped to find someon artsy, who would take some creative license to shoot some very unique pictures, but also who would take the traditional shots. In Huda, I got both. She also had a sneak peak and my photos up very, very quickly and doesn't charge in little frustrating fees in order to own those photos.

Just book her. seriously.

Profile Picture KC, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Huda was wonderful! We had a great time and the pictures are beautiful! I'm so excited for the wedding and to see the photos!

Profile Picture Mailey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda is the sweetest most amazing photographer. My fiancé and I both hate pictures and she managed to get so many in our engagement session that we loved! We can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out.

Profile Picture shanna, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely IN LOVE with our maternity pictures we had done. We hired Huda to be our wedding photographer over a year ago and when we decided to do some maternity pictures, we knew we could trust her! She's great to work with and very professional. Love her work!

Profile Picture Devin, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda was fantastic throughout the whole wedding process. She is very professional and quick to respond to messages. She made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and have fun while taking pictures. She returned all our photos to us in less than two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda was great! We love our engagement photos, and cannot wait to have her photograph our wedding. Huda is very friendly and makes you feel at ease during the entire process. Huda is exceptionally professional, and is extremely accommodating.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I can't say enough great things about Huda! She's wonderful - very easygoing and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special! She was super accommodating with all of the crazy family and bridal party members!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! We are so in love with our engagement photos and believe that we are in for a real treat with the wedding photos to come. The photos were gorgeous and Huda was friendly and professional. When it comes to having someone be responsible for capturing one of the biggest days in our lives, we wanted to make sure that we both felt that the photographer understood the importance of the day and was the perfect fit for us; we are so thankful that we found Huda!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

All of the time spent planning your wedding day and the day will go by super fast! It is so important to invest in someone that will assist you with capturing all of the memories to be shared for years to come. Huda is so professional, so easy to work with and has an eye for amazing things. We LOVED both our engagement and wedding photos. It was truly one of the best decisions we made by investing in her as our photographer. We were so anxious to see the photos after the wedding and received them within 2 weeks of our wedding. Beyond thankful for her, her team and her ability to tell our love story. We definitely would recommend Huda to anyone seeking a photographer with a unique eye!
Lorraine & Kory

Profile Picture Lorraine, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

super easy going and professional from taking our wedding photos and capturing the last family photos with our late grandmother... totally recommend!

Profile Picture heva, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda was truly wonderful to work with, she made us feel comfortable and the pictures turned out gorgeous!

Profile Picture Enas, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda did an excellent job on our engagement photos. We found her through WeddingWire, and we are so glad that we did. She is easy to work with, is very creative, and we felt at ease and comfortable around her. She allowed us to be ourselves and caught many cute, un-posed moments that my fiancé and I shared during the shoot. We are also very impressed with her pricing based on location and her timing at returning photos.

So excited to have her at our wedding!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We were beyond happy to have found such a skilled photographer for a reasonable price for our engagement and wedding pictures! Huda has a phenomenal eye for capturing precious, once in a life time moments. Her professionalism, timeliness, and creativity made for a perfect combination for a wedding photographer. We were blown away looking through all of our wedding pictures which she got back to us 2 weeks after our wedding! We highly recommend Huda as a wedding photographer. You can't beat the price for the experience and quality you get with Huda Photography. She is flexible, easy-going, and quick to respond to all of our questions throughout the engagement and wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have gotten to work with her for our special day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Huda was absolutely amazing with both our engagement shoot and the wedding! We spent a lot of time looking over various photographers, but Huda's photos immediately stood out to us. You can tell she is truly passionate about her work just from looking at the photos! We are above and beyond in love with her work and so impressed with her ability to produce the exact styles of photos we were hoping for. She captured everything beautifully and really did a fantastic job at memorializing our special day. We would without a doubt recommend her! - Chelsea & Kameron

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Huda was so incredibly easy to work with, very professional, had an eye for detail and captured our day perfectly! Very impressed with her work!

Profile Picture User7267022, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Huda was the best photographer we could have ever asked for on our wedding day! She was nice, easy to work with, and took incredible pictures! Everyone in my family and all my friends loved the pictures that she took and was so grateful that we chose her as our photographer. She took pictures that were creative and fun as well as more traditional pictures, which was exactly what we wanted. If you want fantastic wedding pictures that you will love for years to come, then hire Huda as your photographer! :) She is so professional and easy to work with and will take absolutely beautiful pictures of your big day! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just got our photos back from Huda and they are absolutely amazing! She is very nice, extremely prompt in her responses, and had a lot of great ideas for wedding photos.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Huda was great!! She was very easy to work with and rolled with everything we wanted her to do. Our pictures turned out amazing! We are so in love with them all!

Profile Picture Britny, 7/9/16, 1 Review