Huckleberry Wedding Films Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kathleen C. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Videographers!

Initially, we weren’t planning to hire a videographer because we didn’t think it was necessary. But we decided to reach out to a couple videographers to see if we’d connect, and let me tell you—Alex and Jim blew us away! They are the most down to earth couple and they really got to know us and our story. They made it seem like we’ve been friends with them forever! Not only did they film our wedding day, but they came to our venue the night before to get sunset shot and they came back in the morning to get sunrise shots! These two are hard to beat and I’d HIGHLY recommend them!

Huckleberry Wedding Films's reply:

Love y’all!! Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting us with your love story. Your wedding was so amazing, congrats! 🥰
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie Married on 09/05/2020

Stop what you’re doing and hire Huckleberry Wedding Films!

Let me start by saying that I’m a videographer so while I imagined finding a videographer to entrust my wedding with would be difficult, choosing Alex and Jim to be a part of our day was the easiest decision I could have made. The planning process was flawless—we met to discuss the vision of our day, discussed types of music we like, and communicated pretty consistently throughout a nearly 2-year engagement (and a pandemic). Alex helped with our itinerary to be sure that we left enough time to get everything we’d need visually without feeling rushed. We pre-recorded our vows while getting ready which was not only great practice, but probably one of the most important things we did all day because it was extremely windy during our ceremony.

We expected a wedding video, but got a cinematic masterpiece that perfectly encapsulated all of the details, emotion and love we felt on our wedding day. Alex and Jim’s attention to detail, professionalism and calming presence made for an absolutely perfect day, and even better opportunity to relive our wedding through video. I’d do it all again just to be able to work with Huckleberry again!
    Jordan Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience, they are easy to work with and care about getting you your perfect video.

I am very happy with my video, it’s better than what I hoped for. Great energy and willingness to work with you so they capture exactly what you want.
  • Lakin
    Lakin R. Married on 04/20/2019

A charming documentation of the best day ever!

Alex and Jim were amazing to work with from the moment we were in contact. Most of my communication was through Alex who was incredibly responsive to any and all of my questions leading up to and even after our wedding day!
    As they are a newer company in the wedding industry, anyone would be hesitant to book such an important vendor without a ton of examples to view. Let me tell you, meeting with them and hearing about their extensive background in film put all of my fears to rest and boy oh boy am I SO THANKFUL they did our wedding videography! Not only is my film a masterpiece, but they were extremely easy to have around and felt like friends! I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants a charming video to look back on. I am floored with their attention to detail (especially how well they meshed with our guests - we hardly noticed them around!) and still captured the best, most important moments!
    My wedding day was magical and it was captured so perfectly!
    RUN ... do not walk to book them! Thank you for everything Huckleberry Wedding Films! We cannot wait to see the future wedding films you create!
    -The Rupipers

Huckleberry Wedding Films's reply:

You guys are so sweet and we loved every minute of producing your film, from meeting you to putting together and EVERYTHING in between!