Howell and Dragon Reviews

Howell and Dragon 1
Howell and Dragon 2
  • Ashli

Ashli Payne · Married on 08/31/2019

You have to see it for yourself!!!!

I had my wedding reception at Howell and Dragon, and it was an absolute DREAM!!!! Brooke and Doug are so polite and engaging, you definitely want them, or any of their staff on your team. They made sure my day was flawless without any bumps. Also the food was delicious and my guess could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. I’m so happy with EVERYTHING !!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Venue

Howell & Dragon was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! It is new and unique - my husband and I fell in love with the funky lounge area, exposed brick, and chandeliers - such a fun vibe! It also has a patio which offered a nice indoor/outdoor atmosphere for our guests. We received so many compliments on the location - everyone said it was perfect to us! The staff was great - very responsive and helped our vision come to life.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Howell and Dragon 3

Karib · Married on 10/12/2018

Unique event space!

The team at Howell and Dragon was organized, professional and helped to keep our event on track. Staff executed our cocktail and dinner wonderfully (it was a gala, not a wedding). The food was great and I received compliments on the venue. H and D is a terrific space if you need a lounge/cocktail area in addition to a dining room (plus there is a small bit of outdoor space in the front). I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved the venue but most of all Macie!! Our wedding went off with out a hitch and all of our guests loved the venue and the food!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

I really enjoy referring clients to Howell and Dragon whenever possible. I know the planning process and service/execution of the event will be flawless.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hilary · Married on 07/28/2018

Howell and Dragon was the perfect place for our wedding reception! The staff was easy to work with and professional. They helped make our dream wedding into a reality. We had many guest comment on how good the food was and how beautiful the venue looked.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

I wanted the "WOW" affect for my wedding and I definitely got that at Howell and Dragon!! All of the details to the lighting, flowers, photo booth, band, chairs, chandeliers, and food all came together!! My guest had a wonderful time and could not stop asking of where and how I found the venue. Howell and Dragon is a secrete gem in the Dallas Design District and highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Howell and Dragon 4

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2017

We were very pleased with both the quality of the venue and the level of service at the Howell and Dragon! The entire layout is beautiful and the style was exactly what we were expecting. The ceremony area set-up was intimate and welcoming with plenty of room to coordinate the bridal party and entrance from the back seamlessly. At the same time, the front bar made for a very comfortable waiting area for guests while the reception area was set up. Throughout the evening, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful ensuring that everyone knew where to be and that our guests were taken care of. Couldn’t have been happier with our experience and a big thanks to Tina who made every process simple and for being so accommodating; she was a life saver!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Howell and Dragon's reply:

Ashley -thank you, thank you, thank you! It was an absolute pleasure working with you & are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. From all of us at Howell and Dragon , we wish you and Shaun a future filled with much love and happiness!

Layne Stedman · Married on 11/17/2018

Howell & Dragon Wedding Reception

Howell and Dragon worked perfectly for our wedding reception. The space is really beautiful - it’s somewhat urban but still romantic and fit well with what we were wanting for our wedding. The size of the space and the layout worked really well for us and it was nice having two sort of separate spaces, the front area with the nice, elegant bar where we had cocktail hour and had a photo booth, and then the larger room with the chandeliers where we had our dance floor, cake, tables, food, etc. The food was great and our guests and us had a lot of fun.

Sent on 02/09/2019