Howe Weddings Reviews

43 | Blue Springs, MO

43 Reviews for Howe Weddings

David Johnson · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent experience with Howe Weddings

Kelly and Susan were fantastic to work with. When we hired them as the DJ, didn't realize we got an experience wedding planning team. Susan professionally directed the wedding party thru their responsibilities and paces. Cannot think this wedding would have gone off as smoothly without them. As the father of the bride, I am very appreciative of their efforts and give them a HUGE high five for a job well done

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Akj828

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn't ask for a better team!

Kelly and Susan were amazing! They really went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect! They have thought of everything and when I say everything, I mean it! They brought up so many things during the planning process that we would have never thought of down to carrying our food back to our table for us so that we didn't spill anything on the way back and had our hands free in case we got to chatting along the way as well. Kelly and Susan communicate through the whole thing so that everything runs like a well oiled machine! Susan always made sure everyone was where they needed to be and Kelly was an awesome MC and DJ and kept the dance floor moving all night! The up lighting they brought truly transformed the room into a beautiful reception and we really believe that our day would not have gone as smoothly without them. They even ran our rehearsal as our officiant was a friend and had never done a wedding before and that was so helpful. We love Kelly and Susan and highly recommend that you use them!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2019

Blackston wedding

Howe’s wedding when above and beyond for our wedding day and I can’t say enough good things about Suzan and Kelly. Thank you both so much.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Laura Boland · Married on 06/15/2019

The BEST DJ in the kc area!

Wow! I can’t brag enough on the Howe wedding team! Kelly and Susan did an absolutely amazing job and made our big day simply perfect. Our guests are still raving about the reception and how much fun it was. Kelly did an amazing job on making sure our music was just right while Susan made sure all of the logistics went smoothly. My parents greatly appreciated their help in making sure everything ran smoothly so they could simply be parents of the bride. Our guests loved the custom photo booth and the outdoor lawn games were a huge hit! I’d book them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them to anyone planning a party.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Bri Petersen · Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best

I could go on for days about how great Kelly and Susan are! They know exactly what they are doing and how to make a wedding run smoothly. I credit them for how perfect the day went. Susan made sure we stuck to our timeline but I never felt rushed. Kelly kept everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end! I think everyone should use Howe weddings, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Leslie · Married on 11/03/2018

Lifesavers!

Best DJ and wedding planner in the KC area, hands down!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

We could not have been any happier with our decision to have Kelly and Susan as part of our big day! They were so easy to contact and coordinate with before, and they made sure everything ran perfectly at the reception. Not a minute was out of place, and they kept us calm and running smoothly all night. They even worked with our parents to plan a huge surprise as part of the reception and still managed to keep everything on schedule! Once we arrived at our reception venue, I didn't have to lift a finger. The Howes did everything from bustle my dress to carry my food and drinks, and they made sure that our parents were spoiled all night long as well. I can not say enough wonderful things about these two. Especially for all those other Type A brides like me, this team is a MUST HAVE!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Emily · Married on 11/10/2017

They were amazing to work with and helped relieve so much of my stress before my wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Ginger · Married on 10/07/2017

As wedding photographers we have worked with a lot of DJ's over the past 8 years. Howe Weddings stands FAR above their competition in level of service, professionalism, and organization. Their two person team ensures that there is never a break in the entertainment of the evening while the events of the evening are seamlessly coordinated behind the scenes. It takes so much stress off of us knowing that we are working with professionals we can trust. Thanks for all of your hard work Howe!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/01/2017

Susan and Kelly are great! They coordinated everything for us to make our day run very smooth. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Kelly and Susan are AMAZING!!!! So good at what they do. They took the time to make sure our wedding was truly special! Kelly is an amazing DJ and Susan is awesome;coordinating our entrances and making sure everything runs smoothly (even getting the bride and groom drink refills from the bar if they needed it).They go above and beyond your typical DJ service. Brides-if you have these two on your big day (or any event for that matter) stress no more, you're in good hands!! Can't say enough great things about the service we received from Howe Weddings!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Amber · Married on 10/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about Kelly and Susan! They helped us through every aspect of planning the ceremony and reception music, and went above and beyond by giving us additional help with the processional and recessional, and even ideas and resources for us to write our ceremony! They met with us more times than I care to admit to before the wedding (I'm a bit of an over planner) and they were always so much fun to sit and talk with. They've been doing this for years and their experience definitely shows and was a huge asset to my now-husband and I. I was so much more at ease on my big day, knowing that I could trust Kelly and Susan to make it perfect- and they didn't disappoint! Thank you both SO MUCH for an amazing experience and being our favorite vendor throughout our entire wedding process! You guys are amazing!
    -Amber and Marcel Owens

Sent on 12/28/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

This is the perfect example of a husband and wife team! Kelly and Susan made our day from the time we had our first conversation to our goodbyes at one in the morning. More than eager to please and had some excellent song ideas for a couple who had no idea where to even start. The Howe's provided the music for our ceremony and reception as well as back lighting for our reception. We had several guests compliment on the song selections and the visual effects. Kelly was right on top of announcements and kept us on schedule all night. If I ever had to do this over again I would choose these two in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/05/2015

By far the BEST vendor we worked with. Kelly and his wife susan were extremely professional, organized, and fun to be around. We received numerous comments from guests about how great they were. We contracted for uplights, draping, and gobo light with them and it was all perfect. Will be recommending him to all of my friends.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Joanna · Married on 08/30/2014

Kelly and Susan go above and beyond their role as a DJ/event coordinator and truly make the experience unforgettable! From the planning meetings before the event to the SMOOTH day of, I couldn't be more pleased with hiring this couple to help us celebrate our wedding. We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. If you're looking to hire a local DJ- Howe Weddings & Events is definitely the way to go!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/18/2014

Kelly was wonderful! From our initial meeting with him, he was incredibly knowledgable and professional. He really took time to understand the "vibe" of our wedding and guide us when we needed guidance. He played our perfect mix of alternative, oldies, jazz and pop music!

On the wedding day, Kelly guided the evening acting not only as DJ, but helping organize our grand entrance and buffet. He really kept the wedding on track and moving smoothly. He kept the wedding about us, but was lively and entertaining in his commentary.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Kelly!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Deborah · Married on 04/05/2014

Kelly and Susan were more than just DJ’s at our daughter’s wedding and reception. They coordinated both the wedding and reception they made a fantastic team. Their past experience was priceless. The additional lighting they provided added a nice touch. Everything happened right on cue and if it didn’t we did not know it because they made the whole evening run smoothly. Their last name should be organized because I have never seen anyone do a better job. While we did have a couple glitches in another area that had nothing to do with them, they just pitched in and helped were ever they saw the need. We had so many people ask who they were, complimented them on their coordination and selection of music. Many people said they never saw the dance floor fill up so quickly. If you do not use Howe Wedding and Events you are missing out on the best. Thanks for making our daughter's dream wedding a reality. Bob and Deb

Sent on 04/18/2014

Jen · Married on 02/22/2014

Kelly and Susan did an awesome job at our wedding! The music was perfect and they really ensured that the evening flowed seamlessly. They are a great pair!

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • F

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Howe Weddings and Events did a great job entertaining our wedding. We had Bobby and Connie as our DJ team and it was so nice to know that while Bobby was was doing the mucic and announcements, Connie was behind the scenes making sure everyone in our wedding party was where they needed to be and that my groom and I knew what was coming up next. Their on-line request system was a great additional service because we could choose our general music and favorite songs ahead of time to make sure our weding had the feel that we wanted it to. We met with Kelly to discuss each and every detail of the reception and were so please that all of that information was handed off to Bobby and carried out as we wanted it to be. We also appreciated that they had a price package that worked with our budget and included uplighting for the room.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

We had the privilege of working with Kelly and Susan for our wedding! We found them at a wedding show and booked them a couple months later for our wedding. The dynamic duo was so easy to work with, their goal was to keep things easy for us on the day of the wedding. They kept the day moving like clockwork for us! Susan jumped in and made sure she had things flowing smoothly so we got everything we wanted in on time. I would definitely recommend them to someone else, you get more than just a DJ from them! The music was great, the lighting was great and the added bonus of someone else keeping track of time and activities for us was great as well.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 07/13/2013

Kelly and Susan were amazing! They brought the party to life. They made sure it was running smoothly, that the dance floor was on fire and that we were on track to do all the little things like the cake cutting, etc. I had so many guests complimenting me on what an awesome DJ I hired. It was fantastic. I will definitely hire him again in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Paula · Married on 06/22/2013

I hired this company to DJ my daughters wedding. I read all the high reviews and decided they were the right fit for us. I am so happy I did. Kelly and Susan are the best. If it wasn't for them I don't know how we could have managed. They are way more then just Djs. Kelly even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything would flow right on my daughters wedding day . We had a outdoor wedding and indoor reception. Kelly did the music for both. Our pastor said she has never worked with such an organized dj before. Everyone was amazed at how great this team was. They kept everything on track the whole evening. They also did beautiful lighting in the room. If you don't hire this team you are really missing out.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Richard & Danielle · Married on 03/29/2013

Wow!!! Kelly & Susan could coordinate any party and blow it out of the water!! I can not tell anyone enough how happy we were with their professionalism and organization. All I herd for days after the wedding was how impressed they were with our DJ!! We will always keep them in mind for all our friends!! Thank you so Much Kelly & Susan!!!!
    Love ya,
    Richard & Danielle Cagle

Sent on 04/05/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

Wow! Kelly and Susan were absolutely amazing! We heard nothing but wonderful things from both of them! Not only were they flexible, but they were very professional! They both made sure we were aware of the schedules and events and where we needed to be. We walked into the reception place and didn't have a worry in the world! The quality of service was beyond what we could have asked for and we would recommend them to all wedding couples looking for a fun, professional, and great value couple! They were just so great! Thank you!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Katharine · Married on 02/02/2013

Kelly and Susan were wonderful. They go above and beyond to take care of you just like you are family. The service was wonderful and we were very satisfied.

Sent on 02/24/2013