Houston Professional Photography Reviews

Houston Professional Photography

Houston, TX
View more information

Kay Married on 04/02/2011
    I work in the pageant industry and am surrounded by photographers. I honestly do not have all the words to give Rome at Houston Professional Photography all the credits he is so deserving of. Every aspect of my wedding was captured perfectly. What set him apart was the quality of the pictures and the number of pictures he captured this all in. There was not hundreds to sort through. And untouched, they were flawless. Anyone can take a picture.....but it takes gifted talent to capture emotion. Every single part of his service far exceeds a 5 star rating. You can't put a price on your wedding pictures......I'm proud to say mine are priceless!!!!
    Chelsea Married on 10/09/2010
    I will recommend Houston Professional Photography to anyone who cares about having a photographer that will go over and beyond to make sure you are happy with your photos. I never imagined that my photos would turn out so great. What I really loved is that they worked with my ideas of how I wanted them to look, but they also had some very creative ideas and those are my favorite photos.
    Aisha Married on 05/24/2009
    Rome provided outstanding service along with excellent ideals for my/our picture layouts, background, etc. He was extremely patient and understanding of all the stresses that come with dealing with a nervous bride.

Thanks Rome, we really appreciated your service,

Aisha