House of Clarendon Reviews

1 User photo

House of  Clarendon 1
  • Solo2Deltito

Arlynn · Married on 10/05/2018

The most amazing cake ever, Martin had my vision from the moment we met. He is amazing. My cake was amazing and delicious! All of my guest raved about the cake and how yummilicious that it was! Thank you Martin for your amazing artistic and beautiful wedding cake. It was My Dream Wedding and you made it that much more special with your stunning cake! #solo2deltito

House of  Clarendon 2
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Martine and his team at the House of Claredon were absolutely amazing! Martine was wonderful in helping us to design the perfect wedding cake for our day! He also helped me to create a wonderful groom's cake to surprise my husband with! During our rehearsal dinner and wedding, people commented on how delicious our cake was! My husband and several other guests even commented that they don't normally like cake, but that ours was amazing!

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Martine at House of Clarendon worked with us to ensure that our delicious cake was still within our budget. Each tier was a different flavor (for no extra cost) and all of our guests raved about how delicious the different flavors were! We'd highly recommend House of Clarendon for your wedding cake needs & we can't wait for our one year included "anniversary" cake! :)

Maegan · Married on 06/24/2017

Professional and the cake was absolutely delicious!

Liz · Married on 01/28/2017

House of Clarendon very recently made a German Bienenstich cake for my wedding, and it was perfect. The staff learned a new recipe to bake the cake, and I appreciated that very much! The cake was beautiful and delicious. The guests at our wedding all commented that they never had a cake like that and enjoyed it very much. Many compliments to the baker! I would not hesitate to order another cake from House of Clarendon!

Sheri · Married on 11/20/2016

Our cake was so beautiful! Martine helped us design our cake from scratch to match our personalities. When he delivered it he took a video and posted it on Instagram which captured how amazing the cake was for our venue and theme. We loved the taste of our cake and had nothing left to take home even though we had more slices then guests. WE can't wait for our anniversary cake in a year from now!

Erika · Married on 10/01/2016

House of Clarendon made us an amazing cake for our wedding! We were pleased with the planning process and Martine was responsive to all our questions. When the cake was delivered, it looked amazing. There was one small thing forgotten but no one noticed but me and it didn't affect the overall aesthetic of the cake. Martine was flexible when we added flowers to the cake in the last minute. Overall, working with House of Clarendon was a great experience and we were very pleased with our wedding cake!

• kelli

kelli · Married on 06/24/2016

I am obsessed with cake, so I knew going into this part of wedding planning was extremely important! Martine not only makes beautiful wedding cakes, they taste absolutely amazing too! I loved meeting him at our cake tasting, and getting to try so many delicious flavors made it hard to chose. I loved the flavors we ended up going with and so did our guests! Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! He is amazing!

Caitlyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Oh my goodness where do I begin. Martine at the house of Clarendon gave us the most beautiful cake we didn't even know we wanted. I went in with a vision of what I thought I was looking for and left with a design of something even better. Not only was the cake gorgeous, but it was so so good! (Hello lavender lemon cake?!) They even worked with our florist to make sure she received the pieces she needed without me having to do anything which was a god send. They took care of rentals, set up and transportation and I could not be more grateful.

The House of Clarendon did a fantastic job at making our wedding cake. I had visited 3 or 4 different cake bakers and could not find somebody that I really liked. After expressing my frustration to one of my bridesmaids she HIGHLY recommended that I give Martine at The House of Clarendon a call; he had made her wedding cake a few years prior.

Before calling him, I visited his Facebook page to see some of his creations and was blown away by the beautiful cakes that he designs!! They are so much more than just a cake! They truly are a piece of artwork!
    Without even coming out to sample the cake, I knew he was the baker I wanted to hire for our wedding!

Martine is such a great guy who is very easy to work with and knows his stuff. I picked out a picture of one of the cake designs that I liked on his page and also sent him a photo of my wedding dress. He took the things I liked the most about the picture and custom designed our cake to incorporate elements from both the picture and my wedding dress!!

Everything turned out gorgeous and my guests raved about both the design and taste of the cake! PERFECTION!!

I highly recommend giving them a call if you are looking for a cake baker who not only makes delicious tasting cakes but also takes pride in creating the look and design to fulfill what you personally envision at your special event!!

Charles · Married on 12/31/2015

We absolutely love the House of Clarendon! Working with Martine was wonderful! I love how honest he was when discussing our options. We chose to do pink champagne cupcakes, a pink champagne bride/groom cake, and buttlered desserts of espresso bars, lemon tarts, cake pops and petite fours. All of the desserts were amazing and our guests loved them all! We plan on using the House of Clarendon for all dessert needs in the future!

Maria · Married on 12/31/2015

Martine was a pleasure to work with to plan our wedding cupcakes, bride/groom cake, and butlered desserts! The pink champagne cupcakes were phenomenal and all of our guests loved them! Our guests also loved the selection of butlered desserts (chocolate cake pops, espresso bars, lemon tarts, and vanilla petit fours)! We will definitely be using House of Clarendon for all of our future cake needs!

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

We loved our experience and cake with House of Clarendon! Martine is so fun and easy to work with. He was able to create the simple and beautiful wedding cake of my dreams and it was delicious as well!

Our cake was amazing and Martine was so much fun to work with!! He can do anything with a little sugar, coloring and fondant!

Mandi · Married on 10/10/2015

The House of Clarendon's wedding cake was delicious. We requested cupcakes also and ordered 150 (2 different flavors), they delivered and set up everything that when we walked in it looked amazing. The cupcakes were also very delicious. Martine Cajas is professional, very responsive and customer always comes first. He gave us great ideas for the wedding and I like the fact they give you a free 1 year anniversary cake.

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

Couldn't say enough great things about my cake. It was beautiful and delishis.

Ryane · Married on 06/20/2015

The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Megan · Married on 06/06/2015

Martine is truly an artist and it is such a pleasure to work with him. He takes your vision of your dream wedding cake and produces a work of art (it was so pretty that I didn't want to cut my wedding cake!) Martine also designed the most amazing groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner (the groom chose a Star Wars "Death Star" cake). The detail on this 3-D cake was so incredible. In addition to being works of art aesthetically, Martine's cakes also taste delicious, and he offers a wide array of flavor combinations!

Genevieve · Married on 05/22/2015

We went to see Martine at the House of Clarendon, and I was very nervous, since this is a cake boutique and I did not want to spend $1,000's of dollars on a wedding cake;it was not a priority nor was it in my budget at all. We sat down with Martine and explained to him that we wanted a simple wedding cake, since everything was a DIY wedding and I had made my cake topper for it already. He loved my idea with me crafting everything myself for the wedding, and loved my cake topper and suggested a style and type of cake that would work for us, also because it was an outdoor wedding too, that does make a difference! He went over some different options that we could add to the cake, or leave as simple as possible. I was surprised, he was very down to earth and totally respected our budget and worked with us on that. We also tried different options of cakes (which were all delicious!) and decided to go with french vanilla. So, your perfect wedding cake is NOT out of reach, go see Martine and he can make it happen!

Sabrina · Married on 12/09/2014

Martine's work is awesome. He can do so much, but he made us an awesome, simple, gold cake just like I wanted. And...it tasted AMAZING! We had our slice at our wedding, then had more the next day. We froze half and am looking forward to eating it on our anniversary.

My cake was beautiful and delicious. They were on time and decorated the cake with flowers beautifully!

Katie · Married on 10/24/2014

Martine. Oh where do we begin?! We fell in love with Martine the moment we met him. His spunky personality outshined all of the other cake decorators we met. I showed him a few cakes I thought were pretty on Pinterest and he wasn't afraid to tell me what he liked and what he thought were hideous. Within an hour, we created the most beautiful and perfect cake for us! We decided to go with the pink champagne flavor cake with french vanilla creme. We couldn't have been happier with the cake on the day of our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. And it tasted just as good as it looked! Several people told us they never tasted a better cake at a wedding before! We do wish we would've had the cake in the center of reception venue for all of our guests to see when they first walked in because many people didn't get to see it in the cake nook. We are already excited to celebrate our 1 year anniversary so we can get our free small anniversary cake to share together! Thank you Martine for being so fabulous and for making such amazing cakes!

kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

We worked with Martine at House of Clarendon all along the way in the wedding planning process. The cake was a focal point for us and all of our other vendors gave us glowing recommendations for Martine. From the tasting through the delivery of the wedding cake and groom's cake, everything that we purchased from House of Clarendon was perfection! During our planning period, we also purchased cupcakes for two bridal showers, a graduation cake and a birthday cake. Each one was spectacular! The attention to detail (along with the delicious taste) was exemplary. Martine's help and suggestions were added plusses. We can't recommend House of Clarendon highly enough!!!

House of Clarendon cakes are a work of art! Martine will specially design the wedding cake of your dreams! It is a bit pricy, but well worth it! :)

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

Martin was AMAZING to work with. From our first meeting, my mom and I LOVED him. He is super fun to work with, and his artistic vision is incredible. I walked into his studio, which was incredibly beautiful by the way, with no idea what I wanted in my wedding cake. I showed him a few pictures of my dress, and created an incredibly beautiful sketch of what he would do for a cake for me. The tasting was awesome as well, everything we ate was moist and delicious!

When the actual wedding came, the cake was BEAUTIFUL! I got so many complements on it, and the 5 different flavors I chose all got rave reviews from guests. Everyone was fighting to take home the leftovers at the end of the night, not that there were many!! And the cherry on top is going to be when we go and get our anniversary cake in a year that Martin includes in the price of the cake! Thank you SO much Martin and everyone at House of Clarendon!