Hotel Parq Central Reviews

Hotel Parq Central 7
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/27/2018

Hands-down the best wedding planning decision was choosing Hotel Parq Central

We had an absolutely wonderful wedding reception experience at Hotel Parq Central. Dominique met with us multiple times during our wedding planning process to make sure that the decor and wedding day timeline was executed flawlessly, and I really appreciated how quickly she responded to all of my questions via email. The entire events staff on the day of the wedding were extremely helpful and wonderful to all of our guests. Working with the hotel was seriously the easiest part of wedding planning for me. We brought in tons of our own decor for the wedding and it was set up perfectly. Our guests keep raving about how delicious the food was. I also loved how flexible the catering and bar setup was, we customized it to fit exactly what we wanted. The complimentary honeymoon suite was amazing. I would 100% recommend the hotel to any engaged couple in ABQ.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Surpassed our expectations!

We had our ceremony and reception here and it was beautiful and absolutely perfect! Dominique is amazing and made everything so easy. She was always fast to respond to my emails when I had questions. We met with her a couple times to go over all the details such as décor and the day of timeline. Everything went so smoothly the day of because of her and the rest of her staff. The ceremony space is gorgeous as is, so I didn’t add anything extra and I didn’t add much to the reception space either. The space was perfect for our guest count of 60. Our guests commented on how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food was, and that they had a great time. Everyone also really liked the cocktail hour on the rooftop. We even had guests tell us that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to! The complimentary wedding suite was an awesome bonus. The cost is such a great value for everything you get. We would defiantly recommend anyone getting married to do it here!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Dominique was amazing she was always available for questions and made our wedding perfect! The staff on the day of the wedding were very friendly and helpful to! This wedding exceeded my expectations and it’s all due to Dominique and her staff! My one regret the day of the wedding is we didn’t have our ceremony there and I wish we would have because they did everything so beautifuly for our reception!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the overall best experience with Hotel Parq! Everything was so perfect and I can't thank the staff enough for all of their help! Dominque was the best and was so responsive to me and my requests! Our wedding turned out beautiful and went way beyond our expectations! It was gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Hotel Parq Central 8
    Hotel Parq Central 9
    Hotel Parq Central 10
    Hotel Parq Central 11
    Hotel Parq Central 12

Sally · Married on 06/09/2018

We had an amazing experience getting married at Hotel Parq Central! It was the perfect intimate space for our small party, but would have comfortably fit double or more than we had (we had about 65 guests).

I seriously can't give enough praise to this venue, and the event planner Dominique and her team. This was a destination wedding, so I was a little nervous not to be able to taste the food or cake, see the decor in person etc., but everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. As a huge bonus, the food was AMAZING and several of our guests talk about it to this day. The hotel itself is beautiful and reasonably priced, everyone that attended and also stayed on property had nothing but compliments for the location and staff.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Helpful, kind, caring, and attentive. The people who helped coordinate mine and my husbands wedding are absolute gems. They made me feel like a queen. The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious. I am so glad we had our wedding at HPC! And we have a beautiful place to go back to whenever we want to reminisce about our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Hotel Parq Central 13
    Hotel Parq Central 14
    Hotel Parq Central 15

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I had a beautiful April wedding. The courtyard was perfect for our ceremony and reception. Dominique was awesome! She was very responsive to my emails prior to the wedding. She was there for the rehearsal and made sure she knew exactly where we wanted the decorations, etc. The wedding, cocktail hour and reception went perfect! We had a lot of family from out of state who had never been to NM.. they are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Hotel Parq Central 16
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience

Couldn’t have asked for a better venue. It was budget friendly and needed little to no decorating. They pretty much do everything for you which I loved. The whole process was so easy and stress free.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Hotel Parq Central 17
    Hotel Parq Central 18
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/18/2017

We had a small intimate ceremony at Hotel Parq Central. The ceremony took place in their garden which is stunning. The wedding coordinator helped set everything up and nothing went askew. Big or small this is a great place to have a wedding. We also had our reception here, the food tastes amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

This venue is amazing! Dominique is great to work with and she made the day stress free. Was really responsive to all emails and flexible with my ideas. My now husband loved the location, even with the construction on Central. Evening went off without a hitch thanks to the fantastic team at this hotel.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Melinda Schneider

Melinda · Married on 10/15/2016

I met with Noelle to see what the venue has to offer and from the first email, she did not disappoint. She was very polite and flexible with our ideas and questions for how the wedding day would go. She was polite and followed up to make sure we got the lists she promised us during the tour.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

My fiance (now husband) and I didn't really think that we would want to get married at a hotel because it can feel so impersonal but the Hotel Parq Central is so charming and accommodating as soon as we visited we knew that this would be our venue. We got married a few weeks ago in September 2015 and everything was perfect. Noelle was very responsive and flexible to what we wanted. While the pp price seemed like a lot at first, given how much it included I really think that we came out with a real value. Without the expert support at the hotel, we could not have pulled off planning everything from out of state. The staff (and Noelle especially) always had helpful tips/suggestions and took care of all the little details so that we were really able to kick back and enjoy ourselves. Hotel Parq Central helped us have exactly the wedding we were hoping for.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Could not have picked a better place to have our wedding!! Hotel Parq Central was the first place we went to when starting to look for a wedding venue. After a weekend of looking at what felt like all the venues in Albuquerque, we could not get Parq Central out of our heads. We loved the modern look of the hotel and the beautiful fountain outside were our ceremony was held. The upstairs Apothecary was the perfect place to have our cocktail hour and great for beautiful sunset pictures! It's a perfect veune if you are looking for a romantic place to get married.

I don't even know where to begin with the staff. The WHOLE team was better then anything I could have dreamed of!! To start Sarah was great(I was getting married in Albuquerque but live in Nevada). I probably sent her a million email and she always got back to us fast and with all the information we needed. She made planning from another state easy. When it came to our wedding day Sarah and her team set up all decor for the ceremony and reception and I don't know if I could have done a better job myself! Everything looked amazing, picture perfect!! They really helped make my wedding day dreams come true!

Everyone at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay one we will never forget! The front desk staff is one of the big reason that from now on when we make it to Albuquerque we have to stay at Hotel Parq Central!
    Thank you Hotel Parq Central for the fantastic job you did all around!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I live on the east coast, but were recently married at a private venue in Albuquerque and stayed with our out of town guests (in a room block of over 40 rooms) at Hotel Parq Central. The staff was gracious and accommodating to us and our many guests from all over the world.

I had the pleasure of working with Noelle Wallace, the Director of Sales, who could not have been better. Her efficiency, kindness and willingness to make our ever expanding guest list fit comfortably at the hotel was astounding. The staff assisted with organizing a cocktail hour on their rooftop bar with an amazing sunset view for our guests, handing out our gift bags to guests as they checked in and ensuring that the hotel shuttle was available for last minute airport pickups. We could not have asked anything more of them. The accommodations were wonderful, our guests were all happy and we will definitely use and recommend this hotel in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Art · Married on 08/30/2014

Hotel Parq Central turned our wedding day into something we never could have imagined! The day was everything we had dreamed of and more. Although it was a same-sex wedding - they never allowed that to become an issue. They treated us with respect and really created a magical wedding day for us! They were our first and only choice when looking for a venue and we could not be happier with our choice. Sarah was an amazing event coordinator and did everything they could to make it one amazing day! Thank you Hotel Parq Central! - Art & Louis

Sent on 09/08/2014

Alia · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I booked Hotel Parq as our wedding venue and it could not have been a better decision. The staff took care of everything for the rehearsal and day of set up. They provide linens, outdoor ceremony chairs, indoor/outdoor reception chairs, tables for decor, bartender service, plated dinner for each guest, and center pieces all for a solid price per guest. Yes, it gets expensive with a higher guest count - but it is worth every single penny. Noelle, Sarah, and Mark are all completely wonderful and ensure that everything goes perfectly on your special day.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Noelle · Married on 12/28/2013

Noelle and her team/staff were awesome!! I was nervous, indecisive, and too busy with my job, so I am not the best planner. We wanted to keep the budget under control, too. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and Noelle took care of every detail from where the ceremony would work best to the dining room centerpieces. I was very busy with work and did not have much time to work out every detail, and she filled in all of the blanks perfectly. I would not change a single thing, our wedding was perfect. She even helped me with dining room seating to keep certain people apart, so there was no drama to worry about. Thank you, Noelle & your staff!

PS There is a rumor out there that the hotel may be haunted. A couple of minor, amusing things happened to my husband & I as well as some of our friends that stayed there. If there are ghosts there, they are certainly not mean-spirited, and now we have great, funny stories to tell about our wedding weekend. We will definitely stay there again, that is now our hotel. Thanks again!!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Susan · Married on 10/11/2013

The hotel staff and event coordinators were absolutely fantastic and so helpful with the wedding planning process, from the beginning. The event coordinator (Noelle) was so warm and friendly and was always available to answer my questions and help me figure out logistics of the wedding. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing! The hotel worked seamlessly with all my vendors and allowed my husband and I to enjoy the evening. We had a perfect and night and everyone at Hotel Parq Central made it possible! :)

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kristie · Married on 09/08/2013

Hotel Parq Central was a Fairy Tale location for us to experience our wedding day! This is my first and only time to be married. The venue is classic elegance. We had 100 guests and the outside fountain patio area lit up with sparkle for a perfectly timed sunset wedding. ALL of our guests were mesmerized by the unique style the hotel offers. People joined us from all over the US and other parts of the world for this celebration. They were surprised to come to Albuquerque to land at the airport and be transferred to the hotel in 15 minutes complimentary to such an upscale and classically appointed venue. The reception was held on the roof top of the hotel. The mountain and city views added to the warmth of the celebration. We are still reeling with the memories of this special day. Yes, we are in love and happy to be married, but we do give a lot of credit to the service and style of the Hotel Parq Central for making our day extra memorable.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Sean · Married on 06/01/2013

All of the staff here made our wedding day amazing. We were guided every step of the way and nothing was left up to chance. Noelle helped us make all the right choices for our big day and she was always responding to our many emails with quickness. The hotel and grounds are such a high quality and the service is a match, I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great centrally located venue, that has everything. The rooms are amazing, the service is professional, the food is delish!, the planning and preparation before the big day makes everything so much easier. I can't say enough good things about this place and the crew here! A+

Sent on 07/29/2013

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

We had our reception at Hotel Parq Central in May and were beyond happy. The venue is beautiful so we were excited for that. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The reception setup was exactly what we wanted. Our guests raved about the hotel AND the food. The rooms are gorgeous. We had the pleasure of staying in the Bridal suite which was gorgeous! Noelle Wallace who is the Wedding Coordinator for the Hotel was such a pleasure to work with. She always respond so quickly and made us feel at ease for our big day! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a gorgeous, unique venue to chose Hotel Parq Central. They were all around above exceptional.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Janina · Married on 05/11/2013

I had my wedding here in May. I fell in love with the beautiful fusion of history with a modern spin that this hotel radiates. As a photographer, I instantly visualized all of the beautiful wedding photos that could result from choosing this venue. The lighting everywhere is amazing! The staff was wonderful. They had dealt with a traumatizing situation just days before the wedding and you couldn't even tell. None of us could wind of anything. The staff was so professional and composed. The outdoor space for the ceremony was gorgeous! There were flowers in bloom everywhere. I didn't even heavily decorate the ceremony space because it was already beautiful there. I had a wedding of 45 guests and everyone had nothing but great comments about everything. The food was superb and filling. It was so delicious. We had a lot of out of town guests so we booked the residence hall. It was so nice and we had the living room to gather in and prepare for the wedding. It was like a home away from home. I fell in love with Hotel Parq. My husband and I will always stay there when we're in Albuquerque. Last but not least, our wedding manager, Noelle Wallace, was so awesome. She was always quick to respond with any of my concerns and really took care of us every step of the way. She is über-sweet!!!! Everyone should get married here. You get so much for a great price. BTW, the wedding suite was AWESOME!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Matthew · Married on 05/04/2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Hotel Parq Central throughout all our planning and our wedding celebration itself. Noelle Wallace made the process so easy. She talked us through the options, and, having been married herself at the venue, had a first-hand perspective on what would work and what wouldn't. Reserving a block of rooms for our guests was easy. Making early and last-minute changes to our menu was easy. Dietary accommodations for some vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-sensitive people? Check. Delicious food - you bet. Everyone on their staff was extraordinarily friendly and throughout the event we felt like we owned the place. We would wholeheartedly recommend anyone getting married in the area to take a careful look at the Hotel Parq Central.

What we liked the most was on the wedding day seeing details attended to that we didn't even think to consider. (One that stand out in my mind, plenty of cold water and hibiscus iced tea right next to the dance floor.) We had a blast and our guests did too.

Sent on 07/30/2013

R · Married on 10/27/2012

We had our reception at the Parq Central in the fall. The courtyard was magical as the sun set on a cool evening. The food was so delightful that our friends still reminisce fondly about it. We had Chef Jesus' elegant version of some traditional New Mexican party dishes, which made the native New Mexicans happy and really wowed the out-of-state family. Noelle was so helpful and accommodating as we planned our night. Everything went smoothly and everyone raved about the rooms and the reception. Such a beautiful night!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Ateka · Married on 10/17/2015

Great service, they were very flexible with payment and it's a beautiful hotel!!

Sent on 05/25/2016