26 Reviews for Hotel Parq Central

Chocolate Fountain (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
26 Hotel Parq Central Reviews

We had the overall best experience with Hotel Parq! Everything was so perfect and I can't thank the staff enough for all of their help! Dominque was the best and was so responsive to me and my requests! Our wedding turned out beautiful and went way beyond our expectations! It was gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience getting married at Hotel Parq Central! It was the perfect intimate space for our small party, but would have comfortably fit double or more than we had (we had about 65 guests).

I seriously can't give enough praise to this venue, and the event planner Dominique and her team. This was a destination wedding, so I was a little nervous not to be able to taste the food or cake, see the decor in person etc., but everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. As a huge bonus, the food was AMAZING and several of our guests talk about it to this day. The hotel itself is beautiful and reasonably priced, everyone that attended and also stayed on property had nothing but compliments for the location and staff.

Profile Picture Sally, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Helpful, kind, caring, and attentive. The people who helped coordinate mine and my husbands wedding are absolute gems. They made me feel like a queen. The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious. I am so glad we had our wedding at HPC! And we have a beautiful place to go back to whenever we want to reminisce about our special day.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had a beautiful April wedding. The courtyard was perfect for our ceremony and reception. Dominique was awesome! She was very responsive to my emails prior to the wedding. She was there for the rehearsal and made sure she knew exactly where we wanted the decorations, etc. The wedding, cocktail hour and reception went perfect! We had a lot of family from out of state who had never been to NM.. they are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Veronica , 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a small intimate ceremony at Hotel Parq Central. The ceremony took place in their garden which is stunning. The wedding coordinator helped set everything up and nothing went askew. Big or small this is a great place to have a wedding. We also had our reception here, the food tastes amazing!

Profile Picture Frances, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is amazing! Dominique is great to work with and she made the day stress free. Was really responsive to all emails and flexible with my ideas. My now husband loved the location, even with the construction on Central. Evening went off without a hitch thanks to the fantastic team at this hotel.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I met with Noelle to see what the venue has to offer and from the first email, she did not disappoint. She was very polite and flexible with our ideas and questions for how the wedding day would go. She was polite and followed up to make sure we got the lists she promised us during the tour.

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Linens, Shuttle

My fiance (now husband) and I didn't really think that we would want to get married at a hotel because it can feel so impersonal but the Hotel Parq Central is so charming and accommodating as soon as we visited we knew that this would be our venue. We got married a few weeks ago in September 2015 and everything was perfect. Noelle was very responsive and flexible to what we wanted. While the pp price seemed like a lot at first, given how much it included I really think that we came out with a real value. Without the expert support at the hotel, we could not have pulled off planning everything from out of state. The staff (and Noelle especially) always had helpful tips/suggestions and took care of all the little details so that we were really able to kick back and enjoy ourselves. Hotel Parq Central helped us have exactly the wedding we were hoping for.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Linens, Shuttle

Could not have picked a better place to have our wedding!! Hotel Parq Central was the first place we went to when starting to look for a wedding venue. After a weekend of looking at what felt like all the venues in Albuquerque, we could not get Parq Central out of our heads. We loved the modern look of the hotel and the beautiful fountain outside were our ceremony was held. The upstairs Apothecary was the perfect place to have our cocktail hour and great for beautiful sunset pictures! It's a perfect veune if you are looking for a romantic place to get married.

I don't even know where to begin with the staff. The WHOLE team was better then anything I could have dreamed of!! To start Sarah was great(I was getting married in Albuquerque but live in Nevada). I probably sent her a million email and she always got back to us fast and with all the information we needed. She made planning from another state easy. When it came to our wedding day Sarah and her team set up all decor for the ceremony and reception and I don't know if I could have done a better job myself! Everything looked amazing, picture perfect!! They really helped make my wedding day dreams come true!

Everyone at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay one we will never forget! The front desk staff is one of the big reason that from now on when we make it to Albuquerque we have to stay at Hotel Parq Central!
Thank you Hotel Parq Central for the fantastic job you did all around!

Profile Picture User4268934, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I live on the east coast, but were recently married at a private venue in Albuquerque and stayed with our out of town guests (in a room block of over 40 rooms) at Hotel Parq Central. The staff was gracious and accommodating to us and our many guests from all over the world.

I had the pleasure of working with Noelle Wallace, the Director of Sales, who could not have been better. Her efficiency, kindness and willingness to make our ever expanding guest list fit comfortably at the hotel was astounding. The staff assisted with organizing a cocktail hour on their rooftop bar with an amazing sunset view for our guests, handing out our gift bags to guests as they checked in and ensuring that the hotel shuttle was available for last minute airport pickups. We could not have asked anything more of them. The accommodations were wonderful, our guests were all happy and we will definitely use and recommend this hotel in the future.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hotel Parq Central turned our wedding day into something we never could have imagined! The day was everything we had dreamed of and more. Although it was a same-sex wedding - they never allowed that to become an issue. They treated us with respect and really created a magical wedding day for us! They were our first and only choice when looking for a venue and we could not be happier with our choice. Sarah was an amazing event coordinator and did everything they could to make it one amazing day! Thank you Hotel Parq Central! - Art & Louis

Profile Picture Art, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I booked Hotel Parq as our wedding venue and it could not have been a better decision. The staff took care of everything for the rehearsal and day of set up. They provide linens, outdoor ceremony chairs, indoor/outdoor reception chairs, tables for decor, bartender service, plated dinner for each guest, and center pieces all for a solid price per guest. Yes, it gets expensive with a higher guest count - but it is worth every single penny. Noelle, Sarah, and Mark are all completely wonderful and ensure that everything goes perfectly on your special day.

Profile Picture Alia, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noelle and her team/staff were awesome!! I was nervous, indecisive, and too busy with my job, so I am not the best planner. We wanted to keep the budget under control, too. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and Noelle took care of every detail from where the ceremony would work best to the dining room centerpieces. I was very busy with work and did not have much time to work out every detail, and she filled in all of the blanks perfectly. I would not change a single thing, our wedding was perfect. She even helped me with dining room seating to keep certain people apart, so there was no drama to worry about. Thank you, Noelle & your staff!

PS There is a rumor out there that the hotel may be haunted. A couple of minor, amusing things happened to my husband & I as well as some of our friends that stayed there. If there are ghosts there, they are certainly not mean-spirited, and now we have great, funny stories to tell about our wedding weekend. We will definitely stay there again, that is now our hotel. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 12/28/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The hotel staff and event coordinators were absolutely fantastic and so helpful with the wedding planning process, from the beginning. The event coordinator (Noelle) was so warm and friendly and was always available to answer my questions and help me figure out logistics of the wedding. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing! The hotel worked seamlessly with all my vendors and allowed my husband and I to enjoy the evening. We had a perfect and night and everyone at Hotel Parq Central made it possible! :)

Profile Picture Susan, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hotel Parq Central was a Fairy Tale location for us to experience our wedding day! This is my first and only time to be married. The venue is classic elegance. We had 100 guests and the outside fountain patio area lit up with sparkle for a perfectly timed sunset wedding. ALL of our guests were mesmerized by the unique style the hotel offers. People joined us from all over the US and other parts of the world for this celebration. They were surprised to come to Albuquerque to land at the airport and be transferred to the hotel in 15 minutes complimentary to such an upscale and classically appointed venue. The reception was held on the roof top of the hotel. The mountain and city views added to the warmth of the celebration. We are still reeling with the memories of this special day. Yes, we are in love and happy to be married, but we do give a lot of credit to the service and style of the Hotel Parq Central for making our day extra memorable.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff here made our wedding day amazing. We were guided every step of the way and nothing was left up to chance. Noelle helped us make all the right choices for our big day and she was always responding to our many emails with quickness. The hotel and grounds are such a high quality and the service is a match, I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great centrally located venue, that has everything. The rooms are amazing, the service is professional, the food is delish!, the planning and preparation before the big day makes everything so much easier. I can't say enough good things about this place and the crew here! A+

Profile Picture Sean, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Hotel Parq Central in May and were beyond happy. The venue is beautiful so we were excited for that. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The reception setup was exactly what we wanted. Our guests raved about the hotel AND the food. The rooms are gorgeous. We had the pleasure of staying in the Bridal suite which was gorgeous! Noelle Wallace who is the Wedding Coordinator for the Hotel was such a pleasure to work with. She always respond so quickly and made us feel at ease for our big day! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a gorgeous, unique venue to chose Hotel Parq Central. They were all around above exceptional.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience at the Hotel Parq Central throughout all our planning and our wedding celebration itself. Noelle Wallace made the process so easy. She talked us through the options, and, having been married herself at the venue, had a first-hand perspective on what would work and what wouldn't. Reserving a block of rooms for our guests was easy. Making early and last-minute changes to our menu was easy. Dietary accommodations for some vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-sensitive people? Check. Delicious food - you bet. Everyone on their staff was extraordinarily friendly and throughout the event we felt like we owned the place. We would wholeheartedly recommend anyone getting married in the area to take a careful look at the Hotel Parq Central.

What we liked the most was on the wedding day seeing details attended to that we didn't even think to consider. (One that stand out in my mind, plenty of cold water and hibiscus iced tea right next to the dance floor.) We had a blast and our guests did too.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Planning

We had our reception at the Parq Central in the fall. The courtyard was magical as the sun set on a cool evening. The food was so delightful that our friends still reminisce fondly about it. We had Chef Jesus' elegant version of some traditional New Mexican party dishes, which made the native New Mexicans happy and really wowed the out-of-state family. Noelle was so helpful and accommodating as we planned our night. Everything went smoothly and everyone raved about the rooms and the reception. Such a beautiful night!

Profile Picture R, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service, they were very flexible with payment and it's a beautiful hotel!!

Profile Picture Ateka, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the most wonderful experience working with Hotel Parq Central. The staff at the Parq Central is super easy to work with and they always seem happy to help. Noelle is truly every brides dream event coordinator. She's very friendly, prompt with her responses and always seemed genuinely excited, interested and invested in the details of our big day.

What Hotel Parq Central offers in the Apothecary lounge is so much more that your typical ballroom wedding. We loved it from the second we walked in, it was perfect. We were the first group to ever do a complete buy out of the lounge for a private event and they allowed us to completely customize a super delicious meal of heavy hors d'oeuvre for our guests. We're still getting compliments on the food. Their pricing was also very reasonable, I think you'll be surprised when you compare them to other hotels in town.

The ceremony space is cozy, and I mean that it the best way possible. We had about 120 guests, they all seemed to fit just fine and I was a big fan of the short and sweet aisle. It felt very intimate despite being in an open space. We were always in the market for an outdoor ceremony space so the patio space they offer worked perfectly for us.

We also got a great deal renting out the back building of suites on the property or "The Residence" for the weekend. It allowed us to house all of our bridal party for both Friday and Saturday night. The rooms were very comfortable, spacious and simplistically styled. Everyone raved about the space! Plus my new husband and I got a complimentary cottage to stay in on our wedding night.

The hotel also worked really seamlessly with all of my other vendors, my DJ and my florist were thrilled to be working with the Parq Central. Our wedding was so unique and fun, thanks in large part to the flexibility of the venue. We're so glad that we chose Hotel Parq Central and we will forever be grateful for the truly wonderful and personal experience that we had.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/20/13, 1 Review
4.7

This hotel has the most beautiful scenery in the garden area with the fountain and a modern look in the inside. The event coordinator Dominique Archuleta was amazing to work with! She is professional, organized, flexible, and ensured everything was executed properly. She is easy to get ahold of and answers all questions in a timely manner, no matter how may questions you may have. (I constantly asked questions!) She was friendly, personable and understood the importance of every last detail for my special day. Our guest raved about the hotels customers service. The hotel and apothecary staff were fast and efficient. The food was delicious and offered vegan options and desserts, which was a big concern for my wedding. The hotel conveniently offered the whole package for all my wedding festivities.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

I wouldn't hesitate to use Hotel Parq Central again for an event. The staff was incredible. We made some last minute changes and the staff was responsiveness and pleasant. We're thrilled with the event.

Profile Picture Monique, 3/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hotel Parq Central is gorgeous and their wedding coordinator is a joy to work with. Book well in advance! They only do one wedding per weekend, and they fill up. It's pricey, but worth it for a venue that isn't your typical hotel ballroom. We used the Parlor and courtyard. Our menu was custom apps and beer and wine. The food was delicious, but I did hear some complaints that the food was slow to come out - the passed apps didn't come out until 20 mins into the reception and then only one tray/type at a time rather than all four. Other than that, everything went well. Throughout the year, the coordinator replied quickly to any questions by email or phone. No complaints from guests who stayed at the hotel. If you want an elegant and/or vintage setting, this is the best hotel in ABQ!

Profile Picture User3644611, 2+ years ago, 1 Review