Hotel Indigo Athens, Georgia Reviews

16 | Athens, GA

16 Reviews for Hotel Indigo Athens, Georgia

Dodi Mace · Married on 10/13/2018

A fantastic experience from start to finish!

With my daughter's wedding being held at the Founders Garden on the nearby University of Georgia campus, we naturally thought of the Indigo for our many out of town guests as well as our Rehearsal Dinner location, because of it's awesome vibe and convenient proximity to our wedding day venue, as well as to quaint and lively downtown Athens. And it DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! I cannot say enough great things about the Hotel Indigo, it's charm, cleanliness, it's decor ... but the very best part about it was it's staff! From the group sales manager and staff, to the front desk crew, to the housekeeping / valet staff, Rialto Room bartenders/servers ... EVERYONE was OUTSTANDING! Efficient, professional, friendly, accommodating, and excited to pitch in and help make everything perfect for us! One of the many highlights of the wedding weekend was the fact that so many of our guests commented on how much they were enjoying staying at the Hotel Indigo. Thanks a MILLION! Signed, a VERY pleased Mother of the Bride

Stacie · Married on 08/11/2018

My daughter was marries 08/11/18. We used Hotel Indigo for the host hotel and could not have been happier with everything. My daughter broke her leg 3 weeks before the wedding. I called the hotel for a shower stool for her room and they upgraded her to the penthouse suite which was truly amazing. A brunch was also given for us by relatives that was held at Indigo and catered by them as well. All was delicious and beautiful! I cannot say enough nice about all the employees, especially Zach who was always more than willing to help with anything! Thanks Hotel Indigo!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Hotel Indigo-Athens Events Director, Jessica Blount was wonderful to work with! I live out of state so much of our daughter's wedding details were ironed out by email. Jessica was very patient with me as questions came up. All hotel staff were pleasant and easy to work with.

We booked the executive suite with the piano for the weekend. It was the perfect room for the bride and her bridesmaids to hang out and get ready for the wedding. The bride and groom stayed in the room on the wedding night. The Rialto Room was a great space for the reception! Guests enjoyed yummy food & beverages catered by the Indigo, danced to music provided by the Crystal Clear band and had a wonderful time! Thank you!

Maeve · Married on 08/13/2016

Hotel Indigo was amazing to work with for the room block for our wedding weekend in Athens. The sales team was responsive and accommodating. The staff were great and made our guests feel welcome. We would definitely recommend!

H · Married on 07/30/2016

Book It! Jessica Blount was fabulous, patient, creative and fabulous to work with! The wait staff, AV, and bartender were equally wonderful and attentive. As mother of the groom coming in out of state and having to rely completely on this staff to make this rehearsal dinner as special and wonderful as I wanted was a tall task and we were thrilled!! Thank you to all!

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

We had many, many out of state guests - so hosting our ceremony and reception at this gorgeous and modern hotel in their Rialto Room was perfect! The initial contact (Meg) transitioned into a new role and I began working with Cheryle and Jessica and they picked up right at the exact spot! Cheryle helped us make the call to move the ceremony inside and provided beautiful options I had forgotten it was ever supposed to be outside! The staff of the hotel from set-up to clean-up was astounding and stayed all night to ensure event success. The Rialto Room has such a loungey, romantic vibe I fell in love the minute I saw it! The fee included a rehearsal time, most of a day for the wedding, as well as the honeymoon suite for 2 nights!

Lindsey · Married on 03/19/2016

If you are looking for a one stop shop this is the place. Having my wedding at Hotel Indigo was the best venue for us. We had a lot of guest coming from out of town/state for the wedding and the convenience of having the rehearsal, ceremony and reception was great. The packages offered is what sold me. Talk about easy on a BRIDE. Plus the packages come with a wedding planner which makes it even easier. Cherlye was my wedding planner and she was great! She ironed out all the details beforehand, communicated with the other vendors, arranged flowers, made sure we ate, and kept the bridal party in line for the rehearsal. Originally I was going to do the ceremony outside in the courtyard but as you know March weather in Ga is not predicable. I made the decision to have the ceremony downstairs in the Rialto Club (best choice I made). It was super easy, the area was set up perfectly and it was a quick and easy switch when it was time for the reception, plus our guest just went to the spacious bar area. I decided to do the catering from Indigo as well. Lisa, the chief, is so talented. The food was amazing and we even got to eat it- both appetizers and meal (thanks to Cheryle). Everything can be customized which we loved. Jessica and Meg were the event coordinators and both were great to work with. Everyone was very prompt with email responses and even came down to the wedding area to say hello and make sure everything was going alright. Also can’t forget the bartenders… well guests might of… Just kidding… great customer service. We had 100 guests and everyone was very pleased at the service. We had open beer and wine with the option to pay for liquor if wanted- Meg had suggested that- such a good idea. Overall, Hotel Indigo was the best venue I could of asked for. Cheryle came and checked on the bridal party the morning of to ask if we needed anything. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Great food, great service, awesome time. Our guests were extremely impressed with the

Joanne · Married on 03/11/2016

We had a wonderful wedding weekend.
    Meg Kozinsky was wonderful, providing great information and helping us plan and organize all our needs.
    Keeping up with all our hotel reservations, organizing our brunch, shuttle services to Friday and Saturday parties, hospitality room and passing out the welcome bags. Many details to organize and plan. All our family and friends felt had a wonderful time and felt very comfortable and welcome at the hotel.
    Many Thanks
    The Levys

Meredith · Married on 05/02/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Rialto Room at Hotel Indigo, and it was perfect! Our contact, Meg, made everything so easy and stress-free. The venue is so unique and really set the tone for the big kickoff to our wedding weekend - we got so many compliments! The space was set up perfectly for a cocktail hour and then seated dinner. It was truly a wonderful evening, and the service was impeccable. The entire Hotel Indigo staff took great care of our group, not just during the rehearsal dinner but throughout the weekend (as we also had a group block of rooms). Thanks Hotel Indigo and Meg for helping to make our weekend so special!

Hotel Indigo was perfect for our wedding reception. The Rialto Room is such a unique space and all of our guests LOVED the hotel. I would highly recommend staying in one of the presidential suites. We were pretty bad about procrastinating and did very little planning, but as soon as our reception started, the staff took care of us and provided us with directions without being too strict. We have no complaints and could not be happier about using Hotel Indigo for our wedding!

Angela · Married on 05/23/2014

The moment we saw the venue we knew it was perfect for our wedding. With such a great venue, I didn't even bother wasting money or time on decorations as we really enjoyed the modern-chic sophisticated vibe it has already.

Meg at Hotel Indigo did a great job at making sure everything was in order as well as answering any questions in a timely manner. The bartenders at my wedding reception were amazing and my guests raved about everything from the staff to the venue.

We also booked the Baby Grand Suite for the night before and day of which was great for pictures but looking back would suggest to save the money and just get the executive suite. They are spacious enough for a bridal party and they're way less money. Save the awesome hotel suite for the honeymoon when you can enjoy it!

Also, just a note... if your looking to have your wedding ceremony here they have an outdoor patio available as they show in their pictures, but it's only available earlier in the day as they use the space for dining in the evenings...something I didn't know until after booking.

Sandy · Married on 10/22/2016

Most of our out of town guests stayed at this hotel and we had the rehearsal dinner here plus a "good-bye" brunch on the Sunday after the wedding. The guests loved the hotel and the surrounding area and we could not be happier with the rehearsal dinner setup and the brunch on Sunday. We had three guests who needed gluten-free meals which I had failed to specify with the caterer - Indigo was right on the mark and provided those meals with about 15 minutes notice so that these guests got to sit with the other rehearsal dinner guests without missing a beat. There was a "chill" vibe throughout the weekend - the brunch was held in the gallery and guests staying in the hotel and even at other hotels were able to drop in, grab a bagel and cup of coffee, greet the happy couple and leave town on a high note. I would recommend Hotel Indigo for ALL of my wedding needs.

Loved the venue, it was beautiful therefore did not need much decoration!

• Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 10/07/2017

Had a wedding block here for the grooms family. The team at indigo was very accommodating and helpful. They also let me leave some handouts for guests at the front of the hotel!

Hotel Indigo is such a fun wedding venue! The value is great with so much included. The staff was so wonderful and accommodating to my family and guest. I would proceed with caution with in house coordinator service, this was lacking compared to the excellence of all other services. Overall, very happy with wedding experience at Hotel Indigo.