Hopkins Studio Reviews

Hopkins Studio View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Kerianne Married on 05/28/2017
    Patti and Fred were awesome. My groomsmen are not the easiest guys to get together for photos. They had no problem rounding them up for me. The photos turned out gorgeous. Everything she did for what we spent was over and above. Love the personal bilirubin they have with you. You din'the just feel like another wedding when it comes to these two . Still in the process of choosing our wedding photos for our album. So excited can't wait to pull it all together.
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie Married on 10/15/2016
    Patti was such a pleasure to work with! She captured all the photos we wanted without even asking. She was so great with our bridal party and worked with the small children as well. She was funny, down to earth and a fantastic photographer! Patti was willing to walk through everything a week before the wedding to make sure she had everything and I didn't miss anything. Her sneak peak photos were up so timely after the wedding too. So happy to have used Hopkins Studio to capture our special day!
    Marlee Married on 10/01/2016
    Patti is wonderful! She shot our wedding and from the start was great. She met with us in advance, at the wedding she pulled everyone together, she was creative and enthusiastic, and overall is just a very personable and friendly person. I've met her husband as well who seems very nice. Patti also did my sister's wedding and my sister was thoroughly happy with her too. Thank you Hopkins Studio! - Marlee and Charles
    Heather Married on 09/24/2016
    Patti is wonderful to work with. We met with many photographers and from our first meeting with Hopkins Studio we knew she would be the perfect photographer. She is professional, funny, and AMAZING at what she does. Our pictures came out beautiful and Patti did a great job capturing every detail of our wedding.
    Stephanie Married on 09/10/2016
    Patti and Fred were extremely professional and easy to work with! They took charge in a good way to ensure our day ran smooth and every moment was captured beautifully. We are so happy with our photos and album - absolutely perfect!
    Justine Married on 09/03/2016
    Patti was wonderful to work with and is such a fun person. I am SO impressed with her photos! Throughout the night our guests kept coming up to me to tell me how great Patti was; if you wanted a picture taken you could just ask! She is very professional and stays in command when it comes to big groups. This was a major plus since we had a large wedding party. She also has a lot of creative photo ideas. Patti is simply the best!
    Jen C. Married on 09/14/2013
    My husband and I used Hopkins Studios to photograph our wedding last September. We scheduled several meetings with different photographers and Hopkins Studio was the first of those meetings. The first time we met with Patty and Fred, the owners, they were very friendly, answered all of our questions and we could tell they would be fun to work with. After our first meeting with Hopkins Studio we liked them so much we cancelled our other meetings and decided to use them to photograph our wedding. We have absolutely no regrets, they were phenomenal to work with! Because of their experience they were able to offer us many suggestions about what types of pictures to have and they were also open about the picture ideas we had. On our wedding day they arrived at the locations on time to take pictures before the ceremony. They were fun to work with, but they were also able to make sure the bridal party listened and didn't get too off track so pictures were taken in a timely manner after the ceremony. During the reception they interacted with guests and were very attentive to what my husband and wanted. They came up with a bunch of really fun picture ideas throughout the evening and made sure to capture a bunch of candid photos as well. Patty paid attention to my hair and dress and made sure they looked good all night. They took 1,200 pictures through the day and every single picture was gorgeous, we received so many compliments on our wedding pictures from our family and friends! We would absolutely recommend Hopkins Studio to photograph your special day!!!
    Mayra Married on 09/13/2013
    MADE OUR WEDDING DAY SPECIAL! PROVIDED ALL OF THE SERVICES WE ASKED FOR AND OTHERS WE DIDN'T REQUEST. PATTI WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR US! OUTSTANDING!!!
    Alyssa Married on 04/27/2013
    Fred and Patti were wonderful to work with. They took amazing pictures of our wedding! I highly recommend them for your future events.
    Jenny Married on 06/01/2012
    The photos from my wedding are stunning!
    Tracy Married on 05/19/2012
    Patti & Fred Hopkins are the best . i enjoyed every minute of my wedding .
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/19/2012
    Awesome!! Patti and Fred went out of their way to make our day special and worked sooo hard all day and night taking pictures of everything! They also custom made our guest book with personal pictures and quotes. I can't wait to see our album! I would go with Hopkins Studio again in a heartbeat!
    Christine Married on 10/15/2011
    I absolutely LOVE Patty and had a wonderful time working with her. We met a few times to discuss photo options and Patty has a wonderful personality and takes beautiful photographs. We were given a free engagement sitting when we purchased a wedding package and our pictures were available online the next day. We just had our wedding this weekend and Patty was very professional. She knew what shots we needed and wanted and she managed to get them without being intrusive. We had a great time and are really looking forward to seeing our wedding pictures. Great deal for great quality work!
    Tamara Married on 09/03/2011
    They were the best vendor i had at my wedding. Fred really lead us throughout the day wonderfully and made us laugh the whole way through as well. Would recommend them for any event.
    Yvette Married on 07/03/2011
    They provided a wonderful service. I was thrilled with my wedding pictures and video. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding or any other special event.
    Melissa Married on 03/26/2011
    Patti and her assistant were great. Very easy to work with and contact. They are the best.
    Nicole Married on 11/26/2010
    Patti was absolutly wonderful! My pictues look awesome and she was very accomodating!
    Katy Married on 10/02/2010
    My photos came out amazing. I could not have asked for better. They were very accommadating and professional. Any pictures/poses you want taken just let them know and they will make it happen. Everyone in my bridal party enjoying Fred's personality. You wont be disappointed.
    Allison Married on 07/24/2010
    Fred did an awesome job! He was so easy to work with. We got married on one of the hottest days of the summer and my whole bridal party talked about how Fred got all the pictures so quickly so we weren't sweating or uncomfortable but the pictures were still perfect!
    Beth Married on 07/20/2008
    They were amazing, did perfect pictures and the friendliest people!!!
  • User945147 2+ years ago
    I would not recommend Hopkins Studio at all. They did our engagement photos which really did come out great. But then they did our wedding, and we were VERY disappointed with them. She showed up to our wedding in something like looked like gym attire - not professional at all. I have ZERO pictures taken by her of me with my flower girls, me with my mother in law, or me with my ring bear. No pictures of my now husband with my father. She spent a good amount of time trying to "make jokes" and talk, when we were on a time budget. While she took her time eating her meal. She even told my bridesmaids at one point that my hair (THE BRIDE) looked horrible. This was after she insisted I walk through MUD in my dress while it was sprinkling raining to get "some really good shots" that came out not very good. She was very rude, not professional at all, and honestly needs to take classes or something so that she knows what type of wedding pictures people expect. Also, she told me that she accepts tips; asking for a tip is horrible! Big thumbs down!