Hope Cowan, harpist Reviews

1 User photo

Hope Cowan, harpist 1
  • Katstrid

Astrid · Married on 02/09/2019

Hope was a dream to work with!

Hope was an absolute dream to work with. She plays the harp so heavenly! She was always very patient with me and my constant emails about song choices. I was not able to interact very much with her the day of the wedding, but my guests could not stop commenting on how lovely she played and set the tone for the ceremony. We are very happy to have hired Hope to play at our wedding. It truly made the day that much more special. Thank you, Hope!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Hope Cowan, harpist's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for having me play. I could tell it was going to be a great wedding by how happy your friends and family were to be there. Best wishes for your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Performed at our wedding

We had Hope perform the harp at our wedding at The Springs Event Venue in Katy. She was fantastic and after the ceremony everyone commented on how good she was. I highly recommend Hope for anyone looking for a harpist.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Tamala · Married on 08/18/2018

Hope gave me hope! Ms. Cowan was such a pleasure to work with. She was recommended to me by another vendor that I had booked and unfortunately had to cancel about 2 months before my wedding. Hope stepped in and never missed a beat. She worked with my niece that was singing in our wedding and she was very prompt in her email responses and very pleasant. I sent her a list of songs that I wanted to hear and she created a playlist without hesitation. Hope is very talented and plays beautifully. Our guests said they could tell what each song was that she played. She was a wonderful addition to our ceremony and I am so glad we were fortunate to have her.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Hope Cowan, harpist 2

Lena · Married on 05/27/2018

Hope was great! She was able to add a violinist to the agenda and they played beautifully. All my guests absolutely loved the addition of the harp and violin to the ceremony.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • F

Fadi · Married on 04/14/2018

We LOVED the music, the ambiance and the professionalism that Hope contributed to our wedding. She even stayed around to wish you well after the ceremony! If you want an elegant addition to your event, don't hesitate to contact her. She's not just a wonderful musician, she's a wonderful person as well.

Thank you, Hope!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kristy · Married on 03/03/2018

Very beautiful graceful and talented. Will have play again at future event!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lana · Married on 10/07/2017

As the Mother of the bride, I didn’t know where to begin as far as the music for the ceremony. Hope was a delight to work with from the consultation through the wedding. I had never thought about a harp to be used as our music for the ceremony. The moment I heard Hope play, I knew this is what we wanted. Hope made it so easy for us to decide what music to have. She had many suggestions! She is very professional, but also so sweet to work with. So many people complimented the music, and said they hadn’t thought of having a harp play the music. The music was absolutely beautifu! Hope’s talent made it even more beautiful! Thank you, Hope!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Hope was a pleasure to have at our wedding ceremony. She provided a flawless, magical performance and helped us create the romantic feel we were going for. She is flexible and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Carolina · Married on 10/29/2016

Hope's harp playing is a wedding dream come true. My now husband and I wanted a harp and accompanying strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Hope happily arranged for the additional instruments,(a violin and cello) and was always so helpful and pleasant to work with. She has a wide variety of song choices from modern pop tunes, to the classics of classics, and she'll even learn songs that aren't on her list, (just be sure to ask in plenty of time.) After the wedding, us and our families received praising and raving compliments about Hope, Luke (violin) and Cony (cello). I remember walking down the aisle to the enchanting sound of all the strings reverberating throughout the chapel; and the feeling was just magical. Having Hope be in charge of your ceremony and cocktail hour music will be the best wedding decision you will make! I promise!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2016

We enjoyed having Hope play at our wedding! Made our day ever more special! She was very good and our guest also enjoyed listening to her!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Haley · Married on 07/02/2016

Wow, Hope Cowan was great! She responded in a very timely manner and was always eager to hear my ideas while also giving her professional opinion. She was out of town at one point, but was willing to chat with me via Skype or phone. Also, she is very reasonably priced for the quality of service. I would highly recommend her for any of your harp needs. I found a song that I wanted at my wedding that was not on her list of songs. She learned the song and played it beautifully at the ceremony. Very accommodating! If you book Hope Cowan, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Hope Cowan, harpist's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and it was a privilege to be involved!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2016

Hope made our romantic candlelight ceremony everything we dreamed it could be and more. Our guest raved about how wonderful the ceremony music was.
    Thanks for everything Hope!
    Mr. and Mrs. Shead

Sent on 03/08/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/16/2016

Hope played at my daughters wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. The music was beautiful! Hope was very professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Hope to perform at any type of event.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Hope Cowan, harpist's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to play for such a beautiful wedding.

Linda · Married on 03/26/2016

Perfect, absolutely perfect choice for our ceremony music. We were looking for something "simply elegant" and Hope's harp music was a perfect choice. We were married in a little white chapel on a ranch in Richmond, Texas with about 50 guests. So, nothing needed to be elaborate, just nicely and simply elegant. Hope was very responsive during the booking process, had some great music choices and was very easy to work with. Many of our guests commented how they had never heard the Wedding March played on the harp before and it was just beautiful.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Hope Cowan, harpist's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! I loved being apart of your beautiful ceremony. I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Katelyn · Married on 06/06/2015

Hope did a fantastic job at my wedding! All the guests couldn't stop talking about amazing she was. Her music is beautiful. She is fast to respond and very reliable. I'm so glad I chose her to play at my wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Hope did an absolutely phenomenal job playing music for our wedding ceremony :) she really set the tone for a magical day and I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed using Hope to do our ceremony music at our wedding. We received numerous comments on the beautiful harp playing. Hope was easy to work with, and provided a helpful list of typical wedding music selections that made choosing easy. Hope was on time for both rehearsal and ceremony, and knowledgeable about common wedding music "cues". She worked easily with our officiant. All in all, we would highly recommend Hope to anyone looking for a professional harpist for their wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Suzanne · event on: 10/17/2015

Hope was recommended to me by a friend who had attended an event where she played. We were very happy with the music she provided for the dinner banquet and cocktail hour of our women's service organization's (Zonta) annual District Conference in Houston. There were many comments from the attendees as to the beauty and quality of her performance. She played a varied selection of music which we found very appropriate for our event. We would definitely have Hope back again to play for us.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Karen · Married on 06/25/2015

Hope played at an anniversary party for Autumn Grove Cottage Katy, an assisted living home where my mother is a resident. She contacted the manager very promptly. She was on time and beautifully played a variety of music . She wore a lovely dress that fit the occasion. She was professional in all regards. We were impressed and highly satisfied. We will hire her to play for more events.

Sent on 07/06/2015