Hope Cafe and Catering Reviews

Hope Cafe and Catering 4
  • Carae

Carae Gullesserian · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful time

Had a wonderful phone talk. So nice, and the energy was splendid so great it made me say yes right away! Also, they do other things as well to help for your big day. like, cakes, planning and flowers as well.

Keep it up :)

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. The proof comes when we deliver on all that was discussed. Looking forward to meeting soon.

Helen · Married on 06/23/2018

I just want to say, Tony and his wife are AMAZING. My fiancé and i went in for a tasting and it was just wonderful. Tony had a beautiful table set up for us, even adding a cute little centerpiece! It made us feel like we were at eating at our sweetheart table. He was so flexible with our meeting times, and answered the BILLION questions i had. The food was delicious and he included everything for us to try. Its clear that tony and his wife have a passion for the food and service they provide.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Thank you Helen and Adam for the kind words. We are praying for you, the planning process and your future wedding and life together.

Judy · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have had a better experience!
    Chef - and entire team was on time, attentive, clean, detailed, and friendly. Food was the highlight of our wedding. It kept coming.... and beautifully displayed and served at every level.
    Delicious. Beautiful. Guests loved it!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Hope Cafe and Catering 5
    Hope Cafe and Catering 6
    Hope Cafe and Catering 7

Judy,

Thank you for your kind words. The HOPE Team was honored to serve your daughter, entire family and friends. May God rain blessings on the bride and groom as they begin their journey together in this world and beyond.

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2018

Tony and Anne Were the BEST to work with !!! they answered all my wedding questions and helped me when I was not sure what was the "norm" last min they even helped serve for the toasts and cake and were just so easy and great to work with and the FOOD WAS AMAZING !!! I will defiantly use them in the future for ALL my large events !!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Thank you Vanessa, we are so grateful to serve you, your new hubby, family and friends on your special day!

Bethany · Married on 03/24/2018

Hope catering not only provided amazing food for our wedding reception but they also offer so many other services that helped make my wedding day run smoothly. I used them for our floral arrangements, bar tending services and day of coordination along with the meal. The center pieces were beautiful and exactly as I pictured them. Ann was an amazing support to have throughout the wedding day. I am so happy that we chose Hope Catering for our wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Bethany and Milton, we were so honored to serve you, your family and guests. Thank you for your kind words. May God rain blessings on you and your family.
  • bellsnkisses

Belkis · Married on 04/15/2017

We loved Hope catering since the initial food tasting. We got the lasagna dish and some of their desserts. They were upfront and clear about everything and answered every single one of my questions. Tony and Trista were both very helpful. The day of the wedding the staff was so attentive and on time. Everyone loved the food, large portions, and great service. Loved the cheesecake bars. My guests were all impressed. They even helped me find a wedding cake that everyone loved! I thought the food process was going to be the most stressful part of my wedding but it turned out to be the easiest and best part. They even worked with my budget. Definitely recommending them to anyone hosting an event in need of catering.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Thank you Belle for your review and for allowing us to serve you, your family and friends on your special day. May God rain blessings on you and family.

Mona · Married on 09/24/2016

Chef Tony and his staff catered our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. Their food and service were both amazing!! Our guests, as well as my husband and I loved the food and had nothing but great things to say about the meal. We still talk about how good their food is and how impressed we were by their staff. I would recommend this catering company to all my family and friend!
    Thank you for such an amazing job on our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Mona we thank you and Jimmy for allowing us to serve you and your guests on your special day. May God bless your marriage, family and friends. Really appreciate the kind review.

Ryan · Married on 05/16/2015

The food was absolutely delicious and Chef Tony went out of his way to make sure that my wife and I had the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Ryan thank you for your kind review. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to serve you and your guests in your special day. We pray for God to pour blessings on you and your family.

Saul · Married on 06/07/2014

I hired Hope Cafe for my wedding and they were very accommodating. The food was amazing and the catering went very smooth. My wedding guests commented that the food was the best thing at my wedding. Tony is very easy to work with and makes sure you get what you want. I would definitely recommend Hope Cafe for weddings or large events.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Saul

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure and honor to serve you and your guests on your special day.

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

3.4
      2.0
      2.5

Everyone loved the results of their work. I requested specific dishes (bulgogi, mochi, random American bbq dishes) and they came through absolutely delicious and we got to take home the leftovers to feast on.

Though communication lagged on occasion, the overall provision of catering and floral arrangements, rentals and day of coordination made everything worth it.

Word of advice for those choosing this exceptional service: Be sure to choose your dishes and floral arrangements ASAP so the final price doesn’t knock you over. Communicate as much as you can at first so these busy vendors have time to respond in the midst of all their other catering work.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Hope Cafe and Catering 8

3.2
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

Great food. A bit over priced and it was quite difficult to speak to someone over the phone. They showed up on time and were professional.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Hope Cafe and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Sounds like we missed the mark in a few areas. Would love to hear specifics so we can take corrective action so we do not continue miss the mark for others. Feel free to reach out to me directly.

Chef Tony