131 Reviews for Hoopla House Creative

Foil-Stamped (3)
Letterpress (3)
Menus (2)
Embossed (1)

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with. She definitely brought my vision to life. She was able to customize the invitations in any way that we wanted.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Lindsay was phenomenal! From start to finish, she answered all of my mom’s CRAZY and bizarre questions in a timely, polite and very patient manner! She is beyond knowledgeable in the stationary/invitation field! Her scope of expertise ranges from traditional to modern which was so helpful and integral when designing our invitations. Lindsay made sure our invitations were exactly what we wanted. Whenever I would ask her to make the tiniest change, she would do so happily and quickly! She even sent us different drafts of our suite so that we could compare different color shades and print styles (even though my fiancé couldn’t tell the difference). Lindsay personalized our invitation to match “us” and we have received countless compliments on how beautiful they were! Lindsay provides the support that every bride and groom need with the boutique feel that we all love! We are so thankful and blessed that she was a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was so sweet and flexible to work with! We got everything we were looking for and more! I highly recommend Hoopla House Creative for all your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She was very patient with us and was able to answer all of our questions. Our invitations for the bridal shower and wedding were customized to fit our themes and they came out great!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

We loved Lindsay's originality as well as her focus on her clients. She had so much patience to get everything just right for us! As the mother of an out-of-town bride, she made the process incredibly easy.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is AMAZING! My wedding stationary was so beautiful! I received so many compliments from family and friends. Lindsay will make any changes nessesary to make sure that everything is perfect! I was planning on doing the invitations myself and I am SO glad that I came across Hoopla House. Lindsay was able to recreate an invitation that I had found online and it’s even more amazing than the original!

Profile Picture Chelsey , 10/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Printing

Lindsay is amazing! Every part of our wedding stationary was beautiful! I loved working with someone I got to meet with face to face; Lindsay is great to work with! All of our pieces were completed in a timely fashion and we were able to review the proofs of everything and make changes until they were exactly what we wanted! She is very accommodating! I would highly recommend her for all of your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is wonderful! She was extremely accommodating, as we had extensive requests and high expectations. Her prices were very reasonable and she completed everything so quickly! Lindsay definitely knows her stuff. I would recommend her through and through!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great from start to finish. I gave her my ideas and she brought them to life. Very sweet and a joy to work with

Profile Picture Denay, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Lindsay was an absolute joy to work with! Her attentiveness to detail and timeliness with communication made this process smooth and stress-free!

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Lindsay on my wedding invitations suite! She took the time to combine several designs and color options to choose from, making it so hard to choose just one..everything she designed looked amazing. Whenever I had questions, she was great with getting back to me and always had the designs back even before she said they would be ready. I have recommended her to several friends of mine getting married! I was blown away when I picked up my invitations and couldn't be happier with how they turned out; they were even more beautiful than I imagined! Excited for Lindsay to work on the rest of the pieces for my wedding :)

Profile Picture Alison, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is hands down the best to work with when designing your invitation suite! The whole process was incredibly seamless. She took the stress right out of ordering invitations. Lindsay went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and the finished product showed it! I will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping

Lindsay is amazing!
After meeting her and all of the e-mails that followed, she made sure to keep her clients vision in mind first. I only had some vague ideas, but with that she ran with it and brought it into a focused view. If there was something she may not have been able to produce on her own, she networked or knew someone who would be able to complete the request. (I am referring to some art with this one.) I ordered a custom invitation suite and it came down to having anime images. She found someone who created a custom art piece that complemented everything about the invitation.
When it came to printing, she made sure everything was perfect by sending proofs with even the smallest of changes (even wording). She also allowed me to have 25% traditional RSVP with 75% being online only RSVP. This wasn't too bad of a request since I ordered 100 sets of invitations.

If I need anything else I will definitely be returning to her.
I have also recommended her highly to my friends.

Profile Picture Sondra, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Lindsay is absolutely AMAZING! From start to finish she helped me develop a wedding suite that was perfect for our fairytale wedding and fit within our budget. She was quick to respond to all questions, double checked every spelling before final print and worked hard to make sure everything surpassed our expectations. Since our invitations went out, I have received numerous phone calls and texts from our family and friends just raving about how GORGEOUS our invitations were. You will not be disappointed; her work is incredible.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with! She was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails and was always professional! She had several creative and budget-friendly ideas! Lindsay was always enthusiastic and made the entire experience stress-free. Thanks, Hoopla House Creative!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with ! She made picking out our invitations such a easy task . She knew exactly what we wanted and they turned out beautiful I couldn’t ask for anything better ! I can’t wait until we send them out. Thank you for everything you’ve done ❤️

Profile Picture Nicolle, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House Creative! My fiancé and I found her at a bridal show at Salvatore’s and set up an appointment with her right away. She was flexible with meeting times and was so accommodating for us. At our appointment, Lindsay went through everything with us and let us take our time looking through all of her books and examples of stationary suites. Once we had it narrowed down, Lindsay created 6 different options to choose from and it was so hard to pick just one because I loved them all! After we had our suite picked out, she helped fine tune every little detail and some that I never would have even thought of. Whenever I asked her to change something, she was so easy going and had a new draft back to us within just a few days! Lindsay made this detail of our wedding day so fun and enjoyable to plan! The entire process was smooth from beginning to end! When I couldn’t make it to her to pick up our invitations, she mailed them out to me within just a few days. Lindsay is absolutely fantastic to work with and really takes the time to make your invitations personalized to your style. I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay did such an amazing job on our invitations. We received so many compliments and would definitely choose her again!

Profile Picture Corey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding stationary was beautiful! Lindsay worked with my mother, so that my mother’s watercolor flowers were the theme, which made them so personal and meaningful. Everything turned out so beautiful, and my family raves about it! My favorite was the wedding programs. We didn’t need them, but my mother insisted we get them because they were so cute. They didn’t disappoint. It will be such a great piece of my memory book. Lindsay is just such a great person to work with. Her pre made designs are so versatile and cute & she can also do custom designs. She is personable and professional, you can definitely tell that she is living her passion, and the joy comes in the happiness of her clients!

Photo for Hoopla House Creative Review - Inside Wedding program
Photo for Hoopla House Creative Review - Invitations (any personal info has been blacked out)
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great to work with and was able to do everything we asked. She was very helpful and accommodating. The invitations, place cards and programs were absolutely perfect!! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

I went to many bridal shows when I first got engaged at first I didn’t know where to start! As soon as I met Lindsay I knew this would something I wouldn’t have to stress about! I loved all the different designs I could choose from. She was even willing to customize something! Whenever I had a question she was always just a call or email away! I always tell my family and friends to check her out first! She is that good!! We can’t wait to show off our wedding stationary to our family and friends! Thank you again Hoopla House Creative!!

Profile Picture Mellysa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great! Worked with me and my fiancé every step of the way. I live out of town, but Buffalo is home and where we are getting married so the Buffalo shaped save the date were just what we wanted! Perfect!!! Lindsay gave us multiple options of layouts - with photos, colors, etc. and always got back to us within 1-2 days. Absolutely recommend! Got so many compliments from all of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was amazing to work with! She did our invitations, program/menu cards, table numbers, place cards, a welcome poster and my bridal shower invitations. Every piece of the stationary was customized exactly as we requested and her passion and creativity for stationary came through with each piece. I had a lot of special requests (Can you put pictures of my family and pets on the back of the invites? Can the table numbers be photos and names of the bridal party's animals?) and she was able to accommodate them all so that I could have a personalized stationary suite that I will treasure forever. What first drew me to her was the photos of the bridal party that you can have personalized right down to the dress style and groomsmen's beards on the back of the programs and what made me so grateful I had found her was her enthusiasm for her work and her responsiveness anytime I had any questions. Also, particularly considering the customization and quality of service, her prices are amazing as well. You are never going to get the quality and personalization she produces just ordering your invites online. I am so happy I found Lindsay and was thrilled with everything she created for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Our wedding venue recommended Hoopla House and after meeting with Lindsay and working with her, I know exactly why they can recommend her to all their clients. Lindsay is amazing at what she does and you can see she is passionate about creating the perfect invitations for your wedding. Our invitations were completely tailored to us, our wedding, and any of the details we wanted to throw in. I have received so many compliments on our invites from family and friends. I will and have recommended Hoopla House to every engaged person I know!!

Profile Picture Jaci, 4/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

It was such a relief to have someone take care of this intricate part of the wedding planning. It was worth every penny to take the stress of invitations, save the dates, place cards and rsvps off my shoulders. I couldn't have ask for more from the design and the layout of each piece of stationary. Lindsay was a pleasure to work with and she was always prompt with emails and deadlines. I look forward to recommending her to my friends that are engaged. Thank you so much Lindsay!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/13/18, 1 Review