123 Reviews for Hoopla House Creative

Letterpress (3)
Menus (2)
Embossed (1)
123 Hoopla House Creative Reviews

Lindsay was so sweet and flexible to work with! We got everything we were looking for and more! I highly recommend Hoopla House Creative for all your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Lindsay is wonderful! She was extremely accommodating, as we had extensive requests and high expectations. Her prices were very reasonable and she completed everything so quickly! Lindsay definitely knows her stuff. I would recommend her through and through!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great from start to finish. I gave her my ideas and she brought them to life. Very sweet and a joy to work with

Profile Picture Denay, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Lindsay was an absolute joy to work with! Her attentiveness to detail and timeliness with communication made this process smooth and stress-free!

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Lindsay on my wedding invitations suite! She took the time to combine several designs and color options to choose from, making it so hard to choose just one..everything she designed looked amazing. Whenever I had questions, she was great with getting back to me and always had the designs back even before she said they would be ready. I have recommended her to several friends of mine getting married! I was blown away when I picked up my invitations and couldn't be happier with how they turned out; they were even more beautiful than I imagined! Excited for Lindsay to work on the rest of the pieces for my wedding :)

Profile Picture Alison, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is hands down the best to work with when designing your invitation suite! The whole process was incredibly seamless. She took the stress right out of ordering invitations. Lindsay went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and the finished product showed it! I will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping

Lindsay is amazing!
After meeting her and all of the e-mails that followed, she made sure to keep her clients vision in mind first. I only had some vague ideas, but with that she ran with it and brought it into a focused view. If there was something she may not have been able to produce on her own, she networked or knew someone who would be able to complete the request. (I am referring to some art with this one.) I ordered a custom invitation suite and it came down to having anime images. She found someone who created a custom art piece that complemented everything about the invitation.
When it came to printing, she made sure everything was perfect by sending proofs with even the smallest of changes (even wording). She also allowed me to have 25% traditional RSVP with 75% being online only RSVP. This wasn't too bad of a request since I ordered 100 sets of invitations.

If I need anything else I will definitely be returning to her.
I have also recommended her highly to my friends.

Profile Picture Sondra, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Lindsay is absolutely AMAZING! From start to finish she helped me develop a wedding suite that was perfect for our fairytale wedding and fit within our budget. She was quick to respond to all questions, double checked every spelling before final print and worked hard to make sure everything surpassed our expectations. Since our invitations went out, I have received numerous phone calls and texts from our family and friends just raving about how GORGEOUS our invitations were. You will not be disappointed; her work is incredible.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with! She was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails and was always professional! She had several creative and budget-friendly ideas! Lindsay was always enthusiastic and made the entire experience stress-free. Thanks, Hoopla House Creative!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with ! She made picking out our invitations such a easy task . She knew exactly what we wanted and they turned out beautiful I couldn’t ask for anything better ! I can’t wait until we send them out. Thank you for everything you’ve done ❤️

Profile Picture Nicolle, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House Creative! My fiancé and I found her at a bridal show at Salvatore’s and set up an appointment with her right away. She was flexible with meeting times and was so accommodating for us. At our appointment, Lindsay went through everything with us and let us take our time looking through all of her books and examples of stationary suites. Once we had it narrowed down, Lindsay created 6 different options to choose from and it was so hard to pick just one because I loved them all! After we had our suite picked out, she helped fine tune every little detail and some that I never would have even thought of. Whenever I asked her to change something, she was so easy going and had a new draft back to us within just a few days! Lindsay made this detail of our wedding day so fun and enjoyable to plan! The entire process was smooth from beginning to end! When I couldn’t make it to her to pick up our invitations, she mailed them out to me within just a few days. Lindsay is absolutely fantastic to work with and really takes the time to make your invitations personalized to your style. I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay did such an amazing job on our invitations. We received so many compliments and would definitely choose her again!

Profile Picture Corey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding stationary was beautiful! Lindsay worked with my mother, so that my mother’s watercolor flowers were the theme, which made them so personal and meaningful. Everything turned out so beautiful, and my family raves about it! My favorite was the wedding programs. We didn’t need them, but my mother insisted we get them because they were so cute. They didn’t disappoint. It will be such a great piece of my memory book. Lindsay is just such a great person to work with. Her pre made designs are so versatile and cute & she can also do custom designs. She is personable and professional, you can definitely tell that she is living her passion, and the joy comes in the happiness of her clients!

Photo for Hoopla House Creative Review - Inside Wedding program
Photo for Hoopla House Creative Review - Invitations (any personal info has been blacked out)
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I went to many bridal shows when I first got engaged at first I didn’t know where to start! As soon as I met Lindsay I knew this would something I wouldn’t have to stress about! I loved all the different designs I could choose from. She was even willing to customize something! Whenever I had a question she was always just a call or email away! I always tell my family and friends to check her out first! She is that good!! We can’t wait to show off our wedding stationary to our family and friends! Thank you again Hoopla House Creative!!

Profile Picture Mellysa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great! Worked with me and my fiancé every step of the way. I live out of town, but Buffalo is home and where we are getting married so the Buffalo shaped save the date were just what we wanted! Perfect!!! Lindsay gave us multiple options of layouts - with photos, colors, etc. and always got back to us within 1-2 days. Absolutely recommend! Got so many compliments from all of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding venue recommended Hoopla House and after meeting with Lindsay and working with her, I know exactly why they can recommend her to all their clients. Lindsay is amazing at what she does and you can see she is passionate about creating the perfect invitations for your wedding. Our invitations were completely tailored to us, our wedding, and any of the details we wanted to throw in. I have received so many compliments on our invites from family and friends. I will and have recommended Hoopla House to every engaged person I know!!

Profile Picture Jaci, 4/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

It was such a relief to have someone take care of this intricate part of the wedding planning. It was worth every penny to take the stress of invitations, save the dates, place cards and rsvps off my shoulders. I couldn't have ask for more from the design and the layout of each piece of stationary. Lindsay was a pleasure to work with and she was always prompt with emails and deadlines. I look forward to recommending her to my friends that are engaged. Thank you so much Lindsay!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lindsay. Our invitations are absolutely beautiful and we have received so many compliments on them.

When I first starting planning, I fully intended on doing the invites myself and I am so happy we decided to work with Lindsay instead!

She made the entire process so easy and was very accommodating with our changes. You can't go wrong with Hoopla House :)

Profile Picture Erin, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

What can I say.... Lindsay is the BEST!!! She put together my stationary for my wedding. It is beyond everything we wanted! From her awesome personality to her business composure Lindsay was by far the best vendor we worked with. She was always available to help with ideas and deadlines! She makes it so easy!!! Working with her made creating my invites my favorite thing I did for my wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs any kind of invite or stationary. "

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was convinced that making my own / ordering my own wedding invites online, would be the easiest and most cost effective way. I was so wrong! I met with Lindsay and she showed me all of my options for products and designs - she was able to customize different elements from multiple designs to create the perfect invitation! I was concerned with cost but with her creativity, she helped me design an invitation that captured all of the important details! The quality of her work is superb, she's more than prompt and efficient, and the value of this entire process was priceless (and for the record, using Lindsay was the more cost effective option - and not to mention stress free!!) Thank you Lindsay, I cannot wait to work with you in the future!

Profile Picture Remy, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had a fabulous experience experience with Lindsay and Hoopla House Creative! From the moment we had our first meeting, Lindsay was patient, kind and her creativity was very apparent. We weren't pushed into a specific direction, rather guided by our interests and Lindsay's expertise.

When it came to actually designing our invitations and save the dates, Lindsay helped us combine different styles to create the perfect New Year's Eve wedding look! Every email that was sent back and forth, revision after revision was met with professionalism and enthusiasm. Lindsay kept us organized and on track throughout the whole process. The final product was a beautiful suite that reflected our personality. A great experience! Thank you, Lindsay!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Lindsay on my invitations for my upcoming wedding in December. If you're looking to work with someone extremely talented, reliable, creative, professional, and patient - you've found your girl!

Lindsay makes sure every aspect of the invitation process is personalized and tailored to your wants and needs! When my Dad passed away 6 months ago, during the time we were beginning the invitation process, Lindsay did not hesitate to lend a helping hand with honoring my father on our wedding invitations, as it was extremely important to me. She helped me incorporate absolutely beautiful and heartfelt words honoring my father, which were then designed onto the back of our invitations - a little gesture that continues to mean so much! She was even willing to go the extra mile, share her talent, and assist me in creating my own DIY, belly bands!

We absolutely LOVE the way our invitation suite came out and wouldn’t change a thing. We’ve received so many compliments and it’s humbling to know others have been touched and impressed! Looking forward to working with you again in the future, Lindsay! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can honestly say that Lindsay was my absolute favorite vendor to work with. She was always so kind and easy to talk to and work with. I first contacted her via email and she responded immediately and we set up an appointment to meet. She listened and made several custom invitations that fit our theme perfectly. It was nearly impossible to pick which suite we liked the best. Any change we wanted she was happy to make and did the changes so quickly. She would promise to get back within a short amount of time and she always got back to you within the timeframe she promised. We had only planned on doing our invitation suite and envelopes through her and we loved working with her so much we added place cards, table numbers, and programs! We will definitely use her again for our future invitation needs!! Thank you Hoopla House Creative!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Working with Lindsay has been great! All of my wedding guests Loved my invitations and programs! They are everything I wanted and the programs were very original! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is absolutely wonderful to work with! I trust her 100% of the way and know that everything she does will be gorgeous. She was super flexible meeting our needs and working with us to ensue the end product was exactly what we envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture User7856423, Recently Married, 6 Reviews