109 Reviews for Hoopla House Creative

Foil-Stamped (3)
Menus (2)
Letterpress (2)
109 Hoopla House Creative Reviews

I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House Creative! My fiancé and I found her at a bridal show at Salvatore’s and set up an appointment with her right away. She was flexible with meeting times and was so accommodating for us. At our appointment, Lindsay went through everything with us and let us take our time looking through all of her books and examples of stationary suites. Once we had it narrowed down, Lindsay created 6 different options to choose from and it was so hard to pick just one because I loved them all! After we had our suite picked out, she helped fine tune every little detail and some that I never would have even thought of. Whenever I asked her to change something, she was so easy going and had a new draft back to us within just a few days! Lindsay made this detail of our wedding day so fun and enjoyable to plan! The entire process was smooth from beginning to end! When I couldn’t make it to her to pick up our invitations, she mailed them out to me within just a few days. Lindsay is absolutely fantastic to work with and really takes the time to make your invitations personalized to your style. I can’t say enough about Lindsay and Hoopla House!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I went to many bridal shows when I first got engaged at first I didn’t know where to start! As soon as I met Lindsay I knew this would something I wouldn’t have to stress about! I loved all the different designs I could choose from. She was even willing to customize something! Whenever I had a question she was always just a call or email away! I always tell my family and friends to check her out first! She is that good!! We can’t wait to show off our wedding stationary to our family and friends! Thank you again Hoopla House Creative!!

Profile Picture Mellysa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was great! Worked with me and my fiancé every step of the way. I live out of town, but Buffalo is home and where we are getting married so the Buffalo shaped save the date were just what we wanted! Perfect!!! Lindsay gave us multiple options of layouts - with photos, colors, etc. and always got back to us within 1-2 days. Absolutely recommend! Got so many compliments from all of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding venue recommended Hoopla House and after meeting with Lindsay and working with her, I know exactly why they can recommend her to all their clients. Lindsay is amazing at what she does and you can see she is passionate about creating the perfect invitations for your wedding. Our invitations were completely tailored to us, our wedding, and any of the details we wanted to throw in. I have received so many compliments on our invites from family and friends. I will and have recommended Hoopla House to every engaged person I know!!

Profile Picture Jaci, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

It was such a relief to have someone take care of this intricate part of the wedding planning. It was worth every penny to take the stress of invitations, save the dates, place cards and rsvps off my shoulders. I couldn't have ask for more from the design and the layout of each piece of stationary. Lindsay was a pleasure to work with and she was always prompt with emails and deadlines. I look forward to recommending her to my friends that are engaged. Thank you so much Lindsay!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

What can I say.... Lindsay is the BEST!!! She put together my stationary for my wedding. It is beyond everything we wanted! From her awesome personality to her business composure Lindsay was by far the best vendor we worked with. She was always available to help with ideas and deadlines! She makes it so easy!!! Working with her made creating my invites my favorite thing I did for my wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs any kind of invite or stationary. "

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was convinced that making my own / ordering my own wedding invites online, would be the easiest and most cost effective way. I was so wrong! I met with Lindsay and she showed me all of my options for products and designs - she was able to customize different elements from multiple designs to create the perfect invitation! I was concerned with cost but with her creativity, she helped me design an invitation that captured all of the important details! The quality of her work is superb, she's more than prompt and efficient, and the value of this entire process was priceless (and for the record, using Lindsay was the more cost effective option - and not to mention stress free!!) Thank you Lindsay, I cannot wait to work with you in the future!

Profile Picture Remy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Lindsay on my invitations for my upcoming wedding in December. If you're looking to work with someone extremely talented, reliable, creative, professional, and patient - you've found your girl!

Lindsay makes sure every aspect of the invitation process is personalized and tailored to your wants and needs! When my Dad passed away 6 months ago, during the time we were beginning the invitation process, Lindsay did not hesitate to lend a helping hand with honoring my father on our wedding invitations, as it was extremely important to me. She helped me incorporate absolutely beautiful and heartfelt words honoring my father, which were then designed onto the back of our invitations - a little gesture that continues to mean so much! She was even willing to go the extra mile, share her talent, and assist me in creating my own DIY, belly bands!

We absolutely LOVE the way our invitation suite came out and wouldn’t change a thing. We’ve received so many compliments and it’s humbling to know others have been touched and impressed! Looking forward to working with you again in the future, Lindsay! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can honestly say that Lindsay was my absolute favorite vendor to work with. She was always so kind and easy to talk to and work with. I first contacted her via email and she responded immediately and we set up an appointment to meet. She listened and made several custom invitations that fit our theme perfectly. It was nearly impossible to pick which suite we liked the best. Any change we wanted she was happy to make and did the changes so quickly. She would promise to get back within a short amount of time and she always got back to you within the timeframe she promised. We had only planned on doing our invitation suite and envelopes through her and we loved working with her so much we added place cards, table numbers, and programs! We will definitely use her again for our future invitation needs!! Thank you Hoopla House Creative!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Working with Lindsay has been great! All of my wedding guests Loved my invitations and programs! They are everything I wanted and the programs were very original! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay is absolutely wonderful to work with! I trust her 100% of the way and know that everything she does will be gorgeous. She was super flexible meeting our needs and working with us to ensue the end product was exactly what we envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture User7856423, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations turned out beautifully, exactly as I envisioned them. Lindsay has the patience a saint. She was always upbeat despite several revisions and the wait for addresses. If you want to keep your invite game local I would not hesitate to hire her. Several of our guests have already commented on how gorgeous the invitations are.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin! I found Lindsay and Hoopla House on Facebook and was immediately drawn to the beautiful designs that she had created for other couples. As someone who never planned to be married, I didn't have a dream wedding like many other people do. We went into our meeting with Lindsay having no idea what we wanted. Her samples were incredible and she knew the exact questions to ask us to narrow down a sense of our style as a couple and what we might envision for our wedding. The style we chose was perfect and the finished products were stunning! We still get compliments on our invitations months after the wedding took place. They were absolutely perfect. Lindsay has awesome customer service and answers emails in a timely manner. She's so fast to come up with renderings of the designs and it was exciting to see her emails with all of her recommendations and thoughts! We highly recommend her. She provides absolutely stunning work that is affordable for someone who may not have endless funding to work with like this Ph.D. student planning a wedding on a student budget! Thank you Lindsay for making our day and our invitations so perfect!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My best friend did her wedding invites through Hoopla House so I knew when I got engaged that I wanted to use them too - and it was an even better experience than I ever could have imagined! Lindsay made our invitations so personalized until we got exactly what we were imagining. She listened to what we said and delivered each time to make everything perfect. Most of all, Lindsay was friendly and personable and a great person to work with. She made wedding planning easier and more fun. We're starting to get our RSVPs back now and have heard wonderful feedback from our friends and family about our invites. Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay's work is one of a kind. Her creativity, patience and tenure in this field will absolutely put you at ease. She's flexible and can offer great options, as well as provide guidance for how to incorporate themes with not only her stationary, but the details and themes of your wedding as well. To know that my entire wedding stationary suite from save the dates to table numbers and even picturesque thank you cards are all taken care of in a quick, professional and one-of-a-kind manner has made my experience even more painless and incredible! Thanks Lindsay!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Shipping

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with. We had to make some very last minute decisions when the business that we had previously chosen just stopped responding about our stationary and she was so supportive from the very beginning. She was quick to get back to me and quick to schedule an appointment; we came up with a design collaboratively also very quickly, since we were at this point so tight on time, and we received the stationary in the mail in a mere two weeks. There was a little mistake in our rehearsal dinner invitations that none of us caught, and she even printed us new invites for free so that we could send them out. Her customer service is impeccable, and she is sweet, diligent, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/13/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Highly Recommended service!! Lindsay was wonderful to work with. She took a lot of time and stress off of my end by designing my beautiful invitations. I have a 2 year old, which is enough to deal with, on top of trying to plan a wedding!!! Lindsay and her talented serivce came in handy for sure!! She is very quick to respond and sent me proofs of everything until I was satisfied. I recommend her to all brides! Thanks so much Lindsay!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely love my bridal stationary suite! Everything was beautiful and completed in a timely fashion. Lindsay was always quick to respond to any questions or emails I had. I would definitely recommend Hoopla House Creative to anyone in need of invitations!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was absolutely incredible to work with!! Not only is she super responsive, open to any ideas you may have/want to incorporate into your invitation suite- she makes every step of the process so easy! And I can't tell you enough how much I appreciated the unlimited revisions! We are so obsessed with our wedding invitations and wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Hands down the easiest portion of planning our wedding!!! Lindsay is amazing! Prior to meeting with Lindsay we met with another vender and were told everything we wanted was not possible. Lindsay, on the other hand, made it happen! She created an incredible and unique invitation that we still get compliments on today. She was extremely responsive and quick to update our changes. She is extremely talented, creative, patient and an overall genuine person - I highly recommend having her create invitations for ANY event you want displayed professionally.
Thank you Lindsay for putting up with us and making this the least stressful portion of planning our wedding.

Nicole and Mark Pietrocarlo

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Lindsay has been beyond wonderful! She has been flexible and super responsive and worked with me in designing my stationary suite, wedding program, place cards, and table signs. Her work is one of a kind and she has been fabulous throughout the entire process! I am still getting so many compliments! I have recommended her to a bunch of my friends getting married too!

Profile Picture Kelley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We got our invitations through Hoopla House Creative. I knew I had to get Lindsay to do our invitations when I first saw her books at a bridal show. All of her invitations/save the dates/programs/etc. were so creative, colorful, and obviously suited to the bride and groom!

She helped us design our invites so that they fit in with our colors and theme. Once we chose the design, she sent several different options with different color schemes so that I could pick the one that I truly loved. When I picked them up, I couldn’t have been happier!! They were exactly what I envisioned and were beautiful!!! I got so many compliments and some people said they were the prettiest/fanciest invitations they have ever seen!

She was easy-going, friendly, and very patient! She would answer any questions, make any changes, and did everything in a timely manner!! She can do any theme! We were amazed when we were looking through her books.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I first saw Lindsay's work at a wedding show and knew we wanted to work with her. She was willing to customize or create anything that went along with our wedding. Ultimately we used a design she had, but Lindsay made a lot of great little changes to fit our colors and ideas! She was quick to respond to emails and requests as well, along with setting up meetings. Our invitations have easily been one of our favorite things for our wedding and can't wait to send them out. For two people who weren't sure what they were looking for to begin with, Lindsay did an amazing job! I would strongly recommend her work to anyone!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Consultations, Printing

I am beyond obsessed with the work of Hoopla House Creative!! Lindsay was so easy to work with and kept me posted on every step of the way. She was so accommodating and always gave feedback immediately. The invitations are absolutely stunning and are exactly what I always imagined. I would most definitely recommend her work to anyone throwing an event needing stationary!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with. I truly cannot express how much we enjoyed every step of the stationary process thanks to her. I didn't even know what I wanted for my invitations until I saw her samples at a Bridal Show. From there we took pieces from different samples and created the invitations that were perfect for us. She is very good with customizing every little detail on them to make them unique. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. Lindsay is so easy to work with and goes above and beyond for her customers. I would highly recommend Hoopla House Creative for any of your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review