252 Reviews for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc.

User Photos
Romantic Trips (2)
Mexico (2)
Luxury Trips (1)
Dominican Rep. (1)

Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive!

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was great and very helpful!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was so nice, helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. Her research was thorough and her attention to detail was spot on. Since she has visited many of these destinations herself, she was able to provide lots of first hand knowledge. I would definitely go to her again for my next Caribbean get away!

Profile Picture Cori, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was awesome! She arranged the accommodations and I got the best date for my honeymoon...no going back and forth. She took care of all the reservations. She was extremely prompt, professional, and excited for my honeymoon, too. I definitely recommend Linda if you're looking for a stress-free vacation or honeymoon!

Profile Picture Noell, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda is the absolute BEST travel agent. She is attentive, thorough and knowledgeable. She always follows up and follows through to make sure my groom and I understood everything in the process.

Profile Picture Myeisha, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda is a joy to work with! If you need a great travel agent for your wedding or honeymoon she is the one to call.

Profile Picture Felana, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda, Thanks so much for arranging our 40th anniversary trip. It was a surprise & so nice to receive the welcome gifts you sent to the hotels. Every activity you arranged for us was a great experience. At the Aloha VIP breakfast, Belinda won the door prize of a Luau, so we got to attend 2 of them. Belinda & I liked snorkeling so much that we booked a second snorkeling trip through the hotel. It was a very nice, relaxing trip.

Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Pearl Harbor
Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Bike ride down hill in Haleakala National Park
Photo for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. Review - Sunrise at Haleakala National Park, above the clouds.
Profile Picture Dennis, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was amazing! She made the whole process so easy and was very helpful. Traveling internationally can be a difficult process, especially trying to coordinate 60 people traveling. Linda got my husband and I all the information we needed to decide which resort to get married at and which one to honeymoon at. She was able to give me all of the scoop on each resort and stories from experiences about what went good and bad. It was really helpful since we had never been to a destination wedding before. Once the details were decided she was able to help us get everyone booked and she harassed them to book rooms, flight and such so we didn't have to. It was wonderful only having to worry about the wedding and not having to worry about the guests. Whenever someone would ask about booking all I had to do was say, Call Linda! It was amazing! Then at the resort we had some of the rooms get messed up and Linda made it right as fast as she could. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Linda and Honeymoons Inc for anyone booking a destination wedding!!

Profile Picture Amiee, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

It was a wonderful honeymoon package. The only thing that would make it better is if it were an all inclusive.

Profile Picture Keith, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was so helpful and patient! She was very prompt with responses and was able to provide personal experience with certain resorts!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Linda was awesome!! We would gladly recommend her to anyone and in fact, already have!

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Hard work to find selections that matched our requirements.

Profile Picture Megin, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Linda was a pleasure to work with. Linda helped my husband and I plan a 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and I am SO glad we chose Linda to help us. All of her recommendations were spot on perfect. She helped us plan almost every single detail of our honeymoon and we were so pleased. Linda was extremely responsive, she responded to e-mails within an hour. We highly recommend Linda Dancer at Honeymoons, INC.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was great! She took care of everything for my wife and I, even giving us recommendations on what to see and do on our honeymoon. All we had to do was show up. Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Colby, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda Dancer was exceptional!!

Profile Picture Rhianna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Linda was awesome and helped made our weddingmoon prefect!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was very helpful and responded in a timely fashion. She worked around our budget and gave us several honeymoon packages to choose from. Our experience working with Honeymoons.inc was great. We highly recommend using their services!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews

Linda was great. Very helpful

Profile Picture Traci, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda Dancer is amazing. She has been helping me plan my honeymoon and throughout the entire process she has been accessible, friendly, honest, and considerate. I am the type of person that researches everything, so I used the wedding wire to reach out to a few highly rated companies. The first company (based out of Portland) made me feel unimportant and was borderline rude. They asked about my fiance and I, our likes and dislikes, and what we had in mind. Then they tried to sell us on Fiji, which was the exact opposite of everything I told them we wanted. The second company I contacted was very courteous and I was excited to work with them, but then they told me I had to make a non-refundable deposit to get any options from them. They said "it takes us time to compile our vacations so we want to make sure you book with us". It's like paying $150 to look at the menu of a restaurant. I was about to simply plan the whole thing myself when I stumbled upon Linda Dancer, who has 5 star reviews on essentially every website. I contacted her on a whim and I am so happy I did! She spent so much time working with me on the perfect honeymoon, making thoughtful suggestions, and simply making me feel like I was her most important client. Together we planned an amazing St. Lucia experience. What really put her over the top is when I told her things were getting too expensive. Unlike other agents who won't even give you the options where they lose money, Linda told me about a way that I could save money, but in the process she lost her commission with one of the resorts since I wasn't staying the minimum number of nights. But that sealed the deal for me...this person cares about her clients and values them as people and not just as another paycheck. She is simply an amazing professional and a great person. I don't think I'll ever plan another vacation on my own again! Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Greg, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Linda was wonderful! She was always there for us and that gave me peace of mind while planning and traveling on our honeymoon. We will use her again.

Profile Picture allison, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Ms. Linda is AMAZING!!! My (now) husband had never been abroad before and our honeymoon was only my second time. We put all of our trust in Ms Linda and she didn't disappoint. Per her recommendation we went on a week long honeymoon to Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica. Our trip was everything we dreamed of for our honeymoon and so much more! Linda was incredibly helpful and responsive to any questions or concerns that we had. She sent us reminders before our trip to make sure we were prepared and even talked to us on the phone to calm some nerves we had. We can not thank her enough. We would HIGHLY recommend Linda to anyone and we hope to have her help us plan more adventures in the future.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Linda was wonderful to work with! Highly recommend her and the island of Kauai- we had an amazing time! :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews