Honeybreak Officiants Reviews

Honeybreak Officiants 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 10/14/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

Mirelle went above and beyond for us! She was always so helpful and responsive when we had questions before the big day. After the ceremony, our friends and family continually commended her for a job well done. Mirelle was able to paint a beautiful picture of our love story, and it made our ceremony so unique and intimate. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Samantha!! It was such an amazing start to November with your beautiful wedding! You two are awesome and I'm so honored I got to be a part of your epic wedding day! Wishing you the best!

Jillian · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Lauren made our elopement so special--she knew exactly the right words to say, and we can never thank her enough for that. On top of that, she was the first to arrive (so punctual!) and she secured the perfect spot for us at the Bethesda Fountain. 10/10 would get married by Lauren again!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Jillian!! We would 10/10 officiate your wedding again! <3
  • Vitaliy

Vitaliy Ponomarev · Married on 02/22/2019

100% recommend!

From the moment that we first spoke to Mirelle, we knew that we wanted her as our officiant. We had our wedding at Brooklyn Winery, and she delivered a phenomenal speech. We wanted it to make people cry and laugh, and Mirelle did just that. It was truly perfect. Throughout the entire process, Mirelle was extremely professional, responsive, and timely. She provides you with guides that simplify the process and you can edit it to make it as long/short, religious/non-religious as you would like! Our favorite was the personalized component :) You don't have to worry about a thing with Mirelle! We are so glad we chose her and would 100% recommend to others!!!

Stephanie Lacey · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly Recommend

Me and my now Husband decided we didn’t want to have the traditional wedding day, with the stress of who gets the invite down to the food choices for everyone. We had already booked a wedding venue for 2020 in the UK and i put the idea across to marry in New York as we had already had the trip booked! At first we were just going to head down to the City Clerks Office and marry there, until we stumbled upon the Honeybreak Officiant page- and thank god we did!! From the moment i messaged Mirelle, she responded very quickly and was so helpful and guided us through the whole process! We had the date booked within a week or so and were to Marry Saturday 9th February 2019! And what a special day it was. Mirelle listened to exactly what we liked and how we wanted our ceremony to be. Thank You so much Mirelle for all your help and making our day special!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Honeybreak Officiants 10

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you Steph!! It was the most magical day for you and Adam and I'm so grateful I got to be a part of it. You two were such champs on that freezing Saturday and the photos came out so great! Congratulations again and wishing you two the best!

Tania Briggs · Married on 12/19/2018

Professional, responsive and friendly!

We are so happy we chose Honeybreak Officiants for our elopement in Central Park last month! Mirelle is so lovely and quickly responded to all our enquires which really made us feel at ease about the whole process - especially since we were coming from Australia to elope in Central Park. We really had no idea how an elopement ceremony was structured but Mirelle was really helpful and gave us so many options to choose from to make the ceremony memorable and special to us, which it definitely was! Thank you so much Mirelle!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Tania, thank you so much for going out of your way to write this sweet review!! It was such an honor to work with you and I love the way you brought the warm weather to NYC, in spirit of course, by going the whole December day without your coat! Sending you two all the best vibes from NYC, and thanks again!

Bari · Married on 12/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants puts a heartfelt effort into individualizing each ceremony. I recently observed Mirelle marry two of my best friends, and she did so by incorporating their story so meticulously. I have been to a lot of weddings, but at this particular one, the ceremony was made even more special by the clear dedication and passion Mirelle put into it. She clearly puts the clients first and ensures their day is as unique and relevant to them as it is memorable. I would highly recommend Honeybreak Officiants for the reasons above, and feel fortunate to have witnessed Mirelle work her magic to create one of the most beautiful wedding ceremonies I have ever attended.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for these beautiful words, Bari!!
  • Evan

Evan Stein · Married on 12/08/2018

Mirelle is unreal.

Amazing ceremony. Very personable and wonderful officiant. Couldn't recommend Mirelle more!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Evan!! This means a lot. I'm so grateful for awesome clients like the two of you! Happy holidays!!
  • Z

Zeb Martin · Married on 12/08/2018

A very special ceremony

Mirelle was our officiant and she was absolutely wonderful. She spent hours with us helping us create the perfect ceremony. My girlfriend and I really didn't know what we were doing (though we were sure we did) and Mirelle was patient and thoughtful and professional. And she gave us a laugh when we desperately needed one! She was everything we could have hoped for. I highly recommend Honeybreak.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Zeb, this means so much! It was so great working with you two and such an honor to be a part of your wedding ceremony!! Hope you two have the best holiday season, married!!
  • Felipe

Felipe R Seman · Married on 11/30/2018

Great Wedding Officiate!

We loved Mirelle!! She was very responsive and welcoming. She made us feel special and we loved the ceremony.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you Felipe & Wayne!! It was so much fun working with you two on your ceremony; your vows were unbelievable! Wishing you both the very best.

A Guy · Married on 11/25/2018

If I could give her 6 stars, I would!

They perform same sex weddings and on an IPad. They were excellent to work with and had a calming effect on us.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you!! I'm so glad you felt calm on the day of! You two got the perfect day in Central Park! Wishing you the best.

Philip Nolan · Married on 11/20/2018

Could not be happier with ceremony presentation!

Jessica officiated my wedding this past fall at a medium-sized venue in Westchester, New York, upon the recommendation from a close family friend. After meeting with us both individually to discuss the history of our relationship, what we meant to each other, and how we envisioned our ceremony, Jessica delivered her speech in an incredibly thoughtful, articulate, and poised manner, with the familiarity and intimacy of someone who had known us our entire lives. My wife and I were beyond happy with Jessica’s professionalism, attention to detail, and her warm and amiable demeanor. We thoroughly appreciate her services would recommend her to any couple in an instant.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such an honor to officiate your ceremony and lots of fun working with you two!

Jen Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Very helpful!

Mirelle was very quick to respond, she was extremely knowledgable about the legalities of getting married in NYC (especially important for a couple from the UK eloping!) and provided us with some fab location ideas. In the end we didn't actually go with Honeybreak Officiants, but only because a close friend based in NY announced that she was a registered officiant! We definitely would have chosen Mirelle if that hadn't of been the case though.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jen!! So nice working with you while we could and congrats on your wedding!!

Jose R. Aguilar · Married on 11/16/2018

My Central Park Wedding!!

We live in New Orleans, but my partner and I decided to get married in Central Park, NYC in 11/16/2018. We were very pleased to had Mirelle as our wedding officiant. She was a joy to worked with, made us feel very comfortable especially since we communicated over the phone with her before the big day. Mirelle managed to write an amazing ceremony and wove about our life, our family, and our love story from the information that we provided to her. She exceeded our expectations in every possible way, and went above and beyond for us. I will recommend Mirelle to any one for their special day.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Jose, for taking the time to share your feedback!! It was so much fun working with you and such an honor to officiate your wedding ceremony!

David Cerami · Married on 11/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Mirelle could not have been more amenable and perfect for our quick change of plans wedding. She truly made our experience personal and honest within even a 24 hr time frame. Thank you Mirelle! If you have the option to work with her, take it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

David and Hollie, thank you so much!! It was so special to get to be a part of your spontaneous ceremony!!
  • Jessica

Zamira · Married on 11/03/2018

Personalized Wedding Day

Our wedding was simple, but memorable. The centerpiece of it all was the beautiful ceremony. Thank you Jessica for personalizing the experience for both of us and our guests. My parents and sister were extremely moved and felt a part of the celebration because of the time you took to understand my family's narrative. I am recommending you to friends because of the time, care and thoughtfulness you gave in making the event so unique. Thank you for being such an important part of our beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you Zamira!! This means so much. It was so nice working with you and getting to know your parents and sister as well! And thank you for the recommendations!

Juliet Lazar · Married on 10/27/2018

So memorable

Jess was absolutely amazing - kind, personable, and professional. She listened to exactly what we wanted and somehow crafted something even better! It was personal, beautiful, and so meaningful. The ceremony was by far my favorite part of my wedding. I'd highly recommend Jess to anyone looking for a seamless and special ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Juliet!! It was so much fun getting to work with you two and writing your ceremony!

Morgan Whitney · Married on 10/23/2018

Mirelle is a rockstar!

My husband and I could not be happier with Mirelle as our officiant and feel so grateful to have stumbled upon her site and that she was available for our wedding date! If you want a warm, friendly, and professional officiant who will assemble and perform the most special wedding ceremony, look no further!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Morgan!! What a kind review, I think you two are total rockstars as well! It was awesome getting to work with you, hope you're enjoying your holiday honeymoon! Happy New Year!

M and A · Married on 10/22/2018

Helpful, informative, awesome.

Mirelle was very helpful and supportive through the whole process. Couldn't be happier, thanks!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thanks so much, you two!! So great to work with you and so special to be a part of your wedding day!!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you mirelle!

I recommend Mirelle without hesitation! She was an EXCELLENT officiant! She has such a lovely way about her- warm, kind and engaging. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and wove in our love story using questions we answered. Our wedding ceremony was perfect from start to finish- our guests commented how intimate our ceremony was and they could feel the love. If you are looking for an officiate who is so responsive and collaborative, and an absolute pleasure to work with, Mirelle is it!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Melanie, thank you so much! It was so wonderful meeting you and learning about your beautiful love story! A true honor. Thanks again and sending you all my best, always!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

My husband and I just married on 10/13/2018 with officiant Mirelle Eid in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. She was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. I planned my wedding in six weeks due to having a terminally ill grandmother who I was hoping would be well enough to attend an intimate ceremony. Upon contacting Mirelle, I was floored how quickly she responded and how comfortable she made me and my husband feel about the process from our first phone conversation.

After signing on with Mirelle, she helped us curate a ceremony that perfectly captured our relationship. She was thorough and so easy to work with that it made planning this aspect of our whole wedding seamless. When it became quite clear a few days prior to the wedding that my grandmother would not be able to attend the wedding, she helped me problem solve about how my grandmother could be included in the ceremony without physically being there. Through this moment, she demonstrated a level of empathy, compassion and flexibility that just blew me, my husband and our families away.

On the day of our ceremony, she was extraordinarily professional and warm. Not only did she do a beautiful job, but she even sent our marriage license in for us! Working with Mirelle and Honeybreak Officiants was the easiest part of planning the whole wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Jessica and David, thank you so much, I am so moved by your words of appreciation! It was a true honor to marry such a beautiful and kind couple. I'm so grateful I get to meet and work with amazing people, like you two! Thanks again and sending you all my best, always! <3
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Lancaster · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Officiant

We wanted a small, intimate ceremony that was nontraditional and just about us. Julia was perfect for our wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She was friendly, responsive, and helpful leading up to the wedding. She made our ceremony beautiful and catered it specifically to our relationship and what marriage means to us. She was so warm and kind and immediately made us feel at ease on the big day. All of our family and friends are still talking about how perfect she was! I would definitely recommend Julia to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Thank you again Honeybreak Officiants and Julia!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding and to get to meet you and work with you!! Sending you all the best vibes for your marriage!

Leah · Married on 10/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants is in short, spectacular. Mirelle worked closely with us to weave in the personal details of our courtship into the service, and there was not a dry eye in the house as she delivered a heartfelt and moving ceremony. Each verse was perfectly crafted to reflect our own style and preferences. She was responsive, attentive and totally on the ball throughout the entire process, taking care of all the details on our big day so we only had to worry about showing up and letting our milestone sink in.We absolutely loved working with her and would recommend Mirelle in a heartbeat!
    ~Chris&Leah

Sent on 10/08/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Leah!! It was so much fun working with you two!!

Alana · Married on 10/11/2018

Mirelle was such a rockstar throughout the whole wedding process. It was really important to me that we included the arras and lazo as part of our wedding and she included them perfectly. We had a quick change of ceremony location because it rained on the day of, and she was so accommodating. She was an absolute joy to work with—we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Alana! I'm so grateful to work with rockstar couples like you and Andrew! <3

Brea Wilson · Married on 10/10/2018

Easy to work with!

Mirelle officiated our small elopement ceremony in Brooklyn! It was a pleasure working with her. A true professional! She was there for us throughout the entire process. Our ceremony was very warm and memorable! We loved every second of it!

Also, our ceremony was unexpectedly delayed which was stressful. However, Mirelle was VERY kind and sweet enough to work through that with us! It was such a relief and I appreciate it still.

I would highly recommend Honeybreak Officiants! Thanks again Mirelle!

-Brea and Keeb

Sent on 10/20/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Brea & Keeb, this review made our morning!! Thanks for choosing Honeybreak Officiants, it was great working with you two!