Honeybreak Officiants Reviews

90 | New York, NY

90 Reviews for Honeybreak Officiants

90 Honeybreak Officiants Reviews

Jillian · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Lauren made our elopement so special--she knew exactly the right words to say, and we can never thank her enough for that. On top of that, she was the first to arrive (so punctual!) and she secured the perfect spot for us at the Bethesda Fountain. 10/10 would get married by Lauren again!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Jillian!! We would 10/10 officiate your wedding again! <3

Bari · Getting married on 12/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants puts a heartfelt effort into individualizing each ceremony. I recently observed Mirelle marry two of my best friends, and she did so by incorporating their story so meticulously. I have been to a lot of weddings, but at this particular one, the ceremony was made even more special by the clear dedication and passion Mirelle put into it. She clearly puts the clients first and ensures their day is as unique and relevant to them as it is memorable. I would highly recommend Honeybreak Officiants for the reasons above, and feel fortunate to have witnessed Mirelle work her magic to create one of the most beautiful wedding ceremonies I have ever attended.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for these beautiful words, Bari!!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

My husband and I just married on 10/13/2018 with officiant Mirelle Eid in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. She was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. I planned my wedding in six weeks due to having a terminally ill grandmother who I was hoping would be well enough to attend an intimate ceremony. Upon contacting Mirelle, I was floored how quickly she responded and how comfortable she made me and my husband feel about the process from our first phone conversation.

After signing on with Mirelle, she helped us curate a ceremony that perfectly captured our relationship. She was thorough and so easy to work with that it made planning this aspect of our whole wedding seamless. When it became quite clear a few days prior to the wedding that my grandmother would not be able to attend the wedding, she helped me problem solve about how my grandmother could be included in the ceremony without physically being there. Through this moment, she demonstrated a level of empathy, compassion and flexibility that just blew me, my husband and our families away.

On the day of our ceremony, she was extraordinarily professional and warm. Not only did she do a beautiful job, but she even sent our marriage license in for us! Working with Mirelle and Honeybreak Officiants was the easiest part of planning the whole wedding.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Jessica and David, thank you so much, I am so moved by your words of appreciation! It was a true honor to marry such a beautiful and kind couple. I'm so grateful I get to meet and work with amazing people, like you two! Thanks again and sending you all my best, always! <3

Leah · Married on 10/12/2018

Honeybreak Officiants is in short, spectacular. Mirelle worked closely with us to weave in the personal details of our courtship into the service, and there was not a dry eye in the house as she delivered a heartfelt and moving ceremony. Each verse was perfectly crafted to reflect our own style and preferences. She was responsive, attentive and totally on the ball throughout the entire process, taking care of all the details on our big day so we only had to worry about showing up and letting our milestone sink in.We absolutely loved working with her and would recommend Mirelle in a heartbeat!
    ~Chris&Leah

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Leah!! It was so much fun working with you two!!

Alana · Married on 10/11/2018

Mirelle was such a rockstar throughout the whole wedding process. It was really important to me that we included the arras and lazo as part of our wedding and she included them perfectly. We had a quick change of ceremony location because it rained on the day of, and she was so accommodating. She was an absolute joy to work with—we highly recommend her!!

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Alana! I'm so grateful to work with rockstar couples like you and Andrew! <3

Brea Wilson · Married on 10/10/2018

Easy to work with!

Mirelle officiated our small elopement ceremony in Brooklyn! It was a pleasure working with her. A true professional! She was there for us throughout the entire process. Our ceremony was very warm and memorable! We loved every second of it!

Also, our ceremony was unexpectedly delayed which was stressful. However, Mirelle was VERY kind and sweet enough to work through that with us! It was such a relief and I appreciate it still.

I would highly recommend Honeybreak Officiants! Thanks again Mirelle!

-Brea and Keeb

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Brea & Keeb, this review made our morning!! Thanks for choosing Honeybreak Officiants, it was great working with you two!

Jenny · Married on 10/08/2018

Mirelle responded quickly to our last minute request and met with our needs every step of the way, even when we had a location and time change. She was easy to communicate with and we were impressed with all the choices on her menu of options for the ceremony. Thank you to Mirelle for helping us make our wedding ceremony simple, stress free and absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenny!! It was so nice working with you!!

Nicholas · Married on 10/01/2018

I attended a ceremony by Honeybreak and it went extremely smoothly. It seemed to be tailored to my best friends wishes and I only heard great things throughout the process. Would hire if I lived in NYC

Thank you, Nicholas!!

Eric · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible experience! Mirelle was sweet, considerate, and took the time to get to know me and my now wife. I couldn't have been happier with how the ceremony went. Highly highly reccomend

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Eric!! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding!
  • Marisa

Marisa Morrison · Married on 09/29/2018

Personal, professional and oh-so sweet

Mirelle incorporated so many sweet, personal details into the ceremony and truly captivated all the guests. It was the most special ceremony. I can't recommend Honeybreak Officiants enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this sweet review, Marisa!! Details are our bread and butter, I'm so glad you loved the ceremony. So grateful for your kind words!

Mike · Married on 09/28/2018

My wife and I would like to thank you for making our marriage ceremony unforgettable and special. You took the time to find out our specific requests for the simple ceremony. Thank you for making us laugh during the serious moments, for remaining composed when we felt emotional and for delivering a service that we will recommend to anyone who wants a beautiful ceremony tailor-made to suit them.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Mike!! We are so grateful for these kind words of appreciation.

Gabriel Irizarry · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful service

Absolutely excellent! Mirelle did a great job and made our wedding very special! Everyone in attendance was impressed with the beautiful service that she delivered in the short and sweet ceremony that we requested.
    Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Gabriel!! I'm so happy you loved the ceremony and that your guests did as well. It was an honor to work with you two!

David · Married on 09/16/2018

Mirelle officiated our ceremony at Central Park with our family and friends and it went perfectly. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and put whatever wedding worries we had at ease prior to the ceremony. Her services are impeccable and we can't recommend her enough!
    -Sylvia & David

Sent on 09/27/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Dave!! It was an honor to be a part of your Central Park ceremony. Wishing you both the best!

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Julia was amazing!

My husband and I loved Julia! We felt so comfortable with her and she was really helpful and informative. She was very flexible with all the time changes and other little unexpected things. Would definitely recommend her!

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review of Julia!! Thanks for choosing Honeybreak Officiants, it was great working with you!

Tani · Married on 09/02/2018

Honeybreak's services were truly magical. The ceremony felt so intimate and personal in the most touching way, and made for the most beautiful wedding experience. Mirelle spent so much time carefully getting to know us and making sure the ceremony truly reflected who we are. So many people afterwards kept commenting on how wonderful the officiant was! I can't recommend Honeybreak highly enough to anyone looking for a joyful, humorous, personal, love-filled occasion.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Tani! So grateful to work with amazing couples like you two!

Maya · Married on 08/25/2018

We feel so lucky and filled with gratitude that Mirelle was our wedding officiant. Working with Mirelle at Honey Break Officiants was such a beautiful process from beginning to end- she truly did such a WONDERFUL job, and the whole experience was seamless, thoughtful, warm, joyful, and she created such a personal ceremony that touched our hearts. From the very beginning, she was filled with so much warmth, love, and excitement about our ceremony, and Mirelle ended up being such an enormous part of our special day. She immediately sent us a beautifully done pamphlet that she had created, with such clear directions that also allowed for such a personal outline to our ceremony. We were blown away by her professionalism and her take on being an officiant—the pamphlet in and of itself is such an inclusive, celebratory collection of ceremony components! She is a truly beautiful person, and you can feel her love for her work in each step of the process. I admire so much that she started this company and welcomes and celebrates every couple she meets! After deciding together the general components of the ceremony, she then walked us through writing our “love story” which was such a special experience for both my husband and I. Sitting down to write it, we didn’t realized how much we would come to cherish this- we each took a few moments to write all the reasons why we loved each other so much, and this in and of itself made working with Mirelle so special. She received our love story with so much love and excitement and made us feel so excited to share our vows, too! This love story was weaved in beautifully throughout the ceremony, and set the stage for our vows. Leading up to the big day, she was such a thoughtful, kind presence, and gave us such easy and clear tips reminders that went above and beyond her own call of duty, and helped make our wedding ceremony flow seamlessly—down to the tiny logistics—holding the copy of our vows, the rings, and mor

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Maya, for your heartfelt words!! It was such a privilege to marry you and Evan and to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so grateful that I get to work with such genuinely amazing couples like you and Evan!

Valery · Married on 08/25/2018

Mirelle officiated my son Evan’s marriage to Maya. I want Mirelle to renew my marriage vows! She was just perfect: Professional, Kind, Thoughtful, Welcoming, Totally Passionate About what she does....My Boston family and friends continue to talk about Mirelle and how she brought everyone together to make the night feel amazing! Valery.....

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Valery!!! It was such an honor and you, your family, and friends are some of the most genuinely amazing people I’ve met!! And I’d be happy to help you two renew your vows anytime! Evan & Maya forever and ever and ever! ❤️❤️❤️

Ellie · Married on 08/25/2018

Mirelle offficiated my grandson’s wedding in August. She was so lovely in her presentation and created such a warm and welcoming environment. I was so moved by her words to Evan and Maya. If I were getting married again, I would definitely have Mirelle officiate the ceremony.
    Ellie.....

Sent on 10/09/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, Ellie! I'm so grateful to have gotten to work with your grandson and his wife!

Haven · Married on 07/29/2018

We got married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and are so thankful to CELINE for an amazing heartfelt ceremony!! She asked us questions, sprinkled some magic fairy dust, and wrote what can only be described as BEAUTY, to share our love story. It seemed effortless. We had and still have our friends and family members asking us about the ceremony and how we found ourofficiant. Thank you Celine!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you Haven!! It was an honor officiating your ceremony and getting to know you two! <3

Paula · Married on 07/25/2018

The perfect contribution to our wedding.

Planning a wedding is full time job…and as a women you want to control everything and everything needs to be perfect. We were looking for a while for the best officiant for our wedding and at from the very first second that we talked to Mirelle, we knew it was her.

She is a very thoughtful person. Her voice, her personality, her charm, her manners…everything in her is serene and peaceful. And we were looking someone that could contribute with this spirit to our wedding. She helped us in everything, giving us multiple options and ideas every time that we needed. We really appreciate that she tailored the ceremony exactly as we wanted it to be. She adapted it to our needs and created a wonderful story of our relationship only with a few lines that we sent her.

After all our research and conversations with several officiants, we can assure that Mirelle is the perfect officiant for someone that is looking for a beautiful soul and a positive person that will contribute and improve the ceremony like no one else. It will take you only a few seconds to realize it.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Paula, I am so touched and grateful for your beautiful review of working with me as your officiant! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with future couples. It was a beautiful privilege to work with you and officiate your wedding ceremony!

Becky · Married on 07/21/2018

Mirelle was such a joy to work with! She provided just the right amount of guidance to put us on the path to crafting our perfect elopement ceremony while encouraging us to make the day unique to us. She was calming and professional onsite and performed our ceremony with such sincerity. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone looking to plan the perfect wedding. She's a pro!

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Becky!! I had the best time working with you two and celebrating your special day! Hope you two and your pup are enjoying Colorado!

Meena · Married on 07/20/2018

From the day I stumbled upon Mirelle’s site, I knew she was the officiant we wanted for our special day. Not only was Mirelle knowledgeable about all things elopement, she was very flexible and communicative with us. All of my questions answered and all of my fears calmed. On the day we eloped, she was cool, confident and relaxed, which made us feel the same vibe. We loved every minute of our customized ceremony, everything was just perfect! Thank you Honeybreak Officiants! Mirelle, you truly are a gem!

XOXO
    Meena & Dean

Sent on 08/03/2018

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much, Meena and Dean! It was amazing to be a part of your wedding day this summer! I'm so grateful I get to work with such incredible couples like you two! Thanks again <3

Marge · Married on 07/09/2018

Celine conducted our vow renewal in July (15 years) and we were so happy. It was so very moving the way she told the story of our love. Thank you Celine and Honeybreak, we think you are top notch terrific!!

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words and enthusiasm, Marge!! And thank you for choosing Honeybreak Officiants, it was a joy to work with you two!

Ghita · Married on 07/07/2018

Mirelle was instrumental in the success of our wedding. She responded quickly, was very efficient and made it a seamless process. She also provided us with suggestions for locations to hold our ceremony. She was an excellent officiant and I highly recommend her.

Honeybreak Officiants's reply:

Ghita, thank you so much for the glowing review, it was so much fun learning about your amazing love story and working with you on your Central Park wedding!