HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

HONEY Hair & Beauty 3
HONEY Hair & Beauty 4
HONEY Hair & Beauty 5

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

They did an awesome Jo's. So professional and made me feel super comfortable. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Aww thank you Stephanie! We had so much fun with your friends and family and are honored that we got to be a part of such an important day! Hope we get to work together again soon! xo

Janet · Married on 11/03/2017

I worked with them for an after shoot for our wedding. It was so nice having them travel to me. I recommend them to everyone looking for a hair and make-up team.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 6
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 7
    Sent on 07/19/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Janet!! You were seriously such a pleasure to work with and I hope we get to work with you again someday !

Leah · Married on 06/22/2012

Than you so much! I loved it! So friend and helpful! Listened to my concerns and gave suggestions according to those concerns!

Sent on 07/19/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to you review us Leah! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. You are the classic example of the bride saying what SHE wants instead of what everyone else wants and the results were so beautiful. So thank YOU! :)

Priscila · Married on 03/19/2011

Fantastic!

They captured my look and who I am so well!! I’m very thankful!

Sent on 08/05/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Priscilla! We were so happy to be a part of your intimate and beautiful day.
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/30/2018

Amber and Chelsea did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for me, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and my bridesmaids. They made us all look amazing, and they achieved the look I was going for with both my hair and makeup. They were also extremely punctual, professional, easy to get along with, responsive to feedback, and just all around pleasant to work with. After my trial we noted a few small tweaks, and they remembered everything I had asked for and got it just right. Everything went according to schedule, even when some of my bridal party made slight changes to what they had originally asked for. Their services are super affordable (they will travel to you without charging extra) yet very high quality. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Katy Thanks for taking the time to give such a great and detailed review! We love the feedback and I'm so glad you loved the work they did ! Your big day is our passion so Thanks again!

Shelby · Married on 08/24/2019

So pleasant to deal with, the girls made it a fun relaxing experience and all of us girls looked STUNNING!

10/10 for sure love these girls and appreciate how hard they work the day of my wedding! So professional, kind and patient with me and my bridal party!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 8
    Sent on 08/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Shelby!! We had a great time with you and your girls! You were all so gorgeous and fun it really did not feel work.