HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

100 | Westfield, MA

100 Reviews for HONEY Hair & Beauty

• Monaliza

Monaliza · Married on 10/19/2018

Everyone looked stunning on my big day!

During my first makeup trial, I wasn't too thrilled with how oily my skin was ( to be fair Ashley did say she wasn't too familiar with oily skin) and when I gave her some feed back she rescheduled a second makeup trial, did it for free and it looked amazing ! Her professionalism and customer service won me over besides the fact that she is an amazing makeup artist. She has the lightest touch when she puts makeup on you, my whole bridal party was so relaxed on the big day and so happy with their makeup!

Sent on 04/24/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Monaliza!! Thank you so much for choosing me to beautify your girls on your big day- you have such a fun group of friends and family! As an artist I never stop learning and working with your specific skin type was such an amazing experience for me that allowed me to build upon my skills as well as make changes to my kit. I hope you are enjoying the married life and thank you again!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of my Life

I love their services. Very Talented. They made me feel like Royalty. They both are great at doing their Job. Also, very Professional. My Hair and Makeup, made me look 20 years younger. If your looking around for someone to do your hair and makeup, stop searching. You have found the Best, they're GREAT! ❤❤❤

Sent on 11/06/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Omg THANK YOU Tina!! You are so sweet and we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate this review! I hope you had an amazing night- we loved working with you and your niece. You are such a great person and we wish you all the best.

Jillian · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic, professional, outstanding talent. I recommend them to everyone I can.

Sent on 10/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian!! And we LOVE YOU for it!! It's so great to hear such praises coming from a fellow cosmetologist :) We will be seeing you again soon I hope! Now that you're also a color client. Thanks again Jillian<333

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Ashley and Amber made not only me but my bridesmaids BEAUTIFUL the morning of my wedding! Everything I dreamed of was fulfilled!

Sent on 09/30/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kim!!! This is why we love doing what we do! Congratulations and we hope we can work together someday soon!

Ann · Married on 09/21/2018

Ashley and Amber were absolutly amazing, I felt at home and so comfortable I nearly fell asleep. I would recommend these ladies anyday <3

Sent on 09/22/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Aww so good to hear Ann!! You were the calmest bride ever and so SO beautiful. Thank you so much for our wedding favors!! That was so sweet of you and the honey suited us perfectly ;) <3

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2018

These ladies did my hair and make up this past weekend for my wedding, and let me just say... they are both amazing and super talented at what they do! My entire wedding party looked so pretty, and I felt like a beautiful bride! Both hair and makeup lasted the whole night, and I got so many compliments on it! I enjoyed working with both ladies. They are so friendly and were easy to work with. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!! Thank you for taking the time to write this- we seriously appreciate it!! You girls were so funny and great to work with- we hope we get to work with you again someday! Enjoy the married life!

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Amber and Ashley are absolutely AMAZING. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them. They are both so sweet, professional, TALENTED and really know what they are doing. They made it a smooth process for me and my 5 bridesmaids. My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted, to a T! Same for all of my bridesmaids. They felt SO beautiful and looked gorgeous! The bridesmaids makeup was done so beautifully. Their makeup lasted the entire night with minimal touch-ups. Look them up on Instagram and see for yourself. A++

Sent on 09/17/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWW THANKS AMBER!! You were the most stunning bride ever! We really had so much fun with you and your friends and I'm sure your entire wedding was a BLAST. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and we hope we can work with you someday again!! <33 Congratulations. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Cinthya · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!! Best company ever very professional!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks Cinthya!! You were truly a stunning bride and timeless beauty! We loved making your Great Gatsby Theme come to life.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

They did a great job with all the girls hair and makeup that was apart of my wedding and they made me look flawless!

Sent on 09/13/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Danielle- Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!! We had a great time and you all looked AMAZING! I hope you finally got to put your glasses back on lol! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us.

Desiree · Married on 08/30/2018

Ashley and Amber were the perfect duo for hair and makeup. Great communication throughout the entire process(quoting,booking,Bridal trial, and the big day!) very accommodating and flexible. They created a schedule for the big day which worked out perfect. Their prices were the most reasonable and each one of us even got a little touch up kit for the rest of the night. They showed up on time and had us gorgeous and ready to rock within the scheduled time. From a bride stand point I knew I wanted an updo since my hair is mostly down all the time and was pretty open on makeup. I just couldn’t decide even with all the Pinterest searching. Ashley and Amber took my visions/ideas and worked their magic and I was in love with how gorgeous I felt. I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror throughout the night. My wedding was from 6pm-12am(a late one) and my updo stayed up and tight the ENTIRE night. I was worried considering how much hair I have but it didn’t become loose at all. As professional as they are they have great personalities and we had many laughs throughout the morning getting ready and were very knowledgeable. I highly recommend the Honey hair and beauty team and look forward to booking them again for a girls night out hair and makeup session or something!

Sent on 08/31/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH DESIREE!! It really was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends. I cannot tell you how happy reading this has made us! THIS is why we do what we do! You guys are a blast and we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. I hope your wedding was all you dreamed of. Thank you again!
    -Ashley

Madison · Married on 08/26/2018

I had an excellent experience with all of the girls! They were all very professional, answered all my questions I had, and did everyone’s hair and makeup to how I asked for it!! All of my girls and flower girls looked amazing wouldn’t of picked anyone else to do hair and makeup for my wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks Madison!!! You all looked so amazing and we are DYING to see the photos!! We all really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Seeing how happy you were on your special day is why we love doing what we do. Thank you for letting our team be a part of it! <3

Rosalee · Married on 08/25/2018

All of the Honey Hair & Beauty staff were amazing! Ashley was very responsive to emails, professional, and friendly. Kae and Amber did my bridesmaids' makeup. They were really easy to work with and friendly. They took the time to ask what each girl wanted and to learn about their individual makeup practices, while also being mindful of the general aesthetic I wanted for the bridal party (romantic and natural.) I would absolutely recommend Honey Hair & Beauty.

Sent on 09/04/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!! I am so glad we could make this work for you and your girls on such short notice! <33

Cecilia · Married on 08/12/2018

Ashley and Amber are so easy to work with. Their work is amazing! I'm so happy I chose them for my big day!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special moment!! We were happy to be there for you in a pinch and make your look everything you wanted it to be!

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

These girls are AMAZING!! They made me look and feel like princesses on my wedding. They came to me and my bridesmaids which made it a lot easier and less stressful!

Sent on 08/06/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Heather!! We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day. You ladies are so fun that the day seriously didn't feel like work. Thank you again <3

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Honey Hair & Beauty went above and beyond for me and my friends and family on my wedding day. I honestly think that they made me look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I don't usually wear makeup but I looked natural and felt comfortable. My friends and family also looked extremely beautiful. They were flexible with scheduling changes and flower crown emergencies. They were very funny and accommodating. I really do not think you can get better hair and makeup from a more professional team for a better price. I give them my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/14/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH ELIZABETH!! We seriously had such a blast working with you and your awesome friends and families. You were all so hilarious and laid back.. I feel like were just part of the gang (or maybe we just wished we were lol) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Wishing you all the best!!
    -Ashley

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

Ashley and Amber were so great! They were super professional yet easy to chat with. Ashley was very responsive via email with any questions or concerns. I also felt they were VERY reasonably
    priced for their services. I felt so beautiful on my big day thanks to Honey Hair and Beauty!

Sent on 07/22/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this Christina! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your sweet family. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Chantal · Married on 06/30/2018

This was the best experience I have ever had when it came to hair and makeup! The girls were extremely professional, beyond talented, and made the day perfect! I chose this company to do the hair and makeup for my wedding, and they exceeded my expectations. Each girl in my wedding wanted something different, and Ashley and Amber gave everyone exactly what they wanted! Everyone LOVED they way they looked, and these girls worked their butt off to ensure everyone came out looking beautiful! I wish I could hire them to do my hair and makeup every day!!! If you want an easy, stress free experience, where you come out looking amazing, these girls are the ones to hire!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

CHANTAL, CAN YOU BE ANYMORE INCREDIBLE!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for such a raving review. We had a BLAST with you and all your girls, it felt more like a party than work! Thank you, again.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Professional, Accommodating and Talented

After a failed first attempt with a different vendor for a bridal hair and makeup trial, I contacted Honey Hair & Beauty desperate for better results. My wedding was a little over a month away and I had no one to do my hair or makeup. Ashley got right back within a few hours of my email inquiry and we set up a trial for the following week. I could not have been more relieved with the results. Amber absolutely captured the EXACT vision I had for my hair and Ashley applied my makeup so perfectly that I never thought I could look so beautiful. I booked them a few days later.

Fast forward to the wedding day, Amber, Ashley and team had arrived and set up before my girls, mother and I arrived. They had a schedule for each girl throughout the morning so I was left to be completely at ease and able to enjoy relaxing and getting ready. They created 7 unique looks for each member of my wedding party (5 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride, 1 bride) based off of the suggestions that each girl provided them. They stayed right up until I was ready to walk down the aisle, making any necessary touch ups that we needed. All of us looked absolutely stunning and people still comment to this day how beautiful we all looked.

I reached out to Ashley again a few months later about setting up a second bridal shoot. Again, she got right back to me and thankfully they had the afternoon free. They created the identical look for me again as they did on my wedding day efficiently and perfectly.

I can not recommend Honey Hair & Beauty's services enough. Their team is beyond professional, accommodating, friendly and most importantly, talented. I am so happy that I chose them for my wedding day and will continue to use them for any special occasion that I want to look my absolute best.

Sent on 10/19/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

How can I even thank you enough for this incredible review?!?! THANK YOU RACHEL for taking the time to write this and allowing us to bring your vision to life TWO times! You are amazing! We sincerely appreciate your praises

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

They did an awesome Jo's. So professional and made me feel super comfortable. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Aww thank you Stephanie! We had so much fun with your friends and family and are honored that we got to be a part of such an important day! Hope we get to work together again soon! xo

Janet · Married on 11/03/2017

I worked with them for an after shoot for our wedding. It was so nice having them travel to me. I recommend them to everyone looking for a hair and make-up team.

Sent on 07/19/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Janet!! You were seriously such a pleasure to work with and I hope we get to work with you again someday !

Leah · Married on 06/22/2012

Than you so much! I loved it! So friend and helpful! Listened to my concerns and gave suggestions according to those concerns!

Sent on 07/19/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to you review us Leah! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. You are the classic example of the bride saying what SHE wants instead of what everyone else wants and the results were so beautiful. So thank YOU! :)

Priscila · Married on 03/19/2011

Fantastic!

They captured my look and who I am so well!! I’m very thankful!

Sent on 08/05/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Priscilla! We were so happy to be a part of your intimate and beautiful day.
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/30/2018

Amber and Chelsea did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for me, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and my bridesmaids. They made us all look amazing, and they achieved the look I was going for with both my hair and makeup. They were also extremely punctual, professional, easy to get along with, responsive to feedback, and just all around pleasant to work with. After my trial we noted a few small tweaks, and they remembered everything I had asked for and got it just right. Everything went according to schedule, even when some of my bridal party made slight changes to what they had originally asked for. Their services are super affordable (they will travel to you without charging extra) yet very high quality. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Katy Thanks for taking the time to give such a great and detailed review! We love the feedback and I'm so glad you loved the work they did ! Your big day is our passion so Thanks again!

Shelby · Married on 08/24/2019

So pleasant to deal with, the girls made it a fun relaxing experience and all of us girls looked STUNNING!

10/10 for sure love these girls and appreciate how hard they work the day of my wedding! So professional, kind and patient with me and my bridal party!

Sent on 08/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Shelby!! We had a great time with you and your girls! You were all so gorgeous and fun it really did not feel work.

Colleen Hauff · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Fabulous

Amazing work!! I loved all 7 of our hair and make-up. We looked so good and they made sure we left happy. Customer service is incredible! I am so happy my maid of honor found this place!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Colleen! You look absolutely beautiful and we are so glad you got to utilize the bridal suite for your big day. :)