Homan Designs Photography Reviews

3 | Leicester, NC

3 Reviews for Homan Designs Photography

Mike and Cindy were a pleasure to work with. They are assertive enough to corral the right people in for pictures, yet fun and flexible to make it a pleasurable experience. It rained at our outdoor event, but Mike and Cindy still did a fantastic job capturing the wedding. They even offered to do a make up shoot for my husband and I! They turned the pictures around quickly, and everyone loves them! And you really can't beat the price!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Andrew · Married on 09/08/2013

Mike Homan and his wife were fantastic to work with. They offered a thorough plan that included everyone at the wedding, and they made us feel at home during the entire process. The guys loved working with Mike because of his attention to detail, and his wife captured everything for the girls as they got ready and beyond. Homan Designs then captured every moment of our ceremony and reception, and were unobtrusive and fun. I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Amazing people, true professionals, and the best value in the Southeast region.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2012

Mike and Cindy are fantastic! They had tons of beautiful ideas for shots and their work is BEAUTIFUL. While I was on my honeymoon, they were working on our photos-- and tagged me and my husband in some so that our friends could see pictures early! They were so much fun to work with, too... you can really sense how much they love what they do. I had such a great experience with them... I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/27/2012